Flap: My UFO reality

Judge Holden Caulfield
User ID: 37418215
United States
05/08/2013 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Flap: My UFO reality
I'm a well known author living in New England, and for the last year +, I've been experiencing my own personal UFO flap. Since April 2012 I've witnessed night after night of inexplicable happenings in the skies above my home. My plan is to detail some of the events here, exchange ideas with some of you, and maybe turn the thing into a book. I hope I can make this as exciting for GLP as it has been for me. Thanks for reading (or not). 

PS: all this shit is still going on. By the end of the summer I hope to have most of the noteworthy stuff down and begin telling the story in real time. 

My first sighting happened last April, 2012 at roughly 12:30pm. I had just finished putting my daughter to bed, and was trying to leave her room when the movement of a strange light outside the window caught my eye . I moved quietly to the window and looked out, still being quiet enough (I hoped) to leave my kid's delicate sleep uninterrupted. 

The window faces dead east over our street, an acre of my neighbors yard, another street, train tracks (n/s), a 1/2 mile or so of ragged wetland   and - finally - a quiet corner of a tiny bay. To the southeast is a mixed use military airport, and to the northeast lies a busy public airport and a smaller, private air strip. The airfields are all approximately 15 miles from my house. Living here most of my life, I'm familiar with the prevailing air traffic patterns from all three. 

The lights outside my house that night in April were in a part of the sky where no aircraft should ever be. Looking dead east from the window I observed two very bright pinpoints of light roughly 200-225 yards away. The lights were slowly falling downward, but stopped about 20 yards over the woods just as I stepped to the window. They were moving very slowly now, drifting really, like a dead leaf over stagnant water. I saw no strobes, no directional beacon, no craft of any kind. Only these two bright pin points of light, bobbing and dipping low over a wooded area. 

The strangeness of it hit me immediately. First, the windows were open and the night was clear and very very quiet. I should have heard some type of engine noise, or rotor wash. If they were remote control helicopters or AR drones, I was certainly close enough to hear buzzing, and observe familiar flight characteristics. Neither was apparent. I watched and watched, but there was only the lights. I viewed them through binocs and still could only make out the silent white light. For about 15 minutes I watched them. One would stay at about 50 yards off the ground while the other drifted low. I had no idea what was happening, but my impression at the time was that the moves were purposeful, as if they were searching for something or monitoring the area.

The lights stayed put for quite a while. I observed them dipping, one by one, below the hedge-row marking the edge of the wooded area. At one point, I observed - through binoculars - as the light from the craft washed over a section of the wooded area. It was a peculiar light, almost as visible in the air as it was at the source. For a few minutes, the entire area below the lights was bathed in a thick white glow.The trees and brush it washed over were illuminated like daylight, and still no sounds. Keep in mind, at two hundred yards (I know from experience because the military base drills with black hawks and occasionally an apache or assault helicopters) the windows in my house should have been almost trembling in their sills, and the midnight quiet of my quiet residential existence would be subsumed by a steady, choppy humming. Instead there was only silence, and the subtle dance of these bright floating lights. 

After about twenty minutes my daughter woke up. I turned to whisper her back unconscious, but when I looked again for the lights, they were gone. 
Kai Kravit
User ID: 39516479
United States
05/08/2013 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Flap: My UFO reality
My friend,

You are not alone. Many of us started experiencing what can only be called "personal UFO flaps" last summer. This summer they seem to have become more intense. I cannot directly tell you what exactly is going on yet. But I can tell you this: there is a reason they are showing you the things you've seen and will continue to see. You have a job to do. You must be the one to interpret its meaning. I will say only that things are not as they seem and that we are on the verge of breaking open the barriers of perception. Stay strong, brother.

