So all Aliens are Demons?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8788578
United States
05/09/2013 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: So all Aliens are Demons?
From my understanding people claim that we've been created by aliens, to erase Christianity and other religions and to boost New Age movement.
 Quoting: shyrlymyrly

This is a bit of a tangent, but as a Jesus-guy, I don't think it's out of the question for us to have been created by aliens/angels. Scripturally, God seems to like to delegate His works to His creations, so that they're participating with Him. And we're told He said "let us create man in our image". And there's the bit in Job about the sons of God rejoicing at the creation. I don't think it's too far-fetched to consider that perhaps He assigned creation or development of mankind to some of the angels or groups of them, which might account for the minor differences we find among our various racial groups of humans. Maybe it was like a science fair - who knows? Not major issue for me, but a possibility anyhow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39554586
Germany
05/09/2013 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
We rarely see things as they really are, we see things as we are
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39565672

Please start to look with your inner eye and not with your dumb down brain that you got.

With all the evidence that we got of course there are some aliens that act like demons.

Connect the dots and stop shilling.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1501349
United States
05/09/2013 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
picture I took in 2007

:ssufos:

:ssufosclose:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 722466
United States
05/09/2013 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also, just Google "The name Jesus stops alien abductions" and you will find literally a million results.

There is a think-tank CE4 i think!?!?!that stumbled upon this and started questioning some of the foremost knowledgeable Dr's and experts in the field, and they all confided that a number of their patients mentioned that Jesus was something that these "aliens specifically HATED to hear or talk about.
Nothing else seemed to bother them. Just the name Jesus.
Gee, what a coincidence.

Also, theres a professor at Temple university, i cant remember his name, but he does hypnosis on these patients, and man is the material he writes insane!
Apparently there is a serious agenda by these demons to impregnate women and take the embryos to raise as there own intradimensionally! These offspring are then made to have sex with other abductees and so on and so on. slowly, there agenda is to create and entrie breed of hybrids. Souless humans, that look just like us for a big event in the future. Some kind of great deception.
But the abductees explanations are just insanely creepy. the detail they go into about these hybrids and the "aliens" is just freaky.
I cant remember his name.
Its been a while. Read a ton of literature on this topic for years.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 722466
United States
05/09/2013 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
picture I took in 2007

Quoting: Septenary Man

Those are cool pics!
You do know 1 of Lucifers or Satans title's is right!?!?
Satan is also called the "prince of the power of the air" in Ephesians 2:2.
Satan seems to have some very special powers over that realm of this planet.
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 39556281
Estonia
05/09/2013 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
From my understanding people claim that we've been created by aliens, to erase Christianity and other religions and to boost New Age movement.

This is a bit of a tangent, but as a Jesus-guy, I don't think it's out of the question for us to have been created by aliens/angels. Scripturally, God seems to like to delegate His works to His creations, so that they're participating with Him. And we're told He said "let us create man in our image". And there's the bit in Job about the sons of God rejoicing at the creation. I don't think it's too far-fetched to consider that perhaps He assigned creation or development of mankind to some of the angels or groups of them, which might account for the minor differences we find among our various racial groups of humans. Maybe it was like a science fair - who knows? Not major issue for me, but a possibility anyhow.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8788578

You mean Nephilim? It is said in Bible that Fallen Angels came to earth and had sex with women and they gave birth to Nephilim. It's a very interesting subject to look upon.
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
05/09/2013 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
picture I took in 2007

Those are cool pics!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 722466

So everything in the IMMENSE universe is all Satan's power.

Nothing to do with the MARVELOUS CAPACITY OF CREATION that God/All-That-Is is possible of manifesting...

The only force Satan has is in the horrible oaths that masonic losers take when they don't know a fucking shit about life, but they make it to benefit themselves, and then the pyramid is ready to show them where they stand.

And through the threat of death, they act according to their "brothers" demmands.

Which is very much like the ETs we see opressing us everyday!

They are so menacing displaying themselves peacefully over the AIR!!!!

Is Satan the Ruler of the Earth?

Or the Air?

Or perhaps it is only SATANISTS spreading their lies far and wide so that people don't know what to believe???

But remember Jesus wise words:

"You shall know them by their fruits!"

We KNOW who have whipped, hit, beaten, oppressed, shot, micro-waved people throughout generations.

The "Satans" of the Air seem pretty peacefull in comparison.
 Quoting: TruthMinion

I have a feeling they know what they are doing and they are not that stupid. When you really look into this stuff, satanists have lots of power in this world. But don't know about these objects in the sky. Don't think it's something demonic. I don't know the story behind these pictures.
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
05/09/2013 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Those are cool pics!

So everything in the IMMENSE universe is all Satan's power.

Nothing to do with the MARVELOUS CAPACITY OF CREATION that God/All-That-Is is possible of manifesting...

The only force Satan has is in the horrible oaths that masonic losers take when they don't know a fucking shit about life, but they make it to benefit themselves, and then the pyramid is ready to show them where they stand.

And through the threat of death, they act according to their "brothers" demmands.

Which is very much like the ETs we see opressing us everyday!

They are so menacing displaying themselves peacefully over the AIR!!!!

Is Satan the Ruler of the Earth?

Or the Air?

Or perhaps it is only SATANISTS spreading their lies far and wide so that people don't know what to believe???

But remember Jesus wise words:

"You shall know them by their fruits!"

We KNOW who have whipped, hit, beaten, oppressed, shot, micro-waved people throughout generations.

The "Satans" of the Air seem pretty peacefull in comparison.

I have a feeling they know what they are doing and they are not that stupid. When you really look into this stuff, satanists have lots of power in this world. But don't know about these objects in the sky. Don't think it's something demonic. I don't know the story behind these pictures.

"You shall know them by their fruits."

Why does Hollywood depict them as bad? Invaders? When they have done nothing of sorts?

Why does the Government hides their reality?

When they seem harmeless displays on the sky?

Well we kinda have seen their fruits and heard stories about them enough.
You want a reason?

New World Order.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

You mean Nephilim? It is said in Bible that Fallen Angels came to earth and had sex with women and they gave birth to Nephilim. It's a very interesting subject to look upon.

I'm familiar with the Genesis 6 account, and agree that fallen angels procreated with human women which resulted in cuorrupt angel-human hybrids called nephilim.

But I'm suggesting that perhaps "aliens" *did* create us, without denying the Genesis account of man being created.

In the bible, the term "angel" merely means messenger. It's just a job description, and not a race. What we term "aliens" may actually be angels. Obviously, there are plenty of bad ones - I don't think the greys are our friends, and most of abduction accounts are disturbing. But that doesn't mean that there's no godly ones up there or down here, doing things "by the book" for God's Kingdom. To judge them all with a blanket rejection is shortsighted. I'm just saying we might want to at least consider that there are aliens we may eventually "rub elbows" with who are not demons, and are not out to exploit or deceive us.
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
05/09/2013 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why does Hollywood depict them as bad? Invaders? When they have done nothing of sorts?

Why does the Government hides their reality?

When they seem harmeless displays on the sky?

You want a reason?

New World Order.

Which fruits?

As far as I have seen, not the best...
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
05/09/2013 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm familiar with the Genesis 6 account, and agree that fallen angels procreated with human women which resulted in cuorrupt angel-human hybrids called nephilim.

But I'm suggesting that perhaps "aliens" *did* create us, without denying the Genesis account of man being created.

In the bible, the term "angel" merely means messenger. It's just a job description, and not a race. What we term "aliens" may actually be angels. Obviously, there are plenty of bad ones - I don't think the greys are our friends, and most of abduction accounts are disturbing. But that doesn't mean that there's no godly ones up there or down here, doing things "by the book" for God's Kingdom. To judge them all with a blanket rejection is shortsighted. I'm just saying we might want to at least consider that there are aliens we may eventually "rub elbows" with who are not demons, and are not out to exploit or deceive us.

