Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7929103
United States
05/13/2013 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Game Has Changed - Boston Bomber In Plain Sight
OP your theory is simply fatuous.

You want to set off two bombs on the sidewalk at the Boston marathon. So you have someone to place the bombs among the crowd, and then have two runners enter the marathon, one carrying the detonator, who then (for what reason?) immediately throws the detonator to another guy behind her, and then a third person kicks it away and ...

WHY?

Why do it that way? It's fatuous.

Why wouldn't you : carry the bombs in backpacks to the marathon, which is open to the public, set the backpacks down, walk a half block away, and push the button on the detonator, which you have in your jacket pocket, where no one can see it, and no one can see that you did anything?

Oh yeah. That's exactly what the child-murdering Moslem terrorist Tsarnaev gang DID.

Seriously.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39621206

Because you can't detonate it around the block. You have to be near the bomb, but not so close you'll get blown up. And you want to be beyond suspicion. So you toss the detonator to the old guy. No one thinks a 78 year old white dude who just ran a marathon is a federal agent, I mean terrorist. Who would blow up the marathon as they were crossing the finish line? Who runs 26.2 miles and then blows something up? Fatuous! Huh? Like the card says, NO ONE suspects the jogger. I wonder if she even ran the whole way. There is probably video of her getting out of a cab a mile back. Nothing fatuous about it. Rather ingenious actually.
oblunt

User ID: 38888013
United States
05/13/2013 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
No accusations? Then what do you call posting people's names in a thread called "Boston Bomber In Plain Sight?"

If anyone was doing this sort of crap to people on this board they would be screaming bloody murder.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39530681

It's public information from here: [link to registration.baa.org (secure)]

Also they both gave multiple interviews/articles making themselves public. I dont think a forum thread/title is a "formal accusation", we are merely discussing possibilities. We're all entitled to our opinions...thanks for playing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39621206
United States
05/13/2013 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because you can't detonate it around the block. You have to be near the bomb ...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7929103
Wrong.
And you want to be beyond suspicion. So you toss the detonator to the old guy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7929103
Tossing a detonator to someone else right in front of hundreds of people puts you beyond suspicion? No.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39767829
United Kingdom
05/13/2013 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP your theory is simply fatuous.

You want to set off two bombs on the sidewalk at the Boston marathon. So you have someone to place the bombs among the crowd, and then have two runners enter the marathon, one carrying the detonator, who then (for what reason?) immediately throws the detonator to another guy behind her, and then a third person kicks it away and ...

WHY?

Why do it that way? It's fatuous.

Why wouldn't you : carry the bombs in backpacks to the marathon, which is open to the public, set the backpacks down, walk a half block away, and push the button on the detonator, which you have in your jacket pocket, where no one can see it, and no one can see that you did anything?

Oh yeah. That's exactly what the child-murdering Moslem terrorist Tsarnaev gang DID.

Seriously.

Do you think like psychopaths? Do you worship and speak in symbols and images? Do you understand that there are those that do? Do you understand that there are those who perform rituals, and part of those rituals are made public before hand, but obfuscated in such a way that only fellow ritualises understand.?

See this is the thing with some of the misunderstanding. Colour for instance plays a vital role in such ritual magick. Red not only signifies fire but signifies Adam - while blue signifies heavenly. Occult writings all await the day that red and blue combine giving them a world of purple - androgynous god men. In such a manner, rituals are planned to the very last minute detail. This illuminati card #291 is listed as part of the original set. A blond jogger in green wearing headphones and headband carrying a rectangular device with a burst of light to her left - the card is red, blue and green. Which colours feature in this video? Red, blue and green = and a woman in the same getup with an explosion to her immediate left. To me, it makes no difference whether or not that was a detonator because evil and wicked men will do what they do. What is most evident is that that woman was planned to be there at the finish line performing her part in an occult ritual. In fact, that toss to the fellow in red ritualistically has meaning to those who communicate in symbols. I have no idea the meaning, but just because we do not understand it, does not mean that it doesn't mean something to that group. What it does mean is that this was entirely staged and planned. Bottom line.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39767829

“Angels were with me on this side and the other side, I really feel that strongly,” Boren stated.
[link to www.kutv.com]

Yep. Ritual.
tbear4
User ID: 34748861
United States
05/13/2013 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
i think this is a red haring!
someone posted the movie of her passing the old man. now this is what you should be looking at! she goes right past him as if she did not run this race. she does not look like she has ran the race at all. as fast as she is running you can not tell me she was behind this old man the hole time.
she looks like she has just started running. she would never be behind this old man who is running slow as she is running way faster. now this is what you should be looking at.
is there any photo of her in the race before this?
were would she get into this race without anyone seeing her get into the race?
anyone could push a button and then a timer into the bomb would take over so the person could be miles from there before the blowing up happens.
i think the person the put a small pers on top of a bag is who they should be looking for or the man in the doorway with a bag.
katballoo

User ID: 37874254
Canada
05/13/2013 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
More pics of woman:
- [link to imgur.com]
 Quoting: oblunt

Seconds before crossing the finish line, seconds before the first blast, WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN EITHER HAND.

