Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Game Has Changed - Boston Bomber In Plain Sight
fulloftards
 Quoting: MartianPrincess

Yes...

But they are OUR tards!!!

dance
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8691435
United States
05/13/2013 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not this shit again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39621206

I think he's referring to the fact that the Jogger card isn't from the original 1982 game.

Here's a list of all the cards: [link to www.sjgames.com]

That's directly from the manufacturers website. I don't see the "jogger" card on there.

Also, maybe the lady didn't throw anything. Maybe the object came from the explosion.

I understand how shocking that video is, but I think that more evidence should be analyzed before making any conclusions
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8691435

I paused and watched the scenes many times, the object does seem to be coming from the woman and not the explosion.
 Quoting: 1908247

Okay, yeah. Something definitely went from her hand to the red jogger. Then he dropped it as he was catching it. Then, that security guard kicked the object in the direction of the man in blue. This happened, 100%.

What happened to the object after it was kicked? We don't know. Video suggests the man in blue took it, but that's only a suggestion.

Also, where did this jogger card come from if not the original game?

Finally, why would anyone orchestrate such a hand off? So much can go wrong with that lady throwing the object backwards. That's just, ridiculous. There's so many other possible ways to make that explosion go off, why choose the most obvious/difficult route?
oblunt

User ID: 38888013
United States
05/13/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm glad to see this point keep popping up. There is something to it.

Look for someone that doesn't have a reaction or less of one.
 Quoting: PoAMutant

I think it's incorrect to focus on the man in blue. He is just performing his role, just like nearly everyone on-set (screen) at the finish line.

If you truly want someone with less of a reaction, or a suspicious one, the woman in green is your gal. She runs right by the explosion and her only reaction is to cover her ears, after making the "smooth" backwards toss motion. Then she glances back to check out the scene briefly, before continuing her steady jog.

But it wasn't enough to keep this big grin off her face! [link to i.imgur.com]

By the way, the only reason we got a glimpse of this is because the woman's "shield" (the guy in bright orange jogging in front of her) ducked too low during the toss. Before that he was keeping her very well hidden, as rehearsed.

NOW, FOR A TWIST
There is something important that I think this video has wrong. And I haven't heard anyone else mentioning it.

I'm not sure if it's conclusive that the police officer kicked the detonator. It's possible. But I am of the opinion that the old man transferred it inside a black bag/beanie he was carrying.

Next, there is hard proof that the 2nd explosion occurred at the EXACT MOMENT when the old man was receiving help from "a man in yellow." They both held the black bag, and potentially whatever was inside.

See this image:
[link to i.imgur.com] and more clearly here [link to i.imgur.com]

Now this may seem normal, he's helping him up right? Wrong. Immediately after the 2nd explosion, the man in yellow stands back for this photo-op:
[link to i.imgur.com]

The old man can be seen here, being walked away by someone else, with his black bag in hand [link to i.imgur.com] Reportedly, he walked back to his hotel unhelped...

Here is an album with a few other interesting images. Also note the "AP photo elimination notice" for 2 of the images. The AP has attempted to restrict republishing of these photos. Why? Well for one, they show the detonation and the methodical staging/filming of it.

[link to imgur.com]

Misc information

More pics of woman:
- [link to imgur.com]

Here she is just seconds before the attack, getting into position (passing the old man in orange -- at that pace, wouldn't she have passed him long ago):

[link to www.liveleak.com]

Frames from video, highlighting the handoff:
[link to imgur.com]

The jogger in green:
- name Peggy Boren
- runner #18430
- race results [link to i.imgur.com]
- a video/interview where peggy describes the day as "near perfection" [link to www.kutv.com]

The old man:
- name Bill Iffrig
- runner #19200
- race results [link to i.imgur.com] (apparently he finished )
- just google his name, he whored himself out for interviews/articles all over the place

The shield in bright orange, let's call him Orange Agent:
- name ??
- runner #27405
- race results: none listed. this is also more runners than participated in the marathon. I didn't find any runner #s near this high.

[bREMAINING QUESTIONS
Now, a skeptic still should ask -- "why the fuck would any of this make sense? Why would the woman throw a detonator to a man behind her?"

Here are a few explanations I can think of:
- first it must be quite an HONOR to illuminati scum to press the button. They seemed to thoroughly their roles, including the old man in yellow who "helped" detonate the 2nd bomb with his bff iffrig.

- hiding in plain view is quite effective. these actors jumped right on tv to give multiple interviews / alibis right away, and they made sure to explain any inconsistencies they noticed. After all, what the news reports is FACT right?? After they play their part, the manhunt for patsies began...

