So all Aliens are Demons?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
05/09/2013 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: So all Aliens are Demons?

Dr. Jaques Vallee didn't conclude they were demons either. What a bunch of BS, AC.

He concluded that they must be extra-dimensional, or part of a collective manifestation through consciousness, similar to Jung's ideas.

That poster above that said these things are EXACTLY why and how this disinformation spreads. Agenda, Agenda, Agenda
 Quoting: Septenary Man

what kind of agenda?

explain.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35559772

Saying any sentient/intelligent being, that is not human, is demonic. Simple. Give me a sec and I'll post something that says it much better than I am.
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 39556281
Estonia
05/09/2013 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some mention here that some ET's are positive and negative. But how do we know who are they? They can lie to us very easily. There are too many similarities with demons. They are spiritual and they can harm us. People describe same ET's (grey's). They all have a message against Christianity. Why should they come here and tell us that Christ was their guy and we got the wrong message? Why they don't mention Muslims. Why they don't come to Muslims and say that their religion is bad? Why they don't go to Satanists or Illuminati and say to them that they are evil bastards? There are too many questions. They target Christianity the most, they rape woman (as fallen angels had sex with women), they lie, they harm animals and humans.
Alister Crowley drew a picture of a demon and it looks like a grey alien. Alister Crowley was a high occultist who ate his shit (literally), had satanic orgies and wrote a book Magic where he teaches how to sacrifice a child.
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39469724
Turkey
05/09/2013 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
""If ET are demons, then mankind is the distilled essence of Satan.""

you figure it out just now???
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is an interesting article:

by Michael Salla
February 15, 2009

We only need to look at Hollywood movies, War of the Worlds, Independence Day, etc., to see enemy image making at work.

Even the recent Day the Earth Stood Still twisted the earlier self defense theme in the robot Gort, into a life destroying virus that began an unprovoked attack on humanity. In my view, we can see that the controllers of the media industry are hard at work to get us to think about extraterrestrials using negative stereotypes.

There are also some other processes at work to create negative images of extraterrestrials. We are flooded with best selling books describing negative abduction experiencers, e.g., Strieber, Hopkins, Jacobs, while manuscripts describing positive uplifting ET experiences, can’t get a publisher, e.g., Elizabeth Klarer.

In a recent Exopolitics Journal paper, I described at length how this process has been working for over five decades: Galactic COINTELPRO - Exposing the Covert Counter-Intelligence Program against Extraterrestrial Contactees

There are also some covert practices that warp individual perceptions of extraterrestrials.

There is a major overlay between military related activities and extraterrestrial abductions. The MILAB (Military Abductions) phenomenon is something very real and does distort the data.

Finally, there is a Luciferian element that tries to manipulate war between different Galactic groups. This is something I first encountered in Jack O’Brian’s remote viewing experiences: The Armageddon Chronicles.

It is something that Stephen Greer also discussed in his Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge book. I will comment more on this in a later posting.

There are some who will distort what I have said so far and claim that I believe all ETs are positive benevolent, etc. Not true. Some extraterrestrials are truly in that category we would call criminal, evil, demonic, etc. However that is a choice individual members of any ET species makes rather than being species specific.

In other words, some individuals and groups of ETs are performing criminal activities on Earth. These however are a small minority but tempt us to generalize that all members of a particular ET group is evil, demonic, etc. However, that is false since as we know, not all Americans supported the preemptive war in Iraq, nor did all Germans support the Nazis, etc.

In conclusion, we need to be discerning and avoid generalizing when we examine the negative experiences of forum members or others.

The forum guideline proscribing demonization of extraterrestrials is aimed to help us get closer to the truth of the matter which in my view is that a small group of criminally oriented extraterrestrials are cooperating with planetary elites to warp general attitudes towards extraterrestrial life.

The goal is the create deep cultural stereotypes of extraterrestrials as the next enemy which can be exploited at a later stage by planetary elites.

