The Dark Aliens

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12842609
United States
06/09/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Dark Aliens
Thanks OP, I did not know what they were called.......so the Dark Aliens? They sit outside my apt in a dark car 6 days a week. Is this normal?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41428926
United States
06/09/2013 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sooo...

Where do Black people fit in to this?

scratching
Inerrancia

User ID: 18792782
Spain
06/09/2013 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
APOPHIS doesn't have a mother. He is not my son, but I am his wife.
 Quoting: Elizastorm

How and when it happened? From where Apophis come from? Why were you chosen by Apophis?
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 41434646
United States
06/09/2013 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

How and when it happened? From where Apophis come from? Why were you chosen by Apophis?
 Quoting: Inerrancia

I will tell you all about me later. When the time is right you will all know who I am and what I mean to all of you.
ER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40390357
United States
06/09/2013 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35149860
United Kingdom
06/09/2013 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am glad, that I am able to share, some information, with all of you. I know of the Dark Aliens, that many would say, are evil. I feel they are not evil, they are necessary, they have purpose, and they play a huge part regarding our souls, after death. I can only describe them, to you. They are extremely, extremely, extremely strong. They are much taller, then your average height male. Their skin is scaly, but very shiny, their skin is like body armor, extremely fit. They are very black, like the color black,{ probably even darker then black, if you can imagine that} from head to two, but with a shimmer, shine to their skin. Their eyes are small, and they glow. They are expressionless and that is scary in deed. I wish I had a name for them, but at the current time, I am not told their exact name. These particular Aliens, if they come to you or are drawn to you, that is not a good sign. They dwell in the light and the dark. So they can be right in the room, with you. Whether you have the lights on or off, you will never know they are there. I am a true believer of Alien life form dwelling deep, deep, deep under ground, right below our feet, as well as in the sky right above our heads on earth. It is true , fiction is closer to the truth, then we can even possibly believe. There is a book called, The War For Souls by Strieber Whitley. I feel it is a very, good read for all of you. There are things in the book that are made to look, like fiction. Although I feel it has a lot of truth in it. If you can find the book, buy it and never part with it. Trust Me. Elizastorm

Fuck you i was just sat in the house alone with all lights off now i start reading this and i'm too scared to get up and turn them on verysad
Inerrancia

Spain
06/09/2013 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

I will tell you all about me later. When the time is right you will all know who I am and what I mean to all of you.

OK OP. Anyway, maybe that you and me have some common points of reference about the War (because there is a war up there and down here, you know it perfectly)

Please, let me ask you a question, may I?

May you tell me what is the "Fortress of God"? Ask Apophis about that, please.

Thanx
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/09/2013 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am trying to be polite since this is your thread and all, but if I had money for each time I heard a glper say something like:
"I will tell you all about me later. When the time is right you will all know who I am and what I mean to all of you."

I would be a zillionairepeace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5536402
United States
06/09/2013 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
People shouldn't worry about dark aliens to much. The dark ones exist because they're part of the program. Besides, we only experience as much darkness as we agreed to face. We orchestrate our run ins with those that wield darkness from a higher vantage point.

Dark entities and their minions are contained and limited in their reach. We are potentially boundless and infinite.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35742717
Canada
06/09/2013 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
These beings are literally the ultimate bully, they try to make you think they are large evil creatures that you have no chance against. They act very evil, I'm not sure if it is their fault, it is just their nature, although I have come across some that have left their collective and are on the good side of the human race. I have faced off against these beings on several occasions. Unfortunately killing some of them by mistake because at that time I did not understand the power of thought. They were trying to do something very evil to me and I mentally lashed out at them and they both fell over dead instantly. Although I found out later that they were not truly dead, these beings are able to transfer their life force into another body, but it is extremely unpleasant experience for them.

One time I was put into a room with 5 reptilian beings all about 7 feet tall, they were pacing all around me and scowling at me as If they wanted to attack. I think they were hesitant because I had no fear of them. Finally the leader of the bunch which was about 8 feet tall picked me up so that I was face to face with him so he could look directly into my eyes. He was trying to give me an evil look to fear me, but he just made me angry and I stared directly back into his eyes with feeling of rage back at him. His face turned to a look of blankness/shock and he muttered "it's not possible" then it looked like the life just drained out of he let go of me, I dropped to my feet. He fell over in a fetal position then he began to shrink to a 3 foot creature. He was gasping for air, he seemed like he was on his last breath and something over my shoulder asked me if I wanted him to live or die. I said I wanted him to live but that If he came against me again I may not be so merciful next time. He immediately gasped and took in a huge gulp of air and began breathing again. Then the rest of them were being very subservient to me. I have also had many other encounters.

If you stand up for yourself and fight back, it doesn't take much for them to cower in fear and they revert back to their true form which is about a weak 2 to 3 foot reptilian/grey looking creature. They try to use your thoughts against you, but when you use your thoughts for yourself, they do not stand a chance against you. These beings are all about mind control, controlling your mind is the only power they have, you have to reject any fear they try to put on you or they will control you.

If you are fearless and reject them from using thoughts in your head from things like movies or use those thoughts back against them it drains them of their mind control over you. You have to demand respect from them and let them know that you are the master of your own thoughts, life and destiny and that anything trying to harm you will suffer consequences.

