US Airmen: UFOs shut down Nukes

V
User ID: 38787270
Canada
05/02/2013 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
US Airmen: UFOs shut down Nukes
“This was something Russia could have developed, but it turns out they didn’t develop this and we don’t have it either – to be able to shut down nuclear weapons with a beam of light,” David Scott, a former sergeant in the US Air Force, told RIA Novosti at a conference in Washington on encounters with extraterrestrials.

[link to en.ria.ru]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 372471
Canada
05/02/2013 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: US Airmen: UFOs shut down Nukes
“This was something Russia could have developed, but it turns out they didn’t develop this and we don’t have it either – to be able to shut down nuclear weapons with a beam of light,” David Scott, a former sergeant in the US Air Force, told RIA Novosti at a conference in Washington on encounters with extraterrestrials.

[link to en.ria.ru]
 Quoting: V 38787270

Well, what did people expect to happen?
V (OP)
User ID: 38787270
Canada
05/02/2013 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 372471

I guess 'Nuking ourselves out of existence' option is out of question
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38463309
United States
05/02/2013 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
ufo56

-They are watching us-

alien16
Acid Cat!!!

User ID: 39172747
United States
05/02/2013 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 372471

I guess 'Nuking ourselves out of existence' option is out of question
 Quoting: V 38787270

We can only hope...
"We may call such a monster the 'beast of property.' It now rules the world, making mankind miserable, and gains in cruelty and voracity with the progress of our so called 'civilization.' ."
--Johann Most
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39190254
Hong Kong
05/02/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I do see (and this was re-inforced by what I learned from the hearings):

1. The US Military takes the subject of Aliens VERY SERIOUSLY, and moves quickly to take control of access to sites of UFO sightings (a good example of that was at Wendlesham Forest, a nuclear site where alien craft

2. The US mainstream media consistently treats the subject of UFOs and Aliens with ridicule, mocking anyone who reports sightings, or discusses the topic seriously. There is plenty of evidence that this reaction was reinforced by contacts between the military and the media. In fact, in the 1950's and 1960's, the US government had various programs: Project Blue Book and Project XX, whose main purpose was to control and manipulate the news. There are now reports that the US military paid to plant exaggerated stories in the National Enquirer in order to increase the ridicule factor
. . .

3. Morons fall in behind the MSM, treating the UFO news with ridicule (since they are easily manipulated)

4. Intelligent folk follow the Military's reaction, thinking through and realise that they should: Watch more closely what someone does, ignoring what they say.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37829000
United States
05/02/2013 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
My theory on why they hate nukes so much: Quantum entanglement. Your soul, spirit, consciuosness or whatever you want to call it has mass; 21 grams to be exact. That consciousness is linked to something elsewhere via quantum entanglement (its a real, scientific, proven in a lab reality). Assuming that we really know nothing about anything since at best our intellect is less than 100 years old - I can only guess that nukes kill/destroy our consciusness AND whatever it's entangled to. Yes, that's bad for the souls lost but it's also bad for whatever/wherever they're linked to.

Smash atom here, smash atom in other universe, other reality, other timeline, other dimension or worse. Its like pulling the thread on a sweater. Something seemingly isolated causes something much larger to come unraveled. So in order to prevent catastrophic consequences we don't understand, they stop it.

GLP