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 865798
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
""If ET are demons, then mankind is the distilled essence of Satan.""

you figure it out just now???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39469724

Why would you say that? Of course not. But, some people obviously have not figured that out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36133702
United States
05/09/2013 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Xenophobia is defined as "an unreasonable fear of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange.

Prejudice - An unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

Please Evolve.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39565672

Oversimplification. You should trust aliens as much as deer should trust humans. Some are nice. Most see you as expendable. Many want to eat you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36133702

I guess they waited patiently us to reach 7 billion so that they could have a banquet of us.

And they are so hungry that, if abuductions are their deeds, they come and get one or two at a time. (And let them return to tell everybody how bad they really are.)

They must eat like birds!

Humans are so fucking dumb!
 Quoting: TruthMinion

You obviously never hear abduction stories from the human eaters you tard.
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
05/09/2013 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could you give me an example where ET's actually helped and changed anything? Give me an example where they didn't lie and didn't harm anybody. I'd like to see that.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some mention here that some ET's are positive and negative. But how do we know who are they? They can lie to us very easily. There are too many similarities with demons. They are spiritual and they can harm us. People describe same ET's (grey's). They all have a message against Christianity. Why should they come here and tell us that Christ was their guy and we got the wrong message? Why they don't mention Muslims. Why they don't come to Muslims and say that their religion is bad? Why they don't go to Satanists or Illuminati and say to them that they are evil bastards? There are too many questions. They target Christianity the most, they rape woman (as fallen angels had sex with women), they lie, they harm animals and humans.
Alister Crowley drew a picture of a demon and it looks like a grey alien. Alister Crowley was a high occultist who ate his shit (literally), had satanic orgies and wrote a book Magic where he teaches how to sacrifice a child.
 Quoting: shyrlymyrly

Now THIS is a good intelligent post. Although there are different 'species' of Greys, and not all of them negative. Some will look at negative aspects of Greys as demonic, which I am OK with as they can be very negative experiences. I would equate 'demonic' with the same traits that humans display. Cutting off someone's head for religious reasons, for example.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could you give me an example where ET's actually helped and changed anything? Give me an example where they didn't lie and didn't harm anybody. I'd like to see that.

Do some reading and research. Read Dr. Mack's work, Dolores Cannon, Raymond Fowler, etc. They are all of the opinion that Et's, for the most part, are positive entities and have helped many people spiritually. The negative experiences, as our media always does - get the most circulation.

And, I'll give you an example. I have been through a number of ET experiences and they have been very positive experiences. There is your example. No harm, no lies.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just keep an open mind about it all. It is a very touchy subject.

If you want first hand accounts of positive ET experiences, there are a number of GLP posters that have had them. You can get first hand accounts of positive experiences. These are the majority.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36133702
United States
05/09/2013 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you want first hand accounts of positive ET experiences, there are a number of GLP posters that have had them. You can get first hand accounts of positive experiences. These are the majority.

They are the majority of remembered ones. Most experiences are suppressed because they're traumatic or because the ETs somehow can force memory suppression. If you include suppressed abduction memories they're not so lovey dovey.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35559772
United States
05/09/2013 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yet people claim ET are the demons, instead of humans. It is SO backasswards.

I learn this from first hand experiences, not from what books tell me. Yet I doubt that I would be able to change your mind because of your beliefs because other religious people you have read about.

If ET are demons, then mankind is the distilled essence of Satan.

Do you even know there are multiple species of ET out there? What about all the other planets that contain sentient life? What you are saying is that they are all demons.

No I don't but I do know about Jesus Christ who lived and died and rose from the grave on this planet. Because of that, you are right, my mind can't be changed. I have experienced being "Born Again" and felt the Holy Spirit and the true change in my heart, mind and life the instant it happened. Christ is the Truth and He confirmed the Scriptures so I know exactly what I believe.

I truly did mean the parentheses to infer that I conclude demons = inter-dimensional beings (opposed to ET). I admit that I imposed my conclusions on theirs which I believe to be the case from their own words and I encourage everyone to research it themselves instead of blindly believing what we type here.

All I do know is the Word of God has power and changes people and that Satan is real and can appear as anything to anyone to deceive them.

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

They are the majority of remembered ones. Most experiences are suppressed because they're traumatic or because the ETs somehow can force memory suppression. If you include suppressed abduction memories they're not so lovey dovey.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36133702

Not true. If you read the researchers I listed earlier, they are all regressed in order to pull the memories back to the surface.

I'll be the first to admit, it is a scary ass experience, no denying that. But, the fear has nothing to do with Satan and his minions. It is a natural effect of having an 'impossible' experience occur that is very hard on the mind to cope with.

Similar to having OBE's and other altered states of consciousness. It can be very frightening, and because of this, the religious attach demons to the experiences immediately. BTW, I am not saying there are not negative entities out there. There are many. But again, they are the minority, IMO.
CaptiveR
User ID: 21824041
United Kingdom
05/09/2013 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I enjoy these threads but they go round and round with the same opinions.

I believe that the real aliens are nothing more than space jellyfish type critters, there may even be types of intelligent sentient life visiting on occasion, there could even be thought beings, not physical in anyway but tangible enough to exist.

But the other type of "aliens" which people associate as being nuts and bolts space craft with occupants doing the abductions and seemingly flying haphazardly all over the world, the clandestine behaviour, animal mutilations etc, are to me, a clear and present danger and threat.

The Mod deemed these objects to be of no threat to national security, this is either an out right lie, or they refuse to project the trend of visitations into our near future. Either way, this causes concern.

Ultimately, among all this, none of us really know what the hell it all means. Are notions are nothing more than tiny little nothings to an enemy which is far and beyond all of our comprehension.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yet people claim ET are the demons, instead of humans. It is SO backasswards.

I learn this from first hand experiences, not from what books tell me. Yet I doubt that I would be able to change your mind because of your beliefs because other religious people you have read about.

If ET are demons, then mankind is the distilled essence of Satan.

Do you even know there are multiple species of ET out there? What about all the other planets that contain sentient life? What you are saying is that they are all demons.

No I don't but I do know about Jesus Christ who lived and died and rose from the grave on this planet. Because of that, you are right, my mind can't be changed. I have experienced being "Born Again" and felt the Holy Spirit and the true change in my heart, mind and life the instant it happened. Christ is the Truth and He confirmed the Scriptures so I know exactly what I believe.

I truly did mean the parentheses to infer that I conclude demons = inter-dimensional beings (opposed to ET). I admit that I imposed my conclusions on theirs which I believe to be the case from their own words and I encourage everyone to research it themselves instead of blindly believing what we type here.

All I do know is the Word of God has power and changes people and that Satan is real and can appear as anything to anyone to deceive them.

hf

Thank you for this post. I try and not get 'touchy' about this topic, but I just don't understand it sometimes, because it is such common sense to me.

I understand others viewpoints on this, and respect them. I truly do. It is just when blanket statements are made that I know from direct experience are false, that it can bother me.

I am not 'saved', but I am an extremely spiritual person. I believe there was a man named Christ who did great things. Same with Buddha and all the other great teachers. I admire their teachings greatly and try to use those teachings throughout my daily life. One of them is not to judge. Treat others as you would have them treat you, etc. To unfairly demonize and condemn sentient beings...well, that goes against the most important lessons these great individuals tried to instill in us.

hugs
CaptiveR
User ID: 21824041
United Kingdom
05/09/2013 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Our"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39416192
Argentina
05/09/2013 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
anything unexplained is a demon or demonic to religitards.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1432018

This and /thread
Michael Bolton

User ID: 1265695
United States
05/09/2013 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
anything unexplained is a demon or demonic to religitards.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1432018

This and /thread
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39416192

So you agree with a falsehood, then claim end of thread? lol

I'm a Christian and I don't think all Aliens are demons.