Well at this moment we just don't know. If there will be some contact with these beings, then we'll see if trust them or not. At this point I'm gonna stick with my theory.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39580856
Australia
05/09/2013 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
We have ANGELS and FALLEN ANGELS...

ALL WERE CREATED BY GOD ALMIGHTY....

THEY ARE MESSENGERS< WATCHERS...

SOME MORPHED INTO DEMONS WHICH ARE ALIENS TO THE CHILDREN OF GOD ALMIGHTY...

Quoting: christian

Lizards grew wings long ago. Old trick, new name.

Avoid extremes.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well at this moment we just don't know. If there will be some contact with these beings, then we'll see if trust them or not. At this point I'm gonna stick with my theory.

cheers
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
05/09/2013 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

You want a reason?

New World Order.

Which fruits?

Explain!

Are you talking about Republican Americans Political Actions Fruits?

Or Aliens Fruits?

I'd say both. wink
But I meant aliens actually.
The_Mhael

User ID: 39130643
United States
05/09/2013 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Within the realm of creation, there are animals, humans, angels, and the CREATOR.
servant of christ
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
05/09/2013 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Explain!

Are you talking about Republican Americans Political Actions Fruits?

Or Aliens Fruits?

I'd say both. wink
But I meant aliens actually.

Oh, I see, you wanna compare the fruits of something that you know nothing about, witht the fruits of something that you have been mislead to believe with slogans of patriotism, "freedom and democracy", and all that well oiled up crap.

You very honest.

A shill by anychance?

I'm not American, so I know very little about Republican Party, I know that they have on their logos inverted stars and they are not so conservative as they claim. I said that their fruits aren't the best. If I disagree with you, it doesn't mean that I am shill.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Within the realm of creation, there are animals, humans, angels, and the CREATOR.
 Quoting: The_Mhael

Absolutely, but how many different species of animals are there, and how many of them exhibit some of the same traits as humans?

;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36034315
United States
05/09/2013 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Give these a watch.

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to www.alienresistance.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39581958
United States
05/09/2013 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just keep an open mind about it all. It is a very touchy subject.

If you want first hand accounts of positive ET experiences, there are a number of GLP posters that have had them. You can get first hand accounts of positive experiences. These are the majority.

They are the majority of remembered ones. Most experiences are suppressed because they're traumatic or because the ETs somehow can force memory suppression. If you include suppressed abduction memories they're not so lovey dovey.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36133702

Not true. If you read the researchers I listed earlier, they are all regressed in order to pull the memories back to the surface.

I'll be the first to admit, it is a scary ass experience, no denying that. But, the fear has nothing to do with Satan and his minions. It is a natural effect of having an 'impossible' experience occur that is very hard on the mind to cope with.

Similar to having OBE's and other altered states of consciousness. It can be very frightening, and because of this, the religious attach demons to the experiences immediately. BTW, I am not saying there are not negative entities out there. There are many. But again, they are the minority, IMO.

Memory regression has been proved to be false memories.
It does not have a scientific or legal basis, of being considered truthful.
So you want to try finding some REAL proof for us?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36520082
United States
05/09/2013 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dr. Karla Turner - believed to be killed for exposing the aliens for who they are.

You can read the pdf of her book called Taken. It is about abductees who were all worked on, implanted with foreign devices and sexually abused. Sorry, but these aliens are not to be trusted. Some cases in the book claim there are "good" aliens that abducted the person again and removed the device. BS. They play the good cop bad cop scenario to fool us all. Put it this way, do we choose to be abducted? No. If they violate your free will as a living being, they are not to be trusted. What's worse is that these aliens try to convince the abductee they are having a spiritual experience during the abduction.

