Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,051 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 435,470
Pageviews Today: 752,001Threads Today: 367Posts Today: 5,214
08:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Illuminati is not as bad as you think.

mx384  (OP)

User ID: 34968102
United States
04/30/2013 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Illuminati is not as bad as you think.
Illuminati is plural, therefore the headline should read "The Illuminati ARE not as bad as you think."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39122531

Corrected, Thanks.
I had been to many forums before and I can safely say this website is the best thing on the internet taking first second and third in the internet race.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
04/30/2013 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Illuminati is plural, therefore the headline should read "The Illuminati ARE not as bad as you think."

LOL! That's like saying "Congress are bad."

It can be plural or singular. If you are talking about the Illuminati as a whole, then it is singular. If you are talking about individual illuminati members, then it would be plural.

:spellingpolice:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38369003
Germany
04/30/2013 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is either the Illuminati are the most evil Society on this planet, or they are being setup to look like the bad guys. don't get me wrong I came across there Manifesto and from what I read it's a whole different story about this world and the people behind it, and at the same time this manifesto is extremely embarrassing to the small man and you got to have a strong mind to read this manifesto. Yet still as embarrassing as it is one have no other option than to accept it and move on in a totally different direction in life. "WARNING" If by chance you is some kind of Religious person like a Christian or Muslim then I beg of you not to read this manifesto.

The is part of the manifesto Introduction

In light of our success and with the growing number of worthless books written about us and our Freemason friends, we have decided that the time is ripe for us to emerge to the forefront, at least in part, and in doing so we need to set the record straight once and for all.

First, a little brief insight into the origins of the Illuminati Order. This is not intended to be a concise history of the Order of The Illuminati but merely a snapshot of the truth of things with regards to important events in the history of our secret society.

Pharaoh Sesostri the First had a son named Lidus, who learned the ways of architecture and built many fabulous structures. He became very famous and many of the wealthy had paid him large fortunes to teach their sons the arts of Geometry and of architecture, how to build fabulous temples and homes for the wealthy.

Lidius became very rich and famous and his school became renowned worldwide. Lidius had a love for exotic animals and birds and he used his wealth to establish for himself a little private zoo where he would spend much of his time, playing with various animals. It was during this time that he discovered he could transmit his thoughts and feelings to some of the animals, especially tigers, cattle, horses and many others.

Go and download this book now,you might have to signup for a free account to get it. >> [link to kinganu.com]
 Quoting: mx384

bumphf
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/01/2013 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
mx384  (OP)

United States
05/01/2013 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
It have some people here who is trying to discredit this pose but as we all know these people will always be around because they don't want people to start investigating thing for them self.

There is also another book that is worst than this one in this next book they are actually treating the World with Population Reduction, but I can put it up here because it is ban by the CIA and the FBI, and every website that try to let people know about it was shutdown and I don't want to get this website into any problems. But when I find a way I will let everyone know.
I had been to many forums before and I can safely say this website is the best thing on the internet taking first second and third in the internet race.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
05/01/2013 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
It have some people here who is trying to discredit this pose but as we all know these people will always be around because they don't want people to start investigating thing for them self.

There is also another book that is worst than this one in this next book they are actually treating the World with Population Reduction, but I can put it up here because it is ban by the CIA and the FBI, and every website that try to let people know about it was shutdown and I don't want to get this website into any problems. But when I find a way I will let everyone know.

lol, it already has alpha agency problems. I don't think you need to worry about posting information that would 'get GLP in trouble'. They would just delete the post. Simple.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39178103
Sweden
05/01/2013 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

There are many headlines in this case(GLP), thus plural, therefore the headlines should read "The Illuminati ARE not as bad as you think."

