Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,556 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 244,601
Pageviews Today: 393,492Threads Today: 129Posts Today: 2,048
05:02 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Recommend any good youtube documentaries on doom, conspiracy, nwo, illuminati, end times, rapture?

TheWorldsEnemy  (OP)

User ID: 39380198
United States
05/08/2013 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Recommend any good youtube documentaries on doom, conspiracy, nwo, illuminati, end times, rapture?
nwoo1212nwoo1212nwoo1212nwoo1212nwoo1212nwoo1212nwoo1212nwoo1212nwoo1212shroud12
John 4:4 "because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world."
Psalm 32:1 "Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered."
James 4:4 "Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God."
John 15:18-19 "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of this world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."
TheWorldsEnemy  (OP)

United States
05/09/2013 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Recommend any good youtube documentaries on doom, conspiracy, nwo, illuminati, end times, rapture?
pump2sockpuppetjerkitpopcorn
Psalm 32:1 "Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered."
James 4:4 "Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God."
John 15:18-19 "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of this world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."
lezlow111
User ID: 39365501
United Kingdom
05/09/2013 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.planetseeder.com]

[link to www.youtube.com]
lezlow111
United Kingdom
05/09/2013 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/09/2013 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

one dozen, enjoy
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/09/2013 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Worlds Enemy  (OP)

United States
05/13/2013 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
nwoo1212nwoo1212nwoo1212nwoo1212nwoo1212nwoo1212nwoo1212nwoo1212nwoo1212nwoo1212nwoo1212nwoo1212nwoo1212nwoo1212nwoo1212nwoo1212
BoilerBloodline

User ID: 38019835
United States
05/13/2013 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, a documentary that I believe everyone should see is simply called "Collapse" and it is on YouTube. You'll know it's the right one because it stars Michael Ruppert. I've watched it twice. Captivating!!!
We are eternal all this pain is an illusion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39684363
Australia
05/13/2013 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watch any movie that is made these days and it will have a secret meaning behind it
Luke25

User ID: 25296929
United States
05/13/2013 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing about the rapture but some good info to awaken the spiritually blind. The fuel project's "know your enemy" series is fantastic if you haven't seen it.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21439354
Canada
05/13/2013 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not sure is this was posted already. Sorry if it was.
All credit goes to Roxy for the link provided.

Thread: WATCH THIS !!! # An Ongoing, Carefully Selected Collection of MUST SEE VIDEOS

Good post OP
The Worlds Enemy  (OP)

United States
05/15/2013 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
nwoo1212
The Worlds Enemy  (OP)

United States
05/15/2013 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
nwoo1212blaqshroud12rtgdrtgshroud12nwoo1212blaqrtgdrtg
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507917
Canada
05/15/2013 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone mention Zeitgeist: The Movie yet??
acegotflows

User ID: 38246327
United States
05/15/2013 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
they made us watch this at church. Confused the hell out of me. Didn't know weather to be afraid or laugh

"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble and those who aren't humble shall tumble to the earth"
PigsInSpace

User ID: 4971167
Hong Kong
05/15/2013 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone have any must sees?
 Quoting: TheWorldsEnemy

I would like to warn you and everyone here about films of this nature. They can profoundly shift your perception and views of the world in a very negative way.

You can lose yourself, like Alice in the rabbit hole, and some people, cannot climb back out.

It is mentally threatening to expose yourself to too much at once.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39249078
United States
05/15/2013 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, why do you keep putting up pictures of that pyramid?
The Worlds Enemy  (OP)

United States
05/15/2013 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39249078

To warn others of the nwo nwoo1212
the sercher
User ID: 39645826
United States
05/15/2013 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
here is a good one: OLD WORLD SECRETS THE OMEGA PROJECT CODES
watch all 13 vids, very informative. based on a book by brandon levon. author vanished after writing the book.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/16/2013 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

To warn others of the nwo
 Quoting: The Worlds Enemy

Really? Because it looks like you're promoting it. Not good.
PigsInSpace

Hong Kong
05/16/2013 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

its too bad the op has such a major misconception about that symbol.. it is not an evil symbol nor does it represent evil.. it is a beautiful symbol which depicts a beautiful journey... you simply have to understand it... and it was hijacked ofcourse.. by bad people...
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/16/2013 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

its too bad the op has such a major misconception about that symbol.. it is not an evil symbol nor does it represent evil.. it is a beautiful symbol which depicts a beautiful journey... you simply have to understand it... and it was hijacked ofcourse.. by bad people...
 Quoting: PigsInSpace

It's a heinous bullshit symbol. Wake up already.
TheWatchers

User ID: 10724536
United States
05/16/2013 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
TheWatchers
PigsInSpace

Hong Kong
05/16/2013 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: PigsInSpace

It's a heinous bullshit symbol. Wake up already.

Its not heinous nor is it bullshit. I think it is you that needs to wake up, I have studied it extensively and my knowledge of it goes beyond the silly youtube videos people make about it. People with no educations, except google, may I remind you.
Dr. Gucci

User ID: 25173233
United States
05/16/2013 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hers a good one

Don't blame the puppet in the white house, blame the system he came up in.

:gtable:
Integrity101

User ID: 31628188
United States
05/16/2013 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you want to exit the doom and gloom type of documentaries for a bit. "Inner worlds, outer worlds" is a good one.
CharlieMurphy

User ID: 21085501
United States
05/16/2013 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
Fuck Yea!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39744571
United States
05/16/2013 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22356675
Australia
05/16/2013 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
go to top documentaries,theres hundreds there
TTX8K82

User ID: 26400095
United States
05/16/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP