Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,009 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 916,599
Pageviews Today: 1,663,580Threads Today: 547Posts Today: 12,012
04:25 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

According to OBAMA Im RICH and deserved to be punished -WTF Obomination!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 36139613
United States
05/02/2013 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: According to OBAMA Im RICH and deserved to be punished -WTF Obomination!
So, not only am I a full time paramedic, I'm also CEO and founder of A midsize home health and senior care corporation which provides jobs for around 90 unskilled and 45 skilled nurses/CNA's etc. AND in my free time I also Own about 40+ domain names and build websites for products I CREATE (Only 12 up and running right now) ---(Kind of excited about new one (resistancepress.com) Don't worry mods...its not advertising only site structure up right now.

ANYWAY I start work at 530 every morning...don't get done till 7 pm...just in time to get home check homework and tuck my kids into bed. THEN I'm back to work in my home office on whatever I didn't finish that day. And on the days I am on the bird I work 24 hours. I have not had a full day off in a decade.

According to Obama MY HARD EARNED income shouldn't belong to me. It should go to the lazy degenerates that refuse to work. Nothing pissess me off more than driving past the public aid office and seeing ESCALADES!
So now I am being taxed 60% on every dollar I earn and it is going to the lazy octomoms who refuse to get off their asses and get a job. It is going to pay for their abortions and now BREAST IMPLANTS..

Apparently I don't deserve the money I slaved my ass off for and saved. Apparently the dredges of society are more deserving.
I for one and so fucking sick of it! I am going on strike!

Fuck you Obama and fuck you for creating a nation of lazy dependents who think they are owed something for doing nothing.

If society does collapse....AWESOME! Maybe those poor uneducated bastards will realize you actually have to WORK to eat and get off their ass.

I don't owe you a damn thing. It is your own piss poor decisions that got you into that section 8 apt. in the ghetto with your ten babies. YOU chose not to apply yourself. YOU chose not to give a damn about school. YOU chose to be lazy AND YOU chose to get knocked up at 12. NOT me. I don't owe you a living wage or a damn thing. If you are pissed off about your place in life and want someone to blame...pick up a fucking mirror!

DAMMIT.

Sorry GLP....just had a nasty phone call from the IRS....apparently the 60% I paid wasn't enough then a call from the unemployment office where a non skilled worker who has REPEATEDLY turned down work is filing for unemployment and there's not a damn thing for me to do about it. And that's not all....she was ABOUT to be fired for showing up late AND a no call no show which according to our manual is automatic termination.
t's like...why bother anymore? The lazy are rewarded and the hard workers are punished. How assbackwards is THAT?!
I needed to get it off my chest....thanks!

Quoting: ResistancePress

I agree with you OP 100 percent!!! But I cannot state my reasons here for fear of the illegal immigrants that have stolen our jobs in california..I am white...and recently got fired from a job...BECAUSE I AM A WHITE PERSON... and do not want the mexicans pounding my page....hmmmm....
 Quoting: saturn12

Oh I completely understand....good luck!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/02/2013 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I must be rich also. I make less than 100k a year and between income, property, state, sales, gas and car taxes I'm surrendering around %70 of what I make to the government. Do your own calculations I'm sure most of you are in the same boat.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8829646

THANK you!! Yes I forgot to add property tax, state, and sales tax!

And I am NOT rich! I make enough to feed my family, keep us out of debt and put a little away for retirement. Sheesh.

Property tax, state, and sales tax are all local taxes. So why single out the Muslim?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24979032

I live in that assholes home state....and property sales and state tax weren't even part of my original post....I just mentioned that I forgot to include them. MY rant was due to primarily fed taxes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24979032
United States
05/02/2013 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I must be rich also. I make less than 100k a year and between income, property, state, sales, gas and car taxes I'm surrendering around %70 of what I make to the government. Do your own calculations I'm sure most of you are in the same boat.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8829646

THANK you!! Yes I forgot to add property tax, state, and sales tax!

And I am NOT rich! I make enough to feed my family, keep us out of debt and put a little away for retirement. Sheesh.

Property tax, state, and sales tax are all local taxes. So why single out the Muslim?

I live in that assholes home state....and property sales and state tax weren't even part of my original post....I just mentioned that I forgot to include them. MY rant was due to primarily fed taxes.

Blaming Obama is unproductive. The problem is that giant corporations have taken over federal, state and local government and are squeezing small business for their own benefit. Apple has hundreds of Billions parked overseas. GE pays no taxes. This paradigm exists outside the political system because all of the politicians are bought and paid for.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/02/2013 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
But IM NOT a giant corporation...Im an S-Corp....WE PAY TAXES... (for clarity...I pay taxes on the company's profit regardless of the fact that I reinvest 75% of it back into the company and never see it) Obama is bought and paid for by the giants and allows the little guys to be walked all over. This healthcare bill royally fucked us.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/02/2013 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
But IM NOT a giant corporation...Im an S-Corp....WE PAY TAXES... (for clarity...I pay taxes on the company's profit regardless of the fact that I reinvest 75% of it back into the company and never see it) Obama is bought and paid for by the giants and allows the little guys to be walked all over. This healthcare bill royally fucked us.

