Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,168 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,074,544
Pageviews Today: 1,937,861Threads Today: 846Posts Today: 14,885
09:53 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every Person Should Know…

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5359980
United States
04/29/2013 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every Person Should Know…
Conspiracy theories have been given a bad name as of late.Most people who engage in alternative theories are level headed people who are merely looking into the details of an event with a increased scrutiny because what they`ve been told by the powers that be often times just don`t add up.Today more than ever a private citizen,especially one with computer skills, can find invaluable data regarding cases deemed suspicious by the public.The left demonizes the people looking into suspicious govt. activities,often associating the vast majority of conspiracy theorists with fringe elements of the group described as tin foil hat wearing,bunker building,paranoid hillbillies running around loose,when in fact many are very intelligent people who are simply too smart to take some of the ridiculous explanations given by authorities.I find it funny and extremely hypocritical TO see butter face bull dyke Rachel Maddow and turd burglar Anderson Pooper degrade and talk down to "conspiracy theorists" in the most condescending voices they can muster,basically calling them all nutcases for doubting the official story line and daring to take a look for themselves. What`s the difference between that and they`re chosen profession?Isn`t that what reporters are supposed to do? By definition yes but these ass clowns aren`t reporters they`re mouth pieces for the govt. propaganda machine and they snuff anything that contradicts there politics,and that includes facts dug up by civilian reporters. I`ve said it before the libtards can`t beat you in a factual exchange so they go to there bread and butter-character assassination.
There are some stupid conspiracy theories out there but these are easily apparent.A good majority on the other hand are proven to be true.
Here`s a list of 33 conspiracy theories that turned out to be true-
[link to pragmaticwitness.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 5359980
United States
04/29/2013 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every Person Should Know…
I took too long writing the post,before i clicked to post i was still under my handle peer pressure proof,right after i hit post it timed out and posted as anonymous coward instead of under my name peer pressure proof. Grrr! that was a lot of work! Anyway can get this back under my name? If not, oh well.
YouAreDreaming

User ID: 34048691
Canada
04/29/2013 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every Person Should Know…
I took too long writing the post,before i clicked to post i was still under my handle peer pressure proof,right after i hit post it timed out and posted as anonymous coward instead of under my name peer pressure proof. Grrr! that was a lot of work! Anyway can get this back under my name? If not, oh well.
 Quoting: peer pressure proof

Excellent work, +5 still reading but so far it's really well presented.
BlavkRabbit

User ID: 39053834
Greece
04/29/2013 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Great job ana
RockHall

User ID: 33955437
United States
04/29/2013 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Great job ana
 Quoting: BlavkRabbit

bump
Great job ana
"I think, therefore I am..."
René Descartes

"I don't think, therefore I am not..."
RockHall

"The ONLY hope we have is Donald Trump"

Should Trump file for a recount in all the states he lost?
Absolutely.
Fair is fair.

Thread: Should Trump file for a recount in all the states he lost?
stormer

User ID: 35713162
South Africa
04/29/2013 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Idol1agentyoda
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery - Bob Marley
stormer

User ID: 35713162
South Africa
04/29/2013 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump for truth! hf
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery - Bob Marley
BlavkRabbit

User ID: 39053834
Greece
04/29/2013 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's something I wasn't aware of, the Mafia was once a conspiracy theory.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19401718
United States
04/29/2013 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: peer pressure proof

Excellent work, +5 still reading but so far it's really well presented.
 Quoting: YouAreDreaming

Good compendium and I would like to add "Chemtrails" but of course that is yet to be shown as real because of the lack of credible witnesses (who and where are they outfitted and the storage depot for Aluminum particulate).. we have many that are very close to being proven.. one about life on Mars..that will be revealed very soon.. and the Alien question.. they are here now among us.. and will be seen for the harm they are doing very soon.. let us NOT forget the grand Conspiracy that Obama is the Anti-Christ..that of course is false but the REAL one will be along at any moment..look for the pink tie.. just sayin'.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7749118
Netherlands
04/29/2013 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
American military leaders drafted plans to create public support for a war against Cuba, to oust Fidel Castro from power. The plans included committing acts of terrorism in U.S. cities, killing innocent people and U.S. soldiers, blowing up a U.S. ship, assassinating Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees, and hijacking planes.

