The Game Has Changed - Boston Bomber In Plain Sight

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8691435
United States
05/13/2013 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Game Has Changed - Boston Bomber In Plain Sight
The first time I saw this vid I got excited also, but when I paused it & replayed over and over it became obvious to me that the object shot out from behind her with the blast. Near where the policeman is standing. Is there something I am missing? Somewhere I should pause the video?

It would be nice if we could have a discussion about this instead of dividing into two camps that call each other shills and tards.
 Quoting: BossBitch

Exactly...I just want to hear what people have to say about the situation, not about what they think of the people who are talking about it!
 Quoting: katballoo

Just report, Enorm Uskowk, and get that counter productive p.o.s. outta here.
katballoo

User ID: 37874254
Canada
05/13/2013 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
The first time I saw this vid I got excited also, but when I paused it & replayed over and over it became obvious to me that the object shot out from behind her with the blast. Near where the policeman is standing. Is there something I am missing? Somewhere I should pause the video?

It would be nice if we could have a discussion about this instead of dividing into two camps that call each other shills and tards.

The people calling shills and tards are all shills. I thinik it's pretty easy to tell which comments are garbage and scan past them.

Also here is a set of photos/frames highlighting the toss. It's 100% not coming from the blast: [link to imgur.com] (use right arrow for next frame)
 Quoting: oblunt

That really does look like it comes from her hand. It definitely does not come from the blast. But, it is trying to determine what it is that she has in her hand. He certainly looks like he is trying to catch it, but misses it. Very interesting.
Enorm Uskowk

User ID: 36010003
United States
05/13/2013 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

The people calling shills and tards are all shills. I thinik it's pretty easy to tell which comments are garbage and scan past them.

Also here is a set of photos/frames highlighting the toss. It's 100% not coming from the blast: [link to imgur.com] (use right arrow for next frame)

Could you possibly include all frames, and not cherry pick to prove a point? It is slightly shady of you.
 Quoting: Enorm Uskowk

Here are 3 sources you may find more veritable:
- [link to www.youtube.com]
- [link to abcnews.go.com]
- [link to www.youtube.com]

indeed, thank you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33469929
United States
05/13/2013 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
any hi-resolution pics of the device on the ground? Looked kinda like a detonator to me.
Enorm Uskowk

User ID: 36010003
United States
05/13/2013 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like I may be wrong about it not coming from her hand. If so, sorry in advance. Looking at more video stills, the object you say is a detonator looks to be a container of water. In my defense, there is another item that appeared previously to cross behind her at the point of explosion.

Last Edited by Enorm Uskowk on 05/13/2013 05:59 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39229915
United Kingdom
05/13/2013 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm glad to see this point keep popping up. There is something to it.

Look for someone that doesn't have a reaction or less of one.
 Quoting: PoAMutant

I think it's incorrect to focus on the man in blue. He is just performing his role, just like nearly everyone on-set (screen) at the finish line.

If you truly want someone with less of a reaction, or a suspicious one, the woman in green is your gal. She runs right by the explosion and her only reaction is to cover her ears, after making the "smooth" backwards toss motion. Then she glances back to check out the scene briefly, before continuing her steady jog.

But it wasn't enough to keep this big grin off her face! [link to i.imgur.com]

By the way, the only reason we got a glimpse of this is because the woman's "shield" (the guy in bright orange jogging in front of her) ducked too low during the toss. Before that he was keeping her very well hidden, as rehearsed.

NOW, FOR A TWIST
There is something important that I think this video has wrong. And I haven't heard anyone else mentioning it.

I'm not sure if it's conclusive that the police officer kicked the detonator. It's possible. But I am of the opinion that the old man transferred it inside a black bag/beanie he was carrying.

Next, there is hard proof that the 2nd explosion occurred at the EXACT MOMENT when the old man was receiving help from "a man in yellow." They both held the black bag, and potentially whatever was inside.

See this image:
[link to i.imgur.com] and more clearly here [link to i.imgur.com]

Now this may seem normal, he's helping him up right? Wrong. Immediately after the 2nd explosion, the man in yellow stands back for this photo-op:
[link to i.imgur.com]

The old man can be seen here, being walked away by someone else, with his black bag in hand [link to i.imgur.com] Reportedly, he walked back to his hotel unhelped...

Here is an album with a few other interesting images. Also note the "AP photo elimination notice" for 2 of the images. The AP has attempted to restrict republishing of these photos. Why? Well for one, they show the detonation and the methodical staging/filming of it.

