Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,367 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,172,856
Pageviews Today: 1,958,481Threads Today: 807Posts Today: 14,021
06:55 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

2 Space Aliens are working with the U.S. Government says former Minister of Defense of Canada!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39366551
Brazil
05/05/2013 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 2 Space Aliens are working with the U.S. Government says former Minister of Defense of Canada!!
Fallen angels? People are truly retard, it seems.

You can't even prove the existence of god, now you talk about other delusions, like Satan and angels?

And people wonder why the world have gone to shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39366551

i can prove the existence of God....sorry you can't, it's cause your STUPID.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1257093

Then show me the proof, genius. "Read the bible" is not a valid answer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1257093
United States
05/05/2013 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 2 Space Aliens are working with the U.S. Government says former Minister of Defense of Canada!!
I think that what ever proof comes up alot of people will refuse to belive it.

The reason is religion.

Religious people will always find a way to mold the reality to fit their religious belifes.

If aliens made public contact religious people wuld say; we are all Gods children.

If the aliens went, Jesus who?

We would be the choosen people and that would be the explanation for alens not knowing of our God.

If the aliens showed us evidence for a creatorless reality the religious people would call them the great decivers and satan.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1416114

How do you know to believe and trust everything the aliens would say as true? Are they not capable of lying like we are? I bet they are very capable of lying, if it served their agenda.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34104390

the fallen angels are LIARS, just like their LEADER PUNKHEAD SATAN......who will show up on earth looking just like Christ (shapeshifted from it's real self---a dragon)...those that don't know satan comes at the 6th trump....Jesus Christ, the REAL DEAL, shows up after the punkhead, satan, at the 7th trump and TURNS THE PUNK INTO ASHES! he is a liar and the father of all lies, his fallen angels are just like the liar, a punkhead, loser! trying to be God, and can't quite cut the mustard. i can't wait for the dog to show up....i will out it for the dog it is...a LOSER!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3579236
United States
05/05/2013 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Disclosure Project and the ET phenomena is one big con designed to push humanity into accepting global government. If you can't work how much this lends itself to manipulation by a global elite, then you need to start thinking about it.
Watch the excellent documentary "Ancient Aliens Debunked" (available on YouTube) to see the blatant lies being foisted on an unsuspecting public.
You David dIcke fans should know better. He's right about the conspiracy, but wrong, oh so wrong, about the ET's.
Wake up people... you are going to be tripping over yourselves to blindly obey any "ET" that presents itself to the public.
YOU ARE BEING PLAYED!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/05/2013 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

You can't even prove the existence of god, now you talk about other delusions, like Satan and angels?

no problem loser.....read it an weep...it's the truth, it has happened and i am blessed since it happened to me. i am a witness to the TRUTH, Christ is alive and well, and has ALL POWER OF THE UNIVERSE....he is so powerful, it's gonna be a treat to see Christ turn the punk satan to ashes along with his 7000 fallen angels that think they are so tough.

St. John 14:21 TRUTH--- HE MANIFESTED HIMSELF BEFORE ME!
if you kept his commandments, you'd also be seeing him!
Those who keep his commandments (live them) were loyal to God Almighty in the FIRST EARTH AGE------i am one of 7000
and i LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL THOSE PUNKS INCINERATED!
the end of the liars! Christ is the power of the universe he has inherited everything from the Father...they are ONE!

It is written; it has come to pass! Love the Lord, live by his laws and you too just might see him!

John 14:21
King James Version (KJV)

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
2Son

User ID: 24143702
United States
05/05/2013 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Disclosure Project and the ET phenomena is one big con designed to push humanity into accepting global government. If you can't work how much this lends itself to manipulation by a global elite, then you need to start thinking about it.
Watch the excellent documentary "Ancient Aliens Debunked" (available on YouTube) to see the blatant lies being foisted on an unsuspecting public.
You David dIcke fans should know better. He's right about the conspiracy, but wrong, oh so wrong, about the ET's.
Wake up people... you are going to be tripping over yourselves to blindly obey any "ET" that presents itself to the public.
YOU ARE BEING PLAYED!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3579236

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12993760
Denmark
05/05/2013 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34104390
United States
Report Abusive Post
As truthful as this Minister's account appears to be (although we already know all these stories), there are areas that are RED FLAGS for me. For those who are just waking up or haven't been paying attention all this while.......thinking and asking questions since 9/11, they will easily fall prey to the agenda not quite obvious in his testimony.

