Coca Cola anti illuminati!!!! Subliminal message...... OMG

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6492821
United States
05/17/2013 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Coca Cola anti illuminati!!!! Subliminal message...... OMG
I don't see it as a bad message toward us, but toward "them". There is a war going on behind the scenes between TPTB, and even within the ranks of the illuminati themselves, not all of them are bad, some of them want good for humanity, but most of them do not. I realised this a while back when I thought about how the gods would war among themselves, some were for humanity, and others did not care about mankinds fate. Not all of the gods had the power to change things, they were too far on the bottom of the ruling class. I am glad they made this commercial, that gives me hope that some of the ones that are on top, they do want to preserve what we have left, not destroy humanity. I think I may stick to coke products, well done.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39985718
Germany
05/17/2013 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
making fun of you fool
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39598693
United Kingdom
05/17/2013 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you stand up they win
Drones, ADS, teargas, hollow point bullets, etc.... Keep sitting. Safer

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31036137
United States
05/17/2013 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Or they are telling us to stand up, and then they take our chairs and replace them with coffins.

Even if it seems like a good idea, following blind instruction is NOT a good idea. Unless you purposely signed up like military service or police work.....

Do not do something if it doesn't seem right.

This is like a master taunting a slave to run for it by an open gate while the master loads his shotgun.

Those who stand up will be laid down.....and that sucks because I believe in FULL 100% NATURAL LAW OF THE LAND.

Is it illegal to desire freedom?

Is it illegal to cry in pain?

Is it illegal to beg for forgiveness?

Is it illegal to kill for freedom?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't see it as a bad message toward us, but toward "them". There is a war going on behind the scenes between TPTB, and even within the ranks of the illuminati themselves, not all of them are bad, some of them want good for humanity, but most of them do not. I realised this a while back when I thought about how the gods would war among themselves, some were for humanity, and others did not care about mankinds fate. Not all of the gods had the power to change things, they were too far on the bottom of the ruling class. I am glad they made this commercial, that gives me hope that some of the ones that are on top, they do want to preserve what we have left, not destroy humanity. I think I may stick to coke products, well done.
 Quoting: skyblau

Hope from a commercial? I suppose so.

Wanna know something wonderful?

The US Military is prepared to end this corporate fascist government. Of course they always have contingency plans, and the contingency plans for government corruption beyond acceptable means is kept from the government, for obvious reasons.

They know this, we know this. One out guns the other. Shit would be FAR worse if it wasn't for the brave a silent service men/women fighting for us daily.
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 39913768
Estonia
05/17/2013 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
So you think that one of the most successful companies in the world is anti New World Order?
Let me explain something to you. When people will stand up and create revolution against the elite there will be civil war, something like Syria. They try to kill you with food, air, water, drugs, but this isn't working. So why not civil war? They create chaos and will establish order. Then when they will kill off everybody who is against NWO in civil war with the guns and bombs of the latest technology, they will establish new government with new rules. Everybody who is pro NWO will get chipped and will be able to live "normally", but those who will oppose it, will starve and fight until they die.
They are the ones who tell you everything they will do and have done. "ORDER OUT OF CHAOS", don't forget that. Communism in Russia was established by revolution. People are so stupid, they think they can change anything. This elite doesn't care, they have murdered presidents. Learn from them, they are very wise and smart. Use the same techniques. You must play by their rules... There are no rules. Create your own secret society.
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Create your own secret society.
 Quoting: shyrlymyrly

And they will burn it down....Waco.
nah

User ID: 39815037
United States
05/17/2013 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

hidinghidinghiding
 Quoting: Southgaia

That sucks, he takes the coke at the end, he should have resisted the urge to take it, now a bunch of people are going to buy coke and continue being controlled.

Not me, I drink Pepsi!
When you find a piece of shit along side the road and you poke it with a stick, what do you expect to find inside of it, gold?
No, it's just going to stink more.
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
05/17/2013 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: --Voltaic--

Secret society means that they won't know about it.
Clovis

User ID: 39265894
United States
05/17/2013 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

hidinghidinghiding

Well, let's all stand the F#%K up then!!!!!!!!!
pEacE, cLovIs
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well then, your off to a good start posting this on a well known conspiracy forum....

This is more then LOL....it is ROR

:ROR37:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39598693
United Kingdom
05/17/2013 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

hidinghidinghiding

Well, let's all stand the F#%K up then!!!!!!!!!
 Quoting: Clovis

Drones, ADS, hollow point bullets, teargas, FEMA camp, Gitmo
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
05/17/2013 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well then, your off to a good start posting this on a well known conspiracy forum....