Here is the pdf:

[link to www.whale.to]

And guess what? One case describes a victim saying "In Jesus' name, take it away!" and the alien being left. That is the only case on here using Jesus' name, and it worked.

Also, another account says a woman was confronted by an alien claiming to be Jesus. She was then taken aboard a craft and had skin, nail and hair samples removed from her. Also the aliens stuck a long needle up her nose, saying that they were making a new body for her. Whatever. Believe what you want people but the aliens just seem like they have a sinister purpose.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
05/09/2013 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dr. Jaques Vallee didn't conclude they were demons either. What a bunch of BS, AC.

He concluded that they must be extra-dimensional, or part of a collective manifestation through consciousness, similar to Jung's ideas.

That poster above that said these things are EXACTLY why and how this disinformation spreads. Agenda, Agenda, Agenda

I said just that. I did put "they are demons" in parentheses to separate what I infer from what they said, which wasn't clear enough to you.

Calling out to Jesus is not "mostly" anything. It was THE ONE NAME that stopped the abduction/experience all together and I suggest others read for themselves rather than take it from you or myself (you seem to have an agenda in your posts).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35559772

You intimated that both authors concluded ET is demons. Totally false.

And, what agenda would mine be? To say aliens/et's are NOT demons is merely common sense. Humans are so egotistical. To think that any sentient/intelligent species of life is demonic is about as short-sighted as anything I have ever heard, and it places the most vile of sentient life - humans - on a pedestal.

All you have to do is compare what humans are capable of with contact/abduction experiences and again, it is common sense. Humans have done more atrocities and evil deeds than anything ET has done. Yet people claim ET are the demons, instead of humans. It is SO backasswards.

I learn this from first hand experiences, not from what books tell me. Yet I doubt that I would be able to change your mind because of your beliefs because other religious people you have read about.

If ET are demons, then mankind is the distilled essence of Satan.

Do you even know there are multiple species of ET out there? What about all the other planets that contain sentient life? What you are saying is that they are all demons.

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39578823
United States
05/09/2013 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes

go away

scary demon aliens
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also, just Google "The name Jesus stops alien abductions" and you will find literally a million results.

There is a think-tank CE4 i think!?!?!that stumbled upon this and started questioning some of the foremost knowledgeable Dr's and experts in the field, and they all confided that a number of their patients mentioned that Jesus was something that these "aliens specifically HATED to hear or talk about.
Gee, what a coincidence.

Also, theres a professor at Temple university, i cant remember his name, but he does hypnosis on these patients, and man is the material he writes insane!
Apparently there is a serious agenda by these demons to impregnate women and take the embryos to raise as there own intradimensionally! These offspring are then made to have sex with other abductees and so on and so on. slowly, there agenda is to create and entrie breed of hybrids. Souless humans, that look just like us for a big event in the future. Some kind of great deception.
But the abductees explanations are just insanely creepy. the detail they go into about these hybrids and the "aliens" is just freaky.

Yup, exactly what is described in Karla Turner's Taken. They say they are creating our new bodies for the "resurrection." I think we are going to be in for some crazy happenings on earth one of these days. One victim in Taken was asked if she wanted to get into her new body, she felt extremely tempted, but refused. We have something they do not and they are trying to replicate it. We truly are in battle for our souls here.
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
05/09/2013 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lets see with a new post...

So it isn't very telling that we NOW have all these "alien abduction" stories, when the american military, and the shadow governments, have the most techonological advances in history?

It is not that we disagree that I find you a shill.

It is because of your illogical arguments.

There is nothing new under the sun, history always repeats itself. Hitler had a flying saucer and I wrote about Soviet Union having same technology. It isn't just NOW, it was created long time ago. These abductions came when the alien theory came with all the alien brainwashing movies. We lived in Christian society, where people knew about demons and there are stories how people have been harassed by them. Now there are aliens harassing people instead of demons.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Gee, what a coincidence.