I acknowledge the possibility that some are.
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
05/09/2013 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well thank you Septenary Man. :) I'd like to know more about your alien abduction. I have to agree, that some come with peace, but they don't come without a purpose, they need to give some message. From my understanding people claim that we've been created by aliens, to erase Christianity and other religions and to boost New Age movement. Actually, we don't know when they are telling the truth and we can't check on them. While Christianity has all the answers for me now. I'm quite doubtful about them. They have given lots of misinformation to channelers, from bad astronomy to blatanly false claims. For now I have seen only pretty mainstream youtube videos where these ET's lie to people. And most of the viewers accept these lies not looking deeper into things. Maybe it's better if we don't talk to them and ignore them. It's very obvious to me how they are connected to the New Age, New World Order and occultism. They are spiritual beings, I don't think they come from another planet. When I say spiritual, I mean beings not of flesh but some other material. And from my understanding they can materialize or hypnotize people.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
You intimated that both authors concluded ET is demons. Totally false.

And, what agenda would mine be? To say aliens/et's are NOT demons is merely common sense. Humans are so egotistical. To think that any sentient/intelligent species of life is demonic is about as short-sighted as anything I have ever heard, and it places the most vile of sentient life - humans - on a pedestal.

IF reptilians are real, they would be the most vile of sentient life, no?

And humans are not so vile. Weak, perhaps. But vile, truly vile, no.

Those are the psychopaths who developed a system where they can benefit from humans' weakenesses.

I believe the majority of humans are good people. To say a human cutting off another humans head is not vile -And, there are worse things than that that humans do to each other - then I don't know what else to say.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27814554
Canada
05/09/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Xenophobia is defined as "an unreasonable fear of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange.

Prejudice - An unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

Please Evolve.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39565672

Only bigoted retards believe that, and in our society we do not care that much about their opinions and usually assume they are mentally ill. The same people also have issue with anyone that isn't their pigment distribution. We have difficulty with them as well.

However without disclosure nobody knows anything about anything outside the reality that various governments here have allowed to be presented. That reality presented doesn't include you to the rest of the population. Which would probably have more questions of their governments hiding information, than questions for you. Humans can act very dumb in a herd, the majority though would simply go "Oh, aliens...wonder what they want?"

For those of the more creative and sensible of us those would love nothing more than to hang out and learn about you. Like; what is your art like? What is art there? Do you cook, if so, what's something interesting we could try that wouldn't kill us? Do you like plant matter more than animal matter? Is there a recipe you are fond of?

I could writes pages of questions.
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
05/09/2013 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
But the other type of "aliens" which people associate as being nuts and bolts space craft with occupants doing the abductions and seemingly flying haphazardly all over the world, the clandestine behaviour, animal mutilations etc, are to me, a clear and present danger and threat.

The Mod deemed these objects to be of no threat to national security, this is either an out right lie, or they refuse to project the trend of visitations into our near future. Either way, this causes concern.

Quoting: CaptiveR 21824041

Why concern?

If the stories are true, and not a made up psy-ops by the shadow government to keep their mafia going, why don't we see them "invading" us more?

Why most of the sightings are from a distance and completely harmless??

What danger do they present that even not one fighter jet gets close?

That might show that they are either inter-dimensional (transpassing all kinds of radars), or a psy-ops by the government.

Good you mentioned the government. I believe that our governments have better technologies that we have in the daily use. There are secret military projects and I believe they have flying saucers and "alien" technology. My mom and dad have seen a flying saucer in Russia. And one time when president Boris Yeltsin was on TV infront of military base a flying saucer flew out of a building (I don't know the word of the building which holds airplanes). My parents saw it personally.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well thank you Septenary Man. :) I'd like to know more about your alien abduction. I have to agree, that some come with peace, but they don't come without a purpose, they need to give some message. From my understanding people claim that we've been created by aliens, to erase Christianity and other religions and to boost New Age movement. Actually, we don't know when they are telling the truth and we can't check on them. While Christianity has all the answers for me now. I'm quite doubtful about them. They have given lots of misinformation to channelers, from bad astronomy to blatanly false claims. For now I have seen only pretty mainstream youtube videos where these ET's lie to people. And most of the viewers accept these lies not looking deeper into things. Maybe it's better if we don't talk to them and ignore them. It's very obvious to me how they are connected to the New Age, New World Order and occultism. They are spiritual beings, I don't think they come from another planet. When I say spiritual, I mean beings not of flesh but some other material. And from my understanding they can materialize or hypnotize people.

