So all Aliens are Demons?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8788578
United States
05/09/2013 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: So all Aliens are Demons?
Septenary Man <- LOL ! How can there be a such thing as "Jesus Propaganda" ? What is propagated ? Don't do to others what you don't want to be done to yourself ? Damn, son, that's some hardcore evil propaganda there ! xD

Furthermore: Some kid mentioned that demons would be "morphed angels". That's, of course, wrong. "Angels" are a creation of God, while demons are the spirts of dead fucking nephilim, the offspring from "angels" and human women.

Check YT for "Chuck Missler Nephilim" and find out more about all of this. Mr. Missler used to be CEO of Western Digital, so expect some nice info with a highly technical background.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39577298

If I may, the term "Jesus Propaganda" may have been a reference to churchfolks' widespread insistence that everything which isn't either Jebus-flavored or bible-shaped is EEEEEEvil

;)
Soma/Comatose

User ID: 32963937
United States
05/09/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Xenophobia
is defined as "an unreasonable fear of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange.

Prejudice - An unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

Please Evolve.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39565672

Hey AC,

I'm slightly puzzled whom you are upset with in this thread.

The reason is that you did not really explain to people like me that are too lazy to go looking for other threads that may have pissed you off sometime in the past just what the fuck you are so upset about.

I see where you went with it.... I'm with you.

I get that part.

But I'm too mellow right now (if you get my drift) to do anything else so how's about a link or an explanation of just who it is you are so angry with.

I really want to know!

(I'm nosy)

jimsbrain

Last Edited by Mister Shadow on 05/09/2013 07:42 PM
''Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country.''

—President George W. Bush, Sept. 6, 2004
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Obviously Septenary Man is one that don't want people to be free from this crap.
 Quoting: -GLP-Christian-

I recommend we grab our pitchforks & torches and meet-up across from the ol' farmhouse

5a
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 39556281
Estonia
Report Abusive Post
As for why the don't invade us... Accroding to my beliefs they are demons that don't need to invade us and cannot do it. They already did it. They brainwash us everyday with tv, they have their high ranking people in government offices and music industry. They will destroy us from within.
 Quoting: shyrlymyrly

Oh, I see.

You blame the without, for the within.

And I know how to judge you.

"You shall know them by their fruits."
 Quoting: TruthMinion

Who, demons? I know their fruits and intentions, they're quite the same with your "alien" agenda.

You can't judge me because you don't know me. Only God can judge me.
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
05/09/2013 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Xenophobia
is defined as "an unreasonable fear of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange.

Prejudice - An unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

Please Evolve.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39565672

Hey AC,

The reason is that you did not really explain to people like me that are too lazy to go looking for other threads that may have pissed you off sometime in the past just what the fuck you are so upset about.

I get that part.

But I'm too mellow right now (if you get my drift) to do anything else so how's about a link or an explanation of just who it is you are so angry with.

I really want to know!

(I'm nosy)

jimsbrain
 Quoting: Soma/Comatose

I remember that he addressed this post to me when we were arguing and then he made a thread. So I'm the one who needs some evolving.
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
05/09/2013 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
As for why the don't invade us... Accroding to my beliefs they are demons that don't need to invade us and cannot do it. They already did it. They brainwash us everyday with tv, they have their high ranking people in government offices and music industry. They will destroy us from within.

Oh, I see.

You blame the without, for the within.

And I know how to judge you.

Who, demons? I know their fruits and intentions, they're quite the same with your "alien" agenda.

I judge you by what you type.

And so does God.

God bless you.
Soma/Comatose

User ID: 32963937
United States
05/09/2013 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey AC,

I get that part.

I really want to know!

(I'm nosy)

jimsbrain

I remember that he addressed this post to me when we were arguing and then he made a thread. So I'm the one who needs some evolving.

Ohhhhhhhh........

I get it.

Thanks for the update.

JimLooksIt
''Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country.''

—President George W. Bush, Sept. 6, 2004
-GLP-Christian-

User ID: 39555617
Sweden
05/09/2013 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obviously Septenary Man is one that don't want people to be free from this crap.

I recommend we grab our pitchforks & torches and meet-up across from the ol' farmhouse

5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8788578

Nah better to let God sort that one out, he does a much better job than pitchfork torchings.

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

He'll take that new age clown, don't worry, if we ask he might take him tonight.
Get saved wretch: [link to biblebelievers.com]
Everything you need to know about islam: [link to prophetofdoom.net]
The Jihad Triangle: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

FRANCE IS TEH GHEY!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
He'll take that new age clown, don't worry, if we ask he might take him tonight.

wtf is wrong with you?!
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
05/09/2013 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

I judge you by what you type.

And so does God.

God bless you.

Do you think an immature idiot is accepted by God like unconditionally?

Keep wishing.

Are you talking about yourself?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
05/09/2013 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

wtf is wrong with you?!

It's rather troubling to read some of the posts on here at times, isn't it?

Even worse when it's done behind the guise of religion/God....

1dunno1
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
05/09/2013 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

God bless you.

Do you think an immature idiot is accepted by God like unconditionally?

Keep wishing.

No. About you.

I accepted Jesus as my Lord and savior so God accepted me. This is answer to you question. God bless you even more.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2013 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's rather troubling to read some of the posts on here at times, isn't it?

Even worse when it's done behind the guise of religion/God....

1dunno1
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Indeed - nothing like missing the entire point

sigh
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
05/09/2013 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

No. About you.

I accepted Jesus as my Lord and savior so God accepted me. This is answer to you question. God bless you even more.

Words are easy to say.

You blame more the without, without much proof, than the within - full of historical attrocities.

I rest my case.

Talk out of your ass off.

God will judge you.

Not the words only.

The fruits those words bring about.

Think what you want actually, only God sees me and hears me. Only God knows if I am worthy. He promised eternal life for believing in Jesus and following his commands. He promised to forgive me if I sin by the blood of Jesus. Your words have little relevance to me or God. May peace be with you and negativity leave you by the name of Jesus our Lord and savior. I blame with much proof. Proof of testimonies and historical proof. This is just my opinion and unfortunately for you I won't change my views on this subject.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 39565672
United States
05/09/2013 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could you give me an example where ET's actually helped and changed anything? Give me an example where they didn't lie and didn't harm anybody. I'd like to see that.

That would be my story
SevenThunders

User ID: 15851599
United States
05/09/2013 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can be almost certain that any supposed alien contact is really a demon. This is not based on xenophobia but rather years of hard evidence.

Jacques Vallee, long time UFO researcher also came to this conclusion. It is based on the following:

1) They appear to be interdimensional materializing and de-materializing just like a spirit.

2) They are obsessed with Jesus, often declaiming him, denigrating him, saying they created him or he was just another alien.

3) Abductions appear to stop dead in their tracks when appealing and crying out in the name of Jesus Christ.

Aliens are a deception from hell.

[link to www.alienresistance.org]
With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14874606
United States
05/09/2013 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can be almost certain that any supposed alien contact is really a demon. This is not based on xenophobia but rather years of hard evidence.

Jacques Vallee, long time UFO researcher also came to this conclusion. It is based on the following:

1) They appear to be interdimensional materializing and de-materializing just like a spirit.

2) They are obsessed with Jesus, often declaiming him, denigrating him, saying they created him or he was just another alien.

3) Abductions appear to stop dead in their tracks when appealing and crying out in the name of Jesus Christ.

Quoting: SevenThunders

No where do I see Jacques Vallee on your link. Again, misinformation. If I am in error, then I apologize, but no where in your link does it state your 'Jacques Vallee' conclusion. Please provide a valid link.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 722466
United States
05/10/2013 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

5a

Nah better to let God sort that one out, he does a much better job than pitchfork torchings.

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Its all good, man.
It doesnt matter how much factual information you post, there are some who are willingly blinded, and hate anything that doesnt jive with their personal, emotional attatchments and desires. And they will say or make any claim, no matter how absurd.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39610947
Canada
05/10/2013 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dr. Jaques Vallee didn't conclude they were demons either. What a bunch of BS, AC.

He concluded that they must be extra-dimensional, or part of a collective manifestation through consciousness, similar to Jung's ideas.

That poster above that said these things are EXACTLY why and how this disinformation spreads. Agenda, Agenda, Agenda
 Quoting: Septenary Man

Yeah, just not your agenda...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
05/10/2013 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dr. Jaques Vallee didn't conclude they were demons either. What a bunch of BS, AC.

He concluded that they must be extra-dimensional, or part of a collective manifestation through consciousness, similar to Jung's ideas.

That poster above that said these things are EXACTLY why and how this disinformation spreads. Agenda, Agenda, Agenda

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39610947

My agenda is common sense
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39610947
Canada
05/10/2013 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Common sense? When it comes to something we (the whole world) know nothing about. No such thing. We all have messed up thoughts and ideas. You're just mad not enough people see your delusion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 893377
United Kingdom
05/10/2013 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Future tech and the unknown always gets labelled as Demonic by religious folk.

If you could take an Ipad back to the 16th Century then the Christians would burn you at the stake for being a witch.

Today's demons are tomorrow's scientific breakthroughs. 100 years from now, people will laugh at the posts in this forum (if they are cached somewhere)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
05/10/2013 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Common sense? When it comes to something we (the whole world) know nothing about. No such thing. We all have messed up thoughts and ideas. You're just mad not enough people see your delusion.

I'm not mad at all. lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
05/10/2013 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Future tech and the unknown always gets labelled as Demonic by religious folk.

If you could take an Ipad back to the 16th Century then the Christians would burn you at the stake for being a witch.

Today's demons are tomorrow's scientific breakthroughs. 100 years from now, people will laugh at the posts in this forum (if they are cached somewhere)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 893377

laugh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35464651
United States
05/10/2013 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Of course not!

You could ask the same about HUmans!

Some freakin sick people in this world!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/10/2013 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
goodevil
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34760435
United States
05/10/2013 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think some so-called alien experiences are actually demonic experiences. Look up the djinn and shadow people.

If there is a space ship flying through the air and missing time then likely this is an actual extra-terrestial experience. This is not how demonic experiences occur. If you are at home in your bed then it is likely sleep paralysis or djinn. I know many say they know the difference between paralysis and alien abduction but some do not.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/10/2013 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps this is the truth, I think so anyhow....

SevenThunders

User ID: 15851599
United States
05/10/2013 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: SevenThunders

No where do I see Jacques Vallee on your link. Again, misinformation. If I am in error, then I apologize, but no where in your link does it state your 'Jacques Vallee' conclusion. Please provide a valid link.

You couldn't do your own google search? Remember Vallee is not religious per se, but he feels the phenomenon closely follows demonic manifestations.

[link to www.amazon.com]

Vallee is cited here as well. Here is a quote from him:
"The 'medical examination' to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscient of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in a shorter time and with fewer risks."
[link to www.alienstranger.com]

Last Edited by SevenThunders on 05/10/2013 10:01 PM
With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible
0verlord

User ID: 33799866
Australia
05/10/2013 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some mention here that some ET's are positive and negative. But how do we know who are they? They can lie to us very easily. There are too many similarities with demons. They are spiritual and they can harm us. People describe same ET's (grey's). They all have a message against Christianity. Why should they come here and tell us that Christ was their guy and we got the wrong message? Why they don't mention Muslims. Why they don't come to Muslims and say that their religion is bad? Why they don't go to Satanists or Illuminati and say to them that they are evil bastards? There are too many questions. They target Christianity the most, they rape woman (as fallen angels had sex with women), they lie, they harm animals and humans.
Alister Crowley drew a picture of a demon and it looks like a grey alien. Alister Crowley was a high occultist who ate his shit (literally), had satanic orgies and wrote a book Magic where he teaches how to sacrifice a child.

I am slowly loosing faith in humanity. The scientists are what keep you progressing....
Overlord

GLP