They are nothing without you, they trick you into manifesting things that are bad for you. They are unable to create these things by themselves, they do not have the power to create anything, the only thing they can do is to deceive and trick you into manifesting negativity towards yourself. When you realize the true power of your thoughts that prime creator gave you these evil beings will flee in fear when they see you coming.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/09/2013 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
These beings are literally the ultimate bully, they try to make you think they are large evil creatures that you have no chance against. They act very evil, I'm not sure if it is their fault, it is just their nature, although I have come across some that have left their collective and are on the good side of the human race. I have faced off against these beings on several occasions. Unfortunately killing some of them by mistake because at that time I did not understand the power of thought. They were trying to do something very evil to me and I mentally lashed out at them and they both fell over dead instantly. Although I found out later that they were not truly dead, these beings are able to transfer their life force into another body, but it is extremely unpleasant experience for them.

One time I was put into a room with 5 reptilian beings all about 7 feet tall, they were pacing all around me and scowling at me as If they wanted to attack. I think they were hesitant because I had no fear of them. Finally the leader of the bunch which was about 8 feet tall picked me up so that I was face to face with him so he could look directly into my eyes. He was trying to give me an evil look to fear me, but he just made me angry and I stared directly back into his eyes with feeling of rage back at him. His face turned to a look of blankness/shock and he muttered "it's not possible" then it looked like the life just drained out of he let go of me, I dropped to my feet. He fell over in a fetal position then he began to shrink to a 3 foot creature. He was gasping for air, he seemed like he was on his last breath and something over my shoulder asked me if I wanted him to live or die. I said I wanted him to live but that If he came against me again I may not be so merciful next time. He immediately gasped and took in a huge gulp of air and began breathing again. Then the rest of them were being very subservient to me. I have also had many other encounters.

If you stand up for yourself and fight back, it doesn't take much for them to cower in fear and they revert back to their true form which is about a weak 2 to 3 foot reptilian/grey looking creature. They try to use your thoughts against you, but when you use your thoughts for yourself, they do not stand a chance against you. These beings are all about mind control, controlling your mind is the only power they have, you have to reject any fear they try to put on you or they will control you.

If you are fearless and reject them from using thoughts in your head from things like movies or use those thoughts back against them it drains them of their mind control over you. You have to demand respect from them and let them know that you are the master of your own thoughts, life and destiny and that anything trying to harm you will suffer consequences.

They are nothing without you, they trick you into manifesting things that are bad for you. They are unable to create these things by themselves, they do not have the power to create anything, the only thing they can do is to deceive and trick you into manifesting negativity towards yourself. When you realize the true power of your thoughts that prime creator gave you these evil beings will flee in fear when they see you coming.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35742717

Do you mind if I ask how you had the chance to have a run in with them? I just don't get why they communicate in person with some people and not others. Very interesting what you say. Would you say the mind attacks are anything like a spiritual attack-not religious at all-what I mean is, is it like they are trying to take down your belief in good and in yourself, right? Hope that made sense.

Thanks
Inerrancia

Spain
06/10/2013 05:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

OK OP. Anyway, maybe that you and me have some common points of reference about the War (because there is a war up there and down here, you know it perfectly)

Thanx

Good morning Eliza. Just waiting for your answer, thank you coffee4

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 06/10/2013 05:35 AM
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 41457269
United States
06/10/2013 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanx

I ask APOPHIS. He said he cannot divulge that information. Although after I asked him he gave me a four pack of different color masking tape. He said that is all he can tell me. I am forbidden to continue any further discussion on this topic.

Last Edited by Elizastorm on 06/10/2013 05:45 AM
ER
Inerrancia

Spain
06/10/2013 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanx

I ask APOPHIS. He said he cannot divulge that information. Although after I asked him he gave me a four pack of different color masking tape. He said that is all he can tell me.

So I'm on the right track, isn't it? I think I get the big picture, my friend. Ask Apophis who I am, and , please, tell me what he answered about that.

BTW, I guess the masking tape were White, black, red and yellow.

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 06/10/2013 06:48 AM
Inerrancia

Spain
06/10/2013 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanx

I ask APOPHIS. He said he cannot divulge that information. Although after I asked him he gave me a four pack of different color masking tape. He said that is all he can tell me.

So I'm on the right track, isn't it? I think I get the big picture, my friend. Ask Apophis who I am, and , please, tell me what he answered about that.

BTW, I guess the masking tape were White, black, red and yellow.

Just waiting for your answer, Eliza. Thanks coffee4

BTW, I "know" why they're underground

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 06/10/2013 06:51 AM
44th Century Spy
User ID: 27344983
United States
06/10/2013 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
ElizaStorm, this one has an inquiry.

Are the Dark Aliens of an extra-dimensional nature?
I would assume so.
I look forward to your reply.
grinning
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41322977
United States
06/11/2013 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are no such things as aliens, despite what nutjobs want you to believe. Do you honestly think the .gov could keep it secret from all of the wonderful amateur astronomers we have? Dr. Astro would be the first to expose it to the world. Don't be so gullible. The world's problems aren't aliens, but something much worse called islamic communism.
 Quoting: Enorm Uskowk

do some reading, islam is not the enemy but satan (the PTB) wants you to think they are. The powers you are fighting cannot be fought thru strength or powerful weapons. There is help but you will never find it as you are looking in all the wrong places. Keep thinking Islamic people are your problem is like my Jack Russell always bits his balls when he's scared. Can I call you JR.

GLP