The Game Has Changed - Boston Bomber In Plain Sight

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39768713
United States
05/13/2013 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Game Has Changed - Boston Bomber In Plain Sight
The entire purpose of this message board is to speculate on various "other" theories regarding current events and is meant for entertainment and hobby...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17599334

Yeah, it's all fun and games until you guys start accusing obviously innocent people by name, digging through their social media and cyber-stalking them.

Same as happened with Sandy Hook.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39530681

No one here is making formal accusations or threats. And what about the possibility that these innocent people are victims of threats, blackmail, and other means of forcing them to play their roles? Maybe investigating is what they want? Surely they couldn't just come out and say so.

That is something being blown UNDER the barricade. It even bounces off the ground.... it pops out and bounces right by the black pants leg.

Call me a shill, idgaf, but seriously... can anyone break it down frame by frame? I would love to be proven wrong. Well, wouldn't love to, but you know.

I'm all for conspiracies and junk, but I'm not for jumping to conclusions and blaming innocent people for this tragic event.
 Quoting: HarleyQuinn

It's 100% coming from the trajectory of her hand, not the blast, and it's before any debris. Here you go [link to imgur.com] I also posted 3 links earlier of the same video from MSM sources

Best quality video I can find (approximately 1:05 to 1:15)

Quoting: oblunt

Zooming in on the frames where the old man attempts to catch the white object, it ALMOST looks as if the man just to his right is also holding his arms out to catch the object as well. The two of them are running in tandem.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38724976
United States
05/13/2013 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dude... Not this bsflag again...

If you think they can pull off that move the INSTANT a bomb, even if it's a "bomb," they need to be signed up for the Harlem Globetrotters...

JEEEEEZ
oblunt

User ID: 38888013
United States
05/13/2013 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dude... Not this bsflag again...

If you think they can pull off that move the INSTANT a bomb, even if it's a "bomb," they need to be signed up for the Harlem Globetrotters...

JEEEEEZ
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38724976

Or at least well-rehearsed.

It's a good question though, why the fuck did he do that little cartoon dance before making the catch? Very focused indeed.

Just before the explosions, there was a pink sign held up at the bomb site indicating to the jogger that "we're live" and to continue. Clockwork...almost
BossBitch

User ID: 35267057
United States
05/13/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay here are the screenshots

jogger1jogger2
 Quoting: BossBitch

Thanks for the screenshots. This doesn't really establish that her right hand (which she used to toss) is empty in these pics.

Also she is wearing a fanny pack in front or that small item could be stashed in her headband/hair easily. She went off screen 5+ seconds before the explosion.

Also the video from the main finish line explosion is missing a few seconds in the beginning.

It just isn't conclusive that she didn't have an object to toss. Cause it sure appears something was thrown.

0:50 View from the front as blast is happening in slow motion. They are talking about a different jogger in this vid so ignore the text.

Pretty frustrated that this footage cuts out! Anybody have a link to the full footage???

Last Edited by BossBitch on 05/13/2013 07:47 PM
katballoo

User ID: 37874254
Canada
05/13/2013 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

They are fucking delusional, and believe fucking fantasies. It's a waste of time trying to explain anything to these nutjobs. They are fucking disinformation agents by stupidity.
 Quoting: Enorm Uskowk

The entire purpose of this message board is to speculate on various "other" theories regarding current events and is meant for entertainment and hobby...

You, and the other obvious posters, are here with an agenda that is the complete opposite of what this board (and others like it) are all about...

so any educated person would clearly see that you are not here for that reason...

Exactly, they are not even here to give an opinion of what they think happened. They just want to derail the thread. Well, people like this only serve to convince me even further that this was a false flag.
 Quoting: katballoo

Here's an opinion, backed up with facts of what happened. Two angry kids thought that they would kill and main people by planting pressure cooker bombs at a marathon. They then killed a police officer and attempted to kill more. One died and one is in jail.

But, yes, the theory that they had runners throwing detonators to each other while finishing the race and then dropping the detonator, and then having the police and people in yellow jackets help them hide the detonator totally makes complete more sense than two muslim terrorists.

