So all Aliens are Demons?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14874606
United States
05/10/2013 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: So all Aliens are Demons?
You can be almost certain that any supposed alien contact is really a demon. This is not based on xenophobia but rather years of hard evidence.

Jacques Vallee, long time UFO researcher also came to this conclusion. It is based on the following:

1) They appear to be interdimensional materializing and de-materializing just like a spirit.

2) They are obsessed with Jesus, often declaiming him, denigrating him, saying they created him or he was just another alien.

3) Abductions appear to stop dead in their tracks when appealing and crying out in the name of Jesus Christ.

Aliens are a deception from hell.

[link to www.alienresistance.org]
 Quoting: SevenThunders

No where do I see Jacques Vallee on your link. Again, misinformation. If I am in error, then I apologize, but no where in your link does it state your 'Jacques Vallee' conclusion. Please provide a valid link.
 Quoting: Septenary Man

You couldn't do your own google search? Remember Vallee is not religious per se, but he feels the phenomenon closely follows demonic manifestations.

[link to www.amazon.com]

Vallee is cited here as well. Here is a quote from him:
"The 'medical examination' to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscient of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in a shorter time and with fewer risks."
[link to www.alienstranger.com]

I have read all of Vallees info. That is why I questioned the link. I don't need to 'Google' it, I know it. The AC posted a link and intimated that Vallee thought they were demons, which is false. He does not claim they are demons. Period.

If you prescribe to witches and what-not as being demonic in the sense that they were using in the medieval times, then you need to start living in modern times.

I don't know why this is so difficult to understand.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39639468
United States
05/10/2013 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some cases in the book claim there are "good" aliens that abducted the person again and removed the device. BS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36520082

There is a theory (referenced in the X-Files) that our military has re-abducted people to help them by removing implants and putting on a show in their drugged state to comfort them. I'm convinced this is what happened to Calvin Parker after his incident.

I don't blame governments for being silent, what can they do after all... It's mainly the Vatican that should speak up and disclose things. Jewish history seems relevant also, but I think rabbis are cautious not to reveal much after being harassed for so long.

Anyway I'd really like to know who is managing this planet (besides masons, Illuminati, etc) and why can't they seem defend it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39464443
United States
05/15/2013 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps this is the truth, I think so anyhow....

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39565672

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38134112
Germany
05/16/2013 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Friendship with aliens LOL, hope you are just trolling?

Friendship is with God and Yeshua but not with some manifastation of an alien demon entity. This is what Jesus said about most people, they have eyes and can't see and ears and can't hear.

KJV Thessalonians 2:11
"
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie"

Lets see with a new post...

So it isn't very telling that we NOW have all these "alien abduction" stories, when the american military, and the shadow governments, have the most techonological advances in history?

It is not that we disagree that I find you a shill.

It is because of your illogical arguments.
 Quoting: TruthMinion

There is nothing new under the sun, history always repeats itself. Hitler had a flying saucer and I wrote about Soviet Union having same technology. It isn't just NOW, it was created long time ago. These abductions came when the alien theory came with all the alien brainwashing movies. We lived in Christian society, where people knew about demons and there are stories how people have been harassed by them. Now there are aliens harassing people instead of demons.
 Quoting: shyrlymyrly

How are aliens harassing people if they are showing up on the sky harmlessly??

I've seen them twice. It was either a military hologram, or the real thing.

The first time I was crying. It showed up as to comfort me.

Thing that NO GOVERNMENT ON EARTH HAS DONE TO ME. (Although they are trying a bit to please me NOW.)

The second time, it seemed to wait for me to take pictures.

Which I did.

NO ABDUCTIONS. NO FEAR. NO NOTHING.

ONLY RESPECT AND FRIENDSHIP.
 Quoting: TruthMinion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38134112
Germany
05/16/2013 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
NWO, here we go.

M1.618

User ID: 22427554
Canada
05/16/2013 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
except for the little tasty looking ones...
wmMmw
PigsInSpace

User ID: 4971167
Hong Kong
05/16/2013 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Xenophobia is defined as "an unreasonable fear of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange.

Prejudice - An unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

Please Evolve.

No. I have met aliens and they do not look like or act like deamons. I have also seen many demons and they not look like or act like aliens.

2 different life forms.
M1.618

Canada
05/16/2013 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Xenophobia is defined as "an unreasonable fear of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange.

Prejudice - An unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

Please Evolve.

No. I have met aliens and they do not look like or act like deamons. I have also seen many demons and they not look like or act like aliens.

2 different life forms.
 Quoting: PigsInSpace

How did you tell which was which?
wmMmw
PigsInSpace

Hong Kong
05/16/2013 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Please Evolve.

2 different life forms.

Quoting: M1.618

the alien life forms seemed vastly more intelligent, telepathic, somewhat menacing but not enough to scare the hell out of me.. they also do not have the appearance people associate them with.. but i can see why someone would draw or perceive them that way... to be honest, the way they are represented seems more of a shock reaction.. kind of like a victim trying to remember their attackers face and being afraid of the true likeness.... so we get a vague image instead of a clear one.. it was a moment where i had total awareness.. they are much more colorful and have more identity defining features.. just like us.. they do not look alike or boring by any stretch of the imagination...

demons on the other hand.. take on forms which are designed to scare you.. i can describe a few... the first one was simply a black shape of a man.. the black was not a normal type of black but one devoid of any light at all... i could tell the black had a special quality to it because it was already nighttime and i saw it clearly.. if i were to think of one feature that binds demons its gray skin... distorted, scarred, tattered... they have almost no flesh... and they do bite.. but they are relatively easy to deal with... i will get to that later... sometimes they are very large, maybe the size of 2 giant men in one.. and sometimes very small... like that of a dog... all of them have human faces that are extremely distorted.. one particular demon i remember well.. his skin was stretched over a flesh less skull.. his eyes were totally gray and he had incredibly large teeth.. but human nonetheless...

demons feed on anger, lust, mostly brutish passions... there is a safe level of anger and lust that one can feel.. but if you get consumed by either... you become a perfect food source... demons were once human who have lost their way to evil.. and unfortunately... are now jailed by the very anger/lust and other brutish passions they practiced during their own lives... it is a vicious cycle of self hatred.. but it also has a freeing quality to them.. as they hate the responsibility they must have as human beings... so to be free from that.. gives them strength.. and they become something different... something completely sinister... they enjoy what they do because they have little choice... as i mentioned they will bite you if you catch them... they will try to hurt you.. they will curse you, etc etc... thy are very nasty tempered... the alien life forms had no interest in hurting me.. but i am not sure if i trust them... its almost as if they are trying to protect something... some type of information... i could definitely sense their presence and power.. but something held them back... they are very sneaky and can penetrate your dreams.. remember they do not have to be physical to have an effect on you either.. .

demons can be saved.. and they can save themselves as well... or they can be killed if one were to do so... if you want to be free from demons in your life... you must radiate love.. and that's all there is to it... think of how our planet radiates a magnetic field which keeps us safe from harmful sun emissions... this is exactly how our bodies work with evil and other negative energies... if you radiate love.. it provides your body and soul and mind.. with an impenetrable shield... if you ever encounter a demon.. or are startled by a horrible dream.. close your eyes.. focus on the color gold.. and radiate love.. and send love out through your being... i assure you that is the only way to defeat them.

ghosts are also real.. ghosts exist within what is like a temporal tear in the time/space continuum.. i would imagine they are sort of like time travelers as well.. i have seen one ghost very clearly... he looked very sad.. very very sad... he was so sad looking it had a whole new characteristic which can be frightening.. he was also puffing up in size for some reason.. as if something was inflating him... i was in a new country... this always happens to me when i go to different places i am not usually at.. i always attract something.. in any case.. i described him the next day in perfect detail... down to his race, etc... and i quickly learned that this particular country was colonized by people who looked like him hundreds of years ago.. and i did not know that before i arrived there.. so it confirmed it to me that it was a real experience... the reason why some people can be "hurt" by ghosts.. because the ghost has just as much of a scare as you do... just as much of a mind f*ck about what is going on.. you know when you find yourself kicking or screaming or throwing your fists in a bad nightmare to get it away?? ghosts can do something similar to you because of their fright.. but i have never come across a ghost that was trying to hurt me... that was only the demons.. a lot of people carry them around..

