Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,366 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 561,962
Pageviews Today: 939,317Threads Today: 316Posts Today: 5,657
10:59 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

An alien race is watching you. They want a summary of your entire civilisation. What will you say?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39181214
United Kingdom
05/07/2013 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: An alien race is watching you. They want a summary of your entire civilisation. What will you say?
i suppose you want our guns also cunts?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39183427
New Zealand
05/07/2013 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: An alien race is watching you. They want a summary of your entire civilisation. What will you say?
End us now before we destroy this planet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39446391

And then start on there's.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39144618
United Kingdom
05/07/2013 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
just pay facebook
Citizenperth

User ID: 39052568
Australia
05/07/2013 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you could elaborate on your perspectives. This is merely an example.
 Quoting: 0verlord

"Get fucked cunt!"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34934912

laugh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17222335

laugh

citz_adhd

citz_depowa

citz_uncle

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 05/07/2013 06:12 AM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31036137
United States
05/07/2013 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Humans became intelligent, invented religion and became dumb again...sorry
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39452484
Italy
05/07/2013 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would just tell them:

billion people suffering for lack of food and most of civilized countries resources wasted for developing weapons enough strong to kill the entire planet... Chernobyl and Fukushima are not considered a good reason for changing....

they would understand
0verlord  (OP)

User ID: 34596545
Australia
05/07/2013 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you all for your responses.
Overlord
Children of the Atom

User ID: 20257839
United States
05/07/2013 06:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: --Voltaic--

Riiiight, so while we were all cave worshiping and what not, we were intergalactic warriors and then religion hit the scene and BOOM netflix and teletubies right?
Drunk Uncle

User ID: 33731653
United States
05/07/2013 06:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would ask them why they are so stupid, if they've been watching and are an intelligent alien life form, they shouldn't need a summary.

That's like asking the characters of a movie you are watching to tell you what the movie is about.

Ur drunk...drinks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39446724
Germany
05/07/2013 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because there vibration of consciousness might be higher and nearer to the source - they are able to remote control you.

I would not trust anything higher then me in this
multifolded, multidimensional, non-local, holographic prison simulation. I´m hologram and so are you.

They can read your vibrating carrier signal disturbed by animal-consciousness. We are less than idiots to them.

This will not happen. The christian rapture is more likely to happen.

I believe this physical universe is the universe of some god, but not the source of all.

As much as i would like to believe in good aliens.
Citizenperth

Australia
05/07/2013 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would just tell them:

billion people suffering for lack of food and most of civilized countries resources wasted for developing weapons enough strong to kill the entire planet... Chernobyl and Fukushima are not considered a good reason for changing....

they would understand
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39452484

pretty much sums it.. therefore, i won't bump this thread.. but cool point.. got more interesting things to look at than the underlord and his double dutch rhetorical answers for anther 80 pages..

if anyone needs a tip.. go ask yourself a question in the mirror... that's my assumption.... Attention deficit methinks...
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
stormer

User ID: 39407025
South Africa
05/07/2013 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are a self-destructive species racing towards our doom! suicide

GTFO while you can!

lurk
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery - Bob Marley
Accidental Stoner
User ID: 1202353
Finland
05/07/2013 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is there to say..?

Surely, the aliens in question know,
just as well as I do,
that the drama is inevitable
as soon as there is something
discernable from nothing.

Guess I'd say: "Look at the global
cannabis prohibition. What else do you
need, to understand what's going on here?"

bonghit
Citizenperth

Australia
05/07/2013 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Riiiight, so while we were all cave worshiping and what not, we were intergalactic warriors and then religion hit the scene and BOOM netflix and teletubies right?
 Quoting: Children of the Atom

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39452170
Belgium
05/07/2013 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you could elaborate on your perspectives. This is merely an example.

Stalkers are watching you.
They want every detail of your private life.
What do you say ?

Sorry, not to be facetious or anything - but this is far more realistic to me than your premise...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38963400
Hong Kong
05/07/2013 06:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
we were led astray
Marjo Hopeakivi

User ID: 39452765
Sweden
05/07/2013 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting responses.

Our "leaders" have created an illusion over our world that needs to be lifted so we can see again. They have also sucked the blood of the Earth and she's dying. Can you share with us a technology to use energy without killing her? We need your help to save her.

Or...

Our leaders are over there and said they are willing to be your test subjects. ;)
 Quoting: Listen_n

We are all leaders. One person can do a lot. Especially now when we have internet. Just do it. I have. I have been marketing a lot all over the world. But. I don´t think there is much to soon with Earth. In Sweden the trees still are not green. Something is not as usual here. Mother Earth is duying if you have not noticed. Two hundred species to extinction every day.
When I was a kid a saw a vision that one suumer the trees would not be green....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7843897
United Kingdom
05/07/2013 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Unintentionally corrupted.
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
05/07/2013 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
take me home
 Quoting: Only Me

That's exactly what I would say.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
svenne
User ID: 1422324
Sweden
05/07/2013 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
S O S
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6981249
United States
05/07/2013 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
first i would tell them to blow up Australia
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

For some reason, the sense of humor skipped you over completely.

A side from that, the means of a civilization is to extend and increase the life quality of the civilized.

Religion is the #1 contradiction to the objective of civilization. As religion killed more people then any other known killer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39407830
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post

that's not what was said thicko, we were dumb cavies got a bit brighter invented religion which helped make us dumb again, easy fucking peazy!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/07/2013 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

that's not what was said thicko, we were dumb cavies got a bit brighter invented religion which helped make us dumb again, easy fucking peazy!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39407830

Sarcasm + "?" = real statement
Lancerr
User ID: 34764534
United States
05/07/2013 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
uncivilized
WeAreOne

User ID: 36614936
United Kingdom
05/07/2013 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Mostly harmless"
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5403741
United States
Report Abusive Post
"Bitch, google that shit."
Citizenperth

Australia
Report Abusive Post
sigh and stupid as the 80+ pages last thread...... you'll see

1. op will disappear on the hard questions, and restart the thread with rhetorical answers.....

*sigh.. we are a multitude of stupid.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35101986
Australia
05/07/2013 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Me no spek English"
Citizenperth

Australia
05/07/2013 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Me no spek English"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35101986

YOU NO PAY MY DERIVERY DRIVER.. YOU OWE ME FOR PRAWN CRACKER.... CRACKER.... :P

sums it ....

kangyyoroo

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 05/07/2013 07:29 AM

GLP