I don't talk a lot about it, because of so much mis/disinformation on the topic, it is almost impossible to get anywhere with discussions about it.

Here is one I wrote down. There was more to the experience, but this is the gist of it. I have had visitations by Greys and Mantis. One weird thing, was that once the mantis type came, I never had another Grey visitation. The mantis has always been very positive experiences for me.

MANTIS

Extremely gentle. Very 'motherly' in nature. Timid. Mantis only comes individually. I've never had an experience where 2 Mantis were there, unless it occurred in the parts i don't remember. Which is quite probable.

It is a 'she'. The 'feeling' she emotes is totally different from Grays. I know why people are scared of Greys, and think they are bad...they are much different than us.

She seems to show me a lot of things...this is going to sound weird. I think it was the second time she came, I remember her showing me how 'they' dematerialize. I went through the process as well. It was a 'field' of some sort...like a field of energy. I remember putting my hand in first, and seeing my fingers just...disperse into millions of colorful miniscule spheres after they passed through. It felt REALLY good too...like a euphoric energy.

The last time she came was about 9 months ago now. I was awake when she manifested into the room beside me. God, the experiences are so awe-inspiring. NOTHING I have ever lived through comes remotely close to it. Anyway, there she is beside my bed. I couldn't move real good. I wanted to touch her, to feel her. The experience is like half dream, half real...so I wanted to touch her...feel her physically. I asked to touch her, but I said it in my head, and I didn't know how to 'say' it. So, I made an image in my head of 'touch'.

lmao, so she reached over and tapped me on the chest, above the heart, 3 times. Fucking so exciting...I wish to God I could explain the feeling of interaction like this...I kind of laughed to myself and put an image in my head of ME touching HER.

Suddenly I knew I could move my right arm. So, she bent over and I reached up and touched her shoulder. I slid my hand all the way down her arm! Real slow...soaking the feeling of it in, trying with all my heart to make sure I wouldn't forget how she feels.

Then, I made it to her hand. I HELD HER HAND! I held an alien's hand!

Then, she 'told' me (no words were spoken, I just 'knew') to lay back. And the most incredible, euphoric, indescribable, sexual energy just blossomed inside of me. It was so incredible, I don't know if it lasted seconds or hours. I knew it was some type of 'bonding' that was taking place. She trusted me enough to touch her. She KNEW I wouldn't hurt her, and when I didn't and had no desire to hurt her in any way, she created some type of bond with me. Not only had I passed a test, but she had too!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8788578
United States
05/09/2013 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think this thread is made for me.
I accept your challenge.
Bring it on, show me some proof or arguments that aliens aren't demons. I'm very open to sophisticated debates.

Jude 8: Likewise also these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries.

Now, this verse is not proof, but it may just explain some of the chuchbites who are consumed with suspicion.

According to 1 Corinthians 13, we probably should not be assuming the worst - about anything, let alone about other beings.

Bottom line is, caution is fine, but be willing to give "foreigners" the benefit of the doubt - especially if it's someone you haven't met.

Suppose benign insectoids arrive and urge us to grow up and be good to each other? That's a godly message, regardless of who's presenting it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
You intimated that both authors concluded ET is demons. Totally false.

And, what agenda would mine be? To say aliens/et's are NOT demons is merely common sense. Humans are so egotistical. To think that any sentient/intelligent species of life is demonic is about as short-sighted as anything I have ever heard, and it places the most vile of sentient life - humans - on a pedestal.

IF reptilians are real, they would be the most vile of sentient life, no?

And humans are not so vile. Weak, perhaps. But vile, truly vile, no.

Those are the psychopaths who developed a system where they can benefit from humans' weakenesses.

I believe the majority of humans are good people. To say a human cutting off another humans head is not vile -And, there are worse things than that that humans do to each other - then I don't know what else to say.

