Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39565672
United States
05/09/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
So all Aliens are Demons?

Xenophobia is defined as "an unreasonable fear of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange.

Prejudice - An unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

Please Evolve.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36133702
United States
05/09/2013 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So all Aliens are Demons?

Xenophobia is defined as "an unreasonable fear of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange.

Prejudice - An unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

Please Evolve.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39565672

Oversimplification. You should trust aliens as much as deer should trust humans. Some are nice. Most see you as expendable. Many want to eat you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/09/2013 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please Evolve.

Oversimplification. You should trust aliens as much as deer should trust humans. Some are nice. Most see you as expendable. Many want to eat you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36133702

And that is only YOUR own DARK perception
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/09/2013 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
We rarely see things as they really are, we see things as we are
Earth Daughter

User ID: 39391789
United States
05/09/2013 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Truer words have never been spoken.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1432018
United States
05/09/2013 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
anything unexplained is a demon or demonic to religitards.
Frank Frankson

User ID: 24816411
United States
05/09/2013 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I think some are. I'm sure the majority are not.
Michael Bolton

User ID: 1265695
United States
05/09/2013 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would rather have my gaurd up, than naively trust em.

The vast majority of abduction cases are not of the "friendly" type.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 722466
United States
05/09/2013 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Michael Bolton

And why is it that there are abductions?
And that they are never a good experience for the abductee?
Also, why is it that nothing can prevent these abductions from happenening by the abductee....except for one specific word that works every single time. Some have just thought the word and it brings immediate relief from these "aliens".

JESUS.

Every single time the word Jesus is spoken the abductors, "aliens" immediately leave. Every time.

Also, why is it that the most knowledgeable men in the field of UFOlogy and abductions all say they are "demonic and not extraterrestrial in origin?
Michael Bolton

United States
05/09/2013 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Also, why is it that nothing can prevent these abductions from happenening by the abductee....except for one specific word that works every single time. Some have just thought the word and it brings immediate relief from these "aliens".

JESUS.

Every single time the word Jesus is spoken the abductors, "aliens" immediately leave. Every time.

Also, why is it that the most knowledgeable men in the field of UFOlogy and abductions all say they are "demonic and not extraterrestrial in origin?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 722466

Sorry, I cannot answer those questions. I just don't know.

But do you have any links or vids to back up the claim that the abductions end if the name Jesus is spoken or thought of? That is interesting if true.
Earth Daughter

United States
05/09/2013 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

There's nothing wrong with discernment. I always say to go with your intuition when dealing with the unfamiliar.

But I, too, also feel the OP is right. You can't make a blanket statement about ETs any more than you can make a blanket statement about humans. There's good, bad, and in between in all and any population of beings.

As far as abductions go, however, you'll be surprised upon further research. Once our fear trigger is activated, rational thinking goes out the door, and situations are perceived much differently than they really are. Not all abductions are done with harmful intentions. I'd even go as far as to say the majority of them are not.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Earth Daughter

United States
05/09/2013 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

JESUS.

Ever think that they leave because you are freaking out in fear?

Also, I've never heard anyone truely knowledgeable in UFOlogy refer to them as demons. I don't know who you are listening to.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
05/09/2013 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yep. We see what we want to see.
Michael Bolton

United States
05/09/2013 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

There's nothing wrong with discernment. I always say to go with your intuition when dealing with the unfamiliar.

But I, too, also feel the OP is right. You can't make a blanket statement about ETs any more than you can make a blanket statement about humans. There's good, bad, and in between in all and any population of beings.
As far as abductions go, however, you'll be surprised upon further research. Once our fear trigger is activated, rational thinking goes out the door, and situations are perceived much differently than they really are. Not all abductions are done with harmful intentions. I'd even go as far as to say the majority of them are not.
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

I agree, which is why I would rather have my gaurd up than blindly trust em.

I never said they were all bad, but I'm pretty damn sure not all can be good.

I saw an abduction show the other day, where a family was taken, and one of the boys described an alien type I have never heard of. He drew pictures of it, and made digital models on a comp of it. It was amazingly different than anything I have ever seen.

I will try and find a link to the picture...
christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
05/09/2013 01:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
We have ANGELS and FALLEN ANGELS...

ALL WERE CREATED BY GOD ALMIGHTY....

THEY ARE MESSENGERS< WATCHERS...

SOME MORPHED INTO DEMONS WHICH ARE ALIENS TO THE CHILDREN OF GOD ALMIGHTY...

Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39547942
Romania
05/09/2013 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please Evolve.

How can aliens not be malevolent if they refuse to benefit us at all? Understandably they might be reluctant to share their technology with us considering how flawed our society is but why not help us free ourselves from governments, corporations and secret societies, lay the foundations of a new world order based on direct democracy and free knowledge and offer some guidance?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please Evolve.

