Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,225 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 589,668
Pageviews Today: 1,021,110Threads Today: 428Posts Today: 7,179
12:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Recommend any good youtube documentaries on doom, conspiracy, nwo, illuminati, end times, rapture?

Rapophis

User ID: 35790097
Canada
05/16/2013 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Recommend any good youtube documentaries on doom, conspiracy, nwo, illuminati, end times, rapture?
Heres a keeper ;)

apophis

Last Edited by Apopheros on 05/16/2013 02:31 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11691199
United States
05/16/2013 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Recommend any good youtube documentaries on doom, conspiracy, nwo, illuminati, end times, rapture?
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4428411
United States
05/16/2013 03:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here is some Hopi predictions of doom, 'A giant battle on American soil will cause the death of many Americans, it will be Americans Karma.'

[link to www.youtube.com]

ana
 Quoting: RD47 37361903

This already happened, it is called the Civil War. Plus the Hopi suck, stupid December 21st 2012 idiots.
CharlieMurphy

User ID: 21085501
United States
05/16/2013 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
This guy blew my mind, thank you to Roxxy for showing it to me.

Fuck Yea!
MissLicious

User ID: 39530505
United Kingdom
05/16/2013 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unlawful Killing.

[link to www.alluc.to]

Controversial documentary that explores the secrets and conspiracies surrounding the death of Princess Diana.
The Worlds Enemy  (OP)

User ID: 19855258
United States
02/09/2014 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
nwoo1212
John 4:4 "because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world."
Psalm 32:1 "Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered."
James 4:4 "Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God."
John 15:18-19 "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of this world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 56342462
United States
06/28/2014 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Because most have been removed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50808640
United States
06/28/2014 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Check out the Fuel Project OP.
They have a 77 part series called Know Your Enemy. It's from a Christian perspective and covers signs, symbols, the church, satan, illuminati, federal reserve, Plato, Catholicism. Pretty much everything from earliest recorded history to present day. Have watched all of them, and still go back from time to time.
 Quoting: MadMatt

hesright

Thread: Know Your Enemy Series (Video Bible) - (NWO - Illuminati - RFID - Spirits)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16884911
United States
06/28/2014 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks to User :
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4575022
United Kingdom
05/03/2013 07:57 PM

Quite a compilation. perfect!
ThirstyMarlin

User ID: 78110098
United States
01/01/2022 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone have any must sees?
 Quoting: TheWorldsEnemy

HAPPY NEW YEAR?chorusraspberrywhistle

I found an old thread while exploring the vast GLP archive, because I just felt like digging around in the stacks of the library to maybe discover an old thread that might be be fun. I know, I'm weird, I'm a philosopher.
And so are you!

Philosophy = The Love of Wisdom

And maybe I just wanted to read a Thread from the Good Ol' Days; in this case going back to 2013 I think?

I selected Topics at the top-right.
Then I was over-whelmed, but I had to pick one.
When I saw ILLUMINATI I knew that was the one.
And then....YIKES!
55 Full Pages of Threads with ILLUMINIATI in the title.
So, I went way back, looking for an old, old, Thread.
Maybe I'll find something special?

Then I scanned the page:

I look for amount of Stars, views, comments, color of the pin, and whatever else, with lots of 5 Stars being the best indicator of success. 55 pages of ILLUMINATI titles, and you just know that there is a huge pile of shit in there, fortunately it easy to spot and avoid; although we all step in shit sometimes...it's just unavoidable.

And now 5 pages of ancient GLP history.
I blow the dust off the cover {so to speak}
And I read a little.

And then I laughed out loud.
I had to re-read the post. Was this humor?
I thought so.
No...It's serious, and it keeps going and going and going starwars
WOW!

GLP something to do New Years Day!
-GO BUCKEYES-

(Please don't One Star Bandit me just because I'm from Ohio. It's just College Football, wearing Face Masks and Face Diapers, in a game that might be rigged, played by athletes who will never play Pro-Football, coaches paid millions per year, financed by massive television contracts, HUGE Stadiums and very expensive seats. Did I miss anything?)

Last Edited by ThirstyMarlin! on 01/01/2022 05:35 AM
Marlin!
ThirstyMarlin

User ID: 78110098
United States
01/01/2022 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
P.S. It starts to get funny near the top of page 2.

SCROLL...down page 1. and notice how many videos are no longer available. Evidence of the obvious CENSORSHIP going on at Youtube. It reminded me that videos we might take for granted right now, need to be SAVED and protected!

What if CENSORSHIP goes through the roof suddenly?
We know it could.
Or the internet kill switch?
EMP?
Solar Flare?
Planet X?

I hope you'll appreciate my Dark Sense of Humor here.
When I read the CIA list;
I was little stunned.
SEARCH terms laid right out as guideposts!

Oh...there's more.

Let's chant together! "U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!"flag waver

jjdisgustcatdance

Last Edited by ThirstyMarlin! on 01/01/2022 05:55 AM
Marlin!

GLP