I am saying that it is vile. But arent the repitiles consdidered the most viles sentient form of lives in the UFOlogists opinions?

I don't prescribe to David dIcke's research, which is where most of the reptilian stuff comes from.

And, no, the above is not necessarily true. Reports differ, as they always do in UFOlogy. Some say that reptilians are positive. I truly think this is because, same as humans, some are bad and some are good.
Michael Bolton

User ID: 1265695
United States
05/09/2013 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't talk a lot about it, because of so much mis/disinformation on the topic, it is almost impossible to get anywhere with discussions about it.

Here is one I wrote down. There was more to the experience, but this is the gist of it. I have had visitations by Greys and Mantis. One weird thing, was that once the mantis type came, I never had another Grey visitation. The mantis has always been very positive experiences for me.

MANTIS

Extremely gentle. Very 'motherly' in nature. Timid. Mantis only comes individually. I've never had an experience where 2 Mantis were there, unless it occurred in the parts i don't remember. Which is quite probable.

It is a 'she'. The 'feeling' she emotes is totally different from Grays. I know why people are scared of Greys, and think they are bad...they are much different than us.

She seems to show me a lot of things...this is going to sound weird. I think it was the second time she came, I remember her showing me how 'they' dematerialize. I went through the process as well. It was a 'field' of some sort...like a field of energy. I remember putting my hand in first, and seeing my fingers just...disperse into millions of colorful miniscule spheres after they passed through. It felt REALLY good too...like a euphoric energy.

The last time she came was about 9 months ago now. I was awake when she manifested into the room beside me. God, the experiences are so awe-inspiring. NOTHING I have ever lived through comes remotely close to it. Anyway, there she is beside my bed. I couldn't move real good. I wanted to touch her, to feel her. The experience is like half dream, half real...so I wanted to touch her...feel her physically. I asked to touch her, but I said it in my head, and I didn't know how to 'say' it. So, I made an image in my head of 'touch'.

lmao, so she reached over and tapped me on the chest, above the heart, 3 times. Fucking so exciting...I wish to God I could explain the feeling of interaction like this...I kind of laughed to myself and put an image in my head of ME touching HER.

Suddenly I knew I could move my right arm. So, she bent over and I reached up and touched her shoulder. I slid my hand all the way down her arm! Real slow...soaking the feeling of it in, trying with all my heart to make sure I wouldn't forget how she feels.

Then, she 'told' me (no words were spoken, I just 'knew') to lay back. And the most incredible, euphoric, indescribable, sexual energy just blossomed inside of me. It was so incredible, I don't know if it lasted seconds or hours. I knew it was some type of 'bonding' that was taking place. She trusted me enough to touch her. She KNEW I wouldn't hurt her, and when I didn't and had no desire to hurt her in any way, she created some type of bond with me. Not only had I passed a test, but she had too!

You ever see one like that?

[link to vimeo.com]

Last Edited by *Evan on 05/09/2013 05:19 PM
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
05/09/2013 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

No they haven't.

It was because of their channelings (tavistock mind-experiment or not) that I started to separate clouds with my thoughts. The clouds, one day last year, were very very trippy! They actually looked like some animals that Greg Gilles channelings had the picturs of: thin lines of clouds all over the sky.

Anyhow, they also said that 2012 would be an energetic shift.

And we did have an energetic shift. I felt then and I am feeling it with my whole body.

This past month is a bit weaker the feeling. But I am feeling very tired. Like they have been saying in many of the channelings.

There are two options: all the channelings come from tavistock institute or there are some genuine channelings out there.

Either way, much of it is correct!

We are going to the 5th Dimension I am very very certain of it.

Maybe not all. But we are going there. I can feel it!

It's just your feeling, I don't see the shifting. I see people getting crazier and more violent. The question is, is this shift real and if it is real, is it a good thing? I don't know about that, and it can't be proved scientifically. I have heard many lies, like Zeitgeist. These are false claims about religion and some of the stuff was channeled. The majority of their claims are lies. I have seen many people lie, the most respected people in the alien theory.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14971515
Canada
05/09/2013 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
New age crap. Op GTFO. Evolve my cock why don't u.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

MANTIS

You ever see one like that?