How can angels not be malevolent if they refuse to benefit us at all? Understandably they might be reluctant to share their technology with us considering how flawed our society is but why not help us free ourselves from governments, corporations and secret societies, lay the foundations of a new world order based on direct democracy and free knowledge and offer some guidance?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39547942

I render your argument...usless! Muahahahaha!
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 39556281
Estonia
05/09/2013 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think this thread is made for me.
I accept your challenge.
Bring it on, show me some proof or arguments that aliens aren't demons. I'm very open to sophisticated debates.
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35559772
United States
05/09/2013 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

JESUS.

Also, I've never heard anyone truely knowledgeable in UFOlogy refer to them as demons. I don't know who you are listening to.

No, he is correct.

Dr. John Mack and Dr. Jaques Vallee both came to the conclusion after thousands and thousands of interviews with abductees and decades of research that "aliens" are actually inter-dimensional and not extra-terrestrial (they are demons).

Also, they got the information about calling out the name of Jesus from abductees and confirmed it with other UFOlogists in the field who won't publish the info because it will destroy their credibility/income.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

JESUS.

No, he is correct.

Dr. John Mack and Dr. Jaques Vallee both came to the conclusion after thousands and thousands of interviews with abductees and decades of research that "aliens" are actually inter-dimensional and not extra-terrestrial (they are demons).

Also, they got the information about calling out the name of Jesus from abductees and confirmed it with other UFOlogists in the field who won't publish the info because it will destroy their credibility/income.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35559772

John Mack did not conclude they are demons. 100% false information this poster is giving. Yes, they are extra-dimensional, but John Mack had very positive things to say about ET.

And, that thing about Jesus is mostly just propaganda. Say ANYTHING and it will stop them, if you can. When paralyzed, you can't even talk, so trying to say anything when paralyzed is not possible. You can't do it. I know.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dr. Jaques Vallee didn't conclude they were demons either. What a bunch of BS, AC.

He concluded that they must be extra-dimensional, or part of a collective manifestation through consciousness, similar to Jung's ideas.

That poster above that said these things are EXACTLY why and how this disinformation spreads. Agenda, Agenda, Agenda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36133702
United States
05/09/2013 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ever consider that aliens aren't demons but rather Jesus is an Alien? They're afraid of him cause it's like saying "I'm a roman citizen."

Peeps be shittin when they hear about Rome yo.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32091862
United States
05/09/2013 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's what Bill Cooper and many others have claimed

bumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's what Bill Cooper and many others have claimed

bumpbumpbump
 Quoting: GT500

There are negative et's, and positive. Just as with humans.

To call them demons is ridiculous, but I guess it's going around the internet, so it must be true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35559772
United States
05/09/2013 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dr. Jaques Vallee didn't conclude they were demons either. What a bunch of BS, AC.

He concluded that they must be extra-dimensional, or part of a collective manifestation through consciousness, similar to Jung's ideas.

That poster above that said these things are EXACTLY why and how this disinformation spreads. Agenda, Agenda, Agenda
 Quoting: Septenary Man

I said just that. I did put "they are demons" in parentheses to separate what I infer from what they said, which wasn't clear enough to you.

Calling out to Jesus is not "mostly" anything. It was THE ONE NAME that stopped the abduction/experience all together and I suggest others read for themselves rather than take it from you or myself (you seem to have an agenda in your posts).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39469724
Turkey
05/09/2013 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
"aliens" are not the things that we have been taught to believe.

that's all :)
Anonymous Coward
Turkey
05/09/2013 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
"aliens" are not the things that we have been taught to believe.

that's all :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

I said just that. I did put "they are demons" in parentheses to separate what I infer from what they said, which wasn't clear enough to you.

Calling out to Jesus is not "mostly" anything. It was THE ONE NAME that stopped the abduction/experience all together and I suggest others read for themselves rather than take it from you or myself (you seem to have an agenda in your posts).

You intimated that both authors concluded ET is demons. Totally false.

And, what agenda would mine be? To say aliens/et's are NOT demons is merely common sense. Humans are so egotistical. To think that any sentient/intelligent species of life is demonic is about as short-sighted as anything I have ever heard, and it places the most vile of sentient life - humans - on a pedestal.

All you have to do is compare what humans are capable of with contact/abduction experiences and again, it is common sense. Humans have done more atrocities and evil deeds than anything ET has done. Yet people claim ET are the demons, instead of humans. It is SO backasswards.

I learn this from first hand experiences, not from what books tell me. Yet I doubt that I would be able to change your mind because of your beliefs because other religious people you have read about.

If ET are demons, then mankind is the distilled essence of Satan.

Do you even know there are multiple species of ET out there? What about all the other planets that contain sentient life? What you are saying is that they are all demons.
Anonymous Coward
Turkey
05/09/2013 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

what kind of agenda?

explain.
Anonymous Coward
Turkey
05/09/2013 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

what kind of agenda?

explain.
Michael Bolton

United States
05/09/2013 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't have any experience with Aliens or UFO's (that I remember anyway) So I have only my own research and the research of others to fall back on.

In my personal opinion there are some interdimensional, and some interplanetary.

I would guess some are "bad" and some are "good". Can some of the beings we call "aliens" really be demons? Sure why not? Anything is possible. But I don't think all are demons.

GLP