Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Game Has Changed - Boston Bomber In Plain Sight

User ID: 39771057
Brazil
05/13/2013 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Game Has Changed - Boston Bomber In Plain Sight
The white disk is ejected from the explosion.
It flies in from BEHIND the woman in green.
The old man catching is just instinctive reaction.

Misleading. False clue.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39792506

To me this is BS.

The whole theory of those guys being the ones detonating the bomb is a bit crazy. But the object COMES from the lady in green and this is obvious when you check the video..

I do believe, though, that it might have been just a regular object and the old guy tried to catch it out of reflex.

But whichever is the case, the object IS coming from her hand.
Nus
Fred
User ID: 38891107
United States
05/13/2013 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't argue with the 'shills'. That is what they want. I vote to IGNORE the obvious shilling and carry on as if they are not there. It's the least respect we can give back to them. banana2hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15281420
United States
05/13/2013 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Misleading. False clue.

"The old man catching is just instinctive reaction."

Seriously? lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8443185
United States
05/13/2013 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
As everyone in the nation focused on the man in the red tank top who collapsed, we all might have missed the real suspect.

"No one ever suspects a harmless jogger"

[link to vimeo.com (secure)]

Vimeo wont embed here sorry.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34893971

Yet more extreme stupidity.

:facepalm:
oblunt

User ID: 38888013
United States
05/13/2013 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think you guys are looking at this in the completely wrong way. The jogger in green stated she believed she had angels with her, connect that with the fact that whatever that bright thing was went way too straight for it to have been thrown. Unless she threw a fast ball or close at him. Things that are thrown generally have an arc to it in some form whereas in this video it goes straight towards the old man in a straight line without an arc and accelerated too quickly from someone that's going forward. Trying running forward and then throwing a fast ball to someone behind you. My theory is maybe this was a real angel who protected her and then went to the old man to protect him. Hmmmmm?bonghit
 Quoting: thadividedsky

5a Way to bring ti to another level (:

When first watched the object inflight, I was also perplexed by its strange flight path. It doesn't seem to move in a normal arc. I thought perhaps it was affected by the shockwave? Briefly I did consider "white energy" of some sort being transferred... if that's the case, most of us are pretty unqualified to understand :S
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39770606
United States
05/13/2013 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
There were over 1.5 million visitors to this site today.

Quoting: Henrietta

I laughed and laughed again. This site isn't even in the Top 1000 of all sites on the internet. 1.5 millions visitors a day is exaggerated to a riduclous level. Try maybe... 10,500 visitors at best.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/13/2013 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Jogger is from St. George, Utah.

Oddly enough I just stumble upon these:

[link to www.theoutletsatzion.com] -Weird sign right? "ZION: The End Of The Rainbow"

Also the Zion National Park is in the St. George, UT area.

Also theres more businesses in St. George, UT that have the word ZION in it..

Zion Golf
Zion Eye Institute
Zion Pain Management
Zion Orthopaedics
Zion Motors
Justice at Outlets At Zion

Makes you wonder if Zionists own St. George, Utah?

Here's a recent event that that happened...in early May...

Robot that inspects a suspicious package:
[link to www.stgeorgeutah.com]
katballoo

User ID: 35470977
Canada
05/13/2013 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Putting her name up is not accusing her of anything. I don't think that anyone has said that it is her that did this. We are on a conspiracy site, right?
 Quoting: katballoo

Why don't you post your name and address then? No one's accusing you of anything. It's just a little webforum....

I wasn't at the Boston bombing. This IS what we are supposed to be discussing, isn't it? I wasn't the one who put her name in the media to begin with...talk to them.
 Quoting: katballoo

She didn't put her name in the media either. But you and others are for all intents and purposes accusing her of throwing a detonator at someone while running a marathon. You don't think that that is something to be concerned about? There were over 1.5 million visitors to this site today.

If you are comfortable posting her name, then post your name and address as well. After all, you think this lady is a part of a huge terror and murder plot. She should know who accuses her.

Not only that, this thread and the accusations will now show up in a google search forever. Posting her name, location, employer is hugely irresponsible. If you can't see that, I have nothing further to say to you.