Sometimes bad shit happens and there is no false flag or conspiracy behind it.
 Quoting: Henrietta

You're right...sometimes it does. Too many inconsistencies and cover ups in this situation to be "bad shit". I have been following this every day from the beginning, and this smells about as bad as it gets. I haven't been able to figure out what really did happen, but I am pretty sure that the government is involved.
HarleyQuinn

User ID: 39784734
United States
05/13/2013 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
How stupid is this on a scale 1 to 10?
 Quoting: -GLP-Christian-

I wouldn't call it "stupid". It really did look like what OP stated. But I choose to disagree and that's fine. I'm not going to spout profanities and call out people because that's just not the way to hash things out or get your point across. Hard to get your point across when your screaming and ranting like a 5 yr old.

Just once, I would love to see a "conspiracy" thread where the OP makes me go WOW. This thread almost did it!
katballoo

Canada
05/13/2013 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its funny how people jump to conclusions just because others are jumping to conclusions aswell.

Take your time, be neutral, analyze all aspects, start from there..
 Quoting: 1908247

thumbshf
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 39401699
United States
05/13/2013 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are trying to work it out, that is all.

Bend over, and spread your cheeks...

That's all the "working out" needed from yeeee...

iamwith
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
katballoo

Canada
05/13/2013 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
So stupid! The debris from the explosion passed behind her...this is almost as stupid as the "no planes" bullshit.
 Quoting: Chip

Don't think so...whatever it is came from her hand. It could be anything, it could be her ipod, or phone, or whatever, but it came from her hand.

If you believe that; I've got some ocean front property in AZ to sell you.

Thanks...but I'm not into mirages!hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1593102
United States
05/13/2013 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP your theory is simply fatuous.

You want to set off two bombs on the sidewalk at the Boston marathon. So you have someone to place the bombs among the crowd, and then have two runners enter the marathon, one carrying the detonator, who then (for what reason?) immediately throws the detonator to another guy behind her, and then a third person kicks it away and ...

WHY?

Why do it that way? It's fatuous.

Why wouldn't you : carry the bombs in backpacks to the marathon, which is open to the public, set the backpacks down, walk a half block away, and push the button on the detonator, which you have in your jacket pocket, where no one can see it, and no one can see that you did anything?

Oh yeah. That's exactly what the child-murdering Moslem terrorist Tsarnaev gang DID.

Seriously.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39621206

Do you think like psychopaths? Do you worship and speak in symbols and images? Do you understand that there are those that do? Do you understand that there are those who perform rituals, and part of those rituals are made public before hand, but obfuscated in such a way that only fellow ritualises understand.?

See this is the thing with some of the misunderstanding. Colour for instance plays a vital role in such ritual magick. Red not only signifies fire but signifies Adam - while blue signifies heavenly. Occult writings all await the day that red and blue combine giving them a world of purple - androgynous god men. In such a manner, rituals are planned to the very last minute detail. This illuminati card #291 is listed as part of the original set. A blond jogger in green wearing headphones and headband carrying a rectangular device with a burst of light to her left - the card is red, blue and green. Which colours feature in this video? Red, blue and green = and a woman in the same getup with an explosion to her immediate left. To me, it makes no difference whether or not that was a detonator because evil and wicked men will do what they do. What is most evident is that that woman was planned to be there at the finish line performing her part in an occult ritual. In fact, that toss to the fellow in red ritualistically has meaning to those who communicate in symbols. I have no idea the meaning, but just because we do not understand it, does not mean that it doesn't mean something to that group. What it does mean is that this was entirely staged and planned. Bottom line.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39767829

This. It's some sort of ritual.
katballoo

Canada
05/13/2013 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
No one here is making formal accusations or threats.

No accusations? Then what do you call posting people's names in a thread called "Boston Bomber In Plain Sight?"

If anyone was doing this sort of crap to people on this board they would be screaming bloody murder.

The jogger in green:
- name Peggy Boren
- runner #18430
- race results [link to i.imgur.com]
- a video/interview where peggy describes the day as "near perfection" [link to www.kutv.com]

The old man:
- name Bill Iffrig
- runner #19200
- race results [link to i.imgur.com] (apparently he finished )
- just google his name, he whored himself out for interviews/articles all over the place

Putting her name up is not accusing her of anything. I don't think that anyone has said that it is her that did this. We are on a conspiracy site, right?