- Kai
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23486351
Portugal
05/08/2013 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
UFOs are military space craft
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39511416
Netherlands
05/08/2013 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Poookpokpookpok /".\
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39511416
Netherlands
05/08/2013 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cockedoodblh ....
Kai Kravit
United States
05/08/2013 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Correction: SOME UFO's are military test craft. Also, always take the words of a coward (especially an anonymous coward) with a grain of salt. ;)

- Kai Kravit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33903675
United States
05/11/2013 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting that you mention April last year. That is when I too started seeing them as well. I think it was around April 14 or 15th 2012.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33903675
United States
05/11/2013 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I forgot to mention I also saw one last Wednesday at about 4:55AM.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38869737
United States
05/11/2013 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
UFOs are military space craft
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23486351

ufo are time traveling drones. No live person in them. Some take surveillance to decide HOW things historically happened so they can be altered. Information is shared. Is quite obvious and simple. We don't notice their proximity to large events because they don't end up happening. The ones that do h happen do so intentionally for the purpose of enriching a few privileged.
More anonymous cowards?
User ID: 27880223
United States
05/18/2013 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
UFOs are many different things. Often time they appear able to be two things at once. Start paying attention to any preponderance of lights or even what may at first look like airplanes. During the day they can actually be observed changing into discs. If you'd like to know more or have any relevant information please contact me at [email protected].

- Kai Kravit
Kai Kravit
User ID: 27880223
United States
05/18/2013 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
UFOs are many different things. Often time they appear able to be two things at once. Start paying attention to any preponderance of lights or even what may at first look like airplanes. During the day they can actually be observed changing into discs. If you'd like to know more or have any relevant information please contact me at [email protected].

- Kai Kravit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14778846
United States
05/18/2013 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

- Kai Kravit
 Quoting: Kai Kravit 27880223

What do you know about the small plane-type ufos that seem to have a direct connection with the orbs? And do you know anything about the low "clouds" that seem to be alive with white or pink lighting? I've had a few VERY close encounters with them in the last couple of months and have been desperately seeking answers. I also have video and witnesses.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38015437
Canada
05/18/2013 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
orbs.....some are merkaba's
Kai Kravit
United States
05/18/2013 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have seen the orbs as well as the
small airplanes. I am not yet certain if they are one form able to shift or if they are actually two different "craft" or "entities" entirely. I have also seen the clouds and lighting you describe. Here's what I can tell you with certainty: when you are extremely focused or concentrating on analytical or logical thoughts they seem to create a sort of ring around you. I have also noticed that if you are emotionally close to a person who is, for instance, depressed, you may notice you seem to be generating a field that ends where they begin; i.e. clear skies that terminate with intense overcast wherever their "field" meets yours. Here's something really fun to try: next time you notice bright orbs (even if they appear to be at a great distance) try interacting with them. Just hold out one hand and slowly move it while directing it at the orb. See if you can get them to follow your motions. Eventually it seems to become mutual, as if you are linked with them. I have to tell you I am overjoyed someone else is recognizing these same phenomena. Let me know how it goes. And email me if you'd like to talk about this in detail.

- Kai Kravit
Judge Holden Caulfield (OP)
United States
05/28/2013 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Flap.

I feel like I should mention one thing before continuing, just to add a little context: 

Before all this happened, I'd experienced only negligible contact with alternative news, conspiracy theory, UFO research etc. I've been politically inclined and historically attuned, but only in a very traditional kind of way.  Call it "asleep", call it "programmed", whatever. That's very important, because the first weeks and months were amongst the strangest here, and at the time I was basically completely unaware of UFO activity, literature, and theory. My education, as I hope I can reasonably relate here, was dramatic. Ok on to part II...

The next event took place roughly three days after the first. I was thoroughly confused by the first sighting. naive as I was regarding the general public's opinion when it comes to the subject of strange things in the sky, I told everybody about the lights. The wife, the kids, random family members, anybody I ran into heard my odd story. The reactions were identical across the board: blatant, almost pathologically swift patronage. My wife grumbled something about me not sleeping enough. The kids didn't reply at all. My mother stared blankly at me, nodded a tiny arc for the duration of the tale, replying "I beliEVE you...I belEVE you..." in a tone of voice that suggested total disbelief.

I barely had time to ponder the reactions before things got strange again. For a few nights running there was low ceiling, too thick to see. I watched the spot from my daughters window but couldn't make out much between the rain on glass and the fog. I ran by the spot a few times looking for any sign of what I'd seen, but there was nothing obviously  unusual there either. It cleared up in time for the weekend though, and the first clear evening brought a new development. 

I was looking out the same window, this time before putting my daughter to bed instead of after she'd fallen asleep. It was a sunny, bright twilight with no cover and HD visibility and as soon as we got to the room I grabbed the binocs and started scanning. 

