Hawk-02
Hawk-o-holic

User ID: 897951
United States
05/14/2013 09:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Bigfoot shot in PA Today!!!
Interesting developments out of PA this afternoon.

[link to bigfootevidence.blogspot.com]
Pickle Suprise!
TraderRob

User ID: 14415865
United States
05/14/2013 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Bigfoot shot in PA Today!!!

Quoting: Hawk-02

Ummm... anyone seen BRIEF lately?

BRIEF, you there buddy?

BRIEF?
Have a nice day = GFY. GFY = Go Fuck Yourself. If this offends you then have a nice day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39349059
United States
05/14/2013 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why is Bigfoot not protected as an endangered species? I hate the idea of men tracking him down to kill for money....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26752035
United States
05/14/2013 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol at the comments

"game over you furry fuck"
Hawk-02  (OP)
Hawk-o-holic

User ID: 897951
United States
05/14/2013 09:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
lol at the comments

"game over you furry fuck"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26752035

lmao I wonder if he wsa talking about musky allen?
Pickle Suprise!
TraderRob

User ID: 14415865
United States
05/14/2013 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why is Bigfoot not protected as an endangered species? I hate the idea of men tracking him down to kill for money....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39349059

The government would have to admit that it exists... and that would only send more people out after it.
Have a nice day = GFY. GFY = Go Fuck Yourself. If this offends you then have a nice day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38068195
United States
05/14/2013 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Again?
ASHA
User ID: 11207235
United States
05/14/2013 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Me too, live and let live. They were more than likely here before us and will be after. They are more in tune than we will ever be.. Makes me sad...verysad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19824705
United States
05/16/2013 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
BS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6406905
Canada
05/16/2013 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
This morning, a ham operator heard the state and local police confirm a body over the public channel.
Then it was overheard on a private channel #4 U.S.
Army helicopters were seen flying in the direction of the incident.
Our source currently has 3 investigators and a well-known researcher en route as well as talking to State Police and to see if the media has gotten word.
911 says there was a call.
Local investigator talked to the ham operator and listened to the recordings. They believe it’s legit.
[link to www.cryptomundo.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36428032
United States
05/16/2013 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
What was Michelle Obama doing in PA?
violentoppisition

User ID: 1411886
United States
05/16/2013 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

BRIEF, you there buddy?

BRIEF?
 Quoting: TraderRob

Just say something bad About a cop...he will show
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1404507
United States
05/16/2013 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
The backstrap is good eatins.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39071320
Canada
05/16/2013 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why kill it. Damn stupid man.

But now it's dead - show it to the world!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37913378
United Kingdom
05/16/2013 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

BRIEF, you there buddy?

BRIEF?

Just say something bad About a cop...he will show
 Quoting: violentoppisition

Whaaaat!? The pigs killed bigfoot!!!??

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12147456
United States
05/29/2013 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
A joint statement will be released in regards tot he "Bigfoot shot in PA rumor." One of the investigators on the case has a meeting with an officer from the municipal police department. Some very interesting information was shared with us today that confirms my thoughts. Details to be released.

And for those who are wondering why we aren't releasing it tonight, its because I along with the other investigators are going to do a conference call, share what information we have collected make sure we have all the facts correct and release a properly written statement based on the factual information we have obtained.

At this point all this is rumor and a claim. Once I have more info and more details, I'll update you. I can confirm we are investigating this claim, but as of right now. that's all it is, is a claim. We do not have any information or proof to support this claim. Once I have more information that I can confirm, I will let you know. Until we do, no further rumors will be released. We do not want to jeopardize any possible legitimate information at this time.

This is unconfirmed at the moment and we're still trying to figure out what exactly transpired here. According to our source, PBS is looking into a possible shooting of Bigfoot somewhere in Pennsylvania. "It has been all over the police scanner in the area," our source tells us, but he will not confirm the exact location.

In Conclusion:

We cannot determine what was heard nor find evidence to confirm what the Ham Operator witness heard on his police scanner on May 14, 2013 at approximately 10:30 am. Stan, Ron and Eric were able rule out the claim of a Bigfoot being shot and killed by a turkey hunter and confirmed by police.

We have confirmation from the Somerset State Police, Somerset 911 call center, Paint Township Police department and the Pennsylvania Game Commission that to their knowledge, there has been NO bigfoot reportedly killed, no body confirmed nor recovered.

The 911 communication tapes confirm that there was radio traffic about possible Bigfoot evidence being found in the area, however nothing about a shooting or body of a Bigfoot has been located on the recordings.

I am very familiar with emergency radio communications and the chatter of such scanner radios. On occasion there can be some distortions in such radio transmissions making it difficult to understand what was being said. Also I have found myself at times only partially concentrating on what is coming over the scanner radio while being occupied with other matters. It is a possibility that fellow could have mistakenly heard certain details about the Bigfoot activity in the area that day.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/29/2013 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! FOX News had a FIELD DAY with this story, quickly and easily debunking it and laughing at it all the way!!
laugh

Apparently, the turkey hunter doesn't know bear tracks when he sees them, so he freaked out and went crazy, calling the police screaming about BIGFOOT!
[link to www.foxnews.com]

laughrofltard5almaolol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33682748
United States
05/29/2013 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Haaaa. that's a good pint.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/29/2013 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's the retard who saw the bear tracks and FLIPPED OUT screaming about BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/29/2013 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is what happens when you give give stupid, crazy, clueless basement dwellers a computer and a video camera.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32069520
United States
05/29/2013 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

sbus

Not very bright, are you?

Nobody believes in bigfoot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32069520
United States
05/29/2013 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

The government would have to admit that it exists... and that would only send more people out after it.

Lol. They would look extremely stupid if they admitted it at all after years of denying it. There was a story about caring after bigfoot when it came out of forest fire with burnt skin. Witnesses were told not to tell anyone and sign a paper swearing not to tell anyone or they lose job and benefits.

Even if they admitted it, they still can put a federal law out not to do a thing to them including a murder charge. That's all it takes to protect them.

To label them as endangered species may not be needed considering that they are "people" like us. Native tribes used to call them "Forest People" in the old days. Well, actually, every tribe had their own word for them. Pretty interesting stuff if you know where to look for some information.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/29/2013 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a radio interview of the fucktard who insists the bear print was bigfoot.

GLP