Stuff like this convinces me it is america that is the Terrorist of this world.

All terrorist acts in this world have been devised by they themselves.

That's why a hardly listen these days whenever something happens there
danes1

User ID: 39053210
Spain
04/29/2013 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Conspiracy theories have been given a bad name as of late.Most people who engage in alternative theories are level headed people who are merely looking into the details of an event with a increased scrutiny because what they`ve been told by the powers that be often times just don`t add up.Today more than ever a private citizen,especially one with computer skills, can find invaluable data regarding cases deemed suspicious by the public.The left demonizes the people looking into suspicious govt. activities,often associating the vast majority of conspiracy theorists with fringe elements of the group described as tin foil hat wearing,bunker building,paranoid hillbillies running around loose,when in fact many are very intelligent people who are simply too smart to take some of the ridiculous explanations given by authorities.I find it funny and extremely hypocritical TO see butter face bull dyke Rachel Maddow and turd burglar Anderson Pooper degrade and talk down to "conspiracy theorists" in the most condescending voices they can muster,basically calling them all nutcases for doubting the official story line and daring to take a look for themselves. What`s the difference between that and they`re chosen profession?Isn`t that what reporters are supposed to do? By definition yes but these ass clowns aren`t reporters they`re mouth pieces for the govt. propaganda machine and they snuff anything that contradicts there politics,and that includes facts dug up by civilian reporters. I`ve said it before the libtards can`t beat you in a factual exchange so they go to there bread and butter-character assassination.
There are some stupid conspiracy theories out there but these are easily apparent.A good majority on the other hand are proven to be true.
Here`s a list of 33 conspiracy theories that turned out to be true-
[link to pragmaticwitness.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5359980

old Thread: 33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True - What Every Person Should Know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39051551
India
04/29/2013 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Boston Bombings : CNN Crisis Actor Also Connected To Sandy Hook Shooting
HeaT
User ID: 23363348
United States
04/29/2013 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
very nice OP. GJ 5a5a
Elena.C

User ID: 34620882
Romania
04/29/2013 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
“Creativity comes from awakening and directing humanity's higher natures, which originate in the primal depths of the universe and are appointed by Heaven.”
Jedi master
User ID: 14244049
United States
04/29/2013 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent info. This should be pinned. The c I a is wicked. And these are just the ones we know about...can u imagine what else is out there?
Heart attack gun? Chavez died of cancer...too.
bump
bumpbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12999377
United States
04/29/2013 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23446338
Canada
04/29/2013 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
your linked website is full of mal-ware sir.
musicadi

User ID: 39025112
Spain
04/29/2013 04:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
WOW, great work, thank you!

Finally a CONSPIRACY thread on a conspiracy forum LOL
God has no enemies! God is LOVE! Love is the most powerful weapon in the world. All who try to play God are wasting their time and will get kicked in the ass over and over again until they learn their lesson! PS. I'M HUNGARIAN!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7749118
Netherlands
04/29/2013 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
American military leaders drafted plans to create public support for a war against Cuba, to oust Fidel Castro from power. The plans included committing acts of terrorism in U.S. cities, killing innocent people and U.S. soldiers, blowing up a U.S. ship, assassinating Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees, and hijacking planes.

Stuff like this convinces me it is america that is the Terrorist of this world.

All terrorist acts in this world have been devised by they themselves.

That's why a hardly listen these days whenever something happens there
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7749118
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
04/29/2013 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread! I was visiting with my brother's father-in-law a few years ago who was a Vietnam Vet. He was talking about being involved with the incident on the Gulf of Tonkin.

What could I say? That it didn't happen? I had read where it was a false flag but wouldn't dare say that to him. He was sure convinced it happened.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35947631
United Kingdom
04/29/2013 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23446338

Unable to connect
This website presents a higher than normal possibility of carrying malware or security threats that could affect your computer, device, or the network.
ladyannie2009

User ID: 38910142
United States
04/29/2013 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow! total awesome-ness! thumbs

5*/+1

:loveit:

wave
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2230505
United States
04/29/2013 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
these are so good
Querdenker

User ID: 39030671
Germany
04/29/2013 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
big thanks to op :-D for this summary of some conspi `s that came true..
Querdenker
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507912
United States
04/29/2013 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now the best conspiracy theory, what happened to the media that used to report these things?

