Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,698 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 157,704
Pageviews Today: 265,367Threads Today: 85Posts Today: 1,586
03:27 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What event turned you into a Conspiracy Theorist?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39180317
Australia
05/01/2013 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What event turned you into a Conspiracy Theorist?
oh and when your parents warn you about getting into cars with strangers, accepting lollies from strangers and you go huh? you mean these people exist and you just accept it?
MagTog  (OP)

User ID: 14417347
United States
05/01/2013 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pa in law was a 32nd or 33rd degree Mason.
He died, I ask lots of questions, get no answers.
Been to a few events at the lodge, I snuck into
into the lodge alone once and poked around.
Paranoia sank in quick, I left.
 Quoting: Chrewman

If he was a 32nd or 33rd Mason, he most likely has a secret book or journal somewhere. Find it!

A family friend of mine had a relative die - was a 32nd or 33rd - and got the book. On the inside cover, he wrote to warn the reader or owner that they will be killed if they let it out to the public.
MagTog  (OP)

User ID: 35744575
United States
05/01/2013 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Polish President's airplane crash. But what really opened my eyes was not just the suspicious crash but the video of the aftermath...the shooting of all survivors.

Took me awhile I guess!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38027376

Seriously. Thanks for posting that. I had almost forgotten about the gunshots at the scene! It was CLEARLY foul play, most likely by the Russians or US...but yeah...those gunshots sealed the deal. I can't believe I forgot about that!
BULLDOZER

User ID: 29383261
United States
05/01/2013 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aids, after having a family member die of what they call aids I had to know more about it. What I found was a complete tangled web of lies.
NON SERVIAM
MagTog  (OP)

United States
05/01/2013 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
For me it was food.
As an RN, that really shook me up. After I cured my own blood sugar problems, I dug more and more into diet and excersize and finally figuered out that most of what I had been taught was balony.

Cholesterol (our body makes it and we need it).
heart disease ( actually caused by inflammation, brought about mostly by grains and sugar).
saturated fats (actually good for you)
Vegitable oils/Crisco (POISON. NOT good for you. )
diabetes (type 2 curable. I cured myself)
chronic "cardio", running/jogging... (not good for you. Google the huge list of healthy young people who have dropped dead while doing marathons)
Artificial sweeteners (we all know the horrors of aspartame)
Raw milk (been drinking exclusily that for 7 years now)

The list goes on.

Then allopathic medicine as a whole and the Rockefeller connection to that.

It's... almost like "they" WANT us sick.

I am 53 now and FAR healthier than I was 10 years ago. Trimmer, stronger.

Not only that, but as a 15 year old I was diagnosed with epilepsy. I took meds for 36 years. I am now off of them. I attribute this to my high fat diet and elimination of processed foods. I grow a bunch of my own stuff too. I don't get much anymore at the grocery store. And when I do it's not in a box with ingrediants.

That all led to other rabbit trails, false flags, 911 etc etc.

I just got an invitation to teach nutrition at the local food bank/place for the poor to get clothes. This population is terribly ignorant about food. Maybe I can do some good...
 Quoting: ITZCOMING

Thanks for posting! I'm going to have to friend you on here or something. I KNOW I need the kind of information you have. I have a lot of health problems, and know many other people that do too. I'm sure we all would like to hear more!
Citizenperth

User ID: 39052568
Australia
05/01/2013 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Getting a 56k modem in 1993 cool2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14588201

You started at 56k?! Nice. I started at 2400 baud. Haha.
 Quoting: ElectricKoolaid

lol i started with the telephone suction cup....
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Citizenperth

User ID: 39052568
Australia
05/01/2013 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Getting a 56k modem in 1993 cool2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14588201

You started at 56k?! Nice. I started at 2400 baud. Haha.
 Quoting: ElectricKoolaid

lol i started with the telephone suction cup.... and to learn how to post twice.... lol

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 05/01/2013 10:32 PM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
MagTog  (OP)

User ID: 35747745
United Kingdom
05/01/2013 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
old school one here, roswell alien crash.

so they found a flying saucer, and then the next day was a weather balloon.

ive seen shows where they went out to the crash site. they found some small articles (metals, pins, etc...) from where the army guys were out there combing through the desert for pieces of the craft.

Thats shit happened, aliens are real, way too much out there about them for them to be fake.

And plus its a statistcal certainty that they exist. There are too many planets and star sysytems out there for them not too.
 Quoting: secretninja

That's true. Given an infinite number of opportunities, the probability of something extremely improbable happening is 1 (given that thing did not have an original probability of 0).

I wish I was alive back then. So much information is lost if you're not allowed to view the blow-by-blow, but just get summaries from people...
silvervega

User ID: 14673627
United States
05/01/2013 10:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
I found GLP thru a Big Brother chat room and Yes I am talking about the stupid TV show. bump
On the other hand, I have different fingers.
silvervega

United States
05/01/2013 10:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
I found GLP thru a Big Brother chat room and Yes I am talking about the stupid TV show. bump
 Quoting: silvervega

Those mods are beasts the link was shut down in less then 30secs.
MagTog  (OP)

User ID: 14417347
United States
05/01/2013 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not an event. More of an interest in eschatology.
 Quoting: Adventus Domini

I think I'm in the same boat as you. My favorite books of the Bible were the prophetic ones when I was younger. Now they scare the crap out of me.

I think the best/easiest way to understand the workings of the world - especially with the powers and principalities, rulers of darkness, and evil in high places - is through the lens of eschatology (specifically from the Bible, though).
silvervega

United States
05/01/2013 10:40 PM

Report Abusive Post

They censor words like retard, but little itty bitty earn you bonus points barf. I Love GLP5a
silvervega

United States
05/01/2013 10:41 PM

Report Abusive Post
And I am drunk,,,, on life.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
05/01/2013 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I work for a hlthcare plan, indirectly for Med icare. I began researching Ozombiecare and its hidden taxes, then came across the f-capms built in the US. I saw the videos of those buildings and the empty cof-fins and started talking to my friends about it. I was diligently searching for more truth at that point. They just said it was probably in case of war or illegal aliens. They said I was looking too much into it, wasting my time.

So I went to church, prayed about it, asked God if I should stop searching for these things because it WAS consuming a LOT of my time going site to site to site trying to put it all together. I let it all go and stopped searching that Sunday.

Monday I walked my dog and noticed a heli copt er. No big deal, not too rare for this area. Tuesday. Noticed again. It was circling. Wednesday. Circling for HOURS. I thought. OK, I'll just look up to see if there's training in the area. Came across a posting from GODlikeprod...FINALLY, ONE place with answers to all my questions. I feel like that was THE indication I should not stop searching for the truth.

I feel like we are put in this position of knowledge for a reason. If it is to wake up the sheeple, save our families, help others with our own preparedness or to form a defense against the opposing force, we have a purpose. An important purpose.

I don't consider myself a consp theorist at all. I'd say a researcher.
 Quoting: Listen_n

Thank you for posting! I had the same kind of struggle a long time ago. Especially with God.

The people portion though...man that was bad for a while. Everyone would mock me and dismiss me because I pay more attention than them and actually do the math with the details, and I just wanted other people to know the truth...which deserves a good mocking, right? Back then, I would for some reason assume the mockers were right - kinda. I knew I was right logically and factually, and that their attacks on me were simply their own desperate attempts to not have their little bubble of "reality" popped. My false assumption that I was wrong about certain events that I had actually studied thoroughly, was simply a visceral response to their mocking, not a logical one. It's programmed into people to shutup and go with the group - and if others tell you you're wrong, well...you'd better listen to them. When it hit the 24 billionth time that I was mocked and going to crawl back into my shell after letting others know the truth, I got rid of it permanently. I might have a flash of it for a second, but after that, I'm all horns coming out of the gate, and I WILL make you feel like a dunce if you come at me with an MSM brain. I'm backed by facts and logic. Bring it world.

Anyhow...I appreciate your post. Got the gears turning for me...reflecting.

One thing that I think Christians need to figure out quickly, is our response to future events. I've been looking at the Bible more, and I don't think I will fight anyone. I'm not sure that self-defense is condoned by Jesus. Still trying to figure things out...
MagTog  (OP)

United States
05/01/2013 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just google Van Allen radiation belts.

Can't explain here because Dr. Astro get me banned for speaking of it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37626560

Oh for Pete's sake, I don't have the power to "get you banned." They avoided the most intense part of the belts.

Given an areal density of 7~8 g/cm^2 and the trajectory of Apollo, there was nothing at all dangerous about the expected dose they would receive:
[link to i319.photobucket.com]
 Quoting: Dr. Astro

Sweet. Thanks for the info, Dr Astro!

What kept me thinking that it might be a hoax, was my criminal mind. Seriously guys, I would make a great puppet-master for the president. I just kept thinking that the best idea for us would be to cheat in the space race - just make it look like it happened. Less expensive, and you'll beat the Ruskies to the punch. So, at least we would be able to delay them long enough to ACTUALLY go to the moon...and maybe that's what happened with the other missions - they actually got there. Just maybe not with the first one? That's what I thought for a long time, anyway. I never dug into that conspiracy theory much though, as we're bombarded with more relevant evil actions by the NWO/Whoever-they-are all the time. I'd be interested to talk to you more about this at some point, Dr Astro. I hate being wrong.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23743663
United States
05/01/2013 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
9/11. First I realized our leader's deceptions then later I realized MSM was manipulated, and that full disclosure wasn't shared with the country's citizens.

That's when I started to question everything.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
05/01/2013 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
911 and only after 2006...until then I was COMPLETELY oblivious.

It is one reason why I think 911 really will turn out to be a great gift to mankind.

I really think they fucked up. I am Joe freakin average guy. And if I now know, millions of others do too.

I cried when the USA beat Russia in ice hockey in the Olympics. I remember watching the Space Shuttle Endeavor take off live from Cape Canaveral and seeing all the foreign people there and thinking how fucking proud I was to be an American.

I vote both ways: Voted for Clinton, voted for Bush the SECOND time mostly because I wanted to send the terrorists of the world a message.

I remember the day after 911 going to the hospital and telling my jewish colleagues that "today I am an Israeli." I was moments away from joining the Navy then.

I fucking cried with joy/rage/pride when Bush was with that fireman and said "pretty soon the people that brought down these buildings will be hearing from us."

I was mesmerized during Bush's State of the Union speech (You're either with us or against us ), with Tony Blair standing and applauding....

What a change!!!!!

I don't even bother any more with the people who don't see 911 as an inside job. I used to be angry, now I understand they are suffering from mental illness (cognitive dissonance).

But the science is irrefutable and it is out there now..."They" certainly seem like they are winning but I think their days are numbered....

Anyway it sure as hell woke me up
 Quoting: Bluepill

INSPIRING POST! THANK YOU!
I knew on the day of 9/11 that it was a FF. Was already awake. But the spirit and passion you felt, I am very familiar with.

People KNOW that this stuff happens. Just like I KNEW and was even telling people that it was a FF just days after it happened...yet I still had pride in my country's government and leadership. Weird or what? People can choose to listen to what they know is the truth, or they can listen to what they would prefer to be the truth. Some people get away with lying to themselves about everything their whole lives. And me - I would willingly forget what I knew so I could feel better...especially because back then, no one would listen to me. (well, some people did, actually...)

The rest of your post...excellent. You're looking at it the same as me, I think. So, in my opinion, great analytical skills!

I don't think you're an average joe. A high IQ comes from intellectual appetite and excercise. I think that whatever mental capacity you thought was "average", was actually just a lack of appetite. Anyhow, no more bromance. Thanks for posting.
So Not a Princess

User ID: 1452738
United States
05/01/2013 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Santa Claus.

Everything after that proved to be one lie after another.

hf
"This has all happened before and it will all happen again." **sigh**
mikebo2

User ID: 38121934
United States
05/01/2013 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well for me it started when my Brother told me I was adopted.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35489680
Australia
05/02/2013 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Right after 9/11 when George W Bush told everyone to "keep shopping".

cruise
AlkaliDesert

User ID: 14239828
United States
05/02/2013 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
When I was a child, I predicted an earthquake.

Around 2000, in attempting to investigate this, I stumbled across an eaethquake prediction forum with a strong CT focus. Finding GLP over a decade later felt like coming home.

