Elizastorm
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 39606888
United States
05/10/2013 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Madagascar, The GIANT Alien Race
I will attempt, to post this again. By any chance if my post is taken from the database again, please make a note of what I am about to tell you. It is very important There is a Alien Race. They are giant in size, about 3 or 4 times the height of a bear standing on his back legs. Their physical size is massive, once again about 3 or 4 combine bears. They are the predator race of Aliens. They are called the Madagascar. Even though their size is so massive, if they are in a room with you, you would not even know it. Unless they make their presence known to you. The Madagascar are an Ancient Alien race, their presence on this planet is marked. Look at all those, unexplained ancient massive structures, that still stand all over the world. That would have taken the man power of over a thousand men to build. The Madagascar have never left this earth. They are still here. The giant Alien race, they are beautiful. I have been in the presence of them, although it is difficult to give you a deep, description of their face. I saw them in a silhouette shadow form. I can tell you when the Madagascar sits down, it looks like they are still standing. That gives you an idea of their giant like size. Their head size is extremely large. They can take any size man and palm them like a basketball. They want me to tell all of you about them. They want all of you to understand and realize they are here on earth with you. They want their presence known. It is o.k. if you don't understand why they are called Madagascar. They just want you all to understand , that is the name they all want you call them. The Ones of many Alien, Ancient Races. The MADAGASCAR. The predator gods.

Last Edited by Elizastorm on 05/10/2013 07:43 AM
ER
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 40662530
United States
05/28/2013 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Madagascar, The GIANT Alien Race
I will attempt, to post this again. By any chance if my post is taken from the database again, please make a note of what I am about to tell you. It is very important There is a Alien Race. They are giant in size, about 3 or 4 times the height of a bear standing on his back legs. Their physical size is massive, once again about 3 or 4 combine bears. They are the predator race of Aliens. They are called the Madagascar. Even though their size is so massive, if they are in a room with you, you would not even know it. Unless they make their presence known to you. The Madagascar are an Ancient Alien race, their presence on this planet is marked. Look at all those, unexplained ancient massive structures, that still stand all over the world. That would have taken the man power of over a thousand men to build. The Madagascar have never left this earth. They are still here. The giant Alien race, they are beautiful. I have been in the presence of them, although it is difficult to give you a deep, description of their face. I saw them in a silhouette shadow form. I can tell you when the Madagascar sits down, it looks like they are still standing. That gives you an idea of their giant like size. Their head size is extremely large. They can take any size man and palm them like a basketball. They want me to tell all of you about them. They want all of you to understand and realize they are here on earth with you. They want their presence known. It is o.k. if you don't understand why they are called Madagascar. They just want you all to understand , that is the name they all want you call them. The Ones of many Alien, Ancient Races. The MADAGASCAR. The predator gods.
 Quoting: Elizastorm
THEY ARE REAL.
ER
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 40798844
United States
05/30/2013 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
MADAGASCAR ALIENS ARE REAL.]
ER
BadMoonRising
User ID: 4583236
United Kingdom
05/30/2013 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're either not taking meds or taking too much meds.

Get help.
aqmah

User ID: 2944501
United Arab Emirates
05/30/2013 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
MADAGASCAR is the modern name for ANUNNAKI
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 40806039
United States
05/30/2013 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Get help.
 Quoting: BadMoonRising 4583236

Don't be to alarm when you are alone in your home, but yet you start to feel a strong strange presence with you. Just remember you're either not taking meds or you're taking to much meds. By the way they won't be there to help you.

Last Edited by Elizastorm on 05/30/2013 08:24 AM
ER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40778651
United States
05/30/2013 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
now why would they rather be called by a name that is the same as a place here on earth?

annunaki is better don't ya think?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37815428
United States
05/30/2013 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Get help.

Don't be to alarm when you are alone in your home, but yet you start to feel a strong strange presence with you. Just remember you're either not taking meds or you're taking to much meds. By the way they won't be there to help you.

what are their intentions?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40725468
Belgium
05/30/2013 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have proof?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9764058
United Kingdom
05/30/2013 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't fckin wait till the kids go back to school
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/30/2013 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 5 stars? for no link?
Reinvigorated Being

User ID: 2782120
United States
05/30/2013 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't fckin wait till the kids go back to school
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9764058

^^^^^^^^^^^THIS!!!!!
I'm a proud Texan & American, posting from Central Texas & have no clue why my flag shows friggin Canada(no offense to my Canadian friends).

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."

Diderot

"Immigration without assimilation is invasion!" - Anonymous Coward

Gird your lions, shave your Family & panic sex the 'maters!

"When your so-called religion is purely a political theory of conquest, and deception is one of it's core principles then it strikes me as perfectly sane and reasonable to assume literally everyone who is of such a "religion" to be exactly the same POS who deserves to be treated as the enemy non-stop." Darkwolf007
Patient.Zer0

User ID: 1534311
United States
05/30/2013 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Get help.

