The poster who claimed to be RDJ was right, Iron Man 3 is THE Illuminati movie

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34488577
United States
05/21/2013 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The poster who claimed to be RDJ was right, Iron Man 3 is THE Illuminati movie
Remember that thread where we had a poster that claimed to be RDJ? (Could just be a good imitator who'd seen the movie in advance) He said that IM3 was very heavy on the illuminati/conspiracy references.

I don't want to spoil it for people, but I just got back from seeing it, and yeah, it was chock full of them. One huge one that I'm sure was tailored and aimed at us too.

At this point, TPTB could lay out their entire plans and methods out in front of the public, and people would dismiss it as fiction.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/21/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The poster who claimed to be RDJ was right, Iron Man 3 is THE Illuminati movie
Other than that, the movie itself was pretty disappointing...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1711362
Canada
05/21/2013 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The poster who claimed to be RDJ was right, Iron Man 3 is THE Illuminati movie
I seriously dont get why these Iron Man movies have become such a big hit. The guy is middle aged so is that holier than thou princess gewent something.

Yikes!

yak
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32798990
United States
05/21/2013 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
who's RDJ?
Mr.Evil

User ID: 32144766
05/21/2013 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
who's RDJ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32798990

Robert Downey, Jr
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/21/2013 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Robert Downey Jr.

The Iron Man movies, especially this one, represent our progression from humanity to technology, transhumanism. Almost everything in this movie could be easily seen as conspiracy symbolism, and I know that's the case with....well, pretty much everything, but this one meant it. It drove it home.

And before this movie were other illuminati-esque trailers. A new movie about the destruction of the white house from the inside out called White House Down, the sequel to the Hunger Games.

Before the WHD trailer, there was a message that was slightly different than the message they show before every trailer. It said something like this preview has had permission to be shown on this feature or something. It was kind of weird, never seen that message before.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/21/2013 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP