Alien Abduction Maybe? I dont wanna believe

alienabduction
User ID: 39069925
United States
04/29/2013 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Alien Abduction Maybe? I dont wanna believe
Ok, a little nervous to eve put this out there. its 4/29/2013 and last night something happened.
I was in a dream, or at least I think it was a dream. It was so real, but i never left the couch.
As far as I remember, i was in a scene where we were some kind of military, but older military, not recent equipment or anything. Then one scene I am literally on top of a submarine because it had surfaced and docked. Im not sure where this was, but then next there were ships everywhere and then people started getting pulled to the sky. I ran and got inside. Next scene sounds funny but I was then taking a pee in a nasty toilet that had not been cleaned for a long time. After that, i was just walking through this place, and wham! Im pulled up. I just know it was some kind of aliens or something that we were running from. And at one point I was in something, but I didnt see the alien, nor did I see them working on me. I just remember struggling and screaming, and then some kind of burn on my wrist area.
When I woke up this morning, I actually have this mark on my wrist, and I cannot explain it. I looked at everything around me, and even try to imprint things that were around me on my arm to see if it matched, and nothing! What has happened? The mark almost looks like a triangle burn mark but instead of a pointed tip its a straight tip. What the heck went on? [email protected] Please help
Ed

ufo56
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29051298
United States
04/29/2013 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Alien Abduction Maybe? I dont wanna believe
creepy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37616223
United States
04/29/2013 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
creepy
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29051298

yes...it is...especially since you have the burn mark when you woke up... hmm I have read similar stories...have you ever experienced anything like this before? think back to when you were a child even...

hf
alienabduction (OP)
United States
04/29/2013 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, more than creepy. Im trying to find answers, anything. Someone to show me what else it could be, but its crazy!
alienabduction (OP)
United States
04/29/2013 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont remember anything like this happening to me before, but I do remember many times where I blanked out, or didnt remember how I got from one place to another. I remember once while I was driving through Tallahassee florida, and all of sudden im further along the road then I was before I blinked my eyes. Thats how it felt at least. Unexplainable, but these burn marks, there is no explanation
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/29/2013 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont remember anything like this happening to me before, but I do remember many times where I blanked out, or didnt remember how I got from one place to another. I remember once while I was driving through Tallahassee florida, and all of sudden im further along the road then I was before I blinked my eyes. Thats how it felt at least. Unexplainable, but these burn marks, there is no explanation
 Quoting: alienabduction 39069925

well ruling out drugs or medication on the above that might be related...ya never know. Have you ever read any experiences of alien abductees? Maybe you should...but only if it's not gonna mess with your head or anything ya know. Research it...no one is saying this is happening to you...but at least you can see the similarities to some of these stories out there :)

hf
alienabduction (OP)
United States
04/29/2013 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Spirit,
Yes, these is no drugs or medications involved. In fact all of my like I have gone without anything, so that would never have been a factor, I literally have never even tried to experiment with anything man made or natural, and Im 33 years old. So i know whatever happened, really happened, but how? I just cant understand, or maybe i dont want to. Im a bit nervous, but I believe highly in the ufo's and aliens, etc. I have heard of many many people over the years having similar activities, but my brother and I went through everything step by step all day to see what else it could possibly be, and there is no explanation..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33230366
Canada
04/29/2013 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
upload a pic of the mark op
alienabduction (OP)
United States
04/29/2013 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
How can I upload the pic? Im new here, so Im not sure
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/29/2013 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Spirit,
Yes, these is no drugs or medications involved. In fact all of my like I have gone without anything, so that would never have been a factor, I literally have never even tried to experiment with anything man made or natural, and Im 33 years old. So i know whatever happened, really happened, but how? I just cant understand, or maybe i dont want to. Im a bit nervous, but I believe highly in the ufo's and aliens, etc. I have heard of many many people over the years having similar activities, but my brother and I went through everything step by step all day to see what else it could possibly be, and there is no explanation..

okay see you first have to figure out OP if you want to know more... like I said...it could be scary to you to think about...so right there...you need to decide. Be strong and go forward...or and I understand this part completely just let it go for now...hope this does not happen again...but you made the thread...so I think you want more answers ;)

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32062218
United States
04/29/2013 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe psychosomatic? I think there's a better word for that kind of thing but can't think of it right now.

If the dream was realistic enough or you were reliving something past lifish maybe your body produced the mark to match what was happening in your head or happened to you in a past life.

abduct
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/29/2013 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I def want more answers Spirit.

Heres images

[link to i44.tinypic.com]

[link to i42.tinypic.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26023511
United States
04/29/2013 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah they'll come pretty often now; good luck.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24145022
United States
04/29/2013 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is something to ponder. There is a ton of info out there that parallels this.

