Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,418 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 227,075
Pageviews Today: 399,685Threads Today: 200Posts Today: 2,882
04:44 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

How many teeth would an alien have? Humans have 32 or can be a few short, but..

BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
05/09/2013 04:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How many teeth would an alien have? Humans have 32 or can be a few short, but..

Did you see that movie Mars needs Mothers... Your story sounds so similar :)
 Quoting: BRIEF

LOL, I did not too long ago, a friend told me I need to watch it and gave me the DVD...
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
A Friend

User ID: 39568549
United States
05/09/2013 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: How many teeth would an alien have? Humans have 32 or can be a few short, but..

LOL, I did not too long ago, a friend told me I need to watch it and gave me the DVD...
 Quoting: A Friend

Cool Dude... What a GREAT experience.
But Lord, he stinketh!

:fnecsm:

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
A Friend

United States
05/09/2013 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this anything close to what they really look like?

aliens
But Lord, he stinketh!

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
BRIEF

United States
05/09/2013 05:08 PM

Report Abusive Post

aliens

Yeah, that's pretty much them, but maybe the camera is making it look too pale.

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
A Friend

United States
05/09/2013 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

aliens

Wow!!
But Lord, he stinketh!

A Friend

United States
05/09/2013 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

aliens

Wow!!

Do the hybrids have the full black eyes?
But Lord, he stinketh!

BRIEF

United States
05/09/2013 05:22 PM

Report Abusive Post

aliens

Wow!!

From what I understand they are lenses...their eyes are a lot more sensitive to light, and I'm sensitive to light as well, maybe a connection, I dunno...

:Briefandyoungest:

I have always needed sunglasses...and I'm AB- blood, still I don't know if that's a factor...

Briefcut4892
A Friend

United States
05/09/2013 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wow!!

From what I understand they are lenses...their eyes are a lot more sensitive to light, and I'm sensitive to light as well, maybe a connection, I dunno...

:Briefandyoungest:

I have always needed sunglasses...and I'm AB- blood, still I don't know if that's a factor...

You hear about the black eyed children, I wonder if they are hybrids. Also, I had a meditation session where a black eyed man was in it and I looked up black eyed people which brought me here to GLP.
But Lord, he stinketh!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34963435
United States
05/09/2013 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
How many rows do you leave on a corncob?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39292289

Ok.
I have no idea where your going with that?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35464651

Lol, it's very relevant and important
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34963435
United States
05/09/2013 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

The ones you have dealt with?? Please tell us more.

I volunteered for the hybrid program, when they asked me to participate...they are combining the best of us and them, as they regret engineering themselves not to eat and lack emotions as we know them, among a few other things...

Really? How did that come about?

Great...after they took what DNA they needed from me they had me interact and teach the young ones, as the hybrids can both talk and communicate telepathically but the others have no vocal cords and don't know how to raise emotional beings very well, so they need humans to help. After the coming cataclysms the hybrids will be introduced to Earth and they will become the new upgraded humans...

Are you trolling or serious
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23936785
Australia
05/09/2013 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
agentEverything is fine, report to your local Government dentist immediately
ming

User ID: 2155494
Sweden
05/09/2013 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a question.

I just watched a video with Dr. Charles Hall who claims he worked with the Tall Whites in Dreamalnd.

I think he said the Aliens had a shuffle for a walk and around 24 teeth. I lost it as I was cleaning as I was listening, but was curious and looked in my mouth and that is how many I have. Well 25, and never got my molers.

Humans are supposed to have 32 and have seen as low as 28, but 24/ 25....that's quite a drop.

Anyone know about the teeth on an alien?

Just curious..

alien03
 Quoting: 32 Teeth 35464651

I've got 26, that's all I've ever had.
Out of this ugliness may come,
Some day, so beautiful a flower,
That men will wonder at that hour,
Remembering smoke and flowerless slum,
And ask-glimpsing the agony
Of the slaves who wrestle to be free-
'But why were all the poets dumb?'
-William Montgomerie

So many gods, so many creeds,
So many paths that wind and wind,
While just the art of being kind
Is all the sad world needs.
-Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 35464651
United States
05/10/2013 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a question.

I just watched a video with Dr. Charles Hall who claims he worked with the Tall Whites in Dreamalnd.

I think he said the Aliens had a shuffle for a walk and around 24 teeth. I lost it as I was cleaning as I was listening, but was curious and looked in my mouth and that is how many I have. Well 25, and never got my molers.

Humans are supposed to have 32 and have seen as low as 28, but 24/ 25....that's quite a drop.

Anyone know about the teeth on an alien?

Just curious..

alien03
 Quoting: 32 Teeth 35464651

I've got 26, that's all I've ever had.
 Quoting: ming

26 is weird..28 seems to be the lowest so far I can read about people having. I have exactly 24 teeth and I would like to see who on GLP might have that as well - IF ANY AT ALL!

If you have 24...Please leave a comment here- THNX!
BRIEF

United States
05/10/2013 01:05 PM

Report Abusive Post

I volunteered for the hybrid program, when they asked me to participate...they are combining the best of us and them, as they regret engineering themselves not to eat and lack emotions as we know them, among a few other things...

Really? How did that come about?

Great...after they took what DNA they needed from me they had me interact and teach the young ones, as the hybrids can both talk and communicate telepathically but the others have no vocal cords and don't know how to raise emotional beings very well, so they need humans to help. After the coming cataclysms the hybrids will be introduced to Earth and they will become the new upgraded humans...

Are you trolling or serious
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34963435

Contrary to popular belief I don't troll...well maybe Russ and EAT just a little ;)

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/14/2013 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for sharing, Brief.

Still waiting to hear if anyone knows more about the teeth..
~Spaze*Man~

User ID: 39827875
United States
05/14/2013 08:05 PM

Report Abusive Post

aliens

How many different species of these are there? did they explain anything about themselves?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34760435
United States
05/14/2013 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
King Louis XIII had a double row of teeth. He also did not sweat even when he put forth a lot physical exertion.

Interesting.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/16/2013 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
King Louis XIII had a double row of teeth. He also did not sweat even when he put forth a lot physical exertion.

Interesting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34760435

That is very interesting. I can't find anything that show that. Is there any articles about him and how strange he was? I would like to read these.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31047162
United States
05/16/2013 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
considering the infinite diversity of life forms we are going to eventually encounter, your question does not narrow it down close enough

There are likely a number of sentient alien life forms in the immediate cosmic neighborhood that are so bizarre that entire new sciences and types of nomenclature will have to be developed.
JustTruth

User ID: 34244138
United States
05/16/2013 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
i have 19 natural teeth and one plastic tooth to replace the one that broke. Have no wisdom or molar never had

Last Edited by JustTruth on 05/16/2013 03:26 PM
JustTruth
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/28/2013 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
i have 19 natural teeth and one plastic tooth to replace the one that broke. Have no wisdom or molar never had
 Quoting: JustTruth

Quoting: JustTruth

Wow! Just 19??

GLP