Sleep paralysis demon?

Incubus
User ID: 32973558
United States
05/26/2013 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Sleep paralysis demon?
Just woke myself up from a freaky experience.

So in the dream i was at my sisters house either in the future or another dimension. It was time for bed so i laid down and fell asleep. I started to dream within the dream (ya like inception) my hs ex gf was lying with me cuddling(whom I don't speak with nor want anything to do with in real life.) i could smell her and feel the emotions i felt when i was with her (from 10 years ago when I loved her). So she was cuddling up on me and I was feeling these old emotions when i realized I don't want this. This is weird i like someone else def not her! When I tried to push her away i felt my "ex" tighten up start to growl (demon) and pull me really uncomfortably hard. I was scared because in my dream i knew I had been manipulated and this entity was not happy. Luckily i was able to wake myself up. When I woke up i thought I was at my sisters house from the future.

Soo was this some kinda demon trying to suck up my energy or just a bad dream?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40522014
Sweden
05/26/2013 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sleep paralysis demon?
This guy is quite interesting.
Lately many here have written about dreams within dreams.
I myself hardly remember my dreams.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22510744
United States
05/26/2013 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like it's time to lay off the sleeping pills!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/26/2013 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like it's time to lay off the sleeping pills!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22510744

I don't take any pills or drugs
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/26/2013 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
This guy is quite interesting.
Lately many here have written about dreams within dreams.
I myself hardly remember my dreams.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40522014

This looks useful. Will check it out.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43732392
United States
07/22/2013 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Felt like I was reading my own post. Ive had sp my entire life and it plays out much the same way. I also have to learned vocalize and ask someone if I know they are close to me to wake me up. My boyfriend tried this and he came into my dream state. I than punched him right in the face. I now warn people not to try and wake me up despite how distressed I might sound. Its creepy as hell and sleeping pills are the only thing I know to make it stop but I know they are unhealthy so I try to avoid them. I also smell and feel the demons. Thats my first clue that I am being decieved. Hypnopompic hallucinations or not, it feels fn real, and some of what I see is in fact real. Like conversations of people who maybe in the house , a song thats on, or whats on t.v.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5489576
United States
07/23/2013 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
375mg GABA powder in water before bed every night will stop nightmares without interfering with REM and dreaming. Keep another 375mg in water bedside to sip if you do wake in a state.

Op, your dream sounds like a very Vivid memory, a flashback even, to your relationship with this girl. I will hazard a guess that you do not have the same intensity of feeling with your current love. It could be you are afraid to be get so close again, or it could be the new love just is not as right forvyou as the other.

See, your hs gf snarled at you when you pulled away from her for your current cf. It could be a freudian wish fulfillment dream, you long for your ex and feel snarly when you criticise the fantasy. Or it could be a Jungian animus dream. You are snuggled with your own soul, in love with your feminine nature or dream girl and this part of you does not like current gf.

GLP