Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,021 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 823,290
Pageviews Today: 1,461,876Threads Today: 488Posts Today: 10,257
02:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Lost chance for AUTOMATIC entry into the Kingdom of 'GOD', the Earthly Paradise. Your EGOs were too big and your eyes TOO closed!

completejigsaw
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 8248278
United Kingdom
05/26/2013 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Lost chance for AUTOMATIC entry into the Kingdom of 'GOD', the Earthly Paradise. Your EGOs were too big and your eyes TOO closed!
Understanding of what you need to enter 'HIS' Kingdom, Paradise on Earth. This came to Me this morning. I just opened a prayer book and there it was and then came the answer. From Matthew Chapter 18

1 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

The answer is this.
The children are born with nothing, no material possessions, no job, no bigoted view of the world.
Your foot is your house and material wealth, the other foot is Planet Earth and nature.
Your arm is your job of work. The other arm is to look after yourself
Your eye is your bigoted or misinterpreted vision of things and your ego. The other eye is the perception of real nature and beauty.
You can actually get by with just one foot, one arm and one eye without too much difficulty!!!

This morning I had a great pain in My little toe on My left foot. What was it telling Me? Unless you perfect the whole, the hundredth one, then the rest is not well!!!!
love you all
Stephen
X

Last Edited by completejigsaw on 06/10/2013 04:42 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38537724
Slovakia
05/26/2013 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Lost chance for AUTOMATIC entry into the Kingdom of 'GOD', the Earthly Paradise. Your EGOs were too big and your eyes TOO closed!
Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.
MJS
User ID: 40505563
China
05/26/2013 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Lost chance for AUTOMATIC entry into the Kingdom of 'GOD', the Earthly Paradise. Your EGOs were too big and your eyes TOO closed!
bump
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/26/2013 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please remember we are going into Eternal Life as it says in the Hymns, prayers, Songs etc but NOT by dying first. We get transformed somewhat from what we are so that EVERY aspect of us reflects the beauty of our hearts. 'HE' does not see ANY reason for ANYONE not to be beautiful! Just think, a person without legs is going to stay without legs for eternity?? An old person is going to stay old for eternity?? A sick person to stay sick for eternity??
NO, NO, NO.
'HE' gave you those afflictions and your suffering and will soon take them ALL away. Those with the most afflictions will obviously feel MORE LOVED than those that are currently perfect!!!
'HIS' PLAN is perfect, it ALWAYS WAS, IS and EVER WILL BE.
'HE' controls EVERY atom in the UNIVERSE , at this moment.
Relax and enjoy 'HIS' unconditional love.
Bless you
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/26/2013 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is interesting in Matthew that to get into this Paradise there is nothing said about 'physical sins' and that is correct because, in this last 'perfection' reincarnation, 'HE' is responsible for ALL of those. Your problem is 'mental' sinning, especially regarding piety and ego. That is where you have to do some work.
Bless you
X
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

User ID: 29357982
United Kingdom
05/27/2013 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
In 'HIS' words.

It is the yin/yang in that 'I' HAD to persuade enough to become god fearing and devout in order to balance with the worst evils so that you 'all' would finally realise that the balance, with love and respect, is, by far, the best, and the ONLY way forward.