Yes we know that there is a global government agenda. The real question is WHY? WHY NOW? WHAT WARRANTS THIS NEED OF THEIRS? Could they have done it in the past or very latter on in the future? Surely these people already control all the money and wealth of this planet, which they create for us to spend, so what more do they want? The even already control the minds of the people, so what more do they want? THe real price is our consciousness.

RED FLAGS

1. (Good) ETs working with US Airforce? I'm sure it isn't candy they are making with them, is it?

2. He proposes having "another financial system" in the video because the old one is run by corrupt individuals? Another system of enslavement anyone? Yes, the whole of humanity have been voodooed to believe in the fictional monetary supply system.......created, controlled and disseminated, not by each individual, but by overlords. Will this new financial system he proposes not be controlled by some overlords we don't see, you know, like the previous financial system, if it ever gets replaced? So you can smell a rat in here also.

3. He was almost selling the idea of worshipping the ETs because of their godlike nature towards the end of the video. This worries me. And sadly, the football loving, X-factorised joe, unaware of what is going on around him will, if these ETs do show up, worship them as gods. Sadly, majority of the world population are in this category.

4. Global Warming? Isnt the NWO selling this idea too?

Because of all these RED FLAGS and more, it makes me wonder why this man is given such a podium to discuss these matters and why now. Some of what he says are true but its only scratching the surface. We have seen this game time and time again. The same US government that distributes aid are also the same ones bombing nations.

Its like the illuminati's intentions (or reptilian agenda ultimately) is to use everything in their arsenal, good and evil to mould the consciousness of humanity to do its bidding.

The real answers aren't in any collective approach. We barely even created the language we speak nor know the full vocabulary, ramifications and the intents of the authors who gave us these languages we think in to be able to fully understand what we are dealing with on this planet.
 Quoting: Ohwell

Good points. Good post. This is to spell out the NWO. Almost the Hegelian dialect - Good aliens vs. bad aliens. Pick a side. Kinda like republicans and democrats....only they both stink.
Matrix-V

User ID: 32905635
Canada
Report Abusive Post
As truthful as this Minister's account appears to be (although we already know all these stories), there are areas that are RED FLAGS for me. For those who are just waking up or haven't been paying attention all this while.......thinking and asking questions since 9/11, they will easily fall prey to the agenda not quite obvious in his testimony.

Yes we know that there is a global government agenda. The real question is WHY? WHY NOW? WHAT WARRANTS THIS NEED OF THEIRS? Could they have done it in the past or very latter on in the future? Surely these people already control all the money and wealth of this planet, which they create for us to spend, so what more do they want? The even already control the minds of the people, so what more do they want? THe real price is our consciousness.

RED FLAGS

1. (Good) ETs working with US Airforce? I'm sure it isn't candy they are making with them, is it?

2. He proposes having "another financial system" in the video because the old one is run by corrupt individuals? Another system of enslavement anyone? Yes, the whole of humanity have been voodooed to believe in the fictional monetary supply system.......created, controlled and disseminated, not by each individual, but by overlords. Will this new financial system he proposes not be controlled by some overlords we don't see, you know, like the previous financial system, if it ever gets replaced? So you can smell a rat in here also.

3. He was almost selling the idea of worshipping the ETs because of their godlike nature towards the end of the video. This worries me. And sadly, the football loving, X-factorised joe, unaware of what is going on around him will, if these ETs do show up, worship them as gods. Sadly, majority of the world population are in this category.

Because of all these RED FLAGS and more, it makes me wonder why this man is given such a podium to discuss these matters and why now. Some of what he says are true but its only scratching the surface. We have seen this game time and time again. The same US government that distributes aid are also the same ones bombing nations.

Its like the illuminati's intentions (or reptilian agenda ultimately) is to use everything in their arsenal, good and evil to mould the consciousness of humanity to do its bidding.

The real answers aren't in any collective approach. We barely even created the language we speak nor know the full vocabulary, ramifications and the intents of the authors who gave us these languages we think in to be able to fully understand what we are dealing with on this planet.