Misc information

More pics of woman:
- [link to imgur.com]

Here she is just seconds before the attack, getting into position (passing the old man in orange -- at that pace, wouldn't she have passed him long ago):

[link to www.liveleak.com]

Frames from video, highlighting the handoff:
[link to imgur.com]

The jogger in green:
- name Peggy Boren
- runner #18430
- race results [link to i.imgur.com]
- a video/interview where peggy describes the day as "near perfection" [link to www.kutv.com]

The old man:
- name Bill Iffrig
- runner #19200
- race results [link to i.imgur.com] (apparently he finished )
- just google his name, he whored himself out for interviews/articles all over the place

The shield in bright orange, let's call him Orange Agent:
- name ??
- runner #27405
- race results: none listed. this is also more runners than participated in the marathon. I didn't find any runner #s near this high.

[bREMAINING QUESTIONS
Now, a skeptic still should ask -- "why the fuck would any of this make sense? Why would the woman throw a detonator to a man behind her?"

Here are a few explanations I can think of:
- first it must be quite an HONOR to illuminati scum to press the button. They seemed to thoroughly their roles, including the old man in yellow who "helped" detonate the 2nd bomb with his bff iffrig.

- hiding in plain view is quite effective. these actors jumped right on tv to give multiple interviews / alibis right away, and they made sure to explain any inconsistencies they noticed. After all, what the news reports is FACT right?? After they play their part, the manhunt for patsies began...

- another possibility is the bomb/detonator are some kind of proprietary/private technology, and by handing it off, they are able to return it through the proper channels

Damn you nailed it!!!!

clappa

User ID: 39771057
Brazil
05/13/2013 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm glad to see this point keep popping up. There is something to it.

Look for someone that doesn't have a reaction or less of one.
 Quoting: PoAMutant

I think it's incorrect to focus on the man in blue. He is just performing his role, just like nearly everyone on-set (screen) at the finish line.

If you truly want someone with less of a reaction, or a suspicious one, the woman in green is your gal. She runs right by the explosion and her only reaction is to cover her ears, after making the "smooth" backwards toss motion. Then she glances back to check out the scene briefly, before continuing her steady jog.

But it wasn't enough to keep this big grin off her face! [link to i.imgur.com]

By the way, the only reason we got a glimpse of this is because the woman's "shield" (the guy in bright orange jogging in front of her) ducked too low during the toss. Before that he was keeping her very well hidden, as rehearsed.

NOW, FOR A TWIST
There is something important that I think this video has wrong. And I haven't heard anyone else mentioning it.

I'm not sure if it's conclusive that the police officer kicked the detonator. It's possible. But I am of the opinion that the old man transferred it inside a black bag/beanie he was carrying.

Next, there is hard proof that the 2nd explosion occurred at the EXACT MOMENT when the old man was receiving help from "a man in yellow." They both held the black bag, and potentially whatever was inside.

See this image:
[link to i.imgur.com] and more clearly here [link to i.imgur.com]

Now this may seem normal, he's helping him up right? Wrong. Immediately after the 2nd explosion, the man in yellow stands back for this photo-op:
[link to i.imgur.com]

The old man can be seen here, being walked away by someone else, with his black bag in hand [link to i.imgur.com] Reportedly, he walked back to his hotel unhelped...

Here is an album with a few other interesting images. Also note the "AP photo elimination notice" for 2 of the images. The AP has attempted to restrict republishing of these photos. Why? Well for one, they show the detonation and the methodical staging/filming of it.

Misc information

More pics of woman:
- [link to imgur.com]

Here she is just seconds before the attack, getting into position (passing the old man in orange -- at that pace, wouldn't she have passed him long ago):

[link to www.liveleak.com]

Frames from video, highlighting the handoff:
[link to imgur.com]

The jogger in green:
- name Peggy Boren
- runner #18430
- a video/interview where peggy describes the day as "near perfection" [link to www.kutv.com]

The old man:
- name Bill Iffrig
- runner #19200
- just google his name, he whored himself out for interviews/articles all over the place

The shield in bright orange, let's call him Orange Agent:
- name ??
- runner #27405
- race results: none listed. this is also more runners than participated in the marathon. I didn't find any runner #s near this high.

[bREMAINING QUESTIONS
Now, a skeptic still should ask -- "why the fuck would any of this make sense? Why would the woman throw a detonator to a man behind her?"

Here are a few explanations I can think of:
- first it must be quite an HONOR to illuminati scum to press the button. They seemed to thoroughly their roles, including the old man in yellow who "helped" detonate the 2nd bomb with his bff iffrig.

- hiding in plain view is quite effective. these actors jumped right on tv to give multiple interviews / alibis right away, and they made sure to explain any inconsistencies they noticed. After all, what the news reports is FACT right?? After they play their part, the manhunt for patsies began...

