Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,705 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 159,210
Pageviews Today: 267,599Threads Today: 87Posts Today: 1,594
03:29 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BRKG: President Obama To Make Appearance In White House Briefing Room At 10:30 (ON NOW) Streaming links inside

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39010493
United States
04/30/2013 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BRKG: President Obama To Make Appearance In White House Briefing Room At 10:30 (ON NOW) Streaming links inside
Something is not right here. As this is about to begin, my wallet jumped out of my pocket and is presently hiding under my bed. And my tomato plants are trying to commit suicide.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4911012
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
Re: BRKG: President Obama To Make Appearance In White House Briefing Room At 10:30 (ON NOW) Streaming links inside
Whats he on about then?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8362905
United States
Report Abusive Post
Almost ready, video feed is online, but Obama is in the back updating his Tiger Woods 2013 profile on his xbox. 75% complete.
snarkModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 35949533
United States
04/30/2013 10:34 AM

Report Abusive Post
Late even after postponing for 15 minutes...what a dick!
 Quoting: Saddletramp

SOP for the POTUS he is NEVER on time
T For Texas, T For Tennessee!

The virtue of courage is a prerequisite for the practice of all other virtues, because otherwise one is virtuous only when virtue has no cost. There are times when something needs to be done, and yet we know that if we step up and do this needful thing, we will pay a heavy personal price. -C.S. Lewis
Gypsy Priest

User ID: 37401502
United States
Report Abusive Post
is that his head on Michelle's body?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25515674

Mooch is WAY bigger than that.
 Quoting: snark

lolsign
********Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please*******
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36913875
United States
Report Abusive Post
Always click through the GLP to the WH. They love us so, they need to know. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1518878
United States
04/30/2013 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Late even after postponing for 15 minutes...what a dick!
 Quoting: Saddletramp

It's called being fashionably late for all us serfs out there!
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
Report Abusive Post
UPDATE: White House reporter Glenn Thrush reports the press conference is a "Rigged game":

[link to www.weeklystandard.com]
 Quoting: Sleeping Giant

That is because the White House already gave the reporters the allowable questions that the President has an answer for,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39010493

Exactly...

Won't here one word on Benghazi

5 stars and you are right...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37732253
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Lazy_Dog

I dont understand what they mean "Rigged Game"? And why did they say Jay Carney "Will no longer hold a press breifing today"?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9870801
United States
Report Abusive Post
It's all BS....collins coming out!! More money, more money, more money for his parties!! Good grief! This sewer rat hasn't got a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32069520
United States
Report Abusive Post
On now and of-fucking-course I don't have speakers on this computer. GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36542417

Closed captioning...

[link to abcnews.go.com]
icyman

User ID: 35712847
Germany
04/30/2013 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
It doesn't matter what our Presidents says, its all scripted and prearranged by the REAL Powers that be anyway!
Green Shoots

User ID: 31759258
United States
Report Abusive Post
bonghit he'll be there in a minute
MaybeTrollingU

User ID: 18166368
Brazil
Report Abusive Post
Darn it! I missed! What did Barry said?
Sleeping Giant  (OP)

User ID: 543618
United States

Report Abusive Post
UPDATE: White House reporter Glenn Thrush reports the press conference is a "Rigged game":

[link to www.weeklystandard.com]

That is because the White House already gave the reporters the allowable questions that the President has an answer for,

Exactly...

Won't here one word on Benghazi

5 stars and you are right...
 Quoting: davvi

Oops. Just noticed I used the wrong "hear." Trying to type too fast, lol.

Last Edited by Sleeping Giant on 04/30/2013 10:36 AM
Wake up, oh sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37732253
United States
Report Abusive Post
Something is not right here. As this is about to begin, my wallet jumped out of my pocket and is presently hiding under my bed. And my tomato plants are trying to commit suicide.

lol
AdRock

User ID: 1296034
Mexico
Report Abusive Post
On now and of-fucking-course I don't have speakers on this computer. GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me translate.

Resister

User ID: 36421936
United States

Report Abusive Post
I really have no interest in what that lying Marxist has to say. He is either going to lie or use the media for propaganda or both.

The fraud in chief is not worth my time. I'll just check back here on GLP for the scoop.
"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
snarkModerator
Forum Administrator

United States
04/30/2013 10:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
Almost ready, video feed is online, but Obama is in the back updating his Tiger Woods 2013 profile on his xbox. 75% complete.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8362905

buffering.....buffering....

The virtue of courage is a prerequisite for the practice of all other virtues, because otherwise one is virtuous only when virtue has no cost. There are times when something needs to be done, and yet we know that if we step up and do this needful thing, we will pay a heavy personal price. -C.S. Lewis
Sleeping Giant  (OP)

United States

Report Abusive Post

THe ABC link has a closed captioning link
Mr. PredictorModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 1032780
United States

Report Abusive Post
I bet he's going to present a quilt he made that tells the story of how much his penis has shrank in the last several years.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26033707

Sex change surgery announcement?
"If there is a new fascism, it won't come from skinheads and punks; it will come from people who eat granola and think they know how the world should be." - Brian Eno
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14694881
United States
Report Abusive Post

Where is the douche in chief? Hell be late to his own funeral.
Gypsy Priest

User ID: 37401502
United States
04/30/2013 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Notthistime
********Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please*******
Liebs

User ID: 37118371
United States
04/30/2013 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well he is running late.... not much of a surprise there
Liebs
snarkModerator
Forum Administrator

United States
04/30/2013 10:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Liebs

suck faster, Reggie!!

mdwind

User ID: 17174372
United States
Report Abusive Post
Interesting - "live" image from whitehouse.gov is diff than the "live" image on cnn....
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 23952927
United States

Report Abusive Post
I wonder if he'll talk about the Gosner baby-killer trial or the fact that the Boston Bombers family received $100k in welfare benefits...

He would need a triple dose of sodium pentothal to do that.
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
MaybeTrollingU

User ID: 18166368
Brazil
Report Abusive Post

C'mon! Its time for one of the five mandatory prayers for muslims, he is on botox up position saying "Allah archibald"
Sleeping Giant  (OP)

United States

Report Abusive Post

suck faster, Reggie!!
 Quoting: snark

cruise
Canuck_Hillbilly

User ID: 38884098
Canada
04/30/2013 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I bet he's going to present a quilt he made that tells the story of how much his penis has shrank in the last several years.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26033707

Sex change surgery announcement?
 Quoting: Mr. Predictor

Yeah, they're going to attach a pair of balls to his mangina
My opinions are just that. My opinions! Don't like them? Tough!

GLP