Oh sure, like I'm gonna create secret society, I have better things to do. It was just my suggestion to people who want to stand up against elite. It's a theory and nothing more. But in reality I think only God can stop them, they have everything they need and total control. I think the revolution is a stupid idea, cause every revolution that has happened was created by them. And I think the next revolution will be made by elite too. We're screwed and no revolution will help, cause people will lose. They have the newest technology and a military. America and Europe are gone, we're already in NWO.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh sure, like I'm gonna create secret society, I have better things to do. It was just my suggestion to people who want to stand up against elite. It's a theory and nothing more. But in reality I think only God can stop them, they have everything they need and total control. I think the revolution is a stupid idea, cause every revolution that has happened was created by them. And I think the next revolution will be made by elite too. We're screwed and no revolution will help, cause people will lose. They have the newest technology and a military. America and Europe are gone, we're already in NWO.

Either way, starting a secret society isn't going to do jack shit. In fact, for a rebellion to be effective you need publicity to gain the support of the population. Otherwise the government is going to pound your society into the ground with propaganda. Everyone will think the group is a bunch of dick sucking anarchists.

You could learn much more about all this before you post advise that is doomed to fail.
BG43214
User ID: 18147015
United States
05/17/2013 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
OMG

I cannot believe you people!!!

it's a commercial praising the idea of people getting off their FAT ASSES and doing something besides sitting on it all day and night!!

if you watch it again, with that in mind, you will see the point they are trying to make!!

OMG you people on GLP are so steeped in every SINGLE THING being a conspiracy, you are missing the whole point!!!

I sm saddened by this turn of mind many of you on this site seem to have!!!!

oh well.

- SIGH -
SerenaSeesAll

User ID: 39816232
United States
05/17/2013 11:33 AM

Report Abusive Post

hidinghidinghiding

That sucks, he takes the coke at the end, he should have resisted the urge to take it, now a bunch of people are going to buy coke and continue being controlled.

Not me, I drink Pepsi!
 Quoting: nah

baby
Pepsi uses aborted fetus' to flavor your Pepsi! ENJOY
link [link to www.naturalnews.com]
=============================================================​

Noticing Miracles Is My Hobby

The Bible - When you carry the Bible, Satan has a headache, when you open it, he collapses, when he sees you reading it, he loses his strength, AND when you stand on the Word of God, Satan can't hurt you!
R&y

User ID: 8224477
United States
05/17/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it was in the 70's when I read a book titled "The Coca-Cola Wars" The book was about how the US government using the CIA and our military overthrew and controlled governments in Central and South America for the benefit of companies like United Fruit, Dole, and Coca-Cola.

Millions of dollars and maybe even tens of millions of dollars has gone into the production of these commercials, everything has probably been analyzed and tested by physiologists and sociologists to ensure the correct message is conveyed to the masses.

Sugar, replaced by high fructose corn syrup, replaced by aspartame, replaced by naturally sweet, artificial colors and flavors, packaged in a container that messes up your hormones.

Be assured that anything Coca-Cola does is not done for your benefit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211208
United States
05/17/2013 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like a message about moving around and still filling your body with high fructose corn syrup... 5a
SerenaSeesAll

User ID: 39816232
United States
05/17/2013 12:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
Sounds like a message about moving around and still filling your body with high fructose corn syrup... 5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211208

HAHAHAHA too funny, true
=============================================================​

Noticing Miracles Is My Hobby

The Bible - When you carry the Bible, Satan has a headache, when you open it, he collapses, when he sees you reading it, he loses his strength, AND when you stand on the Word of God, Satan can't hurt you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39275938
United Kingdom
05/17/2013 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
world wide ad... I saw this ad in spanish language and in Portugal too...

wtf is going on

It's an ad for fat fucks that need to get off their asses and exercise.. Did you not read at the end of the ad? 4 Commitments to fight Overweight and Sedentary lifestyle.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26154537

then why were all the people in the video slender!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39979233
United States
05/17/2013 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow

In your face with obvious subliminal messaging

Just.......wow!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39979233
United States
05/17/2013 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Isn't that the truth ^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39619211
United States
05/17/2013 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
if they were trying to help us, the first thing they'd do is tell people not to drink their HFCS/aspartame poison anymore
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
05/17/2013 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Either way, starting a secret society isn't going to do jack shit. In fact, for a rebellion to be effective you need publicity to gain the support of the population. Otherwise the government is going to pound your society into the ground with propaganda. Everyone will think the group is a bunch of dick sucking anarchists.

You could learn much more about all this before you post advise that is doomed to fail.