This is making a lot of sense.
thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34116696
United States
05/05/2013 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am so glad to see this.

About 8 months ago I had an experience where I woke up in a room with a very bright light and there was these aliens or some abductee had me on a table in a setting much like you would see a room that is prepared for surgery. They seen me awake and they motioned towards another that i'm awake, smiled at me while someone I suppose gave me some type of sedative. they were wearing mask on their face like a doctor would wear and they looked very human. except the bright light shining in my face made all other detail very very low.

I've only told 2 people about this and they think I am crazy.

It was the most wild experience I have ever known. I was not afraid though. there was a feeling of calm and peace in this moment.

I often wonder why me? I'm a nobody. seriously. i can't figure it out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37214577
Canada
05/05/2013 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whether this is a play or not it holds a truth and talks good. Better than a falsity that breeds hatred and war.

We all expect false flags, but we can't assume everyone in authoritative positions are against us. If that's the case then we might as well form a suicide pact right now. Or do something about it, but you'd just be another chrony spreading lies, right?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/05/2013 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

About 8 months ago I had an experience where I woke up in a room with a very bright light and there was these aliens or some abductee had me on a table in a setting much like you would see a room that is prepared for surgery. They seen me awake and they motioned towards another that i'm awake, smiled at me while someone I suppose gave me some type of sedative. they were wearing mask on their face like a doctor would wear and they looked very human. except the bright light shining in my face made all other detail very very low.

It was the most wild experience I have ever known. I was not afraid though. there was a feeling of calm and peace in this moment.

Quoting: ROCKY TOP

send them a message----READ THE BIBLE---they'll hate it and turn off their tracking device they put in you!

Pray to Christ, Praise Christ.....that will get rid of them.
They HATE Christ, for he has unlimited power!

We were made in the image of God, the fallen angels hate us because we have a Holy Spirit around us that protects us....pray to the Father, Christ our Lord---without stopping----that will be like putting acid on their skin!
2Son

User ID: 24143702
United States
05/05/2013 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do people ignore the facts that well respected top Ufologists state these '' Aliens,Ufos '' are Multi-dimensional beings (Demons) ... these are people who obsess in the topic for fucking years.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/05/2013 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

send them a message----READ THE BIBLE---they'll hate it and turn off their tracking device they put in you!

We were made in the image of God, the fallen angels hate us because we have a Holy Spirit around us that protects us....pray to the Father, Christ our Lord---without stopping----that will be like putting acid on their skin!

Of the 12B souls God created (all at once) in the first earth age, all but 7000 and satan are born again through the womb of a woman (through water)...... If you have a bellybutton----you have the Holy Spirit around you; use it for protection.....

the fallen angels refused to be born of women, because they didn't want to give up 95% of their functioning brain....that is why we were born of woman and became flesh with only a 3% functioning brain---so we would be INNOCENT of whom we were LOYAL to in the first earth age----the FATHER,who is Christ (Christ was the flesh temple housing the spiritual body of GOD ALMIGHTY---who became man and walked the earth, passing through the womb of a woman.)

the fallen angels refuse to lose mental power; no problem, Christ will zap them if they touch a hair on our heads by force...they already know this...so they come peacefully, and in "love" (cough, cough, cough) to DECEIVE you into letting them bed you down, they are coming to destroy the pure seedline of Godly men and women...those who have bellybuttons are their prime target---white people---for God Almighty, Christ our Lord is Caucasian.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38535983
China
05/05/2013 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks for the efforts that made this far.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34116696
United States
05/05/2013 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for your response! This is the part that is so crazy, I am a Christian! I have been in active ministry for 8 years, born again for 10 years, and Bible School graduate and all that. Not a day goes by I don't talk to Jesus. I have a hard time with this experience. I don't feel like it was a negative thing. For all I know it could have been angels doing something to me. I have no clue. I just know that I don't let it affect me mentally or emotionally and stress me. I just thank Jesus that if anything bad happened then I am protected by him.
Pathaka

User ID: 19009045
Finland
05/05/2013 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, this is not from a supermarket tabloid newspaper......LOL!!