Last Edited by PigsInSpace on 05/16/2013 02:03 AM
M1.618

Canada
05/16/2013 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Please Evolve.

2 different life forms.

the alien life forms seemed vastly more intelligent, telepathic, somewhat menacing but not enough to scare the hell out of me.. they also do not have the appearance people associate them with.. but i can see why someone would draw or perceive them that way... to be honest, the way they are represented seems more of a shock reaction.. kind of like a victim trying to remember their attackers face and being afraid of the true likeness.... so we get a vague image instead of a clear one.. it was a moment where i had total awareness.. they are much more colorful and have more identity defining features.. just like us.. they do not look alike or boring by any stretch of the imagination...

demons on the other hand.. take on forms which are designed to scare you.. i can describe a few... the first one was simply a black shape of a man.. the black was not a normal type of black but one devoid of any light at all... i could tell the black had a special quality to it because it was already nighttime and i saw it clearly.. if i were to think of one feature that binds demons its gray skin... distorted, scarred, tattered... they have almost no flesh... and they do bite.. but they are relatively easy to deal with... i will get to that later... sometimes they are very large, maybe the size of 2 giant men in one.. and sometimes very small... like that of a dog... all of them have human faces that are extremely distorted.. one particular demon i remember well.. his skin was stretched over a flesh less skull.. his eyes were totally gray and he had incredibly large teeth.. but human nonetheless...

demons feed on anger, lust, mostly brutish passions... there is a safe level of anger and lust that one can feel.. but if you get consumed by either... you become a perfect food source... demons were once human who have lost their way to evil.. and unfortunately... are now jailed by the very anger/lust and other brutish passions they practiced during their own lives... it is a vicious cycle of self hatred.. but it also has a freeing quality to them.. as they hate the responsibility they must have as human beings... so to be free from that.. gives them strength.. and they become something different... something completely sinister... they enjoy what they do because they have little choice... as i mentioned they will bite you if you catch them... they will try to hurt you.. they will curse you, etc etc... thy are very nasty tempered... the alien life forms had no interest in hurting me.. but i am not sure if i trust them... its almost as if they are trying to protect something... some type of information... i could definitely sense their presence and power.. but something held them back... they are very sneaky and can penetrate your dreams.. remember they do not have to be physical to have an effect on you either.. .

demons can be saved.. and they can save themselves as well... or they can be killed if one were to do so... if you want to be free from demons in your life... you must radiate love.. and that's all there is to it... think of how our planet radiates a magnetic field which keeps us safe from harmful sun emissions... this is exactly how our bodies work with evil and other negative energies... if you radiate love.. it provides your body and soul and mind.. with an impenetrable shield... if you ever encounter a demon.. or are startled by a horrible dream.. close your eyes.. focus on the color gold.. and radiate love.. and send love out through your being... i assure you that is the only way to defeat them.

Thank you for sharing, very cool) How do you know that they are not the same thing but variations of it?
wmMmw
PigsInSpace

Hong Kong
05/16/2013 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

2 different life forms.

Thank you for sharing, very cool) How do you know that they are not the same thing but variations of it?

btw, i added one more paragraph about ghosts you may be interested in, its above in the end.

and to answer your question...

the way i encountered the "aliens" was different to the demons.. and their presence felt vastly different.. whenever i come across a demon.. i feel the need to lunge at it and destroy it.. its a sickening repelling feeling i get... very natural and instinctive... and they appear anywhere i may be... they give no sense of depth or dimensionality.. they are like boring evil dogs that try to bite you to be honest... and that's somewhat insulting to dogs even.. they are just lame lol

as far as the aliens.. their presence was very powerful, mind bending.. reality shifting, etc... a very powerful experience.. and they only let me see their vehicle.. a light of a particular color which i thought was interesting.. a deep thick orange.. and then only their faces... their faces were extraordinary and remarkable... i still find myself speechless when recalling them... not at all human... not even close... the stories about aliens performing sexual acts or defilement of people's bodies is not true... they do not care about our bodies.. they are more experienced and understand the root of all things is consciousness... they came to my mind and after my mind... the demons will attack any part of your body and are pretty impossible to have a rational exchange with.. people who claim they were defiled or mutilated are people who simply cannot deal with the reality of the true experience.. their mind will fill in the shock and horror with something that would seem equivalent to the penetration and intrusion of the mind... i could see why these people would recall it as mutilation or see them as they do... its all shock..
M1.618