No. Money rules the world at this moment. Coca Cola isn't doing sh*t. Instead they could use their billions of dollars to overthrow government peacefully.
Secret society is a group of people with same point of view and destination while doing it secretly. If you want to learn from elite, then revolution has to be made secretly and with lots of money. Lenin did it. No regular person knew that revolution is going on. It was made at night too, people were sleeping at that time. They didn't need support from people, they had money and guns. They bought off people to fight for them. Regular people think that they can march on streets and throw over government openly, that somehow government will over think and give up their military. Learn history people. All the revolutions end in civil war and chaos if not made secretly by group of people with lots of money and weapons.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1140311
Netherlands
05/17/2013 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
baby
Pepsi uses aborted fetus' to flavor your Pepsi! ENJOY
link [link to www.naturalnews.com]
 Quoting: SerenaSeesAll

now if you would really want to boycot Pepsi
you would need to boycot all Vrumona products

[link to www.vrumona.nl]

Own Brands: Royal Club, Royal Club Juices, Crystal Clear, Climax, Sourcy and Joy.
License Brands: Pepsi, 7Up, Gatorade and Rivella

and because its owned by Heineken
you should then also boycot:

all beer brands mentioned on this page
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/18/2013 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Honestly, they make more money from the cocaine extracted from the plant when making Coca-Cola.

They do remove the cocaine part but don't just throw it away. It is sold, obviously. But to whom?!?!?!

By the time you get the drink, the company already made it's profits. Your payment for a cheap byproduct is someones rainy day money.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12998615
Sweden
05/18/2013 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
there is a deeper meaning in that ad but both of them are about changing ones habits

as the 'chair' got guys attention telling a story about control and stuff but actually broke up guys 'bad habit' for a moment - reaching for coke, but then the guys emotional reaction (stand up) makes him reach for coke once again

(he ofcourse is blind that his sugar level controls him even more than chair but he is fing so brave to take his ass from the chair)

well, this ad is not anti-imoominati, they actually laugh at your face!
this is happening right now, they tell stories about control and manipualtion to make you more aware, but because of the bad habits people going back to that ad's coke after they've heard a story, right? so they can tell another story about how they control everything but they know that you dont know that 'stand up' is fing stupid cause its not about the chair, its about the habits and the coke, if you hear me.

anyway, there is a similar loop leading to heavy obesity: lying to oneself, emotional reaction on truth, self/agression, denying truth, lying to oneself and so on
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/18/2013 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

No. Money rules the world at this moment. Coca Cola isn't doing sh*t. Instead they could use their billions of dollars to overthrow government peacefully.
Secret society is a group of people with same point of view and destination while doing it secretly. If you want to learn from elite, then revolution has to be made secretly and with lots of money. Lenin did it. No regular person knew that revolution is going on. It was made at night too, people were sleeping at that time. They didn't need support from people, they had money and guns. They bought off people to fight for them. Regular people think that they can march on streets and throw over government openly, that somehow government will over think and give up their military. Learn history people. All the revolutions end in civil war and chaos if not made secretly by group of people with lots of money and weapons.

Your an idiot, but then again, if all the retards believe they should be secretive, so be it.

The NAZI's rose to power because they had EXPOSURE. The American Revolution won because they had EXPOSURE.

Dude, 1 man in secret can only work as hard as 1 man. But 1 man voicing to millions can make a WORLD of a difference.

Take you SHILL post and shove it up your ass!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4396849
United States
05/18/2013 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
And he still drinks the coke. Hey, but he stood up.

They are just playing both sides.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/18/2013 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
OMG

I cannot believe you people!!!

it's a commercial praising the idea of people getting off their FAT ASSES and doing something besides sitting on it all day and night!!

if you watch it again, with that in mind, you will see the point they are trying to make!!

OMG you people on GLP are so steeped in every SINGLE THING being a conspiracy, you are missing the whole point!!!

I sm saddened by this turn of mind many of you on this site seem to have!!!!

oh well.

- SIGH -
 Quoting: BG43214 18147015

The left slams the right, the right curses the left. Mean while millions in the middle are the victims, not you...get over yourself.

I don't give a fuck if you have to smell your neighbors shit every morning drinking your coffee.

But then again, even YOU believe the conspiracy...you just don't know it yet.,,,let me show you.

OMG
 Quoting: BG43214 18147015

Looks like a controlling message to me.

Aspartame loaded toxic sludge, check!
Over weight people, check!
Tell them to get off their asses, check!

What do you get......A bunch of fat asses that decided getting off the couch made them thirsty. So they drink more and get fatter, lazier.

Dude, this ad is almost a perfect example of a half-twist reverse psychology.

GLP