Quoting: Person445

He was QUOTING Linda Moulton Howe, who's been wrong on countless occasions and believes almost any shit fed to her.

Learn to listen.

Last Edited by Pathaka on 05/05/2013 04:28 PM
Pathaka
Fool-Me-Once

User ID: 39371215
Canada
05/05/2013 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
starwars
:smokin1:
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/05/2013 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for your response! This is the part that is so crazy, I am a Christian! I have been in active ministry for 8 years, born again for 10 years, and Bible School graduate and all that. Not a day goes by I don't talk to Jesus. I have a hard time with this experience. I don't feel like it was a negative thing. For all I know it could have been angels doing something to me. I have no clue. I just know that I don't let it affect me mentally or emotionally and stress me. I just thank Jesus that if anything bad happened then I am protected by him.

You said:
"born again for 10 years,"

HUH????you were born again, when your mother birthed you.

many people do not understand what born again means....you were created in the first earth age (Genesis 1:1)..Genesis 1:2 AND the earth was void and without form....

this is when Satan was kicked out of heaven along with his 7000 fallen angels.......God ended the first earth age when the earth was without form......and created this second earth age (you were born again, when you were born of water---through the womb of a woman-----you should know this if you were taught correctly---

(read the bible for yourself with a Strong's concordance, when you doubt the meaning of a word LOOK IT UP...strongs goes back to the original manuscripts...to give you the correct meaning.)

God created the earth to be INHABITED by his children----Isaiah 45:21.....and yes, we WILL INHERIT the earth, heaven is right here on earth, once Christ incinerates Satan and his fallen angels and all those with bellybuttons that follow the anti-christ when he shows up......

i can't wait...it's going to be soooooo beautiful, and i am a pillar of HIS temple-----since he manifested himself to me; i know who i am one of HIS very elect; and i look forward to the Holy Spirit speaking through me when i am delivered up-----you'll know me---when they deliver me up to satan ...i'll be grinning EAR TO EAR! the secret inside of me (Christ) will incinerate satan....i am Christ's secret weapon, as are all of his 7000 elect! Hope to see you in our group of 7000!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/05/2013 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

You said:

many people do not understand what born again means....you were created in the first earth age (Genesis 1:1)..Genesis 1:2 AND the earth was void and without form....

this is when Satan was kicked out of heaven along with his 7000 fallen angels.......God ended the first earth age when the earth was without form......and created this second earth age (you were born again, when you were born of water---through the womb of a woman-----you should know this if you were taught correctly---

(read the bible for yourself with a Strong's concordance, when you doubt the meaning of a word LOOK IT UP...strongs goes back to the original manuscripts...to give you the correct meaning.)

God created the earth to be INHABITED by his children----Isaiah 45:21.....and yes, we WILL INHERIT the earth, heaven is right here on earth, once Christ incinerates Satan and his fallen angels and all those with bellybuttons that follow the anti-christ when he shows up......

i can't wait...it's going to be soooooo beautiful, and i am a pillar of HIS temple-----since he manifested himself to me; i know who i am one of HIS very elect; and i look forward to the Holy Spirit speaking through me when i am delivered up-----you'll know me---when they deliver me up to satan ...i'll be grinning EAR TO EAR! the secret inside of me (Christ) will incinerate satan....i am Christ's secret weapon, as are all of his 7000 elect! Hope to see you in our group of 7000!

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/05/2013 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

You said:

bump

bump
imdone

User ID: 1267719
United States
05/05/2013 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
whats this?

hmmmmmmm

rex
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1416114
Sweden
05/05/2013 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think that what ever proof comes up alot of people will refuse to belive it.

The reason is religion.

Religious people will always find a way to mold the reality to fit their religious belifes.

If aliens made public contact religious people wuld say; we are all Gods children.

If the aliens went, Jesus who?

We would be the choosen people and that would be the explanation for alens not knowing of our God.

If the aliens showed us evidence for a creatorless reality the religious people would call them the great decivers and satan.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1416114

How do you know to believe and trust everything the aliens would say as true? Are they not capable of lying like we are? I bet they are very capable of lying, if it served their agenda.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34104390

Yes, they could lie. But that would still be a lying alien.

