Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,786 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 363,762
Pageviews Today: 621,895Threads Today: 303Posts Today: 4,185
07:23 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Video Evidence Of Mystery Explosions, UFO Dogfights, & Missing Planes Over Michigan Drone Base

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37944137
United States
05/17/2013 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Video Evidence Of Mystery Explosions, UFO Dogfights, & Missing Planes Over Michigan Drone Base

The Season Two Finale of The Truth Is Viral wraps up a few loose ends and adds more depth, and video evidence, to the continuing investigation into a massive explosion that rocked hundreds of square miles of Northeastern Michigan; an investigation that has taken a turn for the surreal.

On a tip from a source that said they saw US fighter jets intercept and engage a UFO over Lake Huron almost 12 hours after the explosion at around 9:30 pm on June 6th 2012, I went to Flightradar24.com and looked at the radar returns for that time frame. Much to my astonishment, I saw two planes freeze in mid-air in the airspace off Alpena just before they disappeared from the scope. When you watch this episode of TTiV, you will see them too.

I also have video evidence of UFOs flying above the Alpena Combat Readiness Training Center. The first video is one that I shot myself on the night of January 10th 2012; the second is daytime video of what appears to be a classic "Triangle-shaped" TR-3B that was uploaded by NDestinationUnknown on August 25th 2012.

The ACRTC by the way is slated to be the new home of a drone R&D, manufacturing, training, and operational center to be built with cooperation from the Department of Defense and General Dynamics. The Federal government wants to have 30,000 drones in the air spying on you in the next few years, and Alpena is going to be a hub of that operation.

ORIGINAL FOOTAGE: QATARI "CARGO" AIRCRAFT DISAPPEARS FROM RADAR

ORIGINAL FOOTAGE: UNIDENTIFIED AIRCRAFT DEPARTS N.E. MI. AND DISAPPEARS FROM RADAR

ORIGINAL FOOTAGE: FLIGHT 7050 DISAPPEARS FROM RADAR

ORIGINAL FOOTAGE: UFO OVER ALPENA COMBAT READINESS TRAINING CENTER

REPORTER DETAINED INVESTIGATING MYSTERIOUS EXPLOSION AT ALPENA COMBAT READINESS TRAINING CENTER

There is a lot of strange stuff going on up here in Alpena and I'm smack dab in the middle of it. During the course of my investigation I have been arrested, and the CIA sic'd their disinfo lap dog Sorcha Faal on me in an attempt to discredit the fact that an explosion did indeed occur with a ridiculous story about "380 American Rebels Killed By Obama Administration." When they try to discredit your work, that is when you know that you are on to something.

banana

380 AMERICAN REBELS KILLED BY OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IS CIA BS COVER STORY FOR WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/17/2013 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Video Evidence Of Mystery Explosions, UFO Dogfights, & Missing Planes Over Michigan Drone Base
This is sum GUD GLP Shiznit peeps.

CIA

UFOs

DISINFO

DUMBS

Underground nukes

Naked Chicks

Mysterious explosions

This story is so GLP sexy, give it a chance and pin that snit.

yoda

OPEN YOUR MIND YOU MUST
Mary Crum
User ID: 40013079
United States
05/17/2013 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Video Evidence Of Mystery Explosions, UFO Dogfights, & Missing Planes Over Michigan Drone Base
Important viewing and listening. We must stay informed and armed with truth. It is the only way to survive. America is facing a battle right now and the sad part is that it is with our own. It is the enemy within. Please listen to what Bobby has to say and if you can, help him out so he can continue to do this great service to his fellow citizens. Oh yes, even without the UFO theory , this is very important info to ponder.please don't brush it off.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/17/2013 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Important viewing and listening. We must stay informed and armed with truth. It is the only way to survive. America is facing a battle right now and the sad part is that it is with our own. It is the enemy within. Please listen to what Bobby has to say and if you can, help him out so he can continue to do this great service to his fellow citizens. Oh yes, even without the UFO theory , this is very important info to ponder.please don't brush it off.
 Quoting: Mary Crum 40013079

You are absolutely right.
Barry McCockner

User ID: 2782120
United States
05/17/2013 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, been following Bobby since around this time last year when a fellow YT'r turned me on to him. I'm admittedly a little behind on his vids right now but I'm still subbed & have reccomended him to a number of People, he's definitely worth watching, IMO.
I'm a proud Texan & American, posting from Central Texas & have no clue why my flag shows friggin Canada(no offense to my Canadian friends).

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."

Diderot

"Immigration without assimilation is invasion!" - Anonymous Coward

Gird your lions, shave your Family & panic sex the 'maters!

"When your so-called religion is purely a political theory of conquest, and deception is one of it's core principles then it strikes me as perfectly sane and reasonable to assume literally everyone who is of such a "religion" to be exactly the same POS who deserves to be treated as the enemy non-stop." Darkwolf007
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/17/2013 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, been following Bobby since around this time last year when a fellow YT'r turned me on to him. I'm admittedly a little behind on his vids right now but I'm still subbed & have reccomended him to a number of People, he's definitely worth watching, IMO.
 Quoting: Barry McCockner

You'll like this one.

Cheers brother.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/17/2013 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/17/2013 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Information overload? C'mon Gulpers, I thought you guys were better than this.

Dissect, learn, disseminate.
Spektyr
User ID: 37957948
United States
05/17/2013 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I respect your strength, Bobby. Keep up the good work. Semper Fi!
froggifucious
User ID: 8696821
United States
05/18/2013 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Keep it up BOBBY!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/18/2013 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I respect your strength, Bobby. Keep up the good work. Semper Fi!
 Quoting: Spektyr 37957948

Keep it up BOBBY!
 Quoting: froggifucious 8696821

Semper Fi boys
Rheffernan
User ID: 40013628
United States
05/18/2013 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for all you do to keep us informed!

GLP