Are still around, not on TV, the take over of our air wave, sold by Clinton, did a big push to get the news gone.

He had no right to sell our air waves, they weren't his, they didn't belong to congress, or any other part of the government or any agencies. They belonged to the people.

They used that to harness all the things that people could know and find out, things became secret and still are.

The internet is not all the way shut down but it sure isn't like it used to be.

I could go to any University and look up facts, from history going back hundreds of years. You are locked out unless you have a lot of money or are in the big boys and girls. I learned a lot before they shut the doors, some of it was real strange.

See how far you can get on the internet, I watch as pages were covered, I used to be able to slide over the top but that curtain went up, it hasn't come down.

The year that all happened, at this time of year, 2001.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38562180
United Kingdom
04/29/2013 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry but No2 is complete bullshit. The Mafia unknown until the 1960s ?, are you trying to rewrite history here ?.

The American Mafia arose from offshoots of the Mafia that emerged in the United States during the late nineteenth century, following waves of emigration from Sicily. There were similar offshoots in Canada among Italian Canadians. Although the same has been claimed of organised crime in Australia, this appears to result from confusion with 'Ndrangheta, which is generally regarded as more prominent among Italian Australians.

2 words that blows No2 out of the water, Capone and prohibition.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34276055
United States
04/29/2013 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
hugs Thank you! Wonderful to see some of it all put together like this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1030089
United States
04/29/2013 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23446338

Unable to connect
This website presents a higher than normal possibility of carrying malware or security threats that could affect your computer, device, or the network.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35947631

Same here. Bane this link! shark
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38275660
Denmark
04/29/2013 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry but No2 is complete bullshit. The Mafia unknown until the 1960s ?, are you trying to rewrite history here ?.

The American Mafia arose from offshoots of the Mafia that emerged in the United States during the late nineteenth century, following waves of emigration from Sicily. There were similar offshoots in Canada among Italian Canadians. Although the same has been claimed of organised crime in Australia, this appears to result from confusion with 'Ndrangheta, which is generally regarded as more prominent among Italian Australians.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38562180

The Valentine's Day Massacre would surely have brought the mafia to the public's attention, if they wasn't already.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19948523
Australia
04/29/2013 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
They always stop Short of revealing the true power behind the Conspiracy's, Yes secret Society's obviously are behind the scenes in America the most obvious one is the:
"new world order" written in (clue) Latin under the All seeing Eye (another clue) The God of The Jesuits (Lucifer)

See a Jewish person was behind the Fed Reserve and The Freemasons: (Clue again) a --Jewish Jesuit-- named:
"Adam Weishaupt"

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

He created a movement called the Illuminati which the masonry movement grew out of as they also worship the all seeing eye of Lucifer, which is on their stupid aprons/gowns

As we know America's government was founded by 'masons' who worshiped Lucifer, Like Adam Weishaupt they Hated the God of The Bible, but gave him lip service for the public.

Adam Weisaupts Illuminati worked so well at the French Revolution it became the Blue-Print for destroying Future Governments, which they could later step in and control again

This is why today the medias attention is on human rights, like gay marriage instead of are impending failing economy, or are most unnecessary involvement in the middle east

The Best Thief will distract you with something interesting or tell you a tale, why He slips your ring off your finger or wallet out of your pants.

It Goes Much Higher than Jewish Bankers, However most people are all TOO happy to JUST stop there,

eventually we may come to realize that the people in the middle east too have been victims, also being easily manipulated as the rest of the world is:

by the Rotten Hoarding Power that sits in Rome telling us we are the greedy ones why they drink out of Gold Cups
Gold that they Stole off of The Dead
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38562180
United Kingdom
04/29/2013 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38562180

The Valentine's Day Massacre would surely have brought the mafia to the public's attention, if they wasn't already.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38275660

Yep, which puts the validity of the rest on that site in question, plus the malware that it trys to install.

GLP