Why don't you post your name and address then? No one's accusing you of anything. It's just a little webforum....

I wasn't at the Boston bombing. This IS what we are supposed to be discussing, isn't it? I wasn't the one who put her name in the media to begin with...talk to them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35325670
United States
05/13/2013 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
The old man was about to cross the finish line. I'll bet he was pretty excited.

After jogging the distance... full of adrenalin... I'll bet he was fully aware of his surroundings and possibly checking out the young lady.

She throws something... a detonator? ...I-pod?... water bottle?

She defiantly threw something.

Perhaps in a hyper aware state, he instinctively tries to catch whatever was thrown. I doubt he would bother to catch a water bottle.. Your supposed to throw shit like that on the ground and marathon folks will take care of it.

He saw value in whatever was thrown?... I think so.

This is too curious to ignore.

It may be as simple as the chick threw her I-pod because she panicked and shed unnecessary crap as a survival instinct.

Or it may be something more bizarre.

Good find OP!
katballoo

Canada
05/13/2013 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
How stupid is this on a scale 1 to 10?
 Quoting: -GLP-Christian-

I wouldn't call it "stupid". It really did look like what OP stated. But I choose to disagree and that's fine. I'm not going to spout profanities and call out people because that's just not the way to hash things out or get your point across. Hard to get your point across when your screaming and ranting like a 5 yr old.

Just once, I would love to see a "conspiracy" thread where the OP makes me go WOW. This thread almost did it!
 Quoting: HarleyQuinn

I like your attitude. hf

I am about done with this thread. I am not about trying to defend myself because I want to discuss other options for the bombing. I am just exploring options.
katballoo

Canada
05/13/2013 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are trying to work it out, that is all.

Bend over, and spread your cheeks...

That's all the "working out" needed from yeeee...

iamwith
 Quoting: SnakeAirlines

No reason to be a disgusting human being because you don't like what is being said. Grow up and learn to have a discussion without cutting someone up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39087887
United States
05/13/2013 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

0:50 View from the front as blast is happening in slow motion. They are talking about a different jogger in this vid so ignore the text.

Pretty frustrated that this footage cuts out! Anybody have a link to the full footage???

Wow that dude in the black looked like he pushed something. Much more believable than the globetrotter pass to the old man theory
Shez
User ID: 31724419
United Kingdom
05/13/2013 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
peace why does everyone have to be a shill if they dont agree with an opinion. Taking away someones right to disagree is like taking away your theory. Just banted less of the agression
thadividedsky

User ID: 39666428
United States
05/13/2013 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think you guys are looking at this in the completely wrong way. The jogger in green stated she believed she had angels with her, connect that with the fact that whatever that bright thing was went way too straight for it to have been thrown. Unless she threw a fast ball or close at him. Things that are thrown generally have an arc to it in some form whereas in this video it goes straight towards the old man in a straight line without an arc and accelerated too quickly from someone that's going forward. Trying running forward and then throwing a fast ball to someone behind you. My theory is maybe this was a real angel who protected her and then went to the old man to protect him. Hmmmmm?bonghit

Last Edited by thadividedsky on 05/13/2013 08:05 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1593102
United States
05/13/2013 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
She clearly jumps while tossing the object, as in a jump shot, as in countering forward momentum.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Henrietta

User ID: 33658427
United States
05/13/2013 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

No accusations? Then what do you call posting people's names in a thread called "Boston Bomber In Plain Sight?"

If anyone was doing this sort of crap to people on this board they would be screaming bloody murder.

Putting her name up is not accusing her of anything. I don't think that anyone has said that it is her that did this. We are on a conspiracy site, right?

Why don't you post your name and address then? No one's accusing you of anything. It's just a little webforum....

I wasn't at the Boston bombing. This IS what we are supposed to be discussing, isn't it? I wasn't the one who put her name in the media to begin with...talk to them.

She didn't put her name in the media either. But you and others are for all intents and purposes accusing her of throwing a detonator at someone while running a marathon. You don't think that that is something to be concerned about? There were over 1.5 million visitors to this site today.

If you are comfortable posting her name, then post your name and address as well. After all, you think this lady is a part of a huge terror and murder plot. She should know who accuses her.

