Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,084 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 526,226
Pageviews Today: 839,473Threads Today: 339Posts Today: 5,244
09:02 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

An alien race is watching you. They want a summary of your entire civilisation. What will you say?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39368827
Poland
05/08/2013 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: An alien race is watching you. They want a summary of your entire civilisation. What will you say?
If you could elaborate on your perspectives. This is merely an example.
 Quoting: 0verlord

It's NOT my civilization.

This world is NOT my world and NEVER will be.

The nature and animals are fine.

The rest is not worth anything.

Quoting: N^2 aka Klaatu 39394916

Even the nature and animals they were design by archon demiurge.
This world / computer simulation game/ was done for games.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16609747
Australia
05/08/2013 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: An alien race is watching you. They want a summary of your entire civilisation. What will you say?

"Get fucked cunt!"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34934912

Your a fuckin idiot. Shaming us Aussies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39042952
United States
05/08/2013 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Milky Way insane asylum
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39476751
Belgium
05/08/2013 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
One time I flipped a booger out my window that I saw in my rear view mirror.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1474046

But suppose they are not interested in this ?
Maybe they don't even know what boogers are ?
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
05/08/2013 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
i would say that humans are the foreign installation on planet earth which is a plant and mineral entity based world that has been exploited and abused.
 Quoting: seer

On the contrary - humanity has always been the center idea of this planet. Humanity is the reason this planet exists at all. The moon split off of it in order to make the appearance and evolution of humans possible on planet earth. The Human, Animal, Plant, and Mineral Kingdoms have all four appeared on this material planet, and are separate Kingdoms each in its own right. Re Steiner (google for human evolution and Steiner).
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
05/08/2013 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
sigh and stupid as the 80+ pages last thread...... you'll see

1. op will disappear on the hard questions, and restart the thread with rhetorical answers.....

*sigh.. we are a multitude of stupid.....
 Quoting: Citizenperth

GLP has its sheeple too...
Ozicell

User ID: 39053045
Australia
05/08/2013 01:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
I'm watching you back! You want to know a summary of our entire civilization but are you prepared to provide a summary of yours? alien16
That which is - has already been, And what is to be - has already been. Quote: King Solomon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39121201
United States
05/08/2013 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

just trying to keep our head up...

hf
LostReality33

User ID: 39195635
United States
05/08/2013 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will tell them to take a puck and shove it! My pipe blasters will be pointing at them hf
"I never act without a purpose." -Duke Austerberry

"It's a bad time for the world if you're a boy or a girl or maybe something in between, it doesn't matter; we all gotta go green and trust everything the authorities tell us, because they love us and they only want the best for us..." ~Lance Hardcore

If you click this thread you can hear Maynard James Keenan of TOOL sing "THE WORLD MUST FEEL THIS SEPTEMBER ELEVEN" 4 months before 9/11 Thread: TOOL The Patient 9/11 REVERSED MUSIC VIDEO "THE WORLD MUST FEEL THIS SEPTEMBER ELEVEN" <---4 MONTHS BEFORE 9/11

I've now got a website up and running exploring this new discovery of the Dark Speech, reversed secrets now revealed NO PERSONAL ADVERTISING to ULTRASONIC REVERSE SPEECH ANALYSIS CHANNEL: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Subscribe to DARK SPEECH DECODER CHANNEL: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] Subscribe to the JOHNNY DARK SPEAK CHANNEL: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Get in on The Extreme Reality Puppet Show! [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] "This videocast offers unique and never-before-heard information coming to you direct from ONE EPIC NAME on the INWO scene; David Eager. The Extreme Reality Puppet Show is the FIRST, BEST & ONLY Conspiracy Puppet Show IN THE WORLD! TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!"

The time is NOW!
0verlord  (OP)

User ID: 34219492
Australia
05/08/2013 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you all for your insightful responses.
Overlord
Marjo Hopeakivi

User ID: 39494168
Sweden
05/08/2013 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
sigh and stupid as the 80+ pages last thread...... you'll see

1. op will disappear on the hard questions, and restart the thread with rhetorical answers.....

*sigh.. we are a multitude of stupid.....
 Quoting: Citizenperth

GLP has its sheeple too...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39476751

lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39340227
United States
05/08/2013 06:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
that there is nothing alien to the Godhead

merely that which is far removed from same...
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
05/08/2013 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you had said the ETs are watching you instead of an alien race I would have responded differently. The word alien can be taken wrong.
CaptiveR
User ID: 21824041
United Kingdom
05/08/2013 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

I will say, that i do not have a civilisation, so therefore i cannot give you a summary, ok?
0verlord  (OP)

User ID: 33900298
Australia
05/09/2013 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

I will say, that i do not have a civilisation, so therefore i cannot give you a summary, ok?
 Quoting: CaptiveR 21824041

So you would simply choose not to respond?
Overlord
CaptiveR
User ID: 21824041
United Kingdom
05/09/2013 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: CaptiveR 21824041

So you would simply choose not to respond?

But i did respond, it is not my civilisation to give a summary, or if i did, it would be rather arrogant and wrong to do so.

It's silly, but let's see: I go to the door and open it, walk through and reverse the action before carrying on. I stop to engage myself with the next act, which may or may not need to be reversed like the door.

There is no point to most of it, there is only actions and opposite actions. If as you say an "alien race" is watching my actions, then my heart-felt warmth and total sympathy go all out to them. For they must be fucking bored in their own silicon-based existence to want the need to watch me.

User ID: 18770744
Czechia
05/10/2013 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: I am the Overlord and this is one of the last messages.
by
Overlord
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24582877
Canada
05/10/2013 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
go flock yourselves

User ID: 18770744
Czechia
05/10/2013 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
>>> An alien race is watching you. They want a summary of your entire civilisation. What will you say?

The biased lesson.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7330959
Canada
05/10/2013 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would say get your asses down here and straighten this entire fucking mess out once and for all! Don't rely on us humans to do anything. We can't even evolve to a higher level so don't depend on us for help.
SkyWatcher
User ID: 39630566
Mexico
05/10/2013 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are trapped in this planet since eons ago. We lost our memory, that's why we don't know where we come from. Everytime we die, our souls get "electrocuted" to clear our memories and reincarnate. We live in a heavy density. We have the potential to create a universe but we forgot how.
[x]
User ID: 1407931
United States
05/10/2013 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
My entire civilization is predicated on an insatiable drive to explore and possess the subjective and objective affectations of our environment. This drive is prioritized by a purely emotional response characterized by our perceptional influence (or influence of perceptions) and often has no basis in anything resembling logic or rationale. We are structurally erratic in our developements of purpose and pursuit. We are as beautiful as we are vile. We epitomize curiousity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27739542
United States
05/12/2013 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Species hasn't popped yet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39694179
United States
05/12/2013 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's your fault we're this way. Try again.
Citizenperth

User ID: 39052568
Australia
05/12/2013 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'd send meme girl in and go back to enjoying my beer.....

memecitzabduct

that'll fug em.....

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 05/12/2013 01:15 AM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39708414
United States
05/12/2013 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
An alien race is watching you. They want a summary of your entire civilisation. What will you say?
 Quoting: title

trial and error and moments of beauty
0verlord  (OP)

User ID: 35236632
Australia
07/20/2013 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Of course.
Overlord
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19753865
United States
07/20/2013 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
As far as we know humanity allied with dogs to become a super predator. After that we advanced our technology and animal breeding techniques. We learned how to farm and tame the wilds. We made alcohol thousands of years before we made bread. We have wondered at the stars ever since we could tilt our heads back. We discovered war and genocide and love and humility. We thirst for an older brother that would shine a light on this dark path for us. We hunger for a sign that we are not alone. We desire an even larger family. A star family.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 67218247
Australia
01/20/2015 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Get fucked cunt!"

pigchef
Anonoman
User ID: 37637914
United States
01/20/2015 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Arthur Dent :"the answer is 42...."

GLP