Sorry but you will ALL finally thank 'ME' for that 'hell on earth', see Dan Brown's 'Inferno'.
Evil backwards is 'live'.
Devil backwards is 'lived'.
It is NOW finishing, well done.
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/29/2013 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Today I think that I have reached 'rock bottom'.
Why?
Because many people that I have given a huge amount of time and love to and also money still want more! They have shown a lack of respect and have not done what 'HE' has asked us to do, 'Help 'HIM' to help yourself'.
This does not just include 'new' friends but also My family and actually MOST of you!
All I have done is given pure love and understanding and have answered all questions asked, to the best of My current ability, and yet nearly all of you believe that is either not enough or must be wrong because it does not currently agree with your thoughts. For some, especially the pious religous ones, I AM a threat to your piousness!
'HE' is EXTRAORDINARY. Today 'HE' made Me feel sad, for the first time for ages, because of 'your' response but it was for Me to understand that response.
'HE' then gave to Me uninterrupted time to contemplate and, as always, I ended up with the answer, I then, as always, looked up and said, GENIUS!
Above I have written about cutting off your foot or/and hand and taking out your eye. Do you see 'HIS' order? First the foot, then the hand and then the eye BUT we know from 'HIM' that everything is inside out and back to front, and what is above is below and therefore with that in mind look at the following explanation.
How can you think that you can throw away your material possessions before throwing away your eye???
First you have to concentrate on your eye. How you see things on the outside. Your view of the world and the people in it. Get that right first and understand that there is no bad, only your way of seeing it. Then look inward at yourself and your ego and find out that EVERYTHING is from 'HIM' and so your ego is completely misplaced. After that you will KNOW what to do with your work and material possessions!!!!
So, returning to the above, everyone's response to Me has been conditioned by their EGO. Now, if I AM really 'Him' then, at this time, all My actions and words are 'HIS'! Therefore it follows that ALL of you believe you know more than 'HIM'.
Oh My 'GOD', you HAVE a LOT TO LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha.
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/29/2013 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
The beauty of reaching 'rock bottom' is that then the only way is up.
The end/beginning MUST be VERY soon.
Bless you.
Stephen
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/29/2013 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
As I have said before I have given out thousands of 'love notes' giving 'power' to 'give power' to the people. These notes have gone all over the world with people that have been selected by 'HIM'. Last night I gave four to some French people sitting at a table in a pub. They were obviously middle class but also, underneath, beautiful people. They left them on the table probably because one of them, or maybe more, said they were rubbish and probably that I was mad.
Later I watched the series on television called 'Apprentice' with Lord Alan Sugar where a team of people compete in order to have the opportunity of going into business with him. One losing team had to explain why they lost and everyone was blaming everyone. Well, when people actually believe who I AM then My notes are going to be worth tens of millions each. For what would a rich man pay for salvation for his family and friends and the opportunity of working with Me???
Can you imagine the recriminations between those french people?????????????????????????????? I LOVE 'HIS' Plan for getting rid of EGOs!!!
For GLPers, if you want to become a leader then submit your reply here. Lists are going to close soon. I already have a list of the ones that 'HE' has given to Me and Michael Scott Sheldon, Azeratel Axo, Alan John Miller are at the very top, with Aether, Tequila, Septenary, Mr Nobody, NINrez, Gabriel etc.
Some have still to lose some EGO such as Lisa*Lisa.
Bless you
X
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20931137
United States
05/29/2013 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
my name is Mr Alvarez and I would like to be with you in this. if not that's fine too.
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/29/2013 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
You have NOTHING to lose BUT your EGO.
It is the same as those french people. They ONLY had to pick up a little piece of paper and keep it! How could it have harmed them??????? Ha ha ha
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/29/2013 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mr Alvarez, I can 'feel' your heart. I would be VERY pleased for you to be with us. We have a GREAT crowd of beautiful spirits. I presume that 'hablas Castellano'.
Thank you
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/29/2013 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
By the way, I will also become the new King of England.
The first born, a son, of the Royal Family has NEVER been King and never will be!
Understand why Reading (The Royals) have been relegated from the English Premier league with Queen's Park Rangers (The Illuminati). It was because GOD'SMEJUDGE won the Scottish Grand National and we are about to enter the New Dawn(winner of the 2000 guineas) and the NEW WORLD order as shown by the first man, Adam' winner of the USA PGA Augusta golf, seconded by ANGEL cabrera, both from the New World, where the New Jerusalem will be at Achiras Arribas, San Javier, Cordoba, Argentina [link to www.gematrix.org]
My family, from Prince Richard, will be the new Royal Family and I believe that they will elect Me King, King Stephen the second of England, and probably in July. [link to www.gematrix.org]
There is also both a William and Harry in My family and they will become Princes.
Bless you
Stephen
X
hf