Not only that, this thread and the accusations will now show up in a google search forever. Posting her name, location, employer is hugely irresponsible. If you can't see that, I have nothing further to say to you.

Last Edited by Henrietta on 05/13/2013 08:23 PM
Henrietta
nutmeg

User ID: 39565812
United States
05/13/2013 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

They are fucking delusional, and believe fucking fantasies. It's a waste of time trying to explain anything to these nutjobs. They are fucking disinformation agents by stupidity.
 Quoting: Enorm Uskowk

You, and the other obvious posters, are here with an agenda that is the complete opposite of what this board (and others like it) are all about...

so any educated person would clearly see that you are not here for that reason...

Exactly, they are not even here to give an opinion of what they think happened. They just want to derail the thread. Well, people like this only serve to convince me even further that this was a false flag.

Here's an opinion, backed up with facts of what happened. Two angry kids thought that they would kill and main people by planting pressure cooker bombs at a marathon. They then killed a police officer and attempted to kill more. One died and one is in jail.

But, yes, the theory that they had runners throwing detonators to each other while finishing the race and then dropping the detonator, and then having the police and people in yellow jackets help them hide the detonator totally makes complete more sense than two muslim terrorists.

rockon
oblunt

User ID: 38888013
United States
05/13/2013 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39087887

Some stills from that video [link to imgur.com]

And that's an interesting point about the guy in black crossing the line @ the bomb time. It wouldn't be uncommon for runners to press their timer when they finish, but the timing is pretty close.

Last Edited by oblunt on 05/13/2013 08:35 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39481347
United Kingdom
05/13/2013 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

rockon
 Quoting: nutmeg

your like a lion who thinks hes special because he was taken from the zoo to perform at the circus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35279140
United States
05/13/2013 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
well the video is from moments AFTER the explosion.... not BEFORE... so solly for your folly!

the thing being THROWN isn't thrown it debris from the explosion.... jeeeesh cmon guyz an galz ... GET FRKN REAL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19765998
United States
05/13/2013 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Vimeo is utter garbage.

It buffers non stop, and takes forever to even start playing.

Upload it to YouTube or something else, anything else... please.
 Quoting: TheSol

THIS. please
 Quoting: ming

Um, no. YouTube routinely deletes videos for political reasons. Any controversial video should be uploaded to Vimeo or Liveleak instead.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19765998
United States
05/13/2013 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
something going on.

But I dont understand why? what is she throwing and how is the police suddenly in possesion of the thing?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39721329

What gave you the impression that police were in posession of the object? The man in blue is not police.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39792506
India
05/13/2013 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
The white disk is ejected from the explosion.
It flies in from BEHIND the woman in green.
The old man catching is just instinctive reaction.

Misleading. False clue.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34994916
Canada
05/13/2013 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bullshit.

stupthrd
Fred
User ID: 38891107
United States
05/13/2013 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am convinced that this woman, wearing the lime green T-shirt, headband, visible band on her right wrist; blond hair in a pony-tail, with the blast over to her left; is the 'bringing-to reality' of the picture on the illuminati card to make it seem like they can see the future. The whole 'scene' was plotted specifically to bring the 'jogger card' to fruition. The news is scripted. This is a test. Re-act as if your future depends on it. yoda
Janine69

User ID: 39428493
United States
05/13/2013 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
So stupid! The debris from the explosion passed behind her...this is almost as stupid as the "no planes" bullshit.

Don't think so...whatever it is came from her hand. It could be anything, it could be her ipod, or phone, or whatever, but it came from her hand.

If you believe that; I've got some ocean front property in AZ to sell you.

YOU ARE FULL TO THE FUCKING BRIM OF SHIT
Janine69

User ID: 39428493
United States
05/13/2013 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am convinced that this woman, wearing the lime green T-shirt, headband, visible band on her right wrist; blond hair in a pony-tail, with the blast over to her left; is the 'bringing-to reality' of the picture on the illuminati card to make it seem like they can see the future. The whole 'scene' was plotted specifically to bring the 'jogger card' to fruition. The news is scripted. This is a test. Re-act as if your future depends on it. yoda
 Quoting: Fred 38891107

You are right on!

GLP