My point which you are missing is that you pay taxes so that the big corporations -- which own both Teams, Red and Blue -- don't have to. They WANT you to think it's about which team you vote for. Ron Paul had it right.
mikebo2

User ID: 38121934
United States
05/02/2013 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
You RICH bastard !!!!

You should be made an example of.

Aren't you aware that the 1% have caused all of this economic turmoil?

Didn't you pay attention to the unemployed students in wallstreet last year?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39079839
Norway
05/02/2013 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think he means people usually misuse the fortune.
Anonymous Coward
Norway
05/02/2013 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
(like having 99% of it)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39048049
Australia
Report Abusive Post
I am sick and tired of people like the OP complaining. The government provided you all tools and opportunity to make money so you should be paying your fair share back to the government. I am disabled and can't work because my knee hurts because I am overweight. People like you should be helping people like me. You are selfish and unAmerican.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30825959

iamwith
 Quoting: AwesomeSauce

Translation:

I'm so lazy I got fat from not working and I blew out my knee....

I need medical assistance and a stomach staple job and physical therapy and food stamps and welfare... I contribute to society..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211208

Give the man his benefits, just get some more money on the press!
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
You RICH bastard !!!!

Quoting: mikebo2

Actually, it's the .01% that caused the turmoil. The 1% include people that make a few hundred grand a year. The productive class. The .01% is not productive. They are leeches that exist by crony capitalism, corruption, and outright theft from the middle class.
Anonymous Coward
Norway
05/02/2013 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Stop protecting multi billionares and trillionares
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
You RICH bastard !!!!

IM NOT THE ONE PERCENT. I am middle class. I have a house only large enough for each kid to have their own room and a room for my home office. with a small yard for the god damned dog. I have a Honda cr-v exl with 98,000 miles on it and I bought it new in 2012! That's it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39108883
United States
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like it is time for you to find ways to earn a larger portion of non taxable income.

Shhh, did I just make that statement?? Hope the IRS isn't listening.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/02/2013 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like it is time for you to find ways to earn a larger portion of non taxable income.

Shhh, did I just make that statement?? Hope the IRS isn't listening.
 Quoting: ella

ELLA....good fricking idea!
If they are listening...don't worry you can audit me this year too assholes!
Mr.Evil

User ID: 23866079
United States
05/02/2013 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am sick and tired of people like the OP complaining. The government provided you all tools and opportunity to make money so you should be paying your fair share back to the government. I am disabled and can't work because my knee hurts because I am overweight. People like you should be helping people like me. You are selfish and unAmerican.

It's people like you that want to take away my complimentary benefits because you are greedy. As an American I am entitled to benefits but greedy people like the OP want to change the rules now because they don't want to pay their fair share. I haven't been able to work for 5 years because my knee hurts and now the OP wants to force me to work.

While I may be empathetic towards your plight as I dont know what the reason is for your overweight condition. If its truly from a medical issue and not " DingDongitis", say a thyroid problem, then sure, do what you gotta do.

But know this, karmas a bitch. You dont get to tell her she's unamerican because she's pursuing the American dream instead of watching Walking Dead and Shark tank all week long to earn your check.

You sound like you must have been born a victim and will likely perish as one.

If you were in fact a red, white,, and blue bleeding American, then you'd take advantage of gubbmint cash to get into a community college and learn a trade so you can earn more than your disability check pays out in 6 months post tax.

InfoTechnology is a booming industry that would offer you quick advancement, a raise with every job hop, and a great place to have a business degree or MDA in business. You would fast track it to a management position just as fast as you applied yourself. There's a few industry big boys that even do 100% work from home while bringing in a six figure salary without having to get outside of your comfort zone or damaging your knee.

Add full benefits and you'd have DR care to help diagnose your weight ssue and cover meds.

So instead of concentrating on GLP, hit up Monster dot com,create a resume, bit torrent some tech books on the major positions, install VMware workstation, and start in your own sandbox until you feel confident enough to get thru an interview.

I moved my mom to Dallas after talking her into the job offerings and benefits of being in the area. She had a job making $15 an hour for a PC help desk service tech 1 week of moving here. Until then, she barely knew how to turn on her computer. Within 6 months she was in the 60k range. Granted I had the contacts and learning resources to help her get started. And had she stuck with it, I could have helped her make 6 figures in 2 to 3 years time or used her to help manage and start my own business.

