Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,185 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 516,328
Pageviews Today: 907,467Threads Today: 445Posts Today: 6,831
10:19 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

How many teeth would an alien have? Humans have 32 or can be a few short, but..

32 Teeth
User ID: 35464651
United States
05/09/2013 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
How many teeth would an alien have? Humans have 32 or can be a few short, but..
I have a question.

I just watched a video with Dr. Charles Hall who claims he worked with the Tall Whites in Dreamalnd.

I think he said the Aliens had a shuffle for a walk and around 24 teeth. I lost it as I was cleaning as I was listening, but was curious and looked in my mouth and that is how many I have. Well 25, and never got my molers.

Humans are supposed to have 32 and have seen as low as 28, but 24/ 25....that's quite a drop.

Anyone know about the teeth on an alien?

Just curious..

alien03
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39569246
India
05/09/2013 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: How many teeth would an alien have? Humans have 32 or can be a few short, but..
i have so many questions about aliens
do aliens have sex
do aliens wear clothes
do aliens do the shit
do aliens have bath
do aliens eat food
more etc.,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39292289
United States
05/09/2013 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: How many teeth would an alien have? Humans have 32 or can be a few short, but..
How many rows do you leave on a corncob?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/09/2013 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
How many rows do you leave on a corncob?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39292289

Ok.
I have no idea where your going with that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39522406
United States
05/09/2013 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why would they have teeth ?
A Friend

User ID: 39568549
United States
05/09/2013 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
They could have rows of teeth like sharks.
But Lord, he stinketh!

:fnecsm:

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/09/2013 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also,

I just went back and he say's....

" I've seen 2 kinds, the tall whites in Indian Springs, and the ones I call the Norwegians in Madison, Wisconsin and if my dentist wouldn't have pointed them out I would have never noticed them. Now, Humans are gentically coded to have 32 teeth. And some Dinosuars have even been known to have, 32 teeth. And there all Mammals"

Than he begins to say...

:No mammal has ever been known to have genetic coding of 24 teeth"

However in a 1949 US army study. Something of over 5,000 of 542...people were put to death in a German death camp, that were rounded up who were gentically coded with 24 teeth and webbed feet (somewhat) ....

This is fascinating.
A Friend

United States
05/09/2013 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also,

" I've seen 2 kinds, the tall whites in Indian Springs, and the ones I call the Norwegians in Madison, Wisconsin and if my dentist wouldn't have pointed them out I would have never noticed them. Now, Humans are gentically coded to have 32 teeth. And some Dinosuars have even been known to have, 32 teeth. And there all Mammals"

Than he begins to say...

However in a 1949 US army study. Something of over 5,000 of 542...people were put to death in a German death camp, that were rounded up who were gentically coded with 24 teeth and webbed feet (somewhat) ....

This is fascinating.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35464651

There are also people with 6 toes or fingers
But Lord, he stinketh!

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
05/09/2013 02:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
do aliens have sex
do aliens wear clothes
do aliens do the shit
do aliens have bath
do aliens eat food
more etc.,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39569246

The ones I have dealt with don't eat, they absorb and excrete through their skin...they still breathe with lungs and have kidneys, heart, etc, but their esophagus doesn't connect to a stomach or intestines. They clone and have no genitals so they really don't need clothes unless for adverse weather.
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
A Friend

United States
05/09/2013 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
do aliens have sex
do aliens wear clothes
do aliens do the shit
do aliens have bath
do aliens eat food
more etc.,

The ones I have dealt with don't eat, they absorb and excrete through their skin...they still breathe with lungs and have kidneys, heart, etc, but their esophagus doesn't connect to a stomach or intestines. They clone and have no genitals so they really don't need clothes unless for adverse weather.
 Quoting: BRIEF

The ones you have dealt with?? Please tell us more.
But Lord, he stinketh!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/09/2013 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also the one this man is speaking of, he said they are plant eaters and they do not understand how we interact with animals. On their planet they usually kill everything off. Just eat the plants.
BRIEF

United States
05/09/2013 02:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
do aliens have sex
do aliens wear clothes
do aliens do the shit
do aliens have bath
do aliens eat food
more etc.,

Quoting: A Friend

I volunteered for the hybrid program, when they asked me to participate...they are combining the best of us and them, as they regret engineering themselves not to eat and lack emotions as we know them, among a few other things...