- another possibility is the bomb/detonator are some kind of proprietary/private technology, and by handing it off, they are able to return it through the proper channels

Very nice!

At this link

[link to i.imgur.com]

Its like she is smiling a while after the explosion

She even has ear phones as the card tounge
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39621206
United States
05/13/2013 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP your theory is simply fatuous.

You want to set off two bombs on the sidewalk at the Boston marathon. So you have someone to place the bombs among the crowd, and then have two runners enter the marathon, one carrying the detonator, who then (for what reason?) immediately throws the detonator to another guy behind her, and then a third person kicks it away and ...

WHY?

Why do it that way? It's fatuous.

Why wouldn't you : carry the bombs in backpacks to the marathon, which is open to the public, set the backpacks down, walk a half block away, and push the button on the detonator, which you have in your jacket pocket, where no one can see it, and no one can see that you did anything?

Oh yeah. That's exactly what the child-murdering Moslem terrorist Tsarnaev gang DID.

Seriously.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38990666
United States
Report Abusive Post
That runner in red is Bill Iffrig, who is 78 years old, and has run in 2 previous marathons. your post is B.S.
[link to www.nydailynews.com]
skull_fing
 Quoting: Biggun

Illuminati card: blond jogger in green with an explosion to her left, carrying a music playing type device
Caption; "No one ever suspects a harmless jogger"

Marathon: blond jogger in green an explosion to her left pitching a rectangular/square device to that man who attempts to CATCH IT. A policeman back kicking it to somebody else.

Seriously, everything adds up here to it being STAGED
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39718895

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7929103
United States
Report Abusive Post
OP, you deserve a medal.
Thank you for the post.
Don't let the sycophants to the psychopaths (aka shills) get you down.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39621206
United States
05/13/2013 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
More pics of woman:
- [link to imgur.com]

Seconds before crossing the finish line, seconds before the first blast, WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN EITHER HAND.
CommonCents

User ID: 39455430
United States
05/13/2013 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Breaking news on the jogger!!!

She got a tryout as a major league MLB pitcher w/ the Red Sox!!

Red Sox GM saw the video on how she could rocket a white paper cup out of her hand with barely moving and signed her to a short term deal w/the team!
oblunt

User ID: 38888013
United States
05/13/2013 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another reason to hand-off to the old man is -- you can't accuse a victim right? think about every other potential suspect/accomplice that has been suggested. People are shamed for accusing a victim... it's the perfect cover, even to some 'critical thinkers' in this thread!

Not sure how to read the race results but it seems weird their finish times were so different.

I still am not convinced there is proof it was a detonator. Unfortunately there's no high res photos released before the old man put it away.

However, the timing of it all including the highly orchestrated photo-ops are highly suspicious. Why did no one else fall? Did everyone think the same thought so fast, "ooh an old man just fell, let's rush over and take some epic shots!" including the police?

And I dont think it's conclusive that the actors knew their part in the whole event. Clearly many people played small roles to make the actual attack as obfuscated as possible, but they may have all been told different stories.

There were many cues given, and if every person did not receive their cue, the detonation may not have happened. But it did...

The reason to have it at the finish line is: there is a whole camera crew to capture it as "proof" for the american sheeple. That's where they set up and protected by security...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37410957
Netherlands
05/13/2013 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is an image of the man in blue arriving to help the old man in red just as the second bomb explodes, he doesn't appear to be detonating, or holding anything suspicious!

[link to www.google.com (secure)]
oblunt

United States
05/13/2013 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Breaking news on the jogger!!!

She got a tryout as a major league MLB pitcher w/ the Red Sox!!

Red Sox GM saw the video on how she could rocket a white paper cup out of her hand with barely moving and signed her to a short term deal w/the team!
 Quoting: CommonCents

lol dasbier maybe the old man can be a backup bullpen catcher or something?

Here is an image of the man in blue arriving to help the old man in red just as the second bomb explodes, he doesn't appear to be detonating, or holding anything suspicious!

[link to www.google.com (secure)]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37410957

your link shows them holding something between them, at the exact moment of the 2nd bomb. How is that evidence of "not being a detonator?" Another angle of the same moment: [link to i.imgur.com]

Sorry I forgot to include a link earlier bonghit Here are more photos of the 2 old white guys holding the object together: [link to imgur.com]

Also notice the AP elimination notices, trying to control those 2 photos.

Last Edited by oblunt on 05/13/2013 06:26 PM
Shayla
User ID: 39730389
United Kingdom
05/13/2013 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Doesnt anyone else realize she is holdinng a small bottle of water she threw it back because the blast freaked her out ...the old man jogger tried to catch it politely jeepers
 Quoting: ananymous coward 33778151

It seriously didn't look anything like water to me but I'll watch again to see if you might be right
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39229915
United Kingdom
05/13/2013 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

So, what is the theory here again?

They dressed this woman in green like an alleged card in a 30 year old game; she runs 26 miles holding a detonator, then sets off a bomb right in front of where she's running, then throws said detonator to an 80 year old man who has also just run 26 miles and is conveniently right next to her; and of course, all the nearby Boston cops just happen to be in on the conspiracy too and have been waiting to grab the device.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39530681

That's you're version of decoding this information, based on your perception. You twisted our logic.

We don't know those answers. We just want some other basic answers first. Stop going off topic.

He isn't "off-topic" you idiot. Any poster who posts the truth is either a paid shill or off-topic according to the loons in this thread. Grab a fucking dictionary please.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8691435

racist paid shill!!

fuckoff2 flipoff flipoff flipoff
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39530681
United States
05/13/2013 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The entire purpose of this message board is to speculate on various "other" theories regarding current events and is meant for entertainment and hobby...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17599334

Yeah, it's all fun and games until you guys start accusing obviously innocent people by name, digging through their social media and cyber-stalking them.

Same as happened with Sandy Hook.
HarleyQuinn

User ID: 39784734
United States
05/13/2013 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
That is something being blown UNDER the barricade. It even bounces off the ground.... it pops out and bounces right by the black pants leg.

Call me a shill, idgaf, but seriously... can anyone break it down frame by frame? I would love to be proven wrong. Well, wouldn't love to, but you know.

I'm all for conspiracies and junk, but I'm not for jumping to conclusions and blaming innocent people for this tragic event.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22341677
Australia
05/13/2013 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
As everyone in the nation focused on the man in the red tank top who collapsed, we all might have missed the real suspect.

"No one ever suspects a harmless jogger"

[link to vimeo.com (secure)]

Vimeo wont embed here sorry.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34893971

the "game" has not changed at all.. that video is terrible and proves nothing.
Shayla
User ID: 39730389
United Kingdom
05/13/2013 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Really don't think it was water but possibly a mobile phone. It definitely looks like she threw something and he DEFINITELY tried to catch it
oblunt

United States
05/13/2013 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
The entire purpose of this message board is to speculate on various "other" theories regarding current events and is meant for entertainment and hobby...

Yeah, it's all fun and games until you guys start accusing obviously innocent people by name, digging through their social media and cyber-stalking them.

No one here is making formal accusations or threats. And what about the possibility that these innocent people are victims of threats, blackmail, and other means of forcing them to play their roles? Maybe investigating is what they want? Surely they couldn't just come out and say so.

That is something being blown UNDER the barricade. It even bounces off the ground.... it pops out and bounces right by the black pants leg.

Call me a shill, idgaf, but seriously... can anyone break it down frame by frame? I would love to be proven wrong. Well, wouldn't love to, but you know.

I'm all for conspiracies and junk, but I'm not for jumping to conclusions and blaming innocent people for this tragic event.
 Quoting: HarleyQuinn

It's 100% coming from the trajectory of her hand, not the blast, and it's before any debris. Here you go [link to imgur.com] I also posted 3 links earlier of the same video from MSM sources

Best quality video I can find (approximately 1:05 to 1:15)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38157265
Australia
05/13/2013 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's like the retard bus from sandy hook decided to unload in boston. Seriously, do you want to look as fucking stupid as Jay Johnson (NAM) did during his sh hoax interviews? Because that's how you morans are looking at this moment. Fucking batshit insane.

Crawl back into your "tiny box" so that you can view the world from there. We don't need your name calling, and guilt throwing. Go find a thread who cares about what you have to say.
 Quoting: katballoo

I thought it was a bot. But it's angry all the time. Can they make emotive bots nowadays?

Brazil
05/13/2013 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
So stupid! The debris from the explosion passed behind her...this is almost as stupid as the "no planes" bullshit.
 Quoting: Chip

Dude.

Put on HD and watch it pausing at 1:35~1:39

she throws it at 1:37, whatever it is, its coming from the woman in green.

edit: or its thrown by the explosion then bounces off the ground hits the woman hand and then reach the other guy, lol.

BAN UFOS

Last Edited by 1908247 on 05/13/2013 06:38 PM
Nus
HarleyQuinn

User ID: 39784734
United States
05/13/2013 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

No one here is making formal accusations or threats. And what about the possibility that these innocent people are victims of threats, blackmail, and other means of forcing them to play their roles? Maybe investigating is what they want? Surely they couldn't just come out and say so.

Quoting: HarleyQuinn

It's 100% coming from the trajectory of her hand, not the blast, and it's before any debris. Here you go [link to imgur.com] I also posted 3 links earlier of the same video from MSM sources

Best quality video I can find (approximately 1:05 to 1:15)

Actually, I see it on the ground, then it gets blown towards her. You can see the white image on the ground behind her, 1-4 frame, then in the 5th its up by her hand. Look ON THE GROUND by the blue netting. On the ground, explosion, it flies up.

Thank you for your effort and time tho.hf

Last Edited by HarleyQuinn on 05/13/2013 06:39 PM

Brazil
05/13/2013 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
So stupid! The debris from the explosion passed behind her...this is almost as stupid as the "no planes" bullshit.

Dude.

Put on HD and watch it pausing at 1:35~1:39

she throws it at 1:37, whatever it is, its coming from the woman in green.

edit: or its thrown by the explosion then bounces off the ground hits the woman hand and then reach the other guy, lol.

BAN UFOS
 Quoting: 1908247

its even more visible at 1:47 with slow mo and zoom..
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39762397
United States
05/13/2013 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Did you pull a muscle when reaching with that comment?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34893971

Do you need a pair of glasses? A fucking 3 year old can see it's fake.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1123472

They are fucking delusional, and believe fucking fantasies. It's a waste of time trying to explain anything to these nutjobs. They are fucking disinformation agents by stupidity.

Irony. You won't even acknowledge this information. The only stupid one is someone that doesn't analyze both sides of an issue and find the flaws.

So, you're not only stupid, but lazy. Fuck you for being a dick. rant

And if you watch the video, the object comes from the lady to the man and the man drops the object on the ground. You can watch the video from ABC if you don't believe this one. It's the same shit.

All we are saying is this is suspicious and we need to start asking more questions and demand them be answered by sources that have such information.

But no, you're in here, being a piece of shit dumbass stupid mother fucking cock sucker and trying to keep us down for raising suspicion. Fuck you twice.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8691435

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." —Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39768502
United States
05/13/2013 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wow, lol, really?

This is almost as good as the theory of "well the force of the blast knocked her ARM back and the object out of her hand" despite it doing it to no one else but the green blonde jogger.

For the record the no plane theory is complete trash, please don't compare that to this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39530681
United States
05/13/2013 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
No one here is making formal accusations or threats.

No accusations? Then what do you call posting people's names in a thread called "Boston Bomber In Plain Sight?"

If anyone was doing this sort of crap to people on this board they would be screaming bloody murder.

The jogger in green:
- name Peggy Boren
- runner #18430

The old man:
- name Bill Iffrig
- runner #19200

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39767829
United Kingdom
05/13/2013 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP your theory is simply fatuous.

You want to set off two bombs on the sidewalk at the Boston marathon. So you have someone to place the bombs among the crowd, and then have two runners enter the marathon, one carrying the detonator, who then (for what reason?) immediately throws the detonator to another guy behind her, and then a third person kicks it away and ...

WHY?

Why do it that way? It's fatuous.

Why wouldn't you : carry the bombs in backpacks to the marathon, which is open to the public, set the backpacks down, walk a half block away, and push the button on the detonator, which you have in your jacket pocket, where no one can see it, and no one can see that you did anything?

Oh yeah. That's exactly what the child-murdering Moslem terrorist Tsarnaev gang DID.

Seriously.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39621206

Do you think like psychopaths? Do you worship and speak in symbols and images? Do you understand that there are those that do? Do you understand that there are those who perform rituals, and part of those rituals are made public before hand, but obfuscated in such a way that only fellow ritualises understand.?

See this is the thing with some of the misunderstanding. Colour for instance plays a vital role in such ritual magick. Red not only signifies fire but signifies Adam - while blue signifies heavenly. Occult writings all await the day that red and blue combine giving them a world of purple - androgynous god men. In such a manner, rituals are planned to the very last minute detail. This illuminati card #291 is listed as part of the original set. A blond jogger in green wearing headphones and headband carrying a rectangular device with a burst of light to her left - the card is red, blue and green. Which colours feature in this video? Red, blue and green = and a woman in the same getup with an explosion to her immediate left. To me, it makes no difference whether or not that was a detonator because evil and wicked men will do what they do. What is most evident is that that woman was planned to be there at the finish line performing her part in an occult ritual. In fact, that toss to the fellow in red ritualistically has meaning to those who communicate in symbols. I have no idea the meaning, but just because we do not understand it, does not mean that it doesn't mean something to that group. What it does mean is that this was entirely staged and planned. Bottom line.

GLP