I wasn't the one who posted her name on here, and she obviously gave her name to the media in order for it to be in the news. Another thing, I have never stated in this thread that she was guilty of anything. I did agree that it looks as if she has something in her hand. It could have been anything. So don't go attacking me for something that wasn't done by me. Go and act high and mighty somewhere else, Ok?
HarleyQuinn

User ID: 39795074
United States
05/13/2013 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think you guys are looking at this in the completely wrong way. The jogger in green stated she believed she had angels with her, connect that with the fact that whatever that bright thing was went way too straight for it to have been thrown. Unless she threw a fast ball or close at him. Things that are thrown generally have an arc to it in some form whereas in this video it goes straight towards the old man in a straight line without an arc and accelerated too quickly from someone that's going forward. Trying running forward and then throwing a fast ball to someone behind you. My theory is maybe this was a real angel who protected her and then went to the old man to protect him. Hmmmmm?bonghit
 Quoting: thadividedsky

That would be too cool. WAY too cool.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39794456
United States
05/13/2013 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
pigs made this video! blow it out your ass, coppers!!!

bsflag
TTX8K82

User ID: 26400095
United States
05/13/2013 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
katballoo

User ID: 35470977
Canada
05/13/2013 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Misleading. False clue.

To me this is BS.

The whole theory of those guys being the ones detonating the bomb is a bit crazy. But the object COMES from the lady in green and this is obvious when you check the video..

I do believe, though, that it might have been just a regular object and the old guy tried to catch it out of reflex.

But whichever is the case, the object IS coming from her hand.
 Quoting: 1908247

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39027370
United States
05/13/2013 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you need a pair of glasses? A fucking 3 year old can see it's fake.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1123472

They are fucking delusional, and believe fucking fantasies. It's a waste of time trying to explain anything to these nutjobs. They are fucking disinformation agents by stupidity.
 Quoting: Enorm Uskowk

The entire purpose of this message board is to speculate on various "other" theories regarding current events and is meant for entertainment and hobby...

You, and the other obvious posters, are here with an agenda that is the complete opposite of what this board (and others like it) are all about...

so any educated person would clearly see that you are not here for that reason...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17599334

Exactly as the hoaxtards always do... Call everyone with common sense a shill, while shilling themselves.

You are the fucking kings of hypocrisy!

Hard to be convinced by your words which explains nothing of the scenes of that day. You lack the language to get your point across because you have to reply so often the same thing. It just doesn't make any sense and has nothing to do with the topic.
MyFalseWorld  (OP)

User ID: 34893971
United States
05/13/2013 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Original Poster here. Someone got cute and banned my free account.

Just walked in the door to a surprising 9 pages of responses. Going to sift through some and respond.
Twitter.com/myfalseworld
Facebook.com/myfalsebook
oblunt

User ID: 38888013
United States
05/13/2013 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is part 1 of 2 interview with old man Bill Iffrig:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38724976
United States
05/13/2013 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's hard to tell if people are just joking about this...

Or if they just REALLY want to believe in some crazy, crazy story.

First off... The guy "tapping" on the blue shirt's shoulder, looks like he's just communicating, ya know like REAL people do. Besides the fact that he doesn't even get to the "tap" because the bomb goes off first.

Secondly, the police officer looking for the "sign"... The video creator must have some super-duper, hawk-man eyes to see through those glasses, and figure out where the officer's eyes are pointing. What I read is, "Police officer looks in general direction of finish line, so he must be fixed on man in blue for signal."

Thirdly... The angle of the "toss" seems to defy the laws of physics. IF she did make some sort of "pass", that's one hell of a flock-of-the-wrist, laser rocket arm with a solid frisbee form.

Fourthly... The guy isn't "catching" anything. He's 78 and falling. Why does he dance? Because he stumbles and doesn't have the strength to keep his feet underneath him (especially at 78, after a marathon. Look at his jog as it is, pretty weak).

There is nothing here. Just another attempt to FIND a conspiracy. Call me a shill, this is my opinion with me backing up why. Look for a conspiracy all you want, but don't look for such a stretch, with such cheap "evidence."