That can't be proven...we can't see what could be in her palms.
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
05/13/2013 07:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Those vids dont look right to me

I have never done this before but

I have to call bullshit
 Quoting: shinbone

Here it is, straight from the cams of your media overlords!

[link to www.youtube.com]

or here

did you see how nervous she(she has makeup...they look prettied up huh..) got.....(as they were about to show the clip...)like "ok this is the moment ...either they eat it up or busted"....
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39282848
United States
05/13/2013 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
No one here is making formal accusations or threats.

No accusations? Then what do you call posting people's names in a thread called "Boston Bomber In Plain Sight?"

If anyone was doing this sort of crap to people on this board they would be screaming bloody murder.

The jogger in green:
- name Peggy Boren
- runner #18430
- race results [link to i.imgur.com]
- a video/interview where peggy describes the day as "near perfection" [link to www.kutv.com]

The old man:
- name Bill Iffrig
- runner #19200
- race results [link to i.imgur.com] (apparently he finished )
- just google his name, he whored himself out for interviews/articles all over the place

Questions should be asked when things get looked into further. For instance:

Peggy Boren happens to be a Vice President, Client Manager at Marsh

Now look at this article:
[link to www.insurancejournal.com]

Odd to say the least. Oh and 5*bump
PoAMutant

User ID: 22921770
United States
05/13/2013 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its a white paper drinking cup
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1508876

This is becoming my favorite theory.

I spent hours editing this video and analyzing it in full before posting it. I can tell you it is most certainly not a bottle or cup.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34893971

FUCKING PROVE IT THEN. Prove the flying debris that you show horrible footage of is something more than a drinking cup or water bottle.

Do I think Boston was a false flag? Yes! But you DESPERATELY trying to validate the video you made.

Seek the truth, stop trying to validate what you want to believe by arguing against logic. It's logical in a MARATHON that this would be a drinking cup or water bottle.

We are calling bullshit until you provide better evidence. YOU started this thread with YOUR video, the burden of proof is on YOU!
Mutants rule!
BossBitch

User ID: 35267057
United States
05/13/2013 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here she is passing up the old guy about 5 secs before the blast. She doesnt appear to have anything in her hands. I have screen shots of both hands that are pending approval from a moderator.

Enorm Uskowk

User ID: 36010003
United States
05/13/2013 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here she is passing up the old guy about 5 secs before the blast. She doesnt appear to have anything in her hands. I have screen shots of both hands that are pending approval from a moderator.

Quoting: BossBitch

Great work! /thread

Miss your old avatar
Integrity101

User ID: 31628188
United States
05/13/2013 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
The first time I saw this vid I got excited also, but when I paused it & replayed over and over it became obvious to me that the object shot out from behind her with the blast. Near where the policeman is standing. Is there something I am missing? Somewhere I should pause the video?

It would be nice if we could have a discussion about this instead of dividing into two camps that call each other shills and tards.

The people calling shills and tards are all shills. I thinik it's pretty easy to tell which comments are garbage and scan past them.

Also here is a set of photos/frames highlighting the toss. It's 100% not coming from the blast: [link to imgur.com] (use right arrow for next frame)

That really does look like it comes from her hand. It definitely does not come from the blast. But, it is trying to determine what it is that she has in her hand. He certainly looks like he is trying to catch it, but misses it. Very interesting.
 Quoting: katballoo

The first time I saw this vid I got excited also, but when I paused it & replayed over and over it became obvious to me that the object shot out from behind her with the blast. Near where the policeman is standing. Is there something I am missing? Somewhere I should pause the video?

It would be nice if we could have a discussion about this instead of dividing into two camps that call each other shills and tards.

The people calling shills and tards are all shills. I thinik it's pretty easy to tell which comments are garbage and scan past them.