Last Edited by completejigsaw on 05/29/2013 11:33 AM
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/29/2013 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just a little extra about the current Royal Family
I understand that it will be a daughter, Kate will become the Queen of Scots and the daughter will marry My grandson, Araki, who will be a Prince of Australia.
[link to www.gematrix.org]
That should make you think!!!! Ha ha ha
hf
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
05/29/2013 12:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
As I have said before I have given out thousands of 'love notes' giving 'power' to 'give power' to the people. These notes have gone all over the world with people that have been selected by 'HIM'. Last night I gave four to some French people sitting at a table in a pub. They were obviously middle class but also, underneath, beautiful people. They left them on the table probably because one of them, or maybe more, said they were rubbish and probably that I was mad.
Later I watched the series on television called 'Apprentice' with Lord Alan Sugar where a team of people compete in order to have the opportunity of going into business with him. One losing team had to explain why they lost and everyone was blaming everyone. Well, when people actually believe who I AM then My notes are going to be worth tens of millions each. For what would a rich man pay for salvation for his family and friends and the opportunity of working with Me???
Can you imagine the recriminations between those french people?????????????????????????????? I LOVE 'HIS' Plan for getting rid of EGOs!!!
For GLPers, if you want to become a leader then submit your reply here. Lists are going to close soon. I already have a list of the ones that 'HE' has given to Me and Michael Scott Sheldon, Azeratel Axo, Alan John Miller are at the very top, with Aether, Tequila, Septenary, Mr Nobody, NINrez, Gabriel etc.
Some have still to lose some EGO such as Lisa*Lisa.
Bless you
X
hf
 Quoting: completejigsaw

Jigsaw...stop calling people out. ^^^

It is considered rude.
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/29/2013 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I apologise to you Seer777 and also for not putting you on the list because your place is ABSOLUTELY assured. As for the other I have unconditional love but it is My job to kill egos and if I AM Him then the LAST THING I want is for anyone to praise Me.
hf

Last Edited by completejigsaw on 05/29/2013 12:55 PM
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
05/29/2013 12:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
I apologise to you Seer777 and also for not putting you on the list because your place is ABSOLUTELY assured. As for the other I have unconditional love but it is My job to kill egos.
hf

If your job is to 'kill Ego's' then why stroke them by naming, 'names'?

hmm
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/29/2013 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I AM NOTHING compared to 'HIM'hf.
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/29/2013 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
As for the other names it is very important that you start thinking of what you will be doing after 'HE' tells you all who I AM.
The management team has to be ready in order to take over and that is why I spent so much time on X Marks for you all to get to know Me, warts and all!!!
hf
jimd

User ID: 37801653
Malawi
05/29/2013 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Shoot straight Johnny

User ID: 40611362
United Kingdom
05/29/2013 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, when people actually believe who I AM then My notes are going to be worth tens of millions each. For what would a rich man pay for salvation for his family and friends and the opportunity of working with Me???

You don't half talk some crap.
The chariots of God are tens of thousands, and thousands of thousands.
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/29/2013 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well Johnny, we shall see. I KNOW where I would put My money and you have certainly shown your EGO colours. I look forward to the 'fight'. Remember, if I AM Him then you can only go through Me! Ha ha ha
I also know that you are VERY important when you finally get your understanding right.
X
hf
Shoot straight Johnny

User ID: 40611362
United Kingdom
05/29/2013 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well Johnny, we shall see. I KNOW where I would put My money and you have certainly shown your EGO colours. I look forward to the 'fight'. Remember, if I AM Him then you can only go through Me! Ha ha ha
I also know that you are VERY important when you finally get your understanding right.
X
hf

I remember you. You are the one who snubbed my kind offer of a tin of dogfood one time. Winalot, I think it was. redface
The chariots of God are tens of thousands, and thousands of thousands.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8071892
United States
05/29/2013 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP

Sorry to break it to you. What you are experiencing is part of the mass awakening. In the initial rushes we seem to get a bit of a messiah complex. We have all been through those very intense feelings. It should begin to level out and you aill see what you need to do clearer.

There is no one HIM. There are millions that are waking up and becoming part of the second coming, which was foretold by the great master Paramhansa Yogananda almost 100 years ago. The second coming is not one but many Christs coming to bring true salvation. It will not be one. But many.

Hang in there. You are just one among many. There are no leaders. We do not need a leader. We will just know what to do when the time comes. Or now as it is time and we are being led every moment the right way for our individual part.