"The Illuminati ARE not as bad as you think."
"The Illuminati ARE not as bad as you think.""The Illuminati ARE not as bad as you think.""The Illuminati ARE not as bad as you think.""The Illuminati ARE not as bad as you think.""The Illuminati ARE not as bad as you think.""The Illuminati ARE not as bad as you think.""The Illuminati ARE not as bad as you think.""The Illuminati ARE not as bad as you think.""The Illuminati ARE not as bad as you think."
etc..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36221472
United States
05/01/2013 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
balance is maintained by Mirror Opposites - IF they can find the key....

allow those who cannot to perish and embrace the earth for ever... ashes to DIRT.. don't speak this ... if they fall over, they don't get it, and will never get no matter how much talk at it / those things..

its a filter.... some pass, and some pass away ..and die.

leave them...
mx384  (OP)

United States
05/02/2013 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I Will have a new update soon.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/02/2013 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very interesting book THX 4 sharing
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/02/2013 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sry for trolling/spamming/flooding this tgreadranttomato5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34233414
United States
05/02/2013 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
even my 3rd grade daughter knows better then this.

she brought home a piece of paper explaining root words.

Il or Ill means NOT

therefore Illuminati means NOT luminated.

NO LIGHT!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39463992
Germany
05/19/2013 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is either the Illuminati are the most evil Society on this planet, or they are being setup to look like the bad guys. don't get me wrong I came across there Manifesto and from what I read it's a whole different story about this world and the people behind it, and at the same time this manifesto is extremely embarrassing to the small man and you got to have a strong mind to read this manifesto. Yet still as embarrassing as it is one have no other option than to accept it and move on in a totally different direction in life. "WARNING" If by chance you is some kind of Religious person like a Christian or Muslim then I beg of you not to read this manifesto.

In light of our success and with the growing number of worthless books written about us and our Freemason friends, we have decided that the time is ripe for us to emerge to the forefront, at least in part, and in doing so we need to set the record straight once and for all.

First, a little brief insight into the origins of the Illuminati Order. This is not intended to be a concise history of the Order of The Illuminati but merely a snapshot of the truth of things with regards to important events in the history of our secret society.

Pharaoh Sesostri the First had a son named Lidus, who learned the ways of architecture and built many fabulous structures. He became very famous and many of the wealthy had paid him large fortunes to teach their sons the arts of Geometry and of architecture, how to build fabulous temples and homes for the wealthy.

Lidius became very rich and famous and his school became renowned worldwide. Lidius had a love for exotic animals and birds and he used his wealth to establish for himself a little private zoo where he would spend much of his time, playing with various animals. It was during this time that he discovered he could transmit his thoughts and feelings to some of the animals, especially tigers, cattle, horses and many others.

Update Update.

Well,Well, I guess I am not crazy any more. blwkss

Go and download this book now,you might have to signup for a free account to get it. >> [link to kinganu.com]

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25658088
United States
05/19/2013 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Illuminati is not as bad as you think.

That's because they are worse than most people can even imagine.
AlaskaLove

User ID: 33563100
United States
05/19/2013 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
the Illuminati is the correct path to enlightenment.

accept and grow. we are one.
I love you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39963738
Australia
05/19/2013 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Like the constitution, it was designed with good intentions by good men, and swiftly corrupted from day one by bad men.

Right now they are more deceived and enslaved than us.

That may be amusing, but it's actually kind of sad, how they have us hurting ourselves.

Who will be strong enough to break the cycle?
burnanator420

User ID: 578622
United States
07/17/2013 06:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
You have me curious. You make sense to me in a weird way I hate to say it but you do. I do not know much about the illuminati other then they are underground. I do believe that there is some underground society or one that is in plain site doing the damage. Whether this may or may not be the illuminati who am I to say? I really do not know. I would feel very ignorant if it turned out I was wrong if I did believe they were. What I do know is they have a deep passion for free energy and Science. Another thing I understand the Catholic Church has persecuted Science for many years up until recently. So I see why the illuminati are so selective and secretive. Just because you are secretive does not make someone or something bad. An owl is very secret at night but it is not bad or evil is it? No. A mouse is the food of an owl but ironically it comes out at night also and it feels safe. Think real hard about that one.
Now I am not part of the illuminati. I will make that clear. I am in no part of anything really I am just ME! I think what is going on in our society is a gigantic game. Think back 35 years ago and up until 9/11 we had it pretty damn good. We lived and ate fat without thinking of where our products and food came from. We have been a very very greedy society. We have hurt the planet that gave us this stuff with little regard to how she feels. Now with that being said if you are organic you are not eating GMO food. So is food poisoning your problem? In a way it is. However humanity can fix it by simply choosing as a whole to eat organic and come together to make it cheaper. Gas is going up? So is our pollution. Learn to commute in groups or learn to grow what you need and make it. I believe and this is my own personal view is that if you follow what the majority see as fine you will get sick and die like them.
My year long experiment is proving me correct. I am being becoming more intelligent and skinnier as I eat organic. While all my friends are buying Kraft and Mcdonalds they are getting lazier and fatter.
I hope I am on the right track.....
BE GMO FREE!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43568688
United Kingdom
07/17/2013 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Like the constitution, it was designed with good intentions by good men, and swiftly corrupted from day one by bad men.

