Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,209 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 728,036
Pageviews Today: 1,282,528Threads Today: 549Posts Today: 9,334
03:05 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

2 Space Aliens are working with the U.S. Government says former Minister of Defense of Canada!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39366551
Brazil
05/05/2013 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 2 Space Aliens are working with the U.S. Government says former Minister of Defense of Canada!!
If this story is truth, aliens are working with other governments too. I guess that's a logical conclusion. At least China and Russia are, unless the aliens are biased towards America. tounge
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23215144
United States
05/05/2013 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 2 Space Aliens are working with the U.S. Government says former Minister of Defense of Canada!!
That about sums it up.

Thanks for posting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9726476
United States
05/05/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just can't believe how many people are so ignorant! They would disregards Hon. Paul Hellyer's words but bend over to some "Overlord" who are posting on GLP claiming to be from another dimension. LOL

5* OP.
 Quoting: Kinga

LOL... no doubt!!

I thought there would be a lot more chatter on GLP about this disclosure event. But wow, hardly anything. Guess it might be too soon for many to adjust to ET's being a "reality", not just fictitious TV entertainment.
 Quoting: onlyonenina

Yep

Because glp'ers are just as much a victim of cognitive dissonance as the "sheep". Although they'd like to think they are awake, glp'ers still have denial and excuses for things they don't want to believe.

Until the limits of the brain are figured out, we are all doomed to be a slave to it. And a slave to those who use it to control us
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9726476
United States
05/05/2013 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, this is not from a supermarket tabloid newspaper......LOL!!

[link to vimeo.com]
 Quoting: Person445

He didn't say that...he was repeating what he heard some ufologist told him. He spent most the video reading from a book..boring.
 Quoting: fenson76

What if the information in the book is true? Dismiss it because you think it's boring?
Ohwell

User ID: 39109864
United Kingdom
05/05/2013 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
As truthful as this Minister's account appears to be (although we already know all these stories), there are areas that are RED FLAGS for me. For those who are just waking up or haven't been paying attention all this while.......thinking and asking questions since 9/11, they will easily fall prey to the agenda not quite obvious in his testimony.

Yes we know that there is a global government agenda. The real question is WHY? WHY NOW? WHAT WARRANTS THIS NEED OF THEIRS? Could they have done it in the past or very latter on in the future? Surely these people already control all the money and wealth of this planet, which they create for us to spend, so what more do they want? The even already control the minds of the people, so what more do they want? THe real price is our consciousness.

RED FLAGS

1. (Good) ETs working with US Airforce? I'm sure it isn't candy they are making with them, is it?

2. He proposes having "another financial system" in the video because the old one is run by corrupt individuals? Another system of enslavement anyone? Yes, the whole of humanity have been voodooed to believe in the fictional monetary supply system.......created, controlled and disseminated, not by each individual, but by overlords. Will this new financial system he proposes not be controlled by some overlords we don't see, you know, like the previous financial system, if it ever gets replaced? So you can smell a rat in here also.

3. He was almost selling the idea of worshipping the ETs because of their godlike nature towards the end of the video. This worries me. And sadly, the football loving, X-factorised joe, unaware of what is going on around him will, if these ETs do show up, worship them as gods. Sadly, majority of the world population are in this category.

4. Global Warming? Isnt the NWO selling this idea too?

Because of all these RED FLAGS and more, it makes me wonder why this man is given such a podium to discuss these matters and why now. Some of what he says are true but its only scratching the surface. We have seen this game time and time again. The same US government that distributes aid are also the same ones bombing nations.

Its like the illuminati's intentions (or reptilian agenda ultimately) is to use everything in their arsenal, good and evil to mould the consciousness of humanity to do its bidding.

The real answers aren't in any collective approach. We barely even created the language we speak nor know the full vocabulary, ramifications and the intents of the authors who gave us these languages we think in to be able to fully understand what we are dealing with on this planet.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 05/05/2013 03:06 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7261678
United States
05/05/2013 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag There is no evidence of intelligent life working with the US Government.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31894440

cruise

So true...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39368098
United States
05/05/2013 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

So true...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7261678

Obviously it's classified information.
ohnonotagain

User ID: 39139483
United States
05/05/2013 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Same old hash, different plate. I got bored watching/listening to him fumble around.

So bored, I started checking out the brunette cutie over his right shoulder, lol!