Yep, I do think this little lady has lost all of her marbles.
"It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong."
Richard P. Feynman
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9246694
United States
05/30/2013 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
heroes of old,men of reknown.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32330802
United States
05/30/2013 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 5 stars? for no link?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40778651

5a giant skull found...
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/30/2013 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
a lion
a hippo
a giraffe
and a zebra

plus a team of highly skilled penguins
Elizastorm  (OP)

United States
05/30/2013 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
The name by which they have chosen that is a huge secret, that has not even been reveled to me yet. There is a lot we don't no about this planet. Why places are even named, the way they are all over planet earth. Are humans really naming these countries or did the Aliens guide them towards what to name every inch of this planet. The MADAGASCAR are part of the Ten nations of Aliens. They have been here way before man was even designed. They are one of many Alien keepers of the planet, don't worry about their intentions. Just make sure you live a good life, don't bring harm to anyone innocent. Be good to yourself and others. And what ever you do never challenge their authority. They are truly the GODS of the UNIVERSE, and the MADAGASCAR if definitely a GIANT GOD. Look around you they left proof every where on earth of their existence. Look at all of the unexplained ancient structures that were built. That would of taken heavy duty machinery of this time to build and the man power of a thousand men. The government doesn't want anyone to know about the GIANT ALIENS. The government hides so much information, they want people to always see them as larger then life. When in reality it is really the big dogs that are running the show. The Aliens, The GODS, and APOPHIS in every form possible. They are here and its their show. They do what they want,there is no explanation needed. Now power tripping human beings, may have a problem accepting that. Elizastorm
ER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1123472
Italy
05/30/2013 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
please remove this thread from the database
abhie

User ID: 30421995
India
05/30/2013 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds a bit dubiuos. I mean aliens so big means there should be repeated sightings here and there right?

Funny thing I got when I searched Madagascar aliens , I got this page, with the Prometheus poster on the left, and the Madagascar poster on the right.
[link to www.gossipcop.com]

Do you have any link to prove this OP?
(I'm male, mid-40's, and live and work in India as a designer. Writing is a passion of mine, as is painting. My avatar represents my protagonist against the Illuminati -a female warrior.)
:laotszungb:
Elizastorm  (OP)

United States
05/30/2013 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
please remove this thread from the database
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1123472

It is so sad I try to tell all of you the truth, I cannot force any of you to believe me. Just know this when your governments are ready to announce Alien presence on earth is real here. Remember people like me try to tell all of you. Before they remove it from the database. Just think people where do you think all these technology companies are getting their ideas and materials to build all of this complicated stuff. From computers to cell phones, satellites, mass structures that need giant tools to build. That can penetrate the ground in very little time. Anything that has a microchip in it, was design by the Aliens that are here. Elizastorm

Last Edited by Elizastorm on 05/30/2013 09:11 AM
ER
dave
User ID: 29697594
Czechia
05/30/2013 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

I believe you... never met MADAGASCAR as far as i know...Waiting for my dream maybe i ll meet with them there... I want see MADAGASCAR sorry for me i cant :(
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35662124
United States
05/30/2013 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
where can i get one.I need a big ole dude to help me out with some yard work.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/30/2013 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Watch out for the Mada nascars they are the drunken hillbilly brothers of the madagascars.The size of there beers is the size of a Keg.Its a bitch cleaning up after them when they party.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/30/2013 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Be careful if you party with the mada nascars i saw one tea bag a human and he nearly broke his neck.His testicles were the size of a 50lb sack of potatoes.Fucking red neck aliens.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/30/2013 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Come on man where did you go.Please tell me more about your jack & the beanstalk aliens.
Free Planet
User ID: 40813713
United Kingdom
05/30/2013 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Eliza,

why can't we 'see' them?

and how do they 'fit into our homes'?

what are the dimensions of the other nine alien races already here?
Free Planet
User ID: 40856986
United Kingdom
05/31/2013 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello?

OP, where you at?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38853209
United States
05/31/2013 03:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
They sound like biker fags.
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 40860130
United States
05/31/2013 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
They sound like biker fags.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38853209

This is not a game all of you have to be very careful what you say about them. They know who each and every person is on this earth. There is no where you can go, where they won't or can't find you. I have been allowed to talk about them now. If you are not able to add positive feed back, for your sake please don't say anything at all. I have no control over the MADAGASCAR Alien Race, visiting homes of people that may have offended them. The scary part about it, is they can be standing right in front of you and you may never know they are there looking, staring at you. When you maybe alone in your home and you feel something strange around you, don't second guess yourself. It is highly possible something not human is there with you.

Last Edited by Elizastorm on 05/31/2013 05:26 AM
ER
Free Planet
User ID: 40856986
United Kingdom
05/31/2013 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
sometimes, when I'm on the keyboard, I sense HUNDREDS of them over my shoulder,

is it them?
Anonymous Coward