Yup, exactly what is described in Karla Turner's Taken. They say they are creating our new bodies for the "resurrection." I think we are going to be in for some crazy happenings on earth one of these days. One victim in Taken was asked if she wanted to get into her new body, she felt extremely tempted, but refused. We have something they do not and they are trying to replicate it. We truly are in battle for our souls here.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36520082

Or so they told you in a book.

Like the Bible. With its horrible, revengeful God.

Don't you think "they" have practice at lying and mind control??

"They" meaning the ones who convinced through words on a book, that a baby, with all its purity, joy and happiness, is wicked by sin since birth!!

Please, this vengeful Bible God argument has just got to go. The heart of the Bible's message is to love one another and our Creator. Simple as that. There are tons of cases of people using Jesus' name in abduction scenarios and having these beings go away. I do not doubt there are good aliens out there, but the fact that these people are taken against their will or are enticed into coming aboard a ship is just not right. The fact that many of them cannot move their bodies or interact is alarming as well.
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
05/09/2013 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lets see with a new post...

So it isn't very telling that we NOW have all these "alien abduction" stories, when the american military, and the shadow governments, have the most techonological advances in history?

It is not that we disagree that I find you a shill.

It is because of your illogical arguments.

There is nothing new under the sun, history always repeats itself. Hitler had a flying saucer and I wrote about Soviet Union having same technology. It isn't just NOW, it was created long time ago. These abductions came when the alien theory came with all the alien brainwashing movies. We lived in Christian society, where people knew about demons and there are stories how people have been harassed by them. Now there are aliens harassing people instead of demons.

How are aliens harassing people if they are showing up on the sky harmlessly??

I've seen them twice. It was either a military hologram, or the real thing.

The first time I was crying. It showed up as to comfort me.

Thing that NO GOVERNMENT ON EARTH HAS DONE TO ME. (Although they are trying a bit to please me NOW.)

The second time, it seemed to wait for me to take pictures.

Which I did.

NO ABDUCTIONS. NO FEAR. NO NOTHING.

ONLY RESPECT AND FRIENDSHIP.

Try to tell this to thousands of harassed and raped people or to skinned dead animals.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2261657
Canada
05/09/2013 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op, just ask an alien. I'm sure you can find at least one around GLP somewhere.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39577298
Czechia
05/09/2013 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Septenary Man <- LOL ! How can there be a such thing as "Jesus Propaganda" ? What is propagated ? Don't do to others what you don't want to be done to yourself ? Damn, son, that's some hardcore evil propaganda there ! xD

Furthermore: Some kid mentioned that demons would be "morphed angels". That's, of course, wrong. "Angels" are a creation of God, while demons are the spirts of dead fucking nephilim, the offspring from "angels" and human women.

Check YT for "Chuck Missler Nephilim" and find out more about all of this. Mr. Missler used to be CEO of Western Digital, so expect some nice info with a highly technical background.
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
05/09/2013 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

How are aliens harassing people if they are showing up on the sky harmlessly??

I've seen them twice. It was either a military hologram, or the real thing.

The first time I was crying. It showed up as to comfort me.

Thing that NO GOVERNMENT ON EARTH HAS DONE TO ME. (Although they are trying a bit to please me NOW.)

The second time, it seemed to wait for me to take pictures.

Which I did.

NO ABDUCTIONS. NO FEAR. NO NOTHING.

ONLY RESPECT AND FRIENDSHIP.

Try to tell this to thousands of harassed and raped people or to skinned dead animals.

Or so they TELL you.

Why weren't we invaded already?

They need all that gold no?

Well if you're referring to Annunaki and Nibiru then I want to quote Dr. Michael S. Heiser.

The Anunnaki

As I noted in my open letter to Zecharia Sitchin, I have challenged him and other ancient astronaut researchers to produce one line of one cuneiform text that demonstrates his ideas about the Anunnaki are really in the Sumerian texts. I want to see one line of one text that says things like the Anunnaki inhabit a planet or inhabit Nibiru, or that the term "Anunnaki" means "people of the fiery rockets, that sort of thing.

