Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,961 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 878,609
Pageviews Today: 1,581,344Threads Today: 526Posts Today: 11,195
03:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why do fags hate Christianity so much, are they trying to make everyone convert to Christianity?

Council on Foreign Relations
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 38982770
United States
05/21/2013 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Why do fags hate Christianity so much, are they trying to make everyone convert to Christianity?
All normal people look at their stupid faggy hatred of Christianity and it just makes them all become Christians. I'm sick of this, don't they know the devil is using them to herd all the normal people into the arms of Yahweh?
little deer

User ID: 27087001
United States
05/21/2013 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why do fags hate Christianity so much, are they trying to make everyone convert to Christianity?
Why do fags hate Christianity so much
cuz of people like you.
you know
Council on Foreign Relations  (OP)

United States
05/21/2013 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why do fags hate Christianity so much, are they trying to make everyone convert to Christianity?
seriously if you want to destroy Christianity , become openly gay Christian preachers, everyone will be absolutely grossed out by Christianity, it will make everyone want to puke.
Council on Foreign Relations  (OP)

United States
05/21/2013 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do fags hate Christianity so much
cuz of people like you.
 Quoting: little deer

I'm sorry I said 'fags' I don't mean it in a deragotory way , it's just the first word for them that comes to mind. It's easier than typing out 'homosexuals'

Last Edited by Protagonist on 05/21/2013 11:58 PM

GLP