Also here is a set of photos/frames highlighting the toss. It's 100% not coming from the blast: [link to imgur.com] (use right arrow for next frame)

That really does look like it comes from her hand. It definitely does not come from the blast. But, it is trying to determine what it is that she has in her hand. He certainly looks like he is trying to catch it, but misses it. Very interesting.

That is what I see too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39770606
United States
05/13/2013 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

The jogger in green:
- name Peggy Boren
- runner #18430
- a video/interview where peggy describes the day as "near perfection" [link to www.kutv.com]

The old man:
- name Bill Iffrig
- runner #19200
- just google his name, he whored himself out for interviews/articles all over the place

Questions should be asked when things get looked into further. For instance:

Peggy Boren happens to be a Vice President, Client Manager at Marsh

Now look at this article:
[link to www.insurancejournal.com]

Odd to say the least. Oh and 5*bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39282848

Actually that's a different Peggy Boren who lives in SLC. There are 2 Peggy Boren's in Utah. The one we want information on lives in St. George, and is said to be a homemaker who loves to run in her freetime.

[link to www.intelius.com]

Here's the jogger Peggy Boren:
[link to pinterest.com]

Her husband Dane is a Dentist.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/13/2013 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
More pics of woman:
- [link to imgur.com]

Seconds before crossing the finish line, seconds before the first blast, WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN EITHER HAND.

She can't have anything as big as the white thing that is blown horizontally across the pavement behind her, which some people are saying is a thing she threw.
katballoo

Canada
05/13/2013 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
So stupid! The debris from the explosion passed behind her...this is almost as stupid as the "no planes" bullshit.
 Quoting: Chip

Don't think so...whatever it is came from her hand. It could be anything, it could be her ipod, or phone, or whatever, but it came from her hand.

User ID: 39771057
Brazil
05/13/2013 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
More pics of woman:
- [link to imgur.com]

She can't have anything as big as the white thing that is blown horizontally across the pavement behind her, which some people are saying is a thing she threw.

Honestly, to me there is no debating wether she threw it or not.

Just pause around 1:47 or 1:48 and see it, to me its quite obvious that it is coming from her hand..

[link to vimeo.com]
Nus
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
05/13/2013 07:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
Its a white paper drinking cup
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1508876

This is becoming my favorite theory.

I spent hours editing this video and analyzing it in full before posting it. I can tell you it is most certainly not a bottle or cup.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34893971

FUCKING PROVE IT THEN. Prove the flying debris that you show horrible footage of is something more than a drinking cup or water bottle.

Do I think Boston was a false flag? Yes! But you DESPERATELY trying to validate the video you made.

Seek the truth, stop trying to validate what you want to believe by arguing against logic. It's logical in a MARATHON that this would be a drinking cup or water bottle.

We are calling bullshit until you provide better evidence. YOU started this thread with YOUR video, the burden of proof is on YOU!
 Quoting: PoAMutant

YOU PROVE IT!
rainrosefaithtrue
BossBitch

User ID: 35267057
United States
05/13/2013 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay here are the screenshots

jogger1jogger2
katballoo

Canada
05/13/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
So stupid! The debris from the explosion passed behind her...this is almost as stupid as the "no planes" bullshit.

Wow, lol, really?

This is almost as good as the theory of "well the force of the blast knocked her ARM back and the object out of her hand" despite it doing it to no one else but the green blonde jogger.

For the record the no plane theory is complete trash, please don't compare that to this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39768502

It's exactly the same. No difference. Just stupid blind people making shit up.

We are trying to work it out, that is all. Not trying to make anything up. If the media and the government weren't such liars, people wouldn't have to try and work this stuff out for themselves.
Henrietta

User ID: 33658427
United States
05/13/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you need a pair of glasses? A fucking 3 year old can see it's fake.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1123472

They are fucking delusional, and believe fucking fantasies. It's a waste of time trying to explain anything to these nutjobs. They are fucking disinformation agents by stupidity.
 Quoting: Enorm Uskowk

The entire purpose of this message board is to speculate on various "other" theories regarding current events and is meant for entertainment and hobby...

You, and the other obvious posters, are here with an agenda that is the complete opposite of what this board (and others like it) are all about...

so any educated person would clearly see that you are not here for that reason...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17599334

Exactly, they are not even here to give an opinion of what they think happened. They just want to derail the thread. Well, people like this only serve to convince me even further that this was a false flag.

Here's an opinion, backed up with facts of what happened. Two angry kids thought that they would kill and main people by planting pressure cooker bombs at a marathon. They then killed a police officer and attempted to kill more. One died and one is in jail.

