Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,425 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 358,925
Pageviews Today: 563,508Threads Today: 212Posts Today: 3,441
06:17 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Fifth Grader Claiming to be in the Illuminati Threatened to Stab Students As Sacrifice to Satan

Shadowy_Planet
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 39631350
Canada
05/12/2013 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Fifth Grader Claiming to be in the Illuminati Threatened to Stab Students As Sacrifice to Satan
SACRAMENTO, CA - An unusual outburst in a combined 5th and 6th grade classroom at John Sloat Elementary School has some students and parents concerned.

6th grader Zionni Ibarra was in the class when it happened.

"I was scared," Ibarra said. "And I was crying really bad."

Students said a 5th grade girl started shouting she was part of the Illuminati and threatened to kill other students.

"She said she wanted to sell her soul to the devil," Ibarra said. "And she said she'll kill everybody."

"Everybody just started crying because they were scared that they were going to die that day," 6th grader Elizabeth Martinez added. Martinez was also in the class and witnessed everything.

At one point, students said she grabbed a pair of scissors.

"I seen her try to cut herself and draw blood," 5th grader Xavier Monti explained what happened in the class. "But then she got up and tried to stab another girl a seat away from her."

Students said she drew Illuminati symbols and wrote 666 in the bathroom. Students said her outburst went on for at least an hour, with the teacher only telling them to ignore the girl.

"He thought she was just trying to get attention," Monti said.

[link to www.news10.net]
Watching the world

User ID: 10137056
United States
05/12/2013 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Fifth Grader Claiming to be in the Illuminati Threatened to Stab Students As Sacrifice to Satan
Demon possessed for sure.

Yikes.

construction
Ignorance is bliss until reality bites you in the ass.

I take care of the dead...always.
Shadowy_Planet  (OP)

User ID: 39631350
Canada
05/12/2013 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Fifth Grader Claiming to be in the Illuminati Threatened to Stab Students As Sacrifice to Satan
hmmm....there was a bunch more replies to this earlier....several, in fact.....some of them alluding to the student being a member of a super rich family...

nice to see The Thought Police keeping things clean, i guess...

Last Edited by Shadowy_Planet on 05/12/2013 09:03 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39723563
United States
05/12/2013 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
WTF?
Shadowy_Planet  (OP)

User ID: 39736353
Canada
05/12/2013 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
hmmm....there was a bunch more replies to this earlier....several, in fact.....some of them alluding to the student being a member of a super rich family...

nice to see The Thought Police keeping things clean, i guess...
 Quoting: Shadowy_Planet

bump for deleted replies
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39042952
United States
05/12/2013 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would have told her I'm the Nobody and her illuminati plans are futile! hahaha!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37394472
United States
05/13/2013 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is this story true?

Holy-hell!! WTF

GLP