Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,259 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 563,070
Pageviews Today: 972,909Threads Today: 413Posts Today: 6,826
12:05 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

About UFOS - Does anybody know if Corso was caught lying, anywhere, when he wrote, "The Day After Roswell"

TheWind777
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 39991626
United States
05/18/2013 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
About UFOS - Does anybody know if Corso was caught lying, anywhere, when he wrote, "The Day After Roswell"
I am currently reading Phillip J. Corso's "The Day After Roswell". It is a highly plausible story from someone who worked in the Pentagon; but it was released in 1997, so people should have had many years to debunk this book if it had any errors in it.

What do people now think about this book? Has it already been debunked by now?
ozymandias

User ID: 39610308
United States
05/18/2013 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: About UFOS - Does anybody know if Corso was caught lying, anywhere, when he wrote, "The Day After Roswell"
the brazel ranch was near the strickland ranch and i heard it was a real ufo but dont tell anyone i told you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40044613
United Arab Emirates
05/18/2013 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: About UFOS - Does anybody know if Corso was caught lying, anywhere, when he wrote, "The Day After Roswell"
I am currently reading Phillip J. Corso's "The Day After Roswell". It is a highly plausible story from someone who worked in the Pentagon; but it was released in 1997, so people should have had many years to debunk this book if it had any errors in it.

What do people now think about this book? Has it already been debunked by now?
 Quoting: TheWind777

There was a program that debunked the book by showing where fiber optics came from and the other stuff that Corso supposedly passed on to industry, but I was skeptical of the show more than Corso. His son continues to back his father and if his father was haoxing why would his son keep the hoax going.
an on
User ID: 15687753
United States
05/18/2013 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I read that book when it came out. To me, it never seemed that he was lying, I think he really believed everything he said. He just acted like the most egotistical prick that ever lived.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28630651
United States
05/18/2013 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I read it..for me. It was real.the man possessed the knowledge and position to do so
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4981126
United States
11/09/2013 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great link..completely exposes Corso
[link to greyfalcon.us]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40247322
United States
11/09/2013 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great link..completely exposes Corso
[link to greyfalcon.us]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4981126

Harsh
Interesting

Read the book long ago.

There is a glaring technical mistake he makes about the M1 Garand, but it's been so long I forgot what it is now.
Odd for a military man to make.

GLP