MessengerInTheLastDay​s
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 2717891
United States
05/10/2013 12:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Dream I had of a Large Mushroom Cloud
This dream I had last night was very vivid. I remember looking out my patio window and seeing a very large mushroom cloud, super big. I remember from my patio window this place where this large mushroom cloud was, was across the sea because the sea was there..the blast cloud traveled over the sea to us.. And I remember yelling to my wife babe I think a volcano just went off and like a nuke explodes I remember seeing the smoke race toward us. I remember telling my family, get ready its about to get dark.. Then I remember hearing a voice say it is not a volcano they attacked a chemical plant or some sort of plant facility... I can still see the image in my head as we speak.. this was a very vivid dream..

#LPRF
Do you have eyes to see, ears to hear and a heart to understand? JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY WAY to SALVATION, DELIVERANCE and PEACE! Soon his grace will be taken from the earth and his WRATH will be poured out. Accept JESUS CHRIST while the GRACE of GOD is still available. May the Peace of God be with you! Love, Pray, Repent and Forgive.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39618018
United States
05/10/2013 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Dream I had of a Large Mushroom Cloud
whatever

Maybe a mushroom cloud out of your ass after you ate your government cheese!

lmaolmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34959847
United States
05/10/2013 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
lot of nuke like dreams these days
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 372471
Canada
05/10/2013 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34959847

Only from US dreamers. The rest of us hear about the extinction of the US in our dreams and see if we can find survivors.

At least in mine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36133702
United States
05/10/2013 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Babylon falls
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 372471
Canada
05/10/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Babylon falls
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36133702

Wouldn't be the first time.
MessengerInTheLastDay​s  (OP)

User ID: 2717891
United States
07/24/2014 11:23 AM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Do you have eyes to see, ears to hear and a heart to understand? JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY WAY to SALVATION, DELIVERANCE and PEACE! Soon his grace will be taken from the earth and his WRATH will be poured out. Accept JESUS CHRIST while the GRACE of GOD is still available. May the Peace of God be with you! Love, Pray, Repent and Forgive.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 60044616
United States
07/24/2014 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dude... I just woke up from a nuke dream myself, no more than 4 hours ago.. two infact, i could see one on each horison.. one to the east, and one to the west.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2691750
United States
07/24/2014 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34959847

Only from US dreamers. The rest of us hear about the extinction of the US in our dreams and see if we can find survivors.

At least in mine.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 372471

OK you gave me chills. I have these same dreams, I have my rifle and my pistol, and I am walk in through the woods by myself to find anyone surviving. My family and my girlfriend are nowhere to be found and I had a weird feeling they were deceased.

I am from the US however
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 60044616
United States
07/24/2014 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
The nukes are upon us..
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/24/2014 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
The nukes are upon us..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 60044616

Sadly it seems so, I feel like we're about to get involved with the wrong people.
YouAreDreaming

User ID: 10503161
Canada
07/24/2014 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think we are in a very likely probability for this to happen in the near future, I had a very disturbing vision which concerns me may be legit.

Thread: Really creepy feelings like nuclear bombs going off, people being snuffed out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 53805149
United States
07/24/2014 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
This dream I had last night was very vivid. I remember looking out my patio window and seeing a very large mushroom cloud, super big. I remember from my patio window this place where this large mushroom cloud was, was across the sea because the sea was there..the blast cloud traveled over the sea to us.. And I remember yelling to my wife babe I think a volcano just went off and like a nuke explodes I remember seeing the smoke race toward us. I remember telling my family, get ready its about to get dark.. Then I remember hearing a voice say it is not a volcano they attacked a chemical plant or some sort of plant facility... I can still see the image in my head as we speak.. this was a very vivid dream..

#LPRF
 Quoting: MessengerInTheLastDays

It was really your subconscious telling you that you wanted to suck on a big mushroom head.

epiclol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21350566
United Kingdom
07/24/2014 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

#LPRF

Dream tard
Peace Dog

User ID: 56830852
United States
07/24/2014 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

#LPRF

Sounds like the only shrooms you came in contact with were psychedelic.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/24/2014 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you from florida? There are some offshore nuclear power plants off the coast of Jacksonville
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/24/2014 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you from florida? There are some offshore nuclear power plants off the coast of Jacksonville
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2691750

I may be misinformed about that

GLP