Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,041 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 537,242
Pageviews Today: 925,979Threads Today: 398Posts Today: 6,416
11:39 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Justin Bieber says he's not in the Illuminati and is amazed at how many people believe the rumors and gossip.

Illuminati
User ID: 40215097
United States
05/23/2013 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Justin Bieber says he's not in the Illuminati and is amazed at how many people believe the rumors and gossip.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 881502
Australia
05/23/2013 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Justin Bieber says he's not in the Illuminati and is amazed at how many people believe the rumors and gossip.
Then why does he make all the one eye covered pictures?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40360088
Argentina
05/23/2013 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Justin Bieber says he's not in the Illuminati and is amazed at how many people believe the rumors and gossip.
he may say he's not but the owl tattoo on his arm speaks for itself
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2663700
Canada
05/23/2013 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Illuminati 40215097

Illuminati...gay...knocked up some chick...alien decoy...dating a super model...something something...

Is there anything Justin can't do?

Go Justin go!

however...you really need to keep the shirt on though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13127957
United States
Report Abusive Post
givedamn
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40340588
United States
Report Abusive Post
:bieberwah:
skydiva

User ID: 39498069
United States
05/23/2013 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
He is either in denial or is clueless. He believes in his talent.

laugh
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

We are not human beings on a spiritual journey.
We are spiritual beings on a human journey.
Dr.Smith

User ID: 16598714
Australia
05/23/2013 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Justin Bieber will tell everyone that he can sing as well
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34332770
United States
05/23/2013 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Old video this was recorded before he got the Molech tattoo.
Flo Rida
User ID: 36597376
United States
05/23/2013 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Justin Bieber,

Will you go with me to the big Bingo tournament at the nursing home where I live? Even though I'm 92 years old I'm a real hottie! (That's probably because I live in Florida, and this place doesn't have an air conditioner.)

I've got all my own teeth, but I'll remove them when I'm uh, you know, on you, if you want me to. I went through menopause decades ago so we can have lots of sex and you won't have to worry about getting slapped with a paternity suit.

If you don't go out with me I'll post a video on Youtube telling everyone what a spoiled little stuck-up brat you are.

So go out with me, PLEASE!!!

Love and Kisses,
Your Biggest (and Oldest) Fan,

Flo in Florida

alien03
butt
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27520852
United States
05/23/2013 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't worry he came from a processed fart.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24989234
United States
05/24/2013 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
maybe illuminati is runned by the governement.. why else they print the dollar with a triangle... justin bieb is from canada..hes too popular .. does he really need help from illuminati? was micheal jordan involve ? i dont know
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34912085
United States
05/24/2013 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
He also claims to not be a homosexual...pfffft !
Illuminati exposed
User ID: 43143184
Netherlands
08/15/2013 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

Watch the video's of Sharmilaonline on youtube, there is a conspiracy against singer-songwriter Sharmila. Lady Gaga and her dad are involved, you can compare her situation with Lina Morgana's

Please help spread the video's on the web!

myspace .com /sharmilaonline
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1005343
United Kingdom
08/15/2013 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
No he is t, he is just used by them ffs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45111015
Australia
08/15/2013 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
While Bieber is slamming some hot pussy,you conspiricy tards are pulling your dicks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44006945
United States
08/15/2013 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
GLP is proof, that MOST people lack the intelligence to live together peacefully.

GLP