But, yes, the theory that they had runners throwing detonators to each other while finishing the race and then dropping the detonator, and then having the police and people in yellow jackets help them hide the detonator totally makes complete more sense than two muslim terrorists.

Sometimes bad shit happens and there is no false flag or conspiracy behind it.
Henrietta

Brazil
05/13/2013 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its funny how people jump to conclusions just because others are jumping to conclusions aswell.

Take your time, be neutral, analyze all aspects, start from there..
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39770606
United States
05/13/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

:jogger1::jogger2:

It could of been in her right hand
and she switched it to her left hand
right before detonating the bombs.
katballoo

Canada
05/13/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

The jogger in green:
- name Peggy Boren
- runner #18430

The old man:
- name Bill Iffrig
- runner #19200

Putting her name up is not accusing her of anything. I don't think that anyone has said that it is her that did this. We are on a conspiracy site, right?
-GLP-Christian-

User ID: 24699729
Sweden
05/13/2013 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
How stupid is this on a scale 1 to 10?
Get saved wretch: [link to biblebelievers.com]
Everything you need to know about islam: [link to prophetofdoom.net]
The Jihad Triangle: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

FRANCE IS TEH GHEY!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/13/2013 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
How stupid is this on a scale 1 to 10?
 Quoting: -GLP-Christian-

Henrietta

United States
05/13/2013 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
FAKE!! And fucking obvious. Go figure, why would she toss the device to someone walking behind her? What's the use? Why not hide it and just walk on? Or toss it to the man in blue? Or just give it to the man in blue? And why give it to this man in blue at all? What's the fucking use if she could just hold it in her hand and walk on?

Ok, here is the plan. You will trigger the bomb, then toss the triggering device to John Doe who is running behind you, he will pretend he is injured by the blast and drop the device, then police officer Jack will run towards John and kick the device to Paul who is wearing a blue jacket........

FAKE!! And fucking obvious. Go figure, why would she toss the device to someone walking behind her? What's the use? Why not hide it and just walk on? Or toss it to the man in blue? Or just give it to the man in blue? And why give it to this man in blue at all? What's the fucking use if she could just hold it in her hand and walk on?

Ok, here is the plan. You will trigger the bomb, then toss the triggering device to John Doe who is running behind you, he will pretend he is injured by the blast and drop the device, then police officer Jack will run towards John and kick the device to Paul who is wearing a blue jacket........

Thank you! That people think that scenario holds more weight than two crazy extremists is mind-boggling.
Henrietta

Brazil
05/13/2013 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you! That people think that scenario holds more weight than two crazy extremists is mind-boggling.
 Quoting: Henrietta

After all, it is just a harmless jogger.

tounge
Nus
Henrietta

United States
05/13/2013 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

The jogger in green:
- name Peggy Boren
- runner #18430

The old man:
- name Bill Iffrig
- runner #19200

Putting her name up is not accusing her of anything. I don't think that anyone has said that it is her that did this. We are on a conspiracy site, right?

Why don't you post your name and address then? No one's accusing you of anything. It's just a little webforum....
Henrietta
oblunt

User ID: 38888013
United States
05/13/2013 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

jogger1jogger2

Thanks for the screenshots. This doesn't really establish that her right hand (which she used to toss) is empty in these pics.

Also she is wearing a fanny pack in front or that small item could be stashed in her headband/hair easily. She went off screen 5+ seconds before the explosion.

Also the video from the main finish line explosion is missing a few seconds in the beginning.

It just isn't conclusive that she didn't have an object to toss. Cause it sure appears something was thrown.
-GLP-Christian-

User ID: 24699729
Sweden
05/13/2013 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd make a better false flag in 30 minutes than all these theories you guys run with and you'd never see anything, no bombers, no bombs, no nothing, stuff would just explode and then you'd be like "the greys did it".

You seriously think CIA or whatever it is you think it is did this are this incompetent? They used affirmative action people to run it or what?

Everything is so very amateurish with this Boston thing that it's obvious it's those two clowns and their family and friends that ran with it and most likely their local mosque.
Muslims - amateurs for 1400 years.

If I was on the side of the NWO they should hire me for some seriously well planned false flag shit, lucky for you all I'm not on that side or you'd see way worse shit without any proof.
Get saved wretch: [link to biblebelievers.com]
Everything you need to know about islam: [link to prophetofdoom.net]
The Jihad Triangle: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

FRANCE IS TEH GHEY!

GLP