She could have just gone and qualified for disability back in 2000, but instead of letting her back pain from years of physical labor and surgery, or her carpel tunnel syndrome get in the way of her starting a new career.

There is no reason you couldn't start your own business using Skype to remotely service someones PC, or hell, selling web can viewing while showing some fat snatch getting worked by a spatula.

Now show us you have what it takes to be a true tax avoiding American...

Last Edited by Mr.Evil on 05/02/2013 01:03 AM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/02/2013 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's people like you that want to take away my complimentary benefits because you are greedy. As an American I am entitled to benefits but greedy people like the OP want to change the rules now because they don't want to pay their fair share. I haven't been able to work for 5 years because my knee hurts and now the OP wants to force me to work.

While I may be empathetic towards your plight as I dont know what the reason is for your overweight condition. If its truly from a medical issue and not " DingDongitis", say a thyroid problem, then sure, do what you gotta do.

But know this, karmas a bitch. You dont get to tell her she's unamerican because she's pursuing the American dream instead of watching Walking Dead and Shark tank all week long to earn your check.

You sound like you must have been born a victim and will likely perish as one.

If you were in fact a blleding red, white,, and blue, then you'd take advantage of gubbmint cash to get into a community college and learn a trade so you can earn more than your disability check pays out in 6 months post tax.

InfoTechnology is a booming industry that would offer you quick advancement, a raise with every job hop, and a great place to have a business degree or MDA in business. You would fast track it to a management position just as fast as you applied yourself. There's a few industry big boys that even do 100% work from home while bringing in a six figure salary without having to get outside of your comfort zone or damaging your knee.

Add full benefits and you'd have DR care to help diagnose your weight ssue and cover meds.

So instead of concentrating on GLP, hit up Monster dot com,create a resume, bit torrent some tech books on the major positions, install VMware workstation, and start in your own sandbox until you feel confident enough to get thru an interview.

I moved my mom to Dallas after talking her into the job offerings and benefits of being in the area. She had a job making $15 an hour for a PC help desk service tech. Until then, she barely knew how to turn on her computer. Within 6 months she was in the 60k range. Granted I had the contacts and learning resources to help her get started.

She could have just gone and qualified for disability back in 2000, but instead of letting her back pain from years of physical labor and surgery, or her carpel tunnel syndrome get in the way of her starting a new career.

There is no reason you couldn't start your own business using Skype to remotely service someones PC, or hell, selling web can viewing while showing some fat snatch getting worked by a spatula.

Now show us you have what it takes to be a true tax avoiding American...
 Quoting: Mr.Evil

MR. Evil....I LOVE YOU.
mikebo2

User ID: 38121934
United States
05/02/2013 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
You RICH bastard !!!!

IM NOT THE ONE PERCENT. I am middle class. I have a house only large enough for each kid to have their own room and a room for my home office. with a small yard for the god damned dog. I have a Honda cr-v exl with 98,000 miles on it and I bought it new in 2012! That's it!

I was being sarcastic.

I'm well aware that Obama's "RECOVERY" only affects the workers of America.
Sorry for my sarcasm.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/02/2013 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
You RICH bastard !!!!

I was being sarcastic.

I'm well aware that Obama's "RECOVERY" only affects the workers of America.
Sorry for my sarcasm.

OMG...I was about to have a meltdown...lol thanks for cluing me in. =)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39108883
United States
05/02/2013 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
You RICH bastard !!!!

This is the demographic they have planned to hit the hardest!

Wipe out the middle class is the plan. This way they will have changed the power balance within the US. Rich - poor, nothing in between.

If you are middle class now is the time to figure out how you can survive and go unnoticed
krosty

User ID: 15571780
United States
05/02/2013 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, not only am I a full time paramedic, I'm also CEO and founder of A midsize home health and senior care corporation which provides jobs for around 90 unskilled and 45 skilled nurses/CNA's etc. AND in my free time I also Own about 40+ domain names and build websites for products I CREATE (Only 12 up and running right now) ---(Kind of excited about new one (resistancepress.com) Don't worry mods...its not advertising only site structure up right now.

ANYWAY I start work at 530 every morning...don't get done till 7 pm...just in time to get home check homework and tuck my kids into bed. THEN I'm back to work in my home office on whatever I didn't finish that day. And on the days I am on the bird I work 24 hours. I have not had a full day off in a decade.

According to Obama MY HARD EARNED income shouldn't belong to me. It should go to the lazy degenerates that refuse to work. Nothing pissess me off more than driving past the public aid office and seeing ESCALADES!
So now I am being taxed 60% on every dollar I earn and it is going to the lazy octomoms who refuse to get off their asses and get a job. It is going to pay for their abortions and now BREAST IMPLANTS..