That's the short version. I think I would have ended up a CT regardless - I was always into the paranormal and x-files and so on. But that's the most direct cause.

Last Edited by AlkaliDesert on 05/02/2013 01:08 AM
bump
User ID: 37819089
United States
05/02/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
lyme fraud
User ID: 2924495
United States
05/02/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Lyme Disease fraud opened me up to the possibility that we are being lied to on a massive scale, and it just went from there.
Not a Nonviolent Negro

User ID: 36941752
United States
05/02/2013 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi definitely dave icke,think about it,nature creates
free sustenance/water/vegetation,yids charge for it
by conquest,are we all yidiots,yid or gent which are
you,yid control or DIY what do you want,the fate of the
yid hun was sealed when dave icke/ edgar cayce opened
his mouth on the second centenary of the yid french
revolution,what's the difference between god and yid,
god wants us to be free,creates the habitat to be so,
yid doesn't,by the way god is the soul within us,
religion is simply the 22 laws of balance,see phoenix
journal 27,the wrathschild yids have created a world
where everyone's dependent on money created by them,
to get it we have to work for them,we're supposed to
work with god not for yid bloodsucker middlemen,see
abundanthope.net/nov7 PJ228 ch3/4,the curse of the
world is people who set theirself up in authority
over others,hierarchy of fear,13 million yids control/
destroy the world to the detriment of the rest,time
we marginalised them,they have power over us because
we give them our power by working for them,hatonn says
he'll work with us not for us,he won't be our slave,we
need to do the same,must be good fun arresting folk,
handcuffing them,making their wrist hurt,locking them
up,humiliating them in a cell,raiding their premises,
confiscating their property,charging them etc,
interesting our yid government is the biggest
perpetrator of crime: killing people/ animals,flooding
the country with drugs,producing toxic food/water/air/
pharmaceuticals including vaccine,indoctrinating the
populace with propaganda instead of truth etc, god
determines the law not yids,see phoenix journal 27,
the nile valley is a fertile plain because it floods
once a year,you don't mess with nature,it's god at
work,thanks to the yid antichrist the planet's
irreparable,interesting the queen is a double,the
british empire is the yid empire,they control banking/
the media/governments etc,start all the wars,pollute/
destroy the planet/us,see protocols of the learned
elders of zion,we work for yids for yid credit to buy
yid goods,all we've got to do is WITHDRAW our manpower,
their corporations including government will collapse,
then we can get on with living instead of slaving,see
ringingcedars.com,everyone selfsufficient,each community
decide its own fate,in accord with the laws of balance,
see phoenix journal 27,we don't need money/ sell
something to survive,look at other species,once there
was a firmament/ belt of vapour round the earth,like
venus now,protecting it from harsh radiation and
maintaining a constant temperature,resulting in lush
vegetation/ food everywhere,however it was ruptured
causing the deluge/ oceans,fortunately it's being
restored,see abundanthope.net,then we'll have perpetual
spring,the garden of eden/ aden,help yourself,
everyone selfsufficient,we don't need landownership/
deforestation,permaculture not agriculture,we don't
need concrete jungle,all construction can be
underground or tree houses,eight billion annunaki
have been removed from inside the earth which is
hollow, 1k miles thick,the poles are holes, 1k miles
wide,entrances to the inner earth,see erks.org, we
don't need fossil fuel,oil is the lifeblood of the
earth,the continents float on it,electricity meters
are C19th tesla free energy generators,using magnets/
dipoles to transform high frequency energy of the
aether into low frequency energy,see cheniere.org,
people get ready for the cataclysm say your catechism,
expect TV announcements about the three days of
darkness,maybe this year,see abundanthope.net/apr22
to my unholy brethren
 Quoting: jingoinigo

SEE THIS WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKING ABOUT I FEEL YOU THEY HAVE ME ON SO MUCH DRUGS ITS THERE HAVE TO FIGHT TO GET IT OUT KEEP FIGHTING THEY WILL PICK BUT KEEP FIGHTING BRO!1 LUV
teka04

User ID: 1691206
United States
05/07/2013 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was always into aliens and UFO stuff growing up, but 9/11 really got me questioning everything. Seems like a common turning point here. That's good!

GLP