- another possibility is the bomb/detonator are some kind of proprietary/private technology, and by handing it off, they are able to return it through the proper channels

Last Edited by oblunt on 05/13/2013 06:28 PM
katballoo

User ID: 37874254
Canada
05/13/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
If there is any actual "shilling" going on in a thread like this is from those advocating these utterly inane theories.

It makes those who question any official narrative look like idiots; it diverts energy and attention from real malfeasance which is actually right out in the open where anyone can see.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39530681

In this utterly inane world, there are no inane theories. Every theory has to be looked at, because it is not like we are going to get what really happened from our own government, now are we? When it comes to a Government agenda, everything has to be questioned. There isn't anything that is right out in the open anymore. And why do you think that is?

I am not saying that this is the people who set the bomb off...I don't know. But, I am willing to look at every angle of this, because these days, we HAVE to. We certainly can't listen to our media! HAAAHAAAHAAA! That is a big joke!
Enorm Uskowk

User ID: 36010003
United States
05/13/2013 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's like the retard bus from sandy hook decided to unload in boston. Seriously, do you want to look as fucking stupid as Jay Johnson (NAM) did during his sh hoax interviews? Because that's how you morans are looking at this moment. Fucking batshit insane.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34132561
Belgium
05/13/2013 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
As everyone in the nation focused on the man in the red tank top who collapsed, we all might have missed the real suspect.

"No one ever suspects a harmless jogger"

[link to vimeo.com (secure)]

Vimeo wont embed here sorry.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34893971

Absolute bsflag

You can see clearly the object does not come from the green jogger ... omfg .. people. get real :)
katballoo

Canada
05/13/2013 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I fall in the middle on this one.

I could easily be swayed to the believers side if someone could give an explanation as to why there would need to be a hand off. It creates additional room for error (which occurred) and draws attention. Why draw more attention when the web is being collectively scoured 24/7 by people looking for this exact type of footage.
 Quoting: Clovis

perhaps thats exactly what they want with everything explicit, even a card game relating to it?

perhaps they want people to start noticing and get pissed off or something.. tounge

I actually think they are trying to see how much they can get away with. Sure, some people will notice, but the majority will not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15555994
United States
05/13/2013 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
\

watch the bruins win and go far and the 'red' sox as well

cocksuckin pats too
 Quoting: there is enough evidence for 39627898

Whats up with the Bay Area? Batman Strike Strike Zone + SF 49ers are tight as fuck. Golden State ballin out of nowhere. Damn San Jose Sharks are too. Something up?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1123472
Italy
05/13/2013 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's fake and it's fucking obvious. Made by an amateur. Fucking disrespectfull to the victims.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 34893971
United States
05/13/2013 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's fake and it's fucking obvious. Made by an amateur. Fucking disrespectfull to the victims.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1123472

Did you pull a muscle when reaching with that comment?
katballoo

Canada
05/13/2013 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do you delusional types want this to be a non-muslim so badly? Your disinformation attempt reeks of desperation.
 Quoting: Enorm Uskowk

Tell me...why do you WANT this to be a Muslim so badly? What I want is the TRUTH! I don't care whether it was a muslim, the government, or the man in the moon!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32715280
United States
05/13/2013 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
katballoo

Canada
05/13/2013 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not this shit again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39621206

I think he's referring to the fact that the Jogger card isn't from the original 1982 game.

Here's a list of all the cards: [link to www.sjgames.com]

That's directly from the manufacturers website. I don't see the "jogger" card on there.

Also, maybe the lady didn't throw anything. Maybe the object came from the explosion.

I understand how shocking that video is, but I think that more evidence should be analyzed before making any conclusions

I paused and watched the scenes many times, the object does seem to be coming from the woman and not the explosion.

Okay, yeah. Something definitely went from her hand to the red jogger. Then he dropped it as he was catching it. Then, that security guard kicked the object in the direction of the man in blue. This happened, 100%.

What happened to the object after it was kicked? We don't know. Video suggests the man in blue took it, but that's only a suggestion.

Also, where did this jogger card come from if not the original game?

Finally, why would anyone orchestrate such a hand off? So much can go wrong with that lady throwing the object backwards. That's just, ridiculous. There's so many other possible ways to make that explosion go off, why choose the most obvious/difficult route?

I see what you are saying...but sometimes the most obvious, is the least accepted. I am not saying this IS what happened, but I don't discredit it, either.
Anonymous Coward
Italy
05/13/2013 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you need a pair of glasses? A fucking 3 year old can see it's fake.
Enorm Uskowk

United States
05/13/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

They are fucking delusional, and believe fucking fantasies. It's a waste of time trying to explain anything to these nutjobs. They are fucking disinformation agents by stupidity.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/13/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Enlighten me. I made it so tell me what is fake.

