Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,122 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 811,855
Pageviews Today: 1,439,057Threads Today: 482Posts Today: 10,066
02:20 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

2 Space Aliens are working with the U.S. Government says former Minister of Defense of Canada!!

Person445
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 11438968
Canada
05/04/2013 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
2 Space Aliens are working with the U.S. Government says former Minister of Defense of Canada!!
No, this is not from a supermarket tabloid newspaper......LOL!!

[link to vimeo.com]
Follow me on Twitter: @RussellScott202
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38479313
United States
05/04/2013 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 2 Space Aliens are working with the U.S. Government says former Minister of Defense of Canada!!
Oh, that explains the head scars
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37579236
United States
05/04/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 2 Space Aliens are working with the U.S. Government says former Minister of Defense of Canada!!
Thread: White people theory
SaltyFlats

User ID: 35489870
United States
05/04/2013 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is the type of rhetoric that will get you killed.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -Carl Sagan.
Red Hot Chilean Pepe

User ID: 39326273
Chile
05/04/2013 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Edgard Mitchell and Paul Hellyer have been saying it for several years. And they are completely ignored by MSM.
All great truths begin as Blasphemies.
G.B.S.

GLP is like a diamond mine of information, in the sense that you have to shovel mountains of crap to find the diamonds, but it's still worth the pain.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39306305
United Kingdom
05/04/2013 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
It can only be ...

alien16alien11

HAGEL and VALUGUA!!!

pennywise
Red Hot Chilean Pepe

User ID: 39326273
Chile
05/04/2013 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
No way to embed this, damn.

bump anyway.

Last Edited by Red Hot Chilean Pepe on 05/04/2013 07:05 PM
All great truths begin as Blasphemies.
G.B.S.

GLP is like a diamond mine of information, in the sense that you have to shovel mountains of crap to find the diamonds, but it's still worth the pain.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39315717
Portugal
05/04/2013 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31894440
Australia
05/04/2013 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag There is no evidence of intelligent life working with the US Government.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39315717
Portugal
05/04/2013 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag There is no evidence of intelligent life working with the US Government.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31894440

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211208
United States
05/04/2013 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Biden & Pelosi?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39328352
Australia
05/04/2013 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dam Mexicans
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21577406
United States
05/04/2013 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
[8] But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. - Gal 1:8 KJV

Mark Eastman Chariots of the Frauds

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37367535
Canada
05/04/2013 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just can't believe how many people are so ignorant! They would disregards Hon. Paul Hellyer's words but bend over to some "Overlord" who are posting on GLP claiming to be from another dimension. LOL

5* OP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38348234
Canada
05/04/2013 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Five star pin!
Southernbella

User ID: 954820
United States
05/04/2013 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Azeratel Axo

User ID: 37789886
Canada
05/04/2013 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
burnit

:multinan:

Good find
onlyonenina

User ID: 26511239
Canada
05/04/2013 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just can't believe how many people are so ignorant! They would disregards Hon. Paul Hellyer's words but bend over to some "Overlord" who are posting on GLP claiming to be from another dimension. LOL

5* OP.
 Quoting: Kinga

LOL... no doubt!!

I thought there would be a lot more chatter on GLP about this disclosure event. But wow, hardly anything. Guess it might be too soon for many to adjust to ET's being a "reality", not just fictitious TV entertainment.
SpaceCommand

User ID: 36896180
United States
05/05/2013 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

"With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony and the deep power of joy, we see into the life of things." William Wordsworth

And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe—the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.

John F. Kennedy Inaugural Address

Lincoln's economic advisor Henry C. Carey explained the universal issue in his 1851 Harmony of Interests:

"Two systems are before the world.... One looks to pauperism, ignorance, depopulation, and barbarism; the other to increasing wealth, comfort, intelligence, combination of action, and civilization. One looks towards universal war; the other towards universal peace. One is the English system; the other ... the American system, for ... elevating while equalizing the condition of man throughout the world."

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20124417
United States
05/05/2013 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Biden & Pelosi?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211208

kimdowtcwy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39053416
United States
05/05/2013 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38529034
Russia
05/05/2013 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: SpaceCommand

shocked
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36668391
United States
05/05/2013 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I want to believe. :<
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39179481
United States
05/05/2013 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let's just see some aliens then. Put up or shut up!

If there are metal disc space aliens, I invite them to ring my door bell right now, and share a popsicle on the couch with me right now.
me777

User ID: 35507017
Canada
05/05/2013 04:09 AM

Report Abusive Post

Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
End times headline news. Research and analysis of world events in light of Bible prophecy.
[link to lionessofjudah.substack.com (secure)]
Awak3

User ID: 38796848
United States
05/05/2013 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

If there are metal disc space aliens, I invite them to ring my door bell right now, and share a popsicle on the couch with me right now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39179481

I'm not going to answer your ignorant question but one thing I must ask..

Out of all the good things out there, you would rather share a Popsicle with an ET?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39010381
United States
05/05/2013 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
No Popsicle no believe

Aliens come now or one star for you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38096388
United States
05/05/2013 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmmmm.pretty wild he is a truther
Awak3

User ID: 38796848
United States
05/05/2013 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
No Popsicle no believe

Aliens come now or one star for you
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39010381

i'll just give OP 5 stars, so your 1 star really means nothing. lol

equals/=/out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1743891
Australia
05/05/2013 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's all a conspiracy!!! That is to say, E.T. never phoned home nor did he go home. He's still here!! Yes!! Tis true. :D

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

E.T. landed a job with the U.S. Gov.
He is currently stationed in Area 51. He works part time at Groom Lake Plant Nursery in Nevada. He tends plants and trees. Occasionally he works at the local hospital healing cuts and wounds.
He was offered a job at AT&T but he refused because they havent yet come up with a phone that will actually 'phone home'.

... as for the second alien, E.T. reckons that's a myth and that he's the only alien.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39179481
United States
05/05/2013 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39179481

I'm not going to answer your ignorant question but one thing I must ask..

Out of all the good things out there, you would rather share a Popsicle with an ET?
 Quoting: Awak3

Okay, perhaps I misspoke. I wouldn't share a popsicle with an ET... jeez, that is gross. I'd have one and homie would have one.

All the disclosuretards (counting myself as one) are like what is it going to take to get people to believe in aliens? Well, I'd like to talk to some, take a ride in a disc with them. In other words it is going to take actual physical evidence, not just people swearing on (their) book that there are ET's.

GLP