[link to www.alienresistance.org]

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 326183
Portugal
04/29/2013 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nah, no alien. You were probably abducted by your goverment.
alienabduction (OP)
United States
04/29/2013 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do they really come more often after the first time? Is that a known fact? I hope not
Cat.Man.Deux

User ID: 39068621
United States
04/29/2013 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Read Whitley Streiber

[link to www.unknowncountry.com]
sailormon

User ID: 39075395
United States
04/29/2013 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know you are looking for answers the same as my wife and I. I can onlly share a little. We often know when something haplpens, but not always are the scars.

Last year, I was taken in what I thought was another out of body which I knew was happening. My wife brought me back and I told her it was necessary that I go back out as there was some sort of very uncomfortable and major adjustment being made. At then end of that event I woke up with three burn marks on my forearm in a perfect triangle. It was a few days before I reconnected with the now in which we live.

This last fall, my wife told me she was visited and was put through pain the night before and had one of those burn marks on her nose. I told her it woud fade in about a week, it did. LIke I said, I don't have answers, but your experience is shared. We have had much more, but the scene is similar. I do have a picture of her burn, but chose not to show her face on this site.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/29/2013 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks Cat! I will read

and Sailormon, thanks for telling me. So Im not completely crazy? I wa trying to find answers on how this could happen, but there simply is nothing that I can use to make this all connect, except the dream that I had, which may not have been a dream at all. Its scary to me, and I dont want to be abducted again if thats what it was. I was lucky to not have to see it, or them, but i was struggling and screaming and felt as they either burnt me or stuck something in me that made this mark. I never thought in my life that i would be talking about this. I feel like its just something people wont understand and that I will get ridiculed for it. So I just dont know what to do. I wrote to many abduction sites and will wait to hear from someone i guess.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38993970
United States
04/29/2013 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
5 stars and a pin see if anyone else can chime in. OP I'll be watching this thread let us know if you find anything out.This is very curious. Edited to add-no your not crazy there are many unexplainable things in this world. Take others disbelief as grain of salt some will never believe anything outside their scope of reasoning. Does it feel like a burn tender when you touch it or just the red mark?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26023511
United States
04/29/2013 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks Cat! I will read

and Sailormon, thanks for telling me. So Im not completely crazy? I wa trying to find answers on how this could happen, but there simply is nothing that I can use to make this all connect, except the dream that I had, which may not have been a dream at all. Its scary to me, and I dont want to be abducted again if thats what it was. I was lucky to not have to see it, or them, but i was struggling and screaming and felt as they either burnt me or stuck something in me that made this mark. I never thought in my life that i would be talking about this. I feel like its just something people wont understand and that I will get ridiculed for it. So I just dont know what to do. I wrote to many abduction sites and will wait to hear from someone i guess.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39069925

No one can help you. You can actually disbelieve this as you never actually saw your abductors like I did.

You'll learn to deal with it that's all we can do. Time keeps moving on and "They" are not able to be confronted.
alienabduction (OP)
United States
04/29/2013 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
ByFaithAlone
What does 5 stars and a pin mean?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/29/2013 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
ByFaithAlone

I rated the thread excellent and sent a vote for a pin to the top of the board so more would see.
TheWorldsEnemy

User ID: 38524880
United States
04/29/2013 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
They will come back tonight, keep us updated and look for a circle mark on your leg.
John 4:4 "because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world."
Psalm 32:1 "Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered."
James 4:4 "Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God."
John 15:18-19 "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of this world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."
alienabduction (OP)
United States
04/29/2013 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ohhhh Thank you so much for the 5 stars then... I want more to see so that I can hear opinions
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/29/2013 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ohhhh Thank you so much for the 5 stars then... I want more to see so that I can hear opinions

Your very welcome :-) The World's Enemy any theories why they would mark you?
TheWorldsEnemy

United States
04/29/2013 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
They will come back tonight, keep us updated and look for a circle mark on your leg.
 Quoting: TheWorldsEnemy

Psalm 32:1 "Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered."
James 4:4 "Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God."
John 15:18-19 "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of this world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."
TheWorldsEnemy

United States
04/29/2013 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your very welcome :-) The World's Enemy any theories why they would mark you?
 Quoting: ByFaithAlone

Part of it a tracker, their eyesight isnt the best, using the marks they can run a type of infrared light scan to identify the marks and make sure they take the right subject back.
alienabduction (OP)
United States
04/29/2013 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im not sure why they would mark me, but if its true that they come back after marking you, Im scared!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39077452
Germany
04/29/2013 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to educate-yourself.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39077452
Germany
04/29/2013 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
ByFaithAlone

I rated the thread excellent and sent a vote for a pin to the top of the board so more would see.
 Quoting: ByFaithAlone

I never read pinned threads - i scroll down right away, purposely ignoring the pinned shill stuff.

And i don't give a single damn about how many silly stupid "stars" a thread has.
The first thing you learn on this planet is to stay the fuck away from the pack and ignore what they believe in, if you want to make any progress.

What you say about that, huh? You mainstream hobby lunatic you.

GLP