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
A Friend

United States
05/09/2013 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
do aliens have sex
do aliens wear clothes
do aliens do the shit
do aliens have bath
do aliens eat food
more etc.,

I volunteered for the hybrid program, when they asked me to participate...they are combining the best of us and them, as they regret engineering themselves not to eat and lack emotions as we know them, among a few other things...

Really? How did that come about?
But Lord, he stinketh!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211208
United States
05/09/2013 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39522406

To eat baby flesh..
BRIEF

United States
05/09/2013 03:19 PM

Report Abusive Post

Great...after they took what DNA they needed from me they had me interact and teach the young ones, as the hybrids can both talk and communicate telepathically but the others have no vocal cords and don't know how to raise emotional beings very well, so they need humans to help. After the coming cataclysms the hybrids will be introduced to Earth and they will become the new upgraded humans...

Briefcut4892
A Friend

United States
05/09/2013 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Great...after they took what DNA they needed from me they had me interact and teach the young ones, as the hybrids can both talk and communicate telepathically but the others have no vocal cords and don't know how to raise emotional beings very well, so they need humans to help. After the coming cataclysms the hybrids will be introduced to Earth and they will become the new upgraded humans...

How did they meet you? At home? Military? This is fascinating.
But Lord, he stinketh!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/09/2013 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39522406

To eat baby flesh..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211208

That's another species all together friend. Not the one's we speak of here.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/09/2013 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do go on...

It is interesting, but your character ID here makes it hard to take you seriously. LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12972411
United Kingdom
05/09/2013 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have 26 teeth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12972411
United Kingdom
05/09/2013 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

I recall you talking of this before brief, have you ever made a thread on it?

Would be a great read.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27184775
Australia
05/09/2013 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a question.

I just watched a video with Dr. Charles Hall who claims he worked with the Tall Whites in Dreamalnd.

I think he said the Aliens had a shuffle for a walk and around 24 teeth. I lost it as I was cleaning as I was listening, but was curious and looked in my mouth and that is how many I have. Well 25, and never got my molers.

Humans are supposed to have 32 and have seen as low as 28, but 24/ 25....that's quite a drop.

Just curious..

alien03
 Quoting: 32 Teeth 35464651

Just a thing about teeth, I sometimes wonder about the 32 thing because my birthdate adds up to 32, many significant times in my life have had the numbers 3 and 2 or 2 and 3 in that order in the dates or 5, which is 3+2. I know people get annoyed at the number thing but think, 32 teeth, 5 digits on our hands and feet (3+2), the Number 23 Phenomenon. I was also born on the 16th which adds up to 7 which is seen as a very Holy number, and in the 11th month too. 11 is very significant as a number to many people.

I am not suggesting I am anyone special, I'm just like anybody else, I don't even celebrate my birthday because I see it as a very self-indulgent thing to do...who am I that I should have people spend their money on me just because it's the day I came into this world? If they truly love me why not give me gifts every day and me give them gifts every day? Why should family love and friendships reach a peak on just one or two days a year, yet you can hate and argue with each other all the rest of the year. Anyway.

I am just curious.

As for your question, I don't think you're an alien, unless people born with no teeth are aliens too or people with small penis LOL. It's just how we are. If you are thinking you are special, you are, we all are in our own ways, but you are not from another planet or chosen to be a prophet. Trust me I've gone down that road of thought before and it led me to bad, bad places.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39469724
Turkey
05/09/2013 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a question.

Just curious..

alien03

you can figure this out by the dental floss that they buy.

easy.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/09/2013 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a question.

Just curious..

alien03

Just a thing about teeth, I sometimes wonder about the 32 thing because my birthdate adds up to 32, many significant times in my life have had the numbers 3 and 2 or 2 and 3 in that order in the dates or 5, which is 3+2. I know people get annoyed at the number thing but think, 32 teeth, 5 digits on our hands and feet (3+2), the Number 23 Phenomenon. I was also born on the 16th which adds up to 7 which is seen as a very Holy number, and in the 11th month too. 11 is very significant as a number to many people.