[link to vimeo.com]
 Quoting: Michael Bolton

Nope. Interesting video though. I remember looking into that a while ago.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 722466
United States
05/09/2013 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

And why is it that there are abductions?
And that they are never a good experience for the abductee?
Also, why is it that nothing can prevent these abductions from happenening by the abductee....except for one specific word that works every single time. Some have just thought the word and it brings immediate relief from these "aliens".

JESUS.

Every single time the word Jesus is spoken the abductors, "aliens" immediately leave. Every time.

Also, why is it that the most knowledgeable men in the field of UFOlogy and abductions all say they are "demonic and not extraterrestrial in origin?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 722466

Ever think that they leave because you are freaking out in fear?

Also, I've never heard anyone truely knowledgeable in UFOlogy refer to them as demons. I don't know who you are listening to.
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

No, he is correct.

Dr. John Mack and Dr. Jaques Vallee both came to the conclusion after thousands and thousands of interviews with abductees and decades of research that "aliens" are actually inter-dimensional and not extra-terrestrial (they are demons).

Also, they got the information about calling out the name of Jesus from abductees and confirmed it with other UFOlogists in the field who won't publish the info because it will destroy their credibility/income.

John Mack did not conclude they are demons. 100% false information this poster is giving. Yes, they are extra-dimensional, but John Mack had very positive things to say about ET.

And, that thing about Jesus is mostly just propaganda. Say ANYTHING and it will stop them, if you can. When paralyzed, you can't even talk, so trying to say anything when paralyzed is not possible. You can't do it. I know.

"The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon..." - John A. Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 299

A working knowledge of occult science...is indispensable to UFO investigation."
-Trevor James, FSR Vol. 8, No. 1, p.10

"The symbolic display seen by the abductees is identical to the type of initiation ritual or astral voyage that is imbedded in the [occult] traditions of every culture...the structure of abduction stories is identical to that of occult initiation rituals...the UFO beings of today belong to the same class of manifestation as the [occult] entities that were described in centuries past."
-Dr. Jacques Vallee citing the extensive research of Bertrand Meheust [Science-Fiction et Soucoupes Volantes (Paris, 1978); Soucoupes Volantes et Folklore (Paris, 1985)], in Confrontations, p. 146, 159-161

"[The occultist] is brought into intelligent communication with the spirits of the air, and can receive any knowledge which they possess, or any false impression they choose to impart...the demons seem permitted to do various wonders at their request."
- G.H. Pember, Earth's Earliest Ages and Their Connection with Modern Spiritualism and Theosophy (1876), p. 254

Increasingly I felt as if I were entering a struggle that might even be more than life and death. It might be a struggle for my soul, my essence, or whatever part of me might have reference to the eternal. There are worse things than death, I suspected... so far the word demon had never been spoken among the scientists and doctors who were working with me...Alone at night I worried about the legendary cunning of demons ...At the very least I was going stark, raving mad."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 44-45

"I wondered if I might not be in the grip of demons, if they were not making me suffer for their own purposes, or simply for their enjoyment."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 172

"I felt an absolutely indescribable sense of menace. It was hell on earth to be there [in the presence of the entities], and yet I couldn't move, couldn't cry out, couldn't get away. I'd lay as still as death, suffering inner agonies. Whatever was there seemed so monstrously ugly, so filthy and dark and sinister. Of course they were demons. They had to be. And they were here and I couldn't get away."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 181

One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships."
- Arthur C. Clarke, New York Times Book Review, 07/27/75

"There seems to be no evidence yet that any of these craft or beings originate from outer space."
-Gordon Creighton, Official 1992 Flying Saucer Review Policy Statement

A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestation and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena."
- Lynn E. Catoe, UFOs and Related Subjects: USGPO, 1969; prepared under AFOSR Project Order 67-0002 and 68-0003

Sorry man. Yoda and Chewbacca are not stopping by in the Millenuim Falcon.

GLP