Canada
05/16/2013 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

btw, i added one more paragraph about ghosts you may be interested in, its above in the end.

the way i encountered the "aliens" was different to the demons.. and their presence felt vastly different.. whenever i come across a demon.. i feel the need to lunge at it and destroy it.. its a sickening repelling feeling i get... very natural and instinctive... and they appear anywhere i may be... they give no sense of depth or dimensionality.. they are like boring evil dogs that try to bite you to be honest... and that's somewhat insulting to dogs even.. they are just lame lol

as far as the aliens.. their presence was very powerful, mind bending.. reality shifting, etc... a very powerful experience.. and they only let me see their vehicle.. a light of a particular color which i thought was interesting.. a deep thick orange.. and then only their faces... their faces were extraordinary and remarkable... i still find myself speechless when recalling them... not at all human... not even close... the stories about aliens performing sexual acts or defilement of people's bodies is not true... they do not care about our bodies.. they are more experienced and understand the root of all things is consciousness... they came to my mind and after my mind... the demons will attack any part of your body and are pretty impossible to have a rational exchange with.. people who claim they were defiled or mutilated are people who simply cannot deal with the reality of the true experience.. their mind will fill in the shock and horror with something that would seem equivalent to the penetration and intrusion of the mind... i could see why these people would recall it as mutilation or see them as they do... its all shock..

You are one of the few that has described to me aliens as being pleasant and admirable. Thank you for sharing your experience)
I could not find the ghost part.
wmMmw
PigsInSpace

Hong Kong
05/16/2013 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are one of the few that has described to me aliens as being pleasant and admirable. Thank you for sharing your experience)

here is the ghost part:

ghosts are also real.. ghosts exist within what is like a temporal tear in the time/space continuum.. i would imagine they are sort of like time travelers as well.. i have seen one ghost very clearly... he looked very sad.. very very sad... he was so sad looking it had a whole new characteristic which can be frightening.. he was also puffing up in size for some reason.. as if something was inflating him... i was in a new country... this always happens to me when i go to different places i am not usually at.. i always attract something.. in any case.. i described him the next day in perfect detail... down to his race, etc... and i quickly learned that this particular country was colonized by people who looked like him hundreds of years ago.. and i did not know that before i arrived there.. so it confirmed it to me that it was a real experience... the reason why some people can be "hurt" by ghosts.. because the ghost has just as much of a scare as you do... just as much of a mind f*ck about what is going on.. you know when you find yourself kicking or screaming or throwing your fists in a bad nightmare to get it away?? ghosts can do something similar to you because of their fright.. but i have never come across a ghost that was trying to hurt me..

and to comment on why people describe them in horrible ways.. its because fear plays a part in everything. go out on a date, if you're scared.. date is not as good as if you would be confident and happy... the difference in experience is night and day.. even though its the same event... same thing with aliens, demons, ghosts, or even vampires...

people feel violated because the aliens go beyond penetrating your body.. it is true that they go inside.. but inside your consciousness.. mind... that can be very alarming to people who feel as if they are taken somewhere.. and violated... i can totally see why people would block the experience and replace it with body mutilating scenarios and them being unable to stop it... all the other stuff about seeing them as giant grey's is total nonsense and made up... not true at all.. demons are gray.. maybe that is why people associate the two... scary = gray... aliens have an appearance that human beings simply cannot comprehend.. i was fortunate because i got to see about 6 or 7 of them.. the exact number escapes me.. and they never appeared together.. but 1 after the other in the central part of my being...