I know, call me a pig....but she is a lil cutie!
"The Tree of Liberty is Thirsty and needs Watering"

-Me
PigsInSpace

User ID: 27539979
Canada
05/05/2013 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

So true...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39368098

You misunderstood. The joke is that there is NO intelligent life working in the US government at all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17058059
United States
05/05/2013 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
It can only be ...

alien16alien11

HAGEL and VALUGUA!!!

pennywise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39306305

cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/05/2013 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

So true...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39368098

You misunderstood. The joke is that there is NO intelligent life working in the US government at all.
 Quoting: PigsInSpace

grinning
Who me?
User ID: 35211819
Belize
05/05/2013 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to vimeo.com]

More BS distraction.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/05/2013 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Phil Schneider said the same thing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17172813
Canada
05/05/2013 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's part of the illumanatti's plan to make the sheeple believe in aliens from space.
Don,t believe a word from some illuminatti former DEFENSE minister, these people only lie and nothing else.
The Eunuchorn

User ID: 12465236
United States
05/05/2013 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I couldn't get past the thank you's at the beginning.

Old people are fucking boring & talk slow.

I hope Hagel & Valuga kill all the old people!
The Rainbow Comes For Us All.

I'm begging you, watch this slide show & share on Facebook.
[link to web.photodex.com]

Do yourself a favor, Kill your ego.
[link to hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com]

Me Tel U
[link to www.nexusmagazine.com]

Est.10-year cost of US Prison System: $400 Billion
Est.10-year cost to END WORLD HUNGER: $300 Billion
[link to www.hiphopisread.com]

Thread: I SAW THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CLOUD FORMATIONS!!

Thread: My rear view mirror keeps moving.

Thread: SALARY CAP! DO IT NOW!

Very Important Thread; Find My Post on 1st Page
Thread: why is suicide illegal? a sin? and massively frowned upon in western ideals?

Fluffy is Real
[link to m.youtube.com]

I'm an INTJ, which means I'm a heck of a lot smarter than you.
[link to www.humanmetrics.com]
[link to www.typelogic.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39368550
Germany
05/05/2013 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
when they drilled dubya's brain something horribly went wrong and he now can't even write his own name anymore, bless his heart though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1068734
Austria
05/05/2013 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's part of the illumanatti's plan to make the sheeple believe in aliens from space.
Don,t believe a word from some illuminatti former DEFENSE minister, these people only lie and nothing else.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17172813

I was already in contact with aliens from the space. The question arises who the sheeples are.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1257093
United States
05/05/2013 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
we all work with them.
 Quoting: acegotflows

just check their stomach, if they don't have a bellybutton, they are fallen angels, this has happened before in the days of Noah, they lost then, and they will lose again.

those in DC who are following these losers, will die with them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39277193

read Matthew Chapter 24....Christ warned us these losers would show up again....not to worry---they have zero power over God's children and this nation USA that is in covenant with God Almighty, Christ our Lord-----

ignore them, and their fearmongering....that is all they can do...is spread cheap talk.

gee hit a nerve, they yanked my operating system....fear mongering just doesn't cut it...Christ is alive and well, and you losers in the CIA are hasbeens-----you think your cute cause you yanked my operating system? guess what---i can restore it in a heartbeat!

fallen angels are stupid---they refused to be born through the womb of a woman.....they already have been condemned to death!
koodaaa

User ID: 30481468
Canada
05/05/2013 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

well if this is true, the ET<s are pretty fuckin stupid.
WTF? better call mommy
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/05/2013 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17172813

I was already in contact with aliens from the space. The question arises who the sheeples are.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1068734

Du bist total verruckt!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19429075
United States
05/05/2013 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to vimeo.com]

I am not telling...lol!
hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39366551
Brazil
05/05/2013 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fallen angels? People are truly retard, it seems.

You can't even prove the existence of god, now you talk about other delusions, like Satan and angels?

And people wonder why the world have gone to shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31510799
United States
05/05/2013 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanked for posting this OP. I think it is quite amazing that these words come from a man who held such a powerful position.

I am becoming quite concerned about the cult-like speech of the "Christian" community that visits here. I believe that it is not representative of what
Jesus came to reveal. I am more afraid of Christians who think aliens are demons and that I am evil because I don't agree with their agenda than I am of the arrival of ETs. I wouldn't think ETs are gods anymore than I am.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
we all work with them.
 Quoting: acegotflows

just check their stomach, if they don't have a bellybutton, they are fallen angels, this has happened before in the days of Noah, they lost then, and they will lose again.

those in DC who are following these losers, will die with them.

read Matthew Chapter 24....Christ warned us these losers would show up again....not to worry---they have zero power over God's children and this nation USA that is in covenant with God Almighty, Christ our Lord-----

ignore them, and their fearmongering....that is all they can do...is spread cheap talk.