I am not suggesting I am anyone special, I'm just like anybody else, I don't even celebrate my birthday because I see it as a very self-indulgent thing to do...who am I that I should have people spend their money on me just because it's the day I came into this world? If they truly love me why not give me gifts every day and me give them gifts every day? Why should family love and friendships reach a peak on just one or two days a year, yet you can hate and argue with each other all the rest of the year. Anyway.

I am just curious.

As for your question, I don't think you're an alien, unless people born with no teeth are aliens too or people with small penis LOL. It's just how we are. If you are thinking you are special, you are, we all are in our own ways, but you are not from another planet or chosen to be a prophet. Trust me I've gone down that road of thought before and it led me to bad, bad places.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27184775

Thank you for all that. I don't think I'm special or anything, just always questioned my small mouth and why so little teeth as to everyone else...and than I hear this!

Also,

Than he begins to say...

Just makes you wonder....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22706162
United Kingdom
05/09/2013 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
My son has supernumerary teeth, (2 extras) mybe he is going to need surgery to remove them, he just turn 6
BRIEF

United States
05/09/2013 04:17 PM

Report Abusive Post

They watched and visited me since I was a kid...I think they wanted to see which genes expressed themselves, dominate genes, before deciding to include me in the program...or they were waiting until I reached sexual maturity, as that's what they were after ;)

Briefcut4892
BRIEF

United States
05/09/2013 04:19 PM

Report Abusive Post

I recall you talking of this before brief, have you ever made a thread on it?

Would be a great read.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12972411

No, I was asked to share my story only when asked, and not to seek attention...

Briefcut4892
A Friend

United States
05/09/2013 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

They watched and visited me since I was a kid...I think they wanted to see which genes expressed themselves, dominate genes, before deciding to include me in the program...or they were waiting until I reached sexual maturity, as that's what they were after ;)

That's a pretty amazing story Brief. Thank you for sharing it. When you were helping were you on a ship, here on earth or where?
But Lord, he stinketh!

BRIEF

United States
05/09/2013 04:31 PM

Report Abusive Post

That's a pretty amazing story Brief. Thank you for sharing it. When you were helping were you on a ship, here on earth or where?

On ship, that's where everything happens involving the hybrids...I would get a mental/telepathic message giving me a time they would be there and then once on craft if I were to "babysit" I would be given the ability to move around, otherwise, at first it was nothing but paralysis, for their safety, until I had proven I wouldn't freak out...although I did manage to kick one while I was supposed to be unable to move...all three were shocked I could move somewhat :)

After that they answered most of my questions and even a request to take a tour of the craft...well, only what they allowed me to see of course...sorry, no free energy technology to share.

Briefcut4892
A Friend

United States
05/09/2013 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

On ship, that's where everything happens involving the hybrids...I would get a mental/telepathic message giving me a time they would be there and then once on craft if I were to "babysit" I would be given the ability to move around, otherwise, at first it was nothing but paralysis, for their safety, until I had proven I wouldn't freak out...although I did manage to kick one while I was supposed to be unable to move...all three were shocked I could move somewhat :)

After that they answered most of my questions and even a request to take a tour of the craft...well, only what they allowed me to see of course...sorry, no free energy technology to share.

No problems with the energy technologies... I'm just amazed at your story. To hear of a real person doing the things you've done is awesome. Are you still in contact?
But Lord, he stinketh!

BRIEF

United States
05/09/2013 04:36 PM

Report Abusive Post

No problems with the energy technologies... I'm just amazed at your story. To hear of a real person doing the things you've done is awesome. Are you still in contact?

nah, I mean if I requested a visit I think they would out of respect, but they don't need me anymore...the ones I taught now teach the young ones so I'm not needed anymore.

Last Edited by BRIEF on 05/09/2013 04:37 PM

Briefcut4892
A Friend

United States
05/09/2013 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

nah, I mean if I requested a visit I think they would out of respect, but they don't need me anymore...the ones I taught now teach the young ones so I'm not needed anymore.

Did you see that movie Mars needs Mothers... Your story sounds so similar :)
But Lord, he stinketh!

GLP