i forgot to speak on vampires... they exist too.. but they are invisible... you can only sense them.. feel them.. but you cant see them all.. and they can come into your home if they want to.. no invitation needed.... they also do not feed on blood... but they do feed on the neck specifically.. but what they take is your basic life energy... once again.. if you are afraid of these things radiate love and practice love and you are protected... i have been bit by a vampire once and it wasn't painful at all.. and it did not turn me into a vampire either.. it was a bit scary but very short... not nearly as sensationalized as we have made them out to be... i was also somewhat immobilized.. to be honest.. ive had much scarier experiences with ghosts than i have with vampires or demons...
PigsInSpace

User ID: 23289565
Canada
05/16/2013 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

here is the ghost part:

ghosts are also real.. ghosts exist within what is like a temporal tear in the time/space continuum.. i would imagine they are sort of like time travelers as well.. i have seen one ghost very clearly... he looked very sad.. very very sad... he was so sad looking it had a whole new characteristic which can be frightening.. he was also puffing up in size for some reason.. as if something was inflating him... i was in a new country... this always happens to me when i go to different places i am not usually at.. i always attract something.. in any case.. i described him the next day in perfect detail... down to his race, etc... and i quickly learned that this particular country was colonized by people who looked like him hundreds of years ago.. and i did not know that before i arrived there.. so it confirmed it to me that it was a real experience... the reason why some people can be "hurt" by ghosts.. because the ghost has just as much of a scare as you do... just as much of a mind f*ck about what is going on.. you know when you find yourself kicking or screaming or throwing your fists in a bad nightmare to get it away?? ghosts can do something similar to you because of their fright.. but i have never come across a ghost that was trying to hurt me..

and to comment on why people describe them in horrible ways.. its because fear plays a part in everything. go out on a date, if you're scared.. date is not as good as if you would be confident and happy... the difference in experience is night and day.. even though its the same event... same thing with aliens, demons, ghosts, or even vampires...

people feel violated because the aliens go beyond penetrating your body.. it is true that they go inside.. but inside your consciousness.. mind... that can be very alarming to people who feel as if they are taken somewhere.. and violated... i can totally see why people would block the experience and replace it with body mutilating scenarios and them being unable to stop it... all the other stuff about seeing them as giant grey's is total nonsense and made up... not true at all.. demons are gray.. maybe that is why people associate the two... scary = gray... aliens have an appearance that human beings simply cannot comprehend.. i was fortunate because i got to see about 6 or 7 of them.. the exact number escapes me.. and they never appeared together.. but 1 after the other in the central part of my being...

i forgot to speak on vampires... they exist too.. but they are invisible... you can only sense them.. feel them.. but you cant see them all.. and they can come into your home if they want to.. no invitation needed.... they also do not feed on blood... but they do feed on the neck specifically.. but what they take is your basic life energy... once again.. if you are afraid of these things radiate love and practice love and you are protected... i have been bit by a vampire once and it wasn't painful at all.. and it did not turn me into a vampire either.. it was a bit scary but very short... not nearly as sensationalized as we have made them out to be... i was also somewhat immobilized.. to be honest.. ive had much scarier experiences with ghosts than i have with vampires or demons...

bump

for anyone who is interested.
M1.618

Canada
05/16/2013 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

here is the ghost part:

bump

for anyone who is interested.

Thanks again, interesting read of some of your experience PigsInSpace. In my experience all entities are good or evil in their order (or authority given to them) regardless of what form the energy takes. And to consider the form would give the entity power beyond its order... as it is only a form not the entity itself, in its true state.
wmMmw
MONSTER

User ID: 2122560
United States
05/16/2013 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would rather have my gaurd up, than naively trust em.

The vast majority of abduction cases are not of the "friendly" type.
 Quoting: Michael Bolton

And why is it that there are abductions?
And that they are never a good experience for the abductee?
Also, why is it that nothing can prevent these abductions from happenening by the abductee....except for one specific word that works every single time. Some have just thought the word and it brings immediate relief from these "aliens".

JESUS.

Every single time the word Jesus is spoken the abductors, "aliens" immediately leave. Every time.

Also, why is it that the most knowledgeable men in the field of UFOlogy and abductions all say they are "demonic and not extraterrestrial in origin?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 722466

Not all Aliens abduct people
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39419266
United States
05/16/2013 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can be almost certain that any supposed alien contact is really a demon. This is not based on xenophobia but rather years of hard evidence.

Jacques Vallee, long time UFO researcher also came to this conclusion. It is based on the following:

1) They appear to be interdimensional materializing and de-materializing just like a spirit.

2) They are obsessed with Jesus, often declaiming him, denigrating him, saying they created him or he was just another alien.

3) Abductions appear to stop dead in their tracks when appealing and crying out in the name of Jesus Christ.

Aliens are a deception from hell.

No where do I see Jacques Vallee on your link. Again, misinformation. If I am in error, then I apologize, but no where in your link does it state your 'Jacques Vallee' conclusion. Please provide a valid link.

You couldn't do your own google search? Remember Vallee is not religious per se, but he feels the phenomenon closely follows demonic manifestations.

[link to www.amazon.com]

Vallee is cited here as well. Here is a quote from him:
"The 'medical examination' to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscient of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in a shorter time and with fewer risks."
[link to www.alienstranger.com]

I have read all of Vallees info. That is why I questioned the link. I don't need to 'Google' it, I know it. The AC posted a link and intimated that Vallee thought they were demons, which is false. He does not claim they are demons. Period.

If you prescribe to witches and what-not as being demonic in the sense that they were using in the medieval times, then you need to start living in modern times.

I don't know why this is so difficult to understand.

"Seventhunders is DEAD ON". PigsInSpace seems to be pulling shit out of his ass. If not, it sounds like he's making excuses trying to put explanations to things he can't speak for, won't accept, or doesn't understand. That's just my opinion though, seems obvious. Good stuff guys.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37214577
Canada
05/16/2013 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm willing to bet some things that have been labelled demons were, in fact aliens.
Demons could be real and aliens could be a trick, but my gut says the first statement is more accurate
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40056781
United States
05/18/2013 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16381822
United States
05/18/2013 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, ALL aliens are DEMONS and we have the proof now.

This evidence was assembled by a former atheist that turned to Jesus Christ once he learned the truth!

Trust in Jesus - NOT ALIENS!

All those that tell you aliens are your friends are LIARS and working for Satan such as Steven Greer - a person who mocks Jesus because he's Antichrist!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25296929
United States
05/25/2013 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keyword "evolve". Aliens are a demonic deception. There are a ton of good vids on this topic, take a look.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25296929
United States
05/25/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would rather have my gaurd up, than naively trust em.

The vast majority of abduction cases are not of the "friendly" type.
 Quoting: Michael Bolton

And why is it that there are abductions?
And that they are never a good experience for the abductee?
Also, why is it that nothing can prevent these abductions from happenening by the abductee....except for one specific word that works every single time. Some have just thought the word and it brings immediate relief from these "aliens".

JESUS.

Every single time the word Jesus is spoken the abductors, "aliens" immediately leave. Every time.

Also, why is it that the most knowledgeable men in the field of UFOlogy and abductions all say they are "demonic and not extraterrestrial in origin?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 722466

There are a lot of testimonies backing this up.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40465547
Malaysia
05/25/2013 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Careful now. I can see very clear and obvious , people who are very keen on worshipping aliens.

Soon the whole world will worship aliens and kill everyone who does not. The Bible said it.

And the Bible says, Jesus will return after that. And wipe out basically all the people who have the mark of the beast. Billions we are talking here.

It is evident on this thread that the seeds have long been sown. And if you dig a little deeper, it seems the Rockefeller Foundation has been sponsoring a lot of alien research. And the Roman Catholic Church as well.

You know where you stand....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40596689
United States
05/28/2013 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42405944
United States
06/27/2013 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
cisdac

User ID: 42407492
Canada
06/27/2013 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not all aliens are demons, just some people are upset because they got anal probed. So, they assume all aliens must anal probe. That's not true. I never anal probed anyone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42480082
United States
07/02/2013 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP