Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,102 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 950,546
Pageviews Today: 1,696,169Threads Today: 726Posts Today: 12,875
07:14 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have no proof or knowledge of this, but what if the ruling elite and the Illuminati are the good guys?

J.
User ID: 10872394
United States
05/14/2013 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I have no proof or knowledge of this, but what if the ruling elite and the Illuminati are the good guys?
From their own perspective, they are the good guys. At least, they view everything that they do as being necessary.

Now I give them credit for an uncanny ability to cooperate to the extent of keeping their secrets secret, however, they have a lot to learn about what is necessary or not.

For instance - They believe that absolute control over everything is absolutely necessary, that anything that exists outside of their control is a threat to Creation itself, as if they even had ANY control over the Laws of Creation.

What is necessary, however, is absolute SURRENDER to that Source which spawned them in the first place.

They, as the rest of us, are only prisoners of their own design. they do not really control anything beyond the length of their own sentence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39827628
United States
05/14/2013 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I have no proof or knowledge of this, but what if the ruling elite and the Illuminati are the good guys?
For example. We hear stories of the British royal family doing blood sacrifices. How do you prove that this is not just a propaganda campaign to build up hate against them?

Hell, I don't know if it's true or not.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4330456

there is a flemish cabinet in Holyrood house (Scotland) that was once reputed to belong to Mary Queen of Scots. there are RED HEARTS on the outside of this cabinet and when you open up a secret door inside it on A CHECKERBOARD PATTERN an ORNAMENT ETC stood with mirrors behind it giving the viewer a 360 degree view. on the ceiling of this compartment is painted an INVERTED FIVE POINTED STAR symbol. This has been in a documentary (BBC with the presenter fiona bruce presenting it)

Now to prove a theory you must collect evidence and deduct by reasoning.
 Quoting: PallasAthene

p.s. can you guess what type of "ORNAMENT" would be stored inside a locked cabinet kept in a personal room???

What?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/14/2013 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
From their own perspective, they are the good guys. At least, they view everything that they do as being necessary.

Now I give them credit for an uncanny ability to cooperate to the extent of keeping their secrets secret, however, they have a lot to learn about what is necessary or not.

For instance - They believe that absolute control over everything is absolutely necessary, that anything that exists outside of their control is a threat to Creation itself, as if they even had ANY control over the Laws of Creation.

What is necessary, however, is absolute SURRENDER to that Source which spawned them in the first place.

They, as the rest of us, are only prisoners of their own design. they do not really control anything beyond the length of their own sentence.
 Quoting: J. 10872394

Maybe humanity has needed control and guidance along the way to get them where they need to be right now. I don't know.

But, the question we need to ask ourselves is this. Are they directing us to see puppets and power hungry fools to be some evil force controlling the world. When in truth these puppets control nothing.

Look at the French Revolution. Did the King and the royal family and elites deserve the guillotine or were they just labelled as something they were not.

Just like Obama maybe? Just talking really...
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 39707337
Sweden
05/14/2013 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Judge them by their fruits. Their fruits are rotten to core. Look what they are selling us. Violence, drugs, homosexuality. let's look at 9/11 and other false flag terror attacks.

They are anti Christian. They are anti good morals and love. They are labeled evil with a reason and proof.
 Quoting: shyrlymyrly

I should believe a retired FBI agent?
WHY?

Does he serve a hidden agenda than what he says. I am not sure, but I don't like him...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39827628

Because he has proof. Because you can't debunk this. You better trust Illuminati?
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
shyrlymyrly

Sweden
05/14/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some of us are
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

Are you trying to imply that you are a member of the Illuminati? More disinformation?

I am an eternal member of the Illuminati

Have been many well known historical people

Open Your Eyes and See!

Hahahaha. Dream on. And if you are Illuminati, you're gonna burn in Hell.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/14/2013 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some of us are

Are you trying to imply that you are a member of the Illuminati? More disinformation?

Open Your Eyes and See!

I do not doubt what you are saying, but as part of this discussion, how are we to know the truth from double and triple reverse lies.

The fools then perpetuate this con.

So, help me. Is the Illuminati and their brother Luciferians really serving humanity as a catalyst for growth or just as a form of control.

I have seen you post here many, many times, but you never talk about the real truth that you say you know and possess.

Time to tell us what is the truth if you really are what you say...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16453458
United States
05/14/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Explain the grove molech ceremony...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1466471

Ideas are formed.
Stories are told.

For public consumption; like mental food..

What inevitably comes out after you eat?

Shit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/14/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Don't be a silly fool. There is no place called Hell, except here on Earth.

I am curious to see what this person has to say.

You don't learn from hate and talking. You learn from respect and by listening to ALL views.

Peace
PallasAthene

User ID: 39793639
United Kingdom
05/14/2013 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is a flemish cabinet in Holyrood house (Scotland) that was once reputed to belong to Mary Queen of Scots. there are RED HEARTS on the outside of this cabinet and when you open up a secret door inside it on A CHECKERBOARD PATTERN an ORNAMENT ETC stood with mirrors behind it giving the viewer a 360 degree view. on the ceiling of this compartment is painted an INVERTED FIVE POINTED STAR symbol. This has been in a documentary (BBC with the presenter fiona bruce presenting it)

Now to prove a theory you must collect evidence and deduct by reasoning.

I agree! And I don't see much of that. Just people repeating bullshit and rumors.

What if it was that easy to confuse and derail the truth? You just pass on lies and then fools spread these lies without any valid proof!

I am just questioning everything...

I totally agree with you by the way. I was stating fact by the way, here's a link

[link to www.royalcollection.org.uk]

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence as they say!

p.s. i trawled the internet for this! lol from 25:55 look at this video please and tell me what you think, honestly.

[link to www.youtube.com]

thanks

Last Edited by Amoebas on 05/14/2013 02:40 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8780601
United States
05/14/2013 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
For example. We hear stories of the British royal family doing blood sacrifices. How do you prove that this is not just a propaganda campaign to build up hate against them?

Start with Fritz Springmeier's books.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13267972

I read them and I believed them, but there is no real proof is there?

Yes, there is proof. An entire country marched against corruption and pedophilia at high levels and nothing was done about it. The lunatics ARE running the asylum.

See:

Marc Dutroux Belgium
Haut de La Garenne
Franklin Coverup
shyrlymyrly

Sweden
05/14/2013 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Open Your Eyes and See!

Your comment shows your placement in the order of life

lol

Your placement in life is in deep sh*t and deception. Illuminati will be soon destroyed by God and you will perish. Too bad. :(
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/14/2013 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, there is proof. An entire country marched against corruption and pedophilia at high levels and nothing was done about it. The lunatics ARE running the asylum.

See:

Marc Dutroux Belgium
Haut de La Garenne
Franklin Coverup
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8780601

Or you could try the Catholic chirch for starters...
shyrlymyrly

Sweden
05/14/2013 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Don't be a silly fool. There is no place called Hell, except here on Earth.

I am curious to see what this person has to say.

You don't learn from hate and talking. You learn from respect and by listening to ALL views.

Peace

So you think you will hear truth from this person? Don't be silly. xD
These people are just human waste and garbage of our society. I know enough about Illuminati and their plans and don't need any of them lying to me about the truth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/14/2013 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe humanity has needed control and guidance along the way to get them where they need to be right now. I don't know.

Yes, because a system of debt-based illusory currency is better than trading goods and services for other goods and services.

Oh and while you're at it start wars among people for no reason and reap the resources from the fall-out. Yep, the world is just thriving on that system!
shyrlymyrly

Sweden
05/14/2013 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

See:

Marc Dutroux Belgium
Haut de La Garenne
Franklin Coverup

Or you could try the Catholic chirch for starters...

Masons, various Knights, Illuminati etc come from Catholic Church. Catholic Church is Illuminati. Nothing Christian about them.
CrustyButChewy

User ID: 35655869
Canada
05/14/2013 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Think about it. Don't you think life would be different if the ruling elite were the good guys?
A passion must be accompany'd with some false judgment. in order to its being unreasonable; and even then `tis not the passion, properly speaking, which is unreasonable, but the judgment. (Hume)
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/14/2013 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Number #1 Rule of Life - You must learn to connect to your higher self and LISTEN to what your instincts tell you.

Don't believe anyone except your higher spiritual self.

It's your life and you are the director

Please! Telling someone how to meditate does not give me much insight that you vainly wanting to tell us. Since you felt like bragging about your "high" status in the world, then you have an obligation to enlighten us a little.

Even though you can't tell from my AC ID, you and I have been on the same side of many, many threads here over the years. I think you have a good heart, but you are serving no one with secrets. The time for secrets is over!!!

And you know it. A new age is upon us and now everything is about to change...
Mindfulnesz

User ID: 27577634
Netherlands
05/14/2013 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
And the "truth" that we have been fed is the deception?

Again, I'm NOT saying this is true. I want to see if anyone else has any knowledge to confirm or deny this.

It would be an easy way to discredit people with no proof either way without lifting a finger.

So, if the Luciferians just call these ruling elite evil and our controllers, who could deny it or prove otherwise?

What do you think?

I often wondered something like this my self..
What if everything is backwards? example:

What if the Bible does not describe the word of God
but that of Satan, and the Satan described in the Bible
is actually God.. Many believe this world is ruled by Satan,
what if he wrote the Bible and just turned everything upside down?
There for Satan deceives you in thinking
that you believe/following God when in fact you follow Satan.

And I know many people will say: Impossible, because the Bible
is the truth because the prophet who wrote the bible says
he was talking to God.. But wouldn't Satan WANT you to believe
that? Or maybe the prophet THOUGHT he was talking to God
but in fact was talking to Satan?

What if the churches, who are satanist, and using all kinds
of satanic symbolism and rituals tell you NOT to follow something
because it's the work of Satan, but in fact is the work of God, and there for maintain control.

I just like to play with these thoughts, everyone is just blindly
following what they have been told, or learned by their parent's,
but nobody ever thinks about the possibility that ALL of them
could be wrong, generation unto generation.. And there for
you will never get out of the doctrines

Last Edited by Mindfulnesz on 05/14/2013 02:54 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14750890
South Africa
05/14/2013 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Again, I'm NOT saying this is true. I want to see if anyone else has any knowledge to confirm or deny this.

It would be an easy way to discredit people with no proof either way without lifting a finger.

So, if the Luciferians just call these ruling elite evil and our controllers, who could deny it or prove otherwise?

What do you think?

This is like trying to pick up a turd by its clean end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37488251
United States
05/14/2013 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol OP...of course they're good..they just want to "help" hehe..

seriously...these "elite" have made themselves Gods on Earth. They literally control space and time (space exploration and they even made up daylight savings time)..they poison our water, food, destroyed the education system, the middle class, they do ghastly things to children, stage and fund terrorism, have their flunkies grope grannies and cancer patients at the airport.....BUT they're really the good guys. riiiiiiight.

don't be so naïve...they may have started out as the good guys long long ago, but you know what they say about absolute power
shyrlymyrly

Sweden
05/14/2013 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

What do you think?

This is like trying to pick up a turd by its clean end.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14750890

rofllolatu
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/14/2013 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
The difference between you and I is...I understand the power of meditation.

You on the other hand preceded to mock the idea

Ok, I gave you the respect and the chance to state a little of your knowledge and you mock me. Fine.

I understand the path to truth is through my heart which ables us to listen to our True Spiritual Self. And I do that through meditation daily.

However, you felt the need to show off and brag about your lofty title. Then you just tell me that I am not advanced enough to understand the benefit of meditation. I guess the guy above was right about you.

I am done with your arrogance.

Peace
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/14/2013 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

What do you think?

because it's the work of Satan, but in fact is the work of God, and there for maintain control.

Quoting: Mindfulnesz

Exactly! I do know that almost EVERYTHING we believe to be true is the opposite of what we have been told. Why not what we have been told about the ruling elite and Illuminati and the Church and the Royals.

All the complete opposite of the accepted truth.

Again, I am just talking here, but I am starting to question everything that I have been told.
Mindfulnesz

User ID: 27577634
Netherlands
05/14/2013 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

What do you think?

Quoting: Mindfulnesz

Exactly! I do know that almost EVERYTHING we believe to be true is the opposite of what we have been told. Why not what we have been told about the ruling elite and Illuminati and the Church and the Royals.

All the complete opposite of the accepted truth.

Again, I am just talking here, but I am starting to question everything that I have been told.

I feel you bro, with all those theory's out there,
it's almost impossible not to doubt or question everything,
at least not for me! But again, maybe that's what they want,
maybe they want you to question the questions so you won't
get anywhere.. Even that can be a set up..

It all comes down to one thing, your heart.
Learn to connect with your heart, there is proof that
the heart contains brain cells.. So maybe it's time
to STOP thinking with our head, and stop to try "understand"
everything, and just start living, connecting with our hearts
and let our heart's guide us..

Last Edited by Mindfulnesz on 05/14/2013 03:20 PM
TIREDNEEDHOuRS

User ID: 39805363
Thailand
05/14/2013 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Illuminated-

Sounds wise. I dont think they are bad.

I think they do what they gotta do.
9Neteru13
User ID: 39719137
United States
05/14/2013 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Khemetian God men were Illuminated both spiritually and consciously. Our Melanated creation has been in our hands, all along.

The Illuminati are far from illuminated, and are ET Draconian beings, not of this realm. There home is located in Draco, on the Yang side of the Galaxy. They are technologically advanced beings, filled with pure hatred for the Ying side of our Galaxy. This is why they altered the orbit of our Sun, to enter into there territory every Galactic cycle. They wish to terraform Gaia into comfortable living spaces for all beings of Negativity.

Sirius, is the star we all call heaven, and is our mother star, and home.
We are headed back home as we speak, and there is nothing the elite can do about it, although they are trying to find a way out of this realm due to the transition of peace that is curently taking place. They are the order of Bohemea and Baphomet, both SSS Reptilian arch angels. They worship their creators, and their Gods, or Anu, which means captains.

All is well, the Neteru have planned this, to show the full evilness of these beings, and all creation has taken notice of their unfruitful doings. We have been in control of it all along.

Every one person and being is just a pawn in our revealing of these beasts, this realm is an reflection, so that the true realm, Aden, is not polluted by these beasts presence. They will be dealt with accordingly, in a humane yet dishonourable manner.

We are your Elohim, I am Yhotim Atun, Council of 9 aether realms

The Neteru have returned, Hotepu
PallasAthene

United Kingdom
05/14/2013 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Simply put:

A group who call themselves "illuminated" think highly of themselves

They therefore are too consumed in their ego's

They limit knowledge which is to the detriment of humanity as a whole

They place themselves above other people

They love money and huge amounts of wealth

Do you truely think these types of people are "illuminated" as opposed to humble, selfless people e.g. monks?
PallasAthene

United Kingdom
05/14/2013 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Khemetian God men were Illuminated both spiritually and consciously. Our Melanated creation has been in our hands, all along.

The Illuminati are far from illuminated, and are ET Draconian beings, not of this realm. There home is located in Draco, on the Yang side of the Galaxy. They are technologically advanced beings, filled with pure hatred for the Ying side of our Galaxy. This is why they altered the orbit of our Sun, to enter into there territory every Galactic cycle. They wish to terraform Gaia into comfortable living spaces for all beings of Negativity.

Sirius, is the star we all call heaven, and is our mother star, and home.
We are headed back home as we speak, and there is nothing the elite can do about it, although they are trying to find a way out of this realm due to the transition of peace that is curently taking place. They are the order of Bohemea and Baphomet, both SSS Reptilian arch angels. They worship their creators, and their Gods, or Anu, which means captains.

All is well, the Neteru have planned this, to show the full evilness of these beings, and all creation has taken notice of their unfruitful doings. We have been in control of it all along.

Every one person and being is just a pawn in our revealing of these beasts, this realm is an reflection, so that the true realm, Aden, is not polluted by these beasts presence. They will be dealt with accordingly, in a humane yet dishonourable manner.

We are your Elohim, I am Yhotim Atun, Council of 9 aether realms

The Neteru have returned, Hotepu
 Quoting: 9Neteru13 39719137

Why don't you just spill that whole Nimrod, Orion can of worms then?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39831330
United States
05/14/2013 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

What do you think?

I sometimes think the same thing. We have been tricked before into thinking the bad people are really the good people. and vise versa. But just like you, I have no idea! Its a good thing that you look at the other side of the story like that though! keep doing that!
PallasAthene

United Kingdom
05/14/2013 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

What do you think?

I sometimes think the same thing. We have been tricked before into thinking the bad people are really the good people. and vise versa. But just like you, I have no idea! Its a good thing that you look at the other side of the story like that though! keep doing that!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39831330

look up the term "double bind"

GLP