Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,817 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 59,689
Pageviews Today: 114,176Threads Today: 49Posts Today: 842
01:32 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GLPVC's TheRawFeedLive Presents Gwilda Wiyaka " Now What? " April 29 at 11 PM EST **ON AIR LIVE NOW**

Isis7
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 25804806
United States
04/29/2013 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
GLPVC's TheRawFeedLive Presents Gwilda Wiyaka " Now What? " April 29 at 11 PM EST **ON AIR LIVE NOW**
Join us at 11pm eastern, with featured guest Gwilda Wiyaka

Gwilda Wiyaka is a dynamic, diverse woman of mixed heritage among which is Scots/Irish, Bohemian and Cherokee. While being born in the US, she grew up overseas and is widely traveled and familiar with many cultures. Her background with different societies and locations around the world and ongoing fascination with the way life works, prompted her life-long immersion into shamanism, an ancient Earth based healing modality present in most if not all indigenous societies. She has studied Shamanism for over 38 years and has been a practitioner for over 20 and a teacher of the shamanic arts for 15. Gwilda has studied with American Indian healers from the Seneca, Sioux, Navajo, Arapaho and Choctaw traditions. She has also received training in Tibetan, Core and Celtic Shamanism.

Gwilda is the founder/director/owner of Path Home Shamanic Arts School which is a one of a kind, state certified occupational school of the shamanic arts, training and certifying shamanic practitioners. She also teaches workshops and seminars throughout the world. In addition to being the head instructor/director for Path Home School and authoring all the schools texts and monthly articles, Gwilda is an inspirational speaker, and singer/songwriter with four CDs to date.

Gwilda is currently working on her book that embraces the art of evolution through the use of shamanic principals and healing modalities.
[link to www.granitepublishing.us]
[link to gwildawiyaka.com]
[link to www.findyourpathhome.com]

TONIGHT'S TOPIC:

So We're Still Here.
Now What?

Spiritual Evolution and Personal Empowerment in a New Era

Participate live in our web based auditorium (below)
[link to chat.godlikeproductions.com]

or at blogtalk radio
[link to www.blogtalkradio.com]

:listenLIVE2:

CALL IN LIVE TO LISTEN; OR TO ASK A QUESTION OF THE HOST 347-826-9314

Listen Live @

[link to therawfeedlive.com]

Winamp/VLC Player:

[link to stream.therawfeedlive.com:2199]

Windows Media Player:

Real Player:

QuickTime:

:GLPVClive:

[link to www.therawfeedlive.com]

like us on facebook
[link to www.facebook.com]

subscribe to us on youtube for previews of shows
[link to youtube.com]

view our show calendar here
[link to www.therawfeedlive.com (secure)]

*We ask that those in the auditorium refrain from posting youtube videos as it lags the chat and disrupts the podcast, please post videos in this show thread*

Last Edited by Isis7 on 04/30/2013 01:51 AM
PhennommennonnModerator
Forum Administrator

04/29/2013 07:52 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: GLPVC's TheRawFeedLive Presents Gwilda Wiyaka " Now What? " April 29 at 11 PM EST **ON AIR LIVE NOW**
:dude8:
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Jadio

User ID: 37019737
United States
04/29/2013 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GLPVC's TheRawFeedLive Presents Gwilda Wiyaka " Now What? " April 29 at 11 PM EST **ON AIR LIVE NOW**
Sounds great
Dr. AculaModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 54326
United States
04/29/2013 09:46 AM

Report Abusive Post
Sounds great
 Quoting: Jadio

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I want some Frosted Flakes!

Last Edited by Dr. Acula on 04/29/2013 09:46 AM

drbat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39068062
Canada
04/29/2013 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33435073
United States
04/29/2013 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will this be another END OF STORY discussion?
Isis7  (OP)

United States
04/29/2013 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Astral Goat

not likely

scratching
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12414951
United States
04/29/2013 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds interesting. A female shaman, with a gift of medical intuitiveness.

Is Sonny going to call her a devil worshiper? And preach Jesus every 10 minutes?

eyebat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25305720
United States
04/29/2013 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Is Sonny going to call her a devil worshiper? And preach Jesus every 10 minutes?

eyebat
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12414951

chuckle

lets hope not
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12414951
United States
04/29/2013 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

eyebat

chuckle

lets hope not
 Quoting: ~Jay~

I predict an entertaining evening.

pokeye
PhennommennonnModerator
Forum Administrator

04/29/2013 07:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Astral Goat

there will be nunna that shit happening - again
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33676911
United States
04/29/2013 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Join us at 11pm eastern, with featured guest Gwilda Wiyaka

Gwilda Wiyaka is a dynamic, diverse woman of mixed heritage among which is Scots/Irish, Bohemian and Cherokee. While being born in the US, she grew up overseas and is widely traveled and familiar with many cultures. Her background with different societies and locations around the world and ongoing fascination with the way life works, prompted her life-long immersion into shamanism, an ancient Earth based healing modality present in most if not all indigenous societies. She has studied Shamanism for over 38 years and has been a practitioner for over 20 and a teacher of the shamanic arts for 15. Gwilda has studied with American Indian healers from the Seneca, Sioux, Navajo, Arapaho and Choctaw traditions. She has also received training in Tibetan, Core and Celtic Shamanism.

Gwilda is the founder/director/owner of Path Home Shamanic Arts School which is a one of a kind, state certified occupational school of the shamanic arts, training and certifying shamanic practitioners. She also teaches workshops and seminars throughout the world. In addition to being the head instructor/director for Path Home School and authoring all the schools texts and monthly articles, Gwilda is an inspirational speaker, and singer/songwriter with four CDs to date.

Gwilda is currently working on her book that embraces the art of evolution through the use of shamanic principals and healing modalities.
[link to www.granitepublishing.us]
[link to gwildawiyaka.com]
[link to www.findyourpathhome.com]

TONIGHT'S TOPIC:

So We're Still Here.
Now What?

Spiritual Evolution and Personal Empowerment in a New Era

Participate live in our web based auditorium (below)
[link to chat.godlikeproductions.com]

or at blogtalk radio
[link to www.blogtalkradio.com]

:listenLIVE2:

CALL IN LIVE TO LISTEN; OR TO ASK A QUESTION OF THE HOST 347-826-9314

Listen Live @

[link to therawfeedlive.com]

Winamp/VLC Player:

Windows Media Player:

Real Player:

QuickTime:

id love to join in voice chat..i know i madea mistake gheeto monk..i repent of posting any link ever again in chat,i promise sir.

:GLPVClive:

[link to www.therawfeedlive.com]

like us on facebook
[link to www.facebook.com]

subscribe to us on youtube for previews of shows
[link to youtube.com]

view our show calendar here
[link to www.therawfeedlive.com (secure)]

*We ask that those in the auditorium refrain from posting youtube videos as it lags the chat and disrupts the podcast, please post videos in this show thread*
 Quoting: Isis7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39090151
United States
04/29/2013 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

eyebat

I don't know how to harang Sonny, but if Art gets out of line tell him to go work on his chicken gizzard sandwich calcium supplement entrepreneurial idea. If that dont work steer him to a quantum Physics explanation and I'll try to join the chat without inspecting the matter.
Ragman (Rags)

User ID: 33918321
United States
04/29/2013 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
RawFeedThirstySm
Isis7  (OP)

United States
04/29/2013 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
glpvcrocks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39082391
Ireland
04/29/2013 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
sorry I cant join says I have a ban from chat =(

I have no idea why and I also have a ban on the forum only way I can see anything on glp is if I sign in

what is going on guys why the ban?

I saw the thread trinity made but I dunno........

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/29/2013 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
sorry I cant join says I have a ban from chat =(

I have no idea why and I also have a ban on the forum only way I can see anything on glp is if I sign in

Quoting: Z-Punk

YOU CAN LOGIN TO CHAT USING YOUR PAID ACCOUNT AND BYPASS THE BAN.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39082391
Ireland
04/30/2013 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I tried it didnt work =(
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/30/2013 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I tried it didnt work =(
 Quoting: Z-Punk

then u are doing something wrong.

Paid members bypass bans/

GLP