Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,284 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 40,642
Pageviews Today: 74,081Threads Today: 36Posts Today: 646
01:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

An alien race is watching you. They want a summary of your entire civilisation. What will you say?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1424331
United States
05/07/2013 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: An alien race is watching you. They want a summary of your entire civilisation. What will you say?
The land of hidden truth and broadcasted lies.
Citizenperth

User ID: 39052568
Australia
05/07/2013 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: An alien race is watching you. They want a summary of your entire civilisation. What will you say?

call you and raise the music response...

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 05/07/2013 07:38 AM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34233414
United States
05/07/2013 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you could elaborate on your perspectives. This is merely an example.
 Quoting: 0verlord

you left out the part if they were good or bad!

come to think of it, this is why you wanted to know who had the best military on the planet isn't it?

they are ready to invade am i correct?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39313666
United Kingdom
05/07/2013 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Those in charge are corrupt, greedy, and immoral men with a god complex.

The average man is ignorant and proud of it.

The small minority are saints.
Right on
User ID: 38596182
Australia
05/07/2013 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
pigchefspockgwdancedickagentangryface:bushhitler:vrwcbillgatescruisejihad2putinhillaryocrockaodanceohappyeqabombufo56altcdnflagfloatGoofy Thum
Pyractomena borealis

User ID: 20793638
United States
Report Abusive Post
Depends whether they have been "feeders" of "nurturers".

If they have been feeders I would tell them to go away and take "their" workers with them.

Which is more likely?

You tell me.
There is nothing so powerful as truth, and often nothing so strange ~ Daniel Webster

Omnia Vincit Amor ~ Virgil

The more you learn, the less you know ~ Socrates

That writer does the most, who gives his reader the most knowledge, and takes from him the least time. ~ Charles Caleb Colton
miqq

User ID: 35685413
Argentina
Report Abusive Post
0verlord, what do you want to know?
Citizenperth

Australia
05/07/2013 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
facepalm
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
hoss53

User ID: 6258970
United States
05/07/2013 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Our civilization as had its priorities screwed up for a long time. We APPROPRIATE billions for aircraft carriers, stealth planes, and numerous other unknown projects, but we must have fund raisers and beg to help a child with cancer or some unknown desease. PLEASE HELP US
Redneck
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38596182
Australia
05/07/2013 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
When there is a petri dish full of multiplying bacteria we call that colonization.????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15365559
United States
05/07/2013 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because there vibration of consciousness might be higher and nearer to the source - they are able to remote control you.

I would not trust anything higher then me in this
multifolded, multidimensional, non-local, holographic prison simulation. I´m hologram and so are you.

They can read your vibrating carrier signal disturbed by animal-consciousness. We are less than idiots to them.

This will not happen. The christian rapture is more likely to happen.

I believe this physical universe is the universe of some god, but not the source of all.

As much as i would like to believe in good aliens.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39446724

A Work In Progress...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22301087
United States
05/07/2013 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Caution: Humans!

Do not play well with others.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39455433
Ireland
05/07/2013 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'd say push the button and start again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 372471
Canada
05/07/2013 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Measured hope, interesting progress and fun.

Counter balanced with absolute misery, abject failure and anger.
0verlord  (OP)

User ID: 19214138
Australia
05/07/2013 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you all for your answers.
Overlord
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22301087
United States
05/07/2013 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Caution: Humans!

Do not play well with others.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22301087

I believe that is why the Moon always faces the Earth. The other side is plastered with warning signs to any approaching craft.
Jacobandrews

User ID: 12746787
United States
05/07/2013 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would say that we are a race caught between the polarities of I and We, Fear and Bravery, Laziness and Perserverence. We live in systems where those with the greatest focus on the I prosper most by claiming care for the We. The outcome tends towards destructive behavior as the realities clash with the fictions, and most people become stuck in the middle.

We can be easily led, but then just as easily convinced of the exact opposite.

We have the capacity for great, peaceful individuality in the midst of a swamp of Others, if only we are taught methods of self control and empathy.

Our biggest struggle is that against death, and the greatest and most destructive solution has been immortality through fame at any cost.

We have great potential if the obstacles of ignorance and fear are overcome, but individual quests for power and glory tend to necessitate the forcible dumbing down and terrifying of the masses. If we could jump that one hurdle, we may be worth all of the effort that has been expended in growing us to our current level.
train

User ID: 3582303
United States
05/07/2013 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Stay away from us, we're contagious and deadly.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you--You know your nation is doomed.
Ayn Rand
Krazy Effin Ivan
User ID: 28065956
United States
05/07/2013 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

I would tell them Life is Good. Government is Bad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32069520
United States
05/07/2013 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

alien03
butt
... wine
Citizenperth

Australia
05/07/2013 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
whatever1doh11doh11doh11doh1::another do:another doanother do
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39416192
Argentina
05/07/2013 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why is this shit pinned? Are we now encouraging liars and roleplayers?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39456792
Canada
05/07/2013 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
i would ask for them to wipe every trace of human beings from the face of this planet and make it a non intelligent life sanctuary like a national park ,,,, the hell with the human race we dont deserve to exist
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9007748
United States
05/07/2013 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would say Nuke us from orbit, Destroy our Planet, make sure not one human is left because we are only a blight in the history of the universe.
acegotflows

User ID: 38246327
United States
05/07/2013 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
my perspective is this...

We are energy having human experiences data collecting in mineral body form. We run the gambit of all the unpredictable possibilities that happen with the few dna strands that we do have activated. So we live in a perpetual fog taking baby steps to become more universal in our perceptions. We aren't a bad species, just confused because of the polarity of this existence. Some of us try to at least be mindful of our energy and how we fit in the universe. Once we realize just how small of a point in the universe we are we might be able to fully appreciate our purpose.

You can tap into the auric field of the planet and get all the history and run down of what has happened in this planet. Because of that I hope to convey my sincerity that humanity has given way more good things to the universe than bad. I believe our untapped potential would handle the bad in spades if we were to just be not distracted long enough to get a moment of clarity and SEE what we are really.

That's pretty much what I'd say in a nutshell...
"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble and those who aren't humble shall tumble to the earth"
MutantMessiah

User ID: 11481360
United States
05/07/2013 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Summary of our entire civilization?

We are as a result of our environment here as you are as a result of the environment where you "developed".
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Smegmatus Rancidosis
User ID: 32009074
United States
05/07/2013 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mostly skin apes ruled by liars, retarded infantile cultists - cultists by the traditional and updated, more honest and thorough definition of religion(s), as in their entire political world (at least as they know it now). Still seeking power and influence by normal adults, cooler, logical minds with enough love and conscience etc. A huge percentage of them simply need to fuck themselves, or wait, they already have...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34739291
United States
05/07/2013 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
they want a summary of our entire civilizatio. I would say most people dont know what happened 10 years ago much less 100.

If it doesnt have anything to do with what katty perry is wearing, lil wayne is rapping, or any other BS like that then people dont know about it and dont care.
seer

User ID: 1529717
United States
05/07/2013 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
i would say that humans are the foreign installation on planet earth which is a plant and mineral entity based world that has been exploited and abused.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37714086
United States
05/07/2013 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would say tell the alien race that they better not mess with us or Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, Krishna, and Moses will come down from heaven on a cloud and kick their asses with some sweet magic tricks.

Jesus: "Is..... this your card?"

Aliens:

GLP