gee hit a nerve, they yanked my operating system....fear mongering just doesn't cut it...Christ is alive and well, and you losers in the CIA are hasbeens-----you think your cute cause you yanked my operating system? guess what---i can restore it in a heartbeat!

fallen angels are stupid---they refused to be born through the womb of a woman.....they already have been condemned to death!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1257093

you CIA agents, are WEAK willys, the fallen angels are already DEAD, sentenced to death for following that PUNK, SATAN!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37214577
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Lost me as soon as he said global warming...anyone been outside lately?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11904390

I know someone has likely beaten me to this but global warming is real enough. Warming in some places means cooling in others. They call it climate change for folks like you. Fossil fuels probably aren't the cause but it's there.
Its 15C outside right now. I once got out of a tent during this same period, years ago to find fresh snow on the ground. Certainly seems warmer to me.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/05/2013 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fallen angels? People are truly retard, it seems.

You can't even prove the existence of god, now you talk about other delusions, like Satan and angels?

And people wonder why the world have gone to shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39366551

i can prove the existence of God....sorry you can't, it's cause your STUPID.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37214577
Canada
05/05/2013 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to vimeo.com]

He didn't say that...he was repeating what he heard some ufologist told him. He spent most the video reading from a book..boring.
 Quoting: fenson76

'A' book? Watch again and pay attention.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/05/2013 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL. Look at all the sheeple here all lapping up this space alien BULLSHIT. No critical thinking, no doubts at all.
Let us all believe this old lying scum bag politician.

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34104390
United States
05/05/2013 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think that what ever proof comes up alot of people will refuse to belive it.

The reason is religion.

Religious people will always find a way to mold the reality to fit their religious belifes.

If aliens made public contact religious people wuld say; we are all Gods children.

If the aliens went, Jesus who?

We would be the choosen people and that would be the explanation for alens not knowing of our God.

If the aliens showed us evidence for a creatorless reality the religious people would call them the great decivers and satan.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1416114

How do you know to believe and trust everything the aliens would say as true? Are they not capable of lying like we are? I bet they are very capable of lying, if it served their agenda.
CaptiveR
User ID: 21824041
United Kingdom
05/05/2013 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
As truthful as this Minister's account appears to be (although we already know all these stories), there are areas that are RED FLAGS for me. For those who are just waking up or haven't been paying attention all this while.......thinking and asking questions since 9/11, they will easily fall prey to the agenda not quite obvious in his testimony.

Yes we know that there is a global government agenda. The real question is WHY? WHY NOW? WHAT WARRANTS THIS NEED OF THEIRS? Could they have done it in the past or very latter on in the future? Surely these people already control all the money and wealth of this planet, which they create for us to spend, so what more do they want? The even already control the minds of the people, so what more do they want? THe real price is our consciousness.

RED FLAGS

1. (Good) ETs working with US Airforce? I'm sure it isn't candy they are making with them, is it?

2. He proposes having "another financial system" in the video because the old one is run by corrupt individuals? Another system of enslavement anyone? Yes, the whole of humanity have been voodooed to believe in the fictional monetary supply system.......created, controlled and disseminated, not by each individual, but by overlords. Will this new financial system he proposes not be controlled by some overlords we don't see, you know, like the previous financial system, if it ever gets replaced? So you can smell a rat in here also.

3. He was almost selling the idea of worshipping the ETs because of their godlike nature towards the end of the video. This worries me. And sadly, the football loving, X-factorised joe, unaware of what is going on around him will, if these ETs do show up, worship them as gods. Sadly, majority of the world population are in this category.

4. Global Warming? Isnt the NWO selling this idea too?

Because of all these RED FLAGS and more, it makes me wonder why this man is given such a podium to discuss these matters and why now. Some of what he says are true but its only scratching the surface. We have seen this game time and time again. The same US government that distributes aid are also the same ones bombing nations.

Its like the illuminati's intentions (or reptilian agenda ultimately) is to use everything in their arsenal, good and evil to mould the consciousness of humanity to do its bidding.

The real answers aren't in any collective approach. We barely even created the language we speak nor know the full vocabulary, ramifications and the intents of the authors who gave us these languages we think in to be able to fully understand what we are dealing with on this planet.
 Quoting: Ohwell

Indeed i agree with you here. There is something grand looming, an apostasy perhaps. We still do not have the attention from the rest of the world on this problem, but like you said, most are in a category as yet unfit to see the light in any of this.

GLP