There was no gap of time between the looking and the seeing. I put the glasses to my head, looked dead east out over the same wooded area, and immediately saw something impossible. 

There was a light there.

A low light, in the same place as the first ones, yet obviously, completely,  different. Before I'd had time for even partial mental acknowledgement (weird light!! Same place!!) the light changed:

It grew. 

Not slowly, like a traditional aircraft coming straight in, but instantly, like the aperture in a camera housing bursting wide after a hard twist. This thing started as a small white dot and, nano-moments later, morphed into something for which I have no reference for comparison. My best attempt at description would be a Jet Ranger helicopter in profile, with subtly colored beams of light - almost like neon effects - etching out it's shape against the grey/blue evening sky. I saw amber, muted red, gold. Behind the lights, I could make out another form, this one of a semi-translucent framework upon which the lights were either mounted or projected. It hovered there for a few seconds, then rocked slowly north to south, before exiting my view heading south to north and vanishing behind a stand of trees.

It doesn't sound as dramatic or mysterious as the hovering lights of the week before, but in it's way, this event was even more compelling than the first. It confirmed - in my estimation - that something very odd was flying around my house at night and suggested - as I'll demonstrate - that our local military presence was involved with, aware of, and obviously interested in, the phenomenon. 

For all my confusion over the first event, it could've easily been explained away by VR drones, or other smaller, less noisy RC craft. This sighting offered no easy out. A helicopter at that distance would be loud enough to shake my hardwood floors, and no helicopter I'm aware of hatches from a ball of light hovering in the air. If it was an aircraft coming directly at me, that fucker arrived instantly and in total silence. 

I stalled out then, trying to get everything I'd seen straightened out in my mind. I'd been - I realized later - looking for reasons not to believe my eyes. Luckily (and once more with little time at all to consider all incoming info) help arrived in the personage of the Air National Guard.

The military base I live next to is a constant presence. It's really just an airstrip, without so much as an "AFB" closing out it's cirricullum vitae, but they drill constantly. C-130's have been as ubiquitous as BMW's and doctors in our little suburb, as have Humvee's and guys in desert fatigues. All this in mind, I was only slightly intrigued by the sudden rush of familiar prop-wash overhead just after the helicopter-shaped lights had gone. However, as the roar became a shriek and the room began to hum like the inside of a pipe organ, I threw up the screen and stuck craned my neck skyward.

It was very close. 

It was so close, that if I had a baseball and a better vantage, I could have easily hit it. It was close enough so that I could see the numbers at the gear, and the reg code on the tail assembly. Ill give it less than half a football field over my chimney, and call the estimate conservative. It was a C-130, heading dead east, straight at the spot where the weird lights had appeared moments ago. I watched, zombie'd into silent shock, as it flew out east, took a hard right, and climbed as it moved out of range. A minute after the first airplane disappeared, another buzzed the house, this time at a less psychotic altitude.

The skies were quiet for the rest of that night and the next few. I stayed awake as late as I could, binocs in hand, but there was nothing. I told more people about the strangeness and got the same weirded out sympathy in return. I did not go to the local cop shop. I did not go online to Wikipedia the word "UFO". I did not  tell anybody, wary as I was of the standard reaction and the pathetic looks. 

The next episode, scant days later, would change all that. 
Judge Holden Caulfield (OP)
United States
05/28/2013 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heh. No edit on GLP hey? Ok, disclaimer: I'm on deadline, and naturally careless about spelling. I'm Trying to get out an entry every week here and really just vomiting these things up. That in mind please excuse errors for the nonce, and I'll trim the things down as time permits. Reading through the replies from last time and will definitely be getting back to those offering knowlege / advice. Thanks!! This last year has been an odd one, and I'm psyched to finally get it all down.
Kai Kravit
User ID: 27132737
United States
06/02/2013 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Judge,

You are a key player in all of this. You may not realize it yet (although I suspect you have an idea already) but I know exactly who you are and have been waiting for you to reach me. Whenever you are ready to know more please contact me. I eagerly await our first exchange. UFOs abound!

Kai Kravit
email: [email protected]
phone: 954-540-4646

GLP