With emphasis on alien.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11899033
Netherlands
05/05/2013 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1416114
Sweden
05/05/2013 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

no problem loser.....read it an weep...it's the truth, it has happened and i am blessed since it happened to me. i am a witness to the TRUTH, Christ is alive and well, and has ALL POWER OF THE UNIVERSE....he is so powerful, it's gonna be a treat to see Christ turn the punk satan to ashes along with his 7000 fallen angels that think they are so tough.

St. John 14:21 TRUTH--- HE MANIFESTED HIMSELF BEFORE ME!
if you kept his commandments, you'd also be seeing him!
Those who keep his commandments (live them) were loyal to God Almighty in the FIRST EARTH AGE------i am one of 7000
and i LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL THOSE PUNKS INCINERATED!
the end of the liars! Christ is the power of the universe he has inherited everything from the Father...they are ONE!

It is written; it has come to pass! Love the Lord, live by his laws and you too just might see him!

John 14:21
King James Version (KJV)

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Saying "it´s the truth" is not proof. Just wanting you to know that.

Just wondering, if you hade the power of God. How many children could you watch die before you did something?

Could you watch 1000´s of children die every day from starvation and not give them food?
CJStryker

User ID: 38331431
United States
05/05/2013 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
We can say there are ETs, or we could say there are none.

We will never be able to say such things with any certainty. Same goes for the any hidden agenda organizations.
Nostradamus Century 1: Quatrain 50
From the water trinity will be born,
One who will make Thursday as his holiday.
His renown, praise, rule, and power increase,
By land and sea to the East by storm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39359794
Canada
05/05/2013 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

RED FLAGS

RED FLAGS

What they really want is for you to be like them. No hope, no nothing. God tells us in His word what they want. They want everyone to have the mark of the beast. To be like them lost forever. They don't love humanity they want to destroy us, and destroy our chances of being with God the Father of the creation.

Once people understand this, they will know what the mark of the beast is when it comes. It could be your very DNA that they want to change.
Integrity101

User ID: 31628188
United States
05/05/2013 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice!
Ohwell

User ID: 39109864
United Kingdom
05/05/2013 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

RED FLAGS

What they really want is for you to be like them. No hope, no nothing. God tells us in His word what they want. They want everyone to have the mark of the beast. To be like them lost forever. They don't love humanity they want to destroy us, and destroy our chances of being with God the Father of the creation.

Once people understand this, they will know what the mark of the beast is when it comes. It could be your very DNA that they want to change.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39359794

Hmmmm, Interesting.....

"God told us in his word"?

Is this (god's word) unanimously and intuitively known by every living soul on this planet? Were people that lived in the 1400s and prior, before the first ever mass publication of the bible was made, aware of this? What about the fact that a small percentage of the world population were only able to communicate in english in the 1900s, after the english translations of the bible was made in the 1600s? Or is this only applicable to the generation that saw the mass production of the bible?

Kind of like god giving his beloved followers a book before giving them the language to read it. I would have thought that this would have been done in reverse.

Hmmmmmmm!

Last Edited by Ohwell on 05/05/2013 05:32 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39359794
Canada
05/05/2013 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

RED FLAGS

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39359794

Hmmmm, Interesting.....

"God told us in his word"?

Is this (god's word) unanimously and intuitively known by every living soul on this planet? Were people that lived in the 1400s and prior, before the first ever mass publication of the bible was made, aware of this? What about the fact that a small percentage of the world population were only able to communicate in english in the 1900s, after the english translations of the bible was made in the 1600s? Or is this only applicable to the generation that saw the mass production of the bible?

Kind of like god giving his beloved followers a book before giving them the language to read it. I would have thought that this would have been done in reverse.

Hmmmmmmm!

God's word has always been there. Thanks to the written press it was finally written in all language, but His Word was always there for people to hear. If you don't know, you need to look into it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37367535
Canada
05/05/2013 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just can't believe how many people are so ignorant! They would disregards Hon. Paul Hellyer's words but bend over to some "Overlord" who are posting on GLP claiming to be from another dimension. LOL

5* OP.
 Quoting: Kinga

oh lord... i just said my piece back over there... sad really.....

agreed.....
 Quoting: Citizenperth

I have read few of your posts and I think you have common sense.

hf

GLP