BREAKING NEWS! UFO SHOT DOWN!!

moe
User ID: 3326461
United States
05/05/2013 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BREAKING NEWS! UFO SHOT DOWN!!
No, not really. But I was wondering what would happen if a person were able to actually shoot down a UFO over a residential area with hundreds of witnesses during a sighting? I mean, hey it's possible right?
Imagine some yahoo drags out a .50cal rifle or a rpg they had hidden away in an old foot locker. I can imagine it crashing down in flames and news crews and crowds gathering around before the military or cops had a chance to block it off.
What would happen to the person that shot it down? Would they be arrested or praised? What if you just had a hunting rifle and took a shot at one? Is it against the law? If you shot bigfoot, well then everyone would be happy except for animal rights derps.
Has anyone ever heard of someone taking shots at UFO's? Would YOU try it if you had the chance???

macgun alien11
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39340227
United States
05/05/2013 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BREAKING NEWS! UFO SHOT DOWN!!
No, not really. But I was wondering what would happen if a person were able to actually shoot down a UFO over a residential area with hundreds of witnesses during a sighting? I mean, hey it's possible right?
Imagine some yahoo drags out a .50cal rifle or a rpg they had hidden away in an old foot locker. I can imagine it crashing down in flames and news crews and crowds gathering around before the military or cops had a chance to block it off.
What would happen to the person that shot it down? Would they be arrested or praised? What if you just had a hunting rifle and took a shot at one? Is it against the law? If you shot bigfoot, well then everyone would be happy except for animal rights derps.
Has anyone ever heard of someone taking shots at UFO's? Would YOU try it if you had the chance???

macgun alien11
 Quoting: moe 3326461

at this point the first thing they'd do is raise your taxes to cover their expenses in that regard...

shortly however, it will be a toss up

GLP