Elizastorm
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 40097268
United States
05/19/2013 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Bunkers, underground shelters not safe.
I wish there was another way of guaranteed survival for everyone looking to survive, planet earth's man made suffering and man made destruction. The only way I know of is complete surrender to the true Power of Love. The ultimate Power. The Ancient Ones, and The One Apophis. Is your only true form of survival on this planet. They own it, they have created it. All of you are just in habitants on their ship, this ship planet earth. The point I am trying to make is simply, the only way any of you will survive, is if they allow you to. I am deeply sorry, it may seem harsh. The way I am putting it to you, but it is true. I was informed by Apophis, that your underground bunkers, fallout shelters are useless. It is like you are building nothing, but a large coffin a tomb for yourself. There are beings who live in the ground. No matter how far you dig, to bury your fall out shelter. It won't matter. No matter how far you go down, even for miles. the things, the beings in the ground can reach you. I also cannot leave out all of these new secret weapons that are made, to make a nuclear bomb look like a fire cracker. Unfortunately these weapons were made by people who don't want anyone to survive, not even people seeking shelter underground. There are horrible people who want to do horrible things to every thing and body on this planet. All of you Doom's Day Preparers. You may be able to survive underground a view days, maybe weeks, but the only way you can survive underground for longer then that. Is if the Alien beings in the ground allow you to and the ones in the sky. If they don't want you there, in the ground. You won't be there. I was told anything that is staked, in the ground. Is not safe. Just look at all these stories about people falling through holes, the floors giving way beneath their feet. Entire houses getting swallowed up by the ground. These are not coincidences, they are signs. They own the ground, the lands and the skies. Inner and outer space. You can have millions and billions of dollars, spent on space equipment, to get you off of earth, and settled on another planet. It won't mean anything. If you are not for Apophis, if you are not with him in mind, body and spirit.The Ancient Ones are not letting you go anywhere. Elizastorm

Last Edited by Elizastorm on 05/19/2013 07:15 AM
ER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40096231
United Kingdom
05/19/2013 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Bunkers, underground shelters not safe.
Woah..... Heavy night eh?

Better stick to alcohol only in future.
Daniel Xavier Knight
User ID: 41909579
United States
08/15/2013 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Inner and outer space.
 Quoting: Elizastorm

The hell does that mean? That's not a sentence idiot.

You can have millions and billions of dollars, spent on space equipment, to get you off of earth, and settled on another planet.

Is that another grammatical mess up or are you saying there's millions and billions (why the hell didn't you just say "billions"?) waiting for me? Where idiot?

It won't mean anything.

And why wouldn't it mean anything? Cuz u said so?

If you are not for Apophis,

Are you a troll, cuz who the hell is that? And why should I care, cuz u said so?

if you are not with him in mind, body and spirit.

Hmmm, could you have possibly gotten that from the Bible, or repeating what someone else said that got it off the Bible? I wonder what commandment that sounds like, so hard to figure out, NOT.

The Ancient Ones are not letting you go anywhere. Elizastorm

Schizophrenia, sigh.

For information that actually is useful and will possibly save your life, go to [link to eternian.wordpress.com] and if it disappears, google the content, because that may mean I moved it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45197430
United States
08/15/2013 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is called non-paragraphitis.

Very deadly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45199512
United States
08/15/2013 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
IsuggestyouistenonlytoPattieBrassardforthenextthreemonthsandt​hengetbacktous.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1777838
United States
08/21/2013 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Inner and outer space.

You can have millions and billions of dollars, spent on space equipment, to get you off of earth, and settled on another planet.

Is that another grammatical mess up or are you saying there's millions and billions (why the hell didn't you just say "billions"?) waiting for me? Where idiot?

Quoting: Daniel Xavier Knight 41909579
It won't mean anything.

Are you a troll, cuz who the hell is that? And why should I care, cuz u said so?

Hmmm, could you have possibly gotten that from the Bible, or repeating what someone else said that got it off the Bible? I wonder what commandment that sounds like, so hard to figure out, NOT.

Schizophrenia, sigh.

For information that actually is useful and will possibly save your life, go to [link to eternian.wordpress.com] and if it disappears, google the content, because that may mean I moved it.

Mr. Daniel Xavier Knight you are not going to make it. Negative people like you live a very short life. If you own a bunker, don't even bother escaping to it. The Aliens won't let you. You have just put a big target mark on your forehead. There is no where you can go or hide.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/21/2013 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Inner and outer space.

It won't mean anything.

Schizophrenia, sigh.

Mr. Daniel Xavier Knight you are not going to make it. Negative people like you live a very short life. If you own a bunker, don't even bother escaping to it. The Aliens won't let you. You have just put a big target mark on your forehead. There is no where you can go or hide.
anonymous
United States
08/21/2013 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Inner and outer space.

It won't mean anything.

Schizophrenia, sigh.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45511617
United States
08/21/2013 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
A lot that take shelter underground will be buried alive.
With explosions or earthquakes,landslides etc.They will never be found.I will take my chances above ground other than a tornado shelter.

GLP