Now, I could drone on about Mr. Sitchin's bogus translations and understanding of the Anunnaki, but I thought of something much better. You don't need to take my word for any of this. The Sumerian texts are online in English translation and are searchable -- even by Sumerian word! I invite you -- no, I challenge you -- to click on the link below and watch me search the Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature right before your eyes for the Sumerian word "Anunnaki." Here is a PDF file of the search results, but it's best if YOU do the search, since you will be able to click through the search results and get to English translations of the hits.

[link to sitchiniswrong.com]

Those familiar with either the writings of Zecharia Sitchin or the current internet rantings about “the return of Planet X” are likely familiar with the word “nibiru”. According to self-proclaimed ancient languages scholar Zecharia Sitchin, the Sumerians knew of an extra planet beyond Pluto. This extra planet was called Nibiru. Sitchin goes on to claim that Nibiru passes through our solar system every 3600 years. Some believers in Sitchin’s theory also refer to Nibiru as “Planet X”, the name given to a planet that is allegedly located within our solar system but beyond Pluto. Adherents to the “returning Planet X hypothesis” believe the return of this wandering planet will bring cataclysmic consequences to earth.

Is Sitchin correct – Is Nibiru a 12th planet that passes through our solar system every 3600 years? Did the Sumerians know this? Unfortunately for Sitchin and his followers, the answer to each of these questions is no. But how do I know? The cuneiform record in such texts as the one on the left, the astronomical text known as MUL.APIN (The "Plough Star").

Readers can click here for a summary paper I wrote on the word nibiru in cuneiform texts. What follows draws from that paper and, in the case of the video, demonstrates the accuracy of my contention that there isn't a single text in the entire cuneiform record that:

Has nibiru as a planet beyond Pluto
Connects nibiru with the Anunnaki
Has nibiru cycling through our solar system every 3600 years

Searching for Nibiru in Cuneiform Texts

Here is a video that I created showing you where to find the leading dictionary of cuneiform words online (for free). Viewers can find that source and do what I do in the rest of the video: look up the entry for nibiru (spelled neberu in scholarly transliteration) and check to see if any of the above ideas are found in any Akkadian or Sumerian texts that mention nibiru. Spoiler: there aren't any -- but don't take my word for it. Look it up yourself.

[link to sitchiniswrong.com]

As for why the don't invade us... Accroding to my beliefs they are demons that don't need to invade us and cannot do it. They already did it. They brainwash us everyday with tv, they have their high ranking people in government offices and music industry. They will destroy us from within.
-GLP-Christian-

User ID: 39555617
Sweden
05/09/2013 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dr. Jaques Vallee didn't conclude they were demons either. What a bunch of BS, AC.

He concluded that they must be extra-dimensional, or part of a collective manifestation through consciousness, similar to Jung's ideas.

That poster above that said these things are EXACTLY why and how this disinformation spreads. Agenda, Agenda, Agenda

I said just that. I did put "they are demons" in parentheses to separate what I infer from what they said, which wasn't clear enough to you.

Calling out to Jesus is not "mostly" anything. It was THE ONE NAME that stopped the abduction/experience all together and I suggest others read for themselves rather than take it from you or myself (you seem to have an agenda in your posts).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35559772

Obviously Septenary Man is one that don't want people to be free from this crap.

Here's testimonies:
[link to www.voiceofthewatchman.org]
[link to www.alienresistance.org]

Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Philippians 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

They will bow, just like these cowardly traitors that were sent into the herd of swine.

Mt 8:28 ¶ And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.
Mt 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
Mt 8:30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.
Mt 8:31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
Mt 8:32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

They know they effed up when they revolted against the Creator, probably pulls their hair daily.
Get saved wretch: [link to biblebelievers.com]
Everything you need to know about islam: [link to prophetofdoom.net]
The Jihad Triangle: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

FRANCE IS TEH GHEY!

GLP