I would take the obnoxious "actors" theory before this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39767829
United Kingdom
05/14/2013 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
well the video is from moments AFTER the explosion.... not BEFORE... so solly for your folly!

the thing being THROWN isn't thrown it debris from the explosion.... jeeeesh cmon guyz an galz ... GET FRKN REAL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35279140

Yes, let's get real.
1995 card titled joggers depicting a woman in green with headband, blond hair flowing, wearing headphones, explosion to her left with the message

And what do we have at the finish line? The very same. Yes, let's get real and face truth for a change. Rejecting truth when it doesn't fit in with your world ideology and because it opens up a whole can of worms for you which you'd rather not deal with, is quite natural. But it's deadly because it keeps you in the dark because you are comfortable there, and it prevents your mind from even contemplating what else is false and a lie in this world.

God said that the hailstones would fall - and that represents demolishing lies by exposing them. So take it or leave it, but know this: those who learn to love the truth are those who allow God to awaken them to His truth. He's warned us all that in the last days of this age that the deceived will be in full force deceiving through false signs and wonders.

And by refusing to see what is on this video, many prove true thet boast of wicked men

The mind is the battle in the bible. It is the spiritual wickedness in high places which we battle. The truth presented in this video is of the existence of such spiritual wickedness in high places. And see what it is capable of plotting and capable of doing to people and how it gets off on mocking and tricking people.
Shez
User ID: 31724419
United Kingdom
05/14/2013 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't argue with the 'shills'. That is what they want. I vote to IGNORE the obvious shilling and carry on as if they are not there. It's the least respect we can give back to them. banana2hf
 Quoting: Fred 38891107

Thats pathetic so really you want a thread full of people agreeing in something even if it didn't. Its no wonder people question the intelligence of a few in here because that's a fuckin weird statement
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 39342332
United States
05/14/2013 03:19 AM

Report Abusive Post
The first time I saw this vid I got excited also, but when I paused it & replayed over and over it became obvious to me that the object shot out from behind her with the blast. Near where the policeman is standing. Is there something I am missing? Somewhere I should pause the video?

It would be nice if we could have a discussion about this instead of dividing into two camps that call each other shills and tards.
 Quoting: BossBitch

What I had also said, but got called a shill. These guys are delusional.

knows you mourn....
it's in your name....

oh that sounded like a contradiction..!

act much>?

Last Edited by Daniel of the Rose on 05/14/2013 03:20 AM
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20341640
United Kingdom
05/14/2013 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I dont know who to believe anymore... the footage is unbelievable
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39820667
United States
05/14/2013 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone added the light blip that was passed between the two.

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/14/2013 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Original Poster here. Someone got cute and banned my free account.

Just walked in the door to a surprising 9 pages of responses. Going to sift through some and respond.
 Quoting: MyFalseWorld

You most likely said a certain word that automatically bans you.
ACG
User ID: 39852285
United States
05/14/2013 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Typical disinfo.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39819028
United Kingdom
05/15/2013 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Typical disinfo.
 Quoting: ACG 39852285

Please tell us what is disinformation about a card which came out in the 90s with a blond woman jogger in green with a headband and headphones and a burst of light to her left, with the caption "no one ever suspects a harmless jogger" and seeing that very image right in front of the explosion at the finish line, tossing an object?

Please, I sit in suspense awaiting the supposed disinformation which you speak of...?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39530681
United States
05/15/2013 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Typical disinfo.

Please tell us what is disinformation about a card which came out in the 90s with a blond woman jogger in green with a headband and headphones and a burst of light to her left, with the caption "no one ever suspects a harmless jogger" and seeing that very image right in front of the explosion at the finish line, tossing an object?

Please, I sit in suspense awaiting the supposed disinformation which you speak of...?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39819028

Are you kidding?

It's a vague connection to a card game based on a book that was MAKING FUN of the notion of the Illuminati.

There were 26,000 people in that race. How many do you think had blond hair and a green shirt? Or a red, blue, yellow, black, orange or polka dot shirt for that matter.

This thread is at the very least misinformation presenting as disinformation. The only question is whether this nonsense//static is being disseminated deliberately or is simply the product of useful idiots.
SoSoYeya

User ID: 6521994
United States
05/15/2013 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Right there in plain sight. It's so obvious people can't believe it. Their reality processing skills short circuit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1593102

sheep < that's what they want to be
you have to be the change you desire to see in the world, because it is your world, collectively. We are in it, but we are not of it. That's why we manifest and co-create it...
www.facebook.com/sosoyeya
www.blogtalkradio.com/sosoyey​a
SoSoYeya

User ID: 6521994
United States
05/15/2013 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Typical disinfo.