Her arm did not cock back and toss an object?

Was there not only 1, out of dozens of cops looking at the man in blue who he kicks the object back to?

Please tell me how the object being kicked back, gliding on the ground is a dixie cup or magic water bottle.

Because you know, first thing you do when a blast goes off is toss a water bottle or dixie cup. Notice how many other runners in the finish line did not toss their imaginary dixie cups an water bottles?

So its clear, we must ban red solo cups.....
Anonymous Coward
Italy
05/13/2013 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
FAKE!! And fucking obvious. Go figure, why would she toss the device to someone walking behind her? What's the use? Why not hide it and just walk on? Or toss it to the man in blue? Or just give it to the man in blue? And why give it to this man in blue at all? What's the fucking use if she could just hold it in her hand and walk on?

Ok, here is the plan. You will trigger the bomb, then toss the triggering device to John Doe who is running behind you, he will pretend he is injured by the blast and drop the device, then police officer Jack will run towards John and kick the device to Paul who is wearing a blue jacket........
katballoo

Canada
05/13/2013 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's like the retard bus from sandy hook decided to unload in boston. Seriously, do you want to look as fucking stupid as Jay Johnson (NAM) did during his sh hoax interviews? Because that's how you morans are looking at this moment. Fucking batshit insane.

Crawl back into your "tiny box" so that you can view the world from there. We don't need your name calling, and guilt throwing. Go find a thread who cares about what you have to say.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17599334
United States
05/13/2013 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do you delusional types want this to be a non-muslim so badly? Your disinformation attempt reeks of desperation.

Paid megaphony

Thanks for playing

baby
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38891107
United States
05/13/2013 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe the hand-off or 'toss' was just for the show? They KNOW this is videoed from numerous angles. Who's to say how much it was orchestrated; the 'scene' was for the illumunati card photo op.5a
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
05/13/2013 05:17 PM

Report Abusive Post

no that's you... buddy.

you don't remember how we lived do you?............

and still the same results with you.........that's insane.
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8691435
United States
05/13/2013 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

They are fucking delusional, and believe fucking fantasies. It's a waste of time trying to explain anything to these nutjobs. They are fucking disinformation agents by stupidity.

Irony. You won't even acknowledge this information. The only stupid one is someone that doesn't analyze both sides of an issue and find the flaws.

So, you're not only stupid, but lazy. Fuck you for being a dick. rant

And if you watch the video, the object comes from the lady to the man and the man drops the object on the ground. You can watch the video from ABC if you don't believe this one. It's the same shit.

All we are saying is this is suspicious and we need to start asking more questions and demand them be answered by sources that have such information.

But no, you're in here, being a piece of shit dumbass stupid mother fucking cock sucker and trying to keep us down for raising suspicion. Fuck you twice.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/13/2013 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

The entire purpose of this message board is to speculate on various "other" theories regarding current events and is meant for entertainment and hobby...

You, and the other obvious posters, are here with an agenda that is the complete opposite of what this board (and others like it) are all about...

so any educated person would clearly see that you are not here for that reason...
Enorm Uskowk

United States
05/13/2013 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

no that's you... buddy.

you don't remember how we lived do you?............

and still the same results with you.........that's insane.
 Quoting: Daniel of the Rose

What the fuck are you talking about? See... fucking insane. The whole hoax pusher crowd is fucking loony.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/13/2013 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm glad to see this point keep popping up. There is something to it.

Look for someone that doesn't have a reaction or less of one.
 Quoting: PoAMutant

I think it's incorrect to focus on the man in blue. He is just performing his role, just like nearly everyone on-set (screen) at the finish line.

If you truly want someone with less of a reaction, or a suspicious one, the woman in green is your gal. She runs right by the explosion and her only reaction is to cover her ears, after making the "smooth" backwards toss motion. Then she glances back to check out the scene briefly, before continuing her steady jog.

But it wasn't enough to keep this big grin off her face! [link to i.imgur.com]

By the way, the only reason we got a glimpse of this is because the woman's "shield" (the guy in bright orange jogging in front of her) ducked too low during the toss. Before that he was keeping her very well hidden, as rehearsed.

NOW, FOR A TWIST
There is something important that I think this video has wrong. And I haven't heard anyone else mentioning it.

I'm not sure if it's conclusive that the police officer kicked the detonator. It's possible. But I am of the opinion that the old man transferred it inside a black bag/beanie he was carrying.

Next, there is hard proof that the 2nd explosion occurred at the EXACT MOMENT when the old man was receiving help from "a man in yellow." They both held the black bag, and potentially whatever was inside.