Right now they are more deceived and enslaved than us.

That may be amusing, but it's actually kind of sad, how they have us hurting ourselves.

Who will be strong enough to break the cycle?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39963738

The Illuminati were started by Adam Weishupt and are now all dead and buried I can't get over the fact that you all still believe they're the boogiemen when you have Obama doing his utmost to destroy your nation.
burnanator420

User ID: 578622
United States
07/19/2013 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump up
BE GMO FREE!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42653865
Denmark
07/19/2013 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
A negative consequence of a preoccupation with lists and tables is their lack of subtlety.

It is difficult to merge two differing tables, which leads to a confusing and inclusive (but functionally useless) metatable, or a schismatic tendency amongst table holders.

Debates about correspondences occur with great frequency on forums, and tend to be reminscent of the popular song:

You like potato and I like potahto,
You like tomato and I like tomahto;
Potato, potahto, tomato, tomahto!
Let's call the whole thing off!
But oh! If we call the whole thing off,
Then we must part.
And oh! If we ever part,
Then that might break my heart!

Another negative consequence of a Tree whose essential nature is indicated by myriads of interconnected attributes is that there is a tendency to lose sight of the gestalt, the essential dynamic wholeness.

Nevertheless, the allusive richness of the entire scheme of correspondences has many positive qualities, especially from a theurgic perspective, and should not be dismissed lightly.
Anonymous Coward
Denmark
07/19/2013 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
An influential element in the community see behaviour as a product of nature, nurture and environment.
Criminals are victims of a collective failure - the abused become the abusers etc. Criminal - that is, anti-social - behaviour is a consequence of a failure of society to provide what is required in the way of material goods, education or medical intervention.
Evil is a convenient label to slap on people when one is too lazy or indifferent to analyze the complexity of cause and effect, or listen to many and various moral viewpoints. 'Evil' sounds irrational, rooted in feeling, like swearing.
Anonymous Coward
Denmark
07/19/2013 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 462755
United States
07/19/2013 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
until then they Sacrifice you and family!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38967421

Maybe you are right about what you said, but at the same time i did not right this Manifesto, And as far as i know everyone does need to go to youtube or some other place to get there so call information.

And from what i learn is that it does not matter who you are or what your belief is at the end some body will say you are worshiping the devil. I have been told and read that the Christians is worshiping the devil, the Muslim is worshiping the devil, the Illuminati worshiping the devil,the Masons worshiping the devil, wtf tell me about some organization that is doing right i will pull it up on youtube with some body explain how this same suppose good organization is worshiping the devil.

As I said i did not right it.

Having said that, now again.

There is only 1 God.

still cant get it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25262486
Sweden
07/19/2013 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Update Update.

no they are worse.
PhennommennonnModerator
Forum Administrator

07/19/2013 08:06 AM

Report Abusive Post

Update Update.

be not deceived dumbass
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51030078
Germany
12/06/2013 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Update Update.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51135226
Serbia
12/06/2013 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Lisa
User ID: 68641177
Canada
03/19/2015 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
The illuminati can not be considered good or evil as they follow the ancient ways of gnosis requiring a balance that draws no definite lines between good and evil
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68641501
United States
03/19/2015 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
good and evil will never coexist. one or the other takes power, and freewill will be deciding factor.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25956544
United States
03/19/2015 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

I think it's Cabal & Illuminati.

Billionaires on Earth

GLP