I also sit in suspense --- PLEASE TELL US OF THIS DISINFO... sheep
you have to be the change you desire to see in the world, because it is your world, collectively. We are in it, but we are not of it. That's why we manifest and co-create it...
www.facebook.com/sosoyeya
www.blogtalkradio.com/sosoyey​a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9742629
United States
05/15/2013 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38724976
United States
05/16/2013 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Typical disinfo.

I also sit in suspense --- PLEASE TELL US OF THIS DISINFO... sheep
 Quoting: SoSoYeya

Because the jogger had nothing to do with setting off the bomb.

Plus, the card chick has WAY better tits.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39881756
United Kingdom
05/16/2013 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Typical disinfo.

Are you kidding?

It's a vague connection to a card game based on a book that was MAKING FUN of the notion of the Illuminati.

There were 26,000 people in that race. How many do you think had blond hair and a green shirt? Or a red, blue, yellow, black, orange or polka dot shirt for that matter.

This thread is at the very least misinformation presenting as disinformation. The only question is whether this nonsense//static is being disseminated deliberately or is simply the product of useful idiots.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39530681

Now you are distracting from the obvious and showing the hand of shilling, which always includes name calling and labelling anyone an idiot in order to psychologically manipulate readers. This is a common tactic in political correctness and communistic ideology because it is effective on weak minded individuals who conform to the herd for comfort. The hardest thing to do is to take a stand on truth when it goes against the herd and against shills whose sole role in life is to slap and berate the lone sheep as an idiot as they try to leave that said herd when they identify that the shepherd is nothing but a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Vague connection? The exact woman is on the card directly in front of the explosion. She hands off to red and in comes blue. Again, the three colours of the card. At the end of the day, it proves beyond doubt that it was a pre-planned and staged event and as Our Wonderful Father in Heaven continues to send hailstones (exposure and removing of lies) into the lives of those He is drawing, all your shilling in the world by attempting to keep the few sheep browbeaten by name calling will fail. Why? Because His Spirit is far greater than the spirit in this world that only works through lies and deception. That's all these people got in this world to maintain their mind control over people - lies and deception of those who continue to stubbornly reject the One who promises to give Truth. And as there is no comparison, the liars and deceivers have brainwashed the masses to want to conform to the status quo by instilling in them the sense of conformity at all costs even in the face of Truth. That is communism 101 - being scared senseless and intimidated by bullies whose sole purpose in life is to browbeat the poor sheep as they attempt to leave the herd. Bad sheep! You are an idiot ! Get back under our mind control sheep!

Are you going to sit here and actually deny that the same game cards showed the world trade centres exploding and the pentagon, 6 years before they happened???? Was that too just "making fun of" the notion of an illuminati? Then you live in a different world than I do among those same wicked men who only lie and deceive. Psychopaths and sadomasochists ANNOUNCE things because in their pride and arrogance they get off on it. Their entire life is about control and the power of controlling. Just as Cain, they do nothing but call out the Abel's to the field and then slaughter them. It's their nature. And the only way that they can get that power and control is to remove the only One who promises to make us free and give us eyes and ears to see truth and to discern lies- Jesus Christ. As they have done that, the masses worship the beast instead. In their ignorance, they deny Truth and get all these lies instead, believing them to be truths.

That woman on the card in 1995 was placed just directly in front of the explosion in 2013. Green shirt, headphones, headband, tossing something, explosion to her left and the captian "No one ever suspects a harmless jogger". Somebody made sure that that image was there in real life. In which case, one thing is definitely TRUE : the explosion was known about. That's the only truth that is available here and it is sufficient to prove that this entire event was manufactured and planned. In which case, there are two choices: keep letting the sheepdogs bite you to keep you in the herd of blinded sheep or make a break by calling on the Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, who promises that all who call on Him will be saved. We are so close to the end of this age and as foretold, the saints are nearly overcome but in the end of it, they WILL PREVAIL. Run sheep, RUN!

GLP