See this image:
[link to i.imgur.com] and more clearly here [link to i.imgur.com]

Now this may seem normal, he's helping him up right? Wrong. Immediately after the 2nd explosion, the man in yellow stands back for this photo-op:
[link to i.imgur.com]

The old man can be seen here, being walked away by someone else, with his black bag in hand [link to i.imgur.com] Reportedly, he walked back to his hotel unhelped...

Here is an album with a few other interesting images. Also note the "AP photo elimination notice" for 2 of the images. The AP has attempted to restrict republishing of these photos. Why? Well for one, they show the detonation and the methodical staging/filming of it.

Misc information

More pics of woman:
- [link to imgur.com]

Here she is just seconds before the attack, getting into position (passing the old man in orange -- at that pace, wouldn't she have passed him long ago):

[link to www.liveleak.com]

Frames from video, highlighting the handoff:
[link to imgur.com]

The jogger in green:
- name Peggy Boren
- runner #18430
- race results [link to i.imgur.com]
- a video/interview where peggy describes the day as "near perfection" [link to www.kutv.com]

The old man:
- name Bill Iffrig
- runner #19200
- race results [link to i.imgur.com] (apparently he finished )
- just google his name, he whored himself out for interviews/articles all over the place

The shield in bright orange, let's call him Orange Agent:
- name ??
- runner #27405
- race results: none listed. this is also more runners than participated in the marathon. I didn't find any runner #s near this high.

[bREMAINING QUESTIONS
Now, a skeptic still should ask -- "why the fuck would any of this make sense? Why would the woman throw a detonator to a man behind her?"

Here are a few explanations I can think of:
- first it must be quite an HONOR to illuminati scum to press the button. They seemed to thoroughly their roles, including the old man in yellow who "helped" detonate the 2nd bomb with his bff iffrig.

- hiding in plain view is quite effective. these actors jumped right on tv to give multiple interviews / alibis right away, and they made sure to explain any inconsistencies they noticed. After all, what the news reports is FACT right?? After they play their part, the manhunt for patsies began...

- another possibility is the bomb/detonator are some kind of proprietary/private technology, and by handing it off, they are able to return it through the proper channels
 Quoting: oblunt

clappa
katballoo

Canada
05/13/2013 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Then why are you here trying? Wow, you are a shill of the worst kind. You haven't even had anything constructive to add about this, except total criticism for something that you don't believe. If you don't believe this, why don't you add why? And do tell us what you believed really happened, while you are at it. Either that, or go away, you are wasting your time being critical of others.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/13/2013 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
FAKE!! And fucking obvious. Go figure, why would she toss the device to someone walking behind her? What's the use? Why not hide it and just walk on? Or toss it to the man in blue? Or just give it to the man in blue? And why give it to this man in blue at all? What's the fucking use if she could just hold it in her hand and walk on?

Ok, here is the plan. You will trigger the bomb, then toss the triggering device to John Doe who is running behind you, he will pretend he is injured by the blast and drop the device, then police officer Jack will run towards John and kick the device to Paul who is wearing a blue jacket........

You answered your own question lol.

Where did the device go after being kicked? Out of frame and out of sight.

At exactly At exactly the 2:22;02 mark in the video while editing is the moment his foot impacts the object.

Once the device is kicked towards man in blue it is not seen again, sir. HENCE WHY I AM ASKING THE QUESTION of What the hell is going on here?

Notice I said in the video, Was The Card Played?

You are refusing to see what is in your face and I put this video here for others to analyze and come up with solid answers. You are attacking my video by answering your own damn questions.

For the record, notice how the people on this site who will not accept things are the first to resort to name calling? Its absolutely fantastic to watch some of you come undone.
Enorm Uskowk

United States
05/13/2013 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

The entire purpose of this message board is to speculate on various "other" theories regarding current events and is meant for entertainment and hobby...

You, and the other obvious posters, are here with an agenda that is the complete opposite of what this board (and others like it) are all about...

so any educated person would clearly see that you are not here for that reason...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17599334

Exactly as the hoaxtards always do... Call everyone with common sense a shill, while shilling themselves.

You are the fucking kings of hypocrisy!
katballoo

Canada
05/13/2013 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17599334

Exactly, they are not even here to give an opinion of what they think happened. They just want to derail the thread. Well, people like this only serve to convince me even further that this was a false flag.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39530681
United States
05/13/2013 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, what is the theory here again?

They dressed this woman in green like an alleged card in a 30 year old game; she runs 26 miles holding a detonator, then sets off a bomb right in front of where she's running, then throws said detonator to an 80 year old man who has also just run 26 miles and is conveniently right next to her; and of course, all the nearby Boston cops just happen to be in on the conspiracy too and have been waiting to grab the device.

GLP