Apparently I don't deserve the money I slaved my ass off for and saved. Apparently the dredges of society are more deserving.
I for one and so fucking sick of it! I am going on strike!

Fuck you Obama and fuck you for creating a nation of lazy dependents who think they are owed something for doing nothing.

If society does collapse....AWESOME! Maybe those poor uneducated bastards will realize you actually have to WORK to eat and get off their ass.

I don't owe you a damn thing. It is your own piss poor decisions that got you into that section 8 apt. in the ghetto with your ten babies. YOU chose not to apply yourself. YOU chose not to give a damn about school. YOU chose to be lazy AND YOU chose to get knocked up at 12. NOT me. I don't owe you a living wage or a damn thing. If you are pissed off about your place in life and want someone to blame...pick up a fucking mirror!

DAMMIT.

Sorry GLP....just had a nasty phone call from the IRS....apparently the 60% I paid wasn't enough then a call from the unemployment office where a non skilled worker who has REPEATEDLY turned down work is filing for unemployment and there's not a damn thing for me to do about it. And that's not all....she was ABOUT to be fired for showing up late AND a no call no show which according to our manual is automatic termination.
t's like...why bother anymore? The lazy are rewarded and the hard workers are punished. How assbackwards is THAT?!
I needed to get it off my chest....thanks!

I hope you're workers unionize and teach you a lesson in humility.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/02/2013 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
You RICH bastard !!!!

This is the demographic they have planned to hit the hardest!

Wipe out the middle class is the plan. This way they will have changed the power balance within the US. Rich - poor, nothing in between.

If you are middle class now is the time to figure out how you can survive and go unnoticed
 Quoting: ella

That's a big reason I decided to create products and build websites. It was a hobby at first...but there is some income to be made...unfortunately I still haven't figured a way around paypal reporting....hmmmm a girl can dream though.

I should start charging bitcoi$

that might work.
Mr.Evil

United States
05/02/2013 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
if you have moe than 500k in the fucking bank , YOU ARE rich,, im im pretty sure if you hav e that much money you havent earned it honestly, so shut the fuckin fuck up you rich dummy
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39127660

Lol! Are you kidding us with that post?

Rich is having $100 million in a retirement fund, and another 50 to 60 million to keep everything running.

$500k is didly squat and I've made more than 2 million in less than 12 years. I made a lot of bad decisions because in grew up with nothing and worked hard to piss off a ton of cash from buying and modding a new special edition GM sport vehicle every few months.I should have paid my house off with that cash, but youth really is wasted on the young.

My ex bf made almost $300k a year in retail management. Her yearly bonus check after taxes was more than my gross yearly salary ...
Her salary was more than mine as well.

Stop worrying about her money, and invest in earning more for yourself.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/02/2013 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/02/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
if you have moe than 500k in the fucking bank , YOU ARE rich,, im im pretty sure if you hav e that much money you havent earned it honestly, so shut the fuckin fuck up you rich dummy
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39127660

Lol! Are you kidding us with that post?

Rich is having $100 million in a retirement fund, and another 50 to 60 million to keep everything running.

$500k is didly squat and I've made more than 2 million in less than 12 years. I made a lot of bad decisions because in grew up with nothing and worked hard to piss off a ton of cash from buying and modding a new special edition GM sport vehicle every few months.I should have paid my house off with that cash, but youth really is wasted on the young.

My ex bf made almost $300k a year in retail management. Her yearly bonus check after taxes was more than my gross yearly salary ...
Her salary was more than mine as well.

Stop worrying about her money, and invest in earning more for yourself.

What's funny is I never said I had 500k in the bank....that would be supercool
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/02/2013 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

Do you just like the flag or do you have a point to refute?
Mr.Evil

United States
05/02/2013 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
You RICH bastard !!!!

Me thinks you didn't read her post, else you'd know she's more like a 75 percenter, nor does she own a bank, mortgage financing biz, or worked on WallStreet.

The only example she should be made of, is how to work over her taxes like a billionaire
Mr.Evil

United States
05/02/2013 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
500k ... That would be cool for me too. In have to be very aggressive come end of summer so that I can rebuild retirement money after the child support ends.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/02/2013 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
500k ... That would be cool for me too. In have to be very aggressive come end of summer so that I can rebuild retirement money after the child support ends.

ah...kiddies turning 18? A good friend of mine is in the same boat. His youngest just turned 18 and he is excited for the cs to stop. Thankfully all the kids got academic scholarships so he isn't stuck paying for college too.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/02/2013 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

You either have a really bad accountant, or a political axe to grind.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/02/2013 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

You either have a really bad accountant, or a political axe to grind.

you should take the time to add up all the taxes you pay before talking about mine....

GLP