[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1593519
United States
05/08/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Antichrist The Grand Alien Deception
By definition, grand deception means evil masking as good.

Alien may mask as good guys. They gave men science and technology, making men to believe this is better than God, and that God is not needed, we can live forever with stem cells etc.

Religions may do the same, giving false salvation and false promise for afterlife. Most people in the 15th century in Europe believed in the Pope as the true representative of God. Do you still believe that?

If Aliens are the devil, then we are all screwed, because we have all utilized technology, we have all taken the modern medicine, and we have all drunk from the cup.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/08/2013 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Alien may mask as good guys. They gave men science and technology, making men to believe this is better than God, and that God is not needed, we can live forever with stem cells etc.

Religions may do the same, giving false salvation and false promise for afterlife. Most people in the 15th century in Europe believed in the Pope as the true representative of God. Do you still believe that?

If Aliens are the devil, then we are all screwed, because we have all utilized technology, we have all taken the modern medicine, and we have all drunk from the cup.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1593519

They already bribed us with goodies before they are going to make the announcement.

If I were the aliens, I'll do the same. I'll let the human voluntarily taste my goodies before I tell them that it is I that made those. I won't announce first that I am God and then present my gifts in case a lot of people will be alerted.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38068195
United States
05/08/2013 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

They already bribed us with goodies before they are going to make the announcement.

If I were the aliens, I'll do the same. I'll let the human voluntarily taste my goodies before I tell them that it is I that made those. I won't announce first that I am God and then present my gifts in case a lot of people will be alerted.

Damn Bro, You Blew My Mind.peacebump
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/08/2013 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Damn Bro, You Blew My Mind.peacebump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38068195

For those who cry the "coming" deception, you are a little too late. You think the Alien is that dumb to get you alerted first and be watchful for incoming events?

You have already bought into the deception. That is why it is so difficult even for the elect.
Pyractomena borealis

User ID: 20793638
United States
05/08/2013 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe benevolent aliens will not expose themselves as such, the rules of non-intervention apply here. They do their work thru synchronicities, dreams, etc., to Guide You.

The ones that may arrive with the promise of saving you and destroying TPTB as "evidence " of their so called "benevolence" I do not trust.

Be aware.

peace

Last Edited by Pyractomena borealis on 05/08/2013 07:40 PM
There is nothing so powerful as truth, and often nothing so strange ~ Daniel Webster

Omnia Vincit Amor ~ Virgil

The more you learn, the less you know ~ Socrates

That writer does the most, who gives his reader the most knowledge, and takes from him the least time. ~ Charles Caleb Colton
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39483753
United States
05/08/2013 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
research the oily substance in England that govts know hold the true aliens. Same as depicted on X files, and Prometheus. H.R Geiger.
Pyractomena borealis

User ID: 20793638
United States
05/08/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
^^^

Yeah, they come in peace....and then what?

I dunno.

Last Edited by Pyractomena borealis on 05/08/2013 07:42 PM
There is nothing so powerful as truth, and often nothing so strange ~ Daniel Webster

Omnia Vincit Amor ~ Virgil

The more you learn, the less you know ~ Socrates

That writer does the most, who gives his reader the most knowledge, and takes from him the least time. ~ Charles Caleb Colton
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/08/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38068195
United States
05/08/2013 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
The ones that may arrive with the promise of saving you and destroying TPTB as "evidence " of their so called "benevolence" I do not trust.

Be aware.

peace
 Quoting: Pyractomena borealis

We Come In Peace

:shhhhh:
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

Blown Again
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/08/2013 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
sleep today, but become a mind controlled zombie thirsty for blood tomorrow. they will feed whilst nesting in your mind as you crave.
[link to russiansleepexperiment.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8788578
United States
05/08/2013 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Totally checks out.

[link to blogs.laweekly.com]

Men in the Flying Saucers Identified
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22787868
Canada
05/08/2013 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
The anti-Christ is the jesus from the bible. The jewish jesus is basically judaism's bitch.
Eyes Wide Open (OP)
User ID: 39463806
United States
05/08/2013 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
The anti-Christ is the jesus from the bible. The jewish jesus is basically judaism's bitch.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22787868

You'll answer for your idle words.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8788578
United States
05/08/2013 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

You'll answer for your idle words.
 Quoting: Eyes Wide Open 39463806

Wow, how sobering!

uhoh

Seriously, what exactly do you think God will do to someone who simply doesn't know? Lighten up, FFS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8720142
United States
05/08/2013 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

There are actually two Jesus.

The historical Jesus who had multiple eyewitness and recordings. with a lot of sayings still puzzling.

vs.

The Jesus promoted by organized religions, and the action of worship alone will land you into salvation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36034255
United States
05/08/2013 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
^^^

Yeah, they come in peace....and then what?

I dunno.
 Quoting: Pyractomena borealis

Then...

Humans Will Submit!

:kneel:

............Aliens Shall Rule............
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

Ahhh...Yes...Sounds like an plan!

GLP