LOL. Please do try to respect others and not call them out. I did the same thing during the initial rush. Not cool bro.

We are all one.
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/29/2013 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nola you are right and wrong. Yes the majority of EVERYTHING is 'HIM' and so we are ALL 'HIM' in that respect but there is only ONE 100% 'HIM'. We are not all the CREATOR. So yes, there is a 'christ' spirit in all of us. Just like the book 1984, 'everyone is equal but some are more equal than others', there has to be leaders otherwise there would be chaos. In your thinking you would have not be a 'leader' of a new born babe! Can that be right???
We will have two pyramids, one facing upwards and the other downwards. Those that are on the top of the top one will also be at the bottom of the bottom one and hence have an average of being equal. At the top we will be working with and at the bottom we will be working for. Everyone will have direct contact with 'HIM' and hence there will not be ANY religion.
Please look at the following reply that I have just put on a thread saying 'repent, repent'.
You are VERY WRONG.
The ONLY sins that there are, are PIETY and EGO. The rest were 'controlled' by 'HIM'.
If your 'eye', your view of the world offends 'HIM', then throw it away!!!
The religious and 'intelligent' have more PIETY and EGO than anyone and it is going to be these that have the most problems entering into the Kingdom of Paradise.
Why does 'HE' say, the meek will inherit the world???
Are you REALLY 'meek' in your thinking or do you still feel you are better than others???
Soon, you will find out that 'everyone is equal' in respect of their past sinning. Do you really think that there can be 'good' apples on the new tree of life??? Of course not. Because then others would be relatively bad!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bless you
Believe in 'HIM' as 'HE' believes in you
X
hf
Jennifer Juniper
User ID: 10697754
United States
05/29/2013 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi OP! Just curious, I read this and it reminded me of a time a few months ago when my boyfriend found a note wrapped around a piece of chalk all wrapped up in a paper package and he watched the woman put it in the place he found it and walk away. He then walked up and took the package thinking it must be a sign (because we look for synchronistic events whenever possible and try to spread good cheer ourselves) and waited to open until he was home so we could both read it, it said:

"This is an invitation for you to share something with someone close to you but not close with. A sudden appearance of words and images can inspire people to be more present and appreciate things in a way they haven't before. When you are finished please leave this gift for someone else to find"

If you wouldn't mind, can you please explain more of what you are talking about? I understand the general gist of what you are saying, but I am a little confused as to the manner that it applies to certain people? thank you!!hf
Ozicell

User ID: 39868536
Australia
05/29/2013 05:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
I apologise to you Seer777 and also for not putting you on the list because your place is ABSOLUTELY assured. As for the other I have unconditional love but it is My job to kill egos and if I AM Him then the LAST THING I want is for anyone to praise Me.
hf

Do you even know what ego is? If you did, you wouldn't be so quick to destroy it!
That which is - has already been, And what is to be - has already been. Quote: King Solomon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8071892
United States
05/29/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nola you are right and wrong. Yes the majority of EVERYTHING is 'HIM' and so we are ALL 'HIM' in that respect but there is only ONE 100% 'HIM'. We are not all the CREATOR. So yes, there is a 'christ' spirit in all of us. Just like the book 1984, 'everyone is equal but some are more equal than others', there has to be leaders otherwise there would be chaos. In your thinking you would have not be a 'leader' of a new born babe! Can that be right???
We will have two pyramids, one facing upwards and the other downwards. Those that are on the top of the top one will also be at the bottom of the bottom one and hence have an average of being equal. At the top we will be working with and at the bottom we will be working for. Everyone will have direct contact with 'HIM' and hence there will not be ANY religion.
Please look at the following reply that I have just put on a thread saying 'repent, repent'.
You are VERY WRONG.
The ONLY sins that there are, are PIETY and EGO. The rest were 'controlled' by 'HIM'.
If your 'eye', your view of the world offends 'HIM', then throw it away!!!
The religious and 'intelligent' have more PIETY and EGO than anyone and it is going to be these that have the most problems entering into the Kingdom of Paradise.
Why does 'HE' say, the meek will inherit the world???
Are you REALLY 'meek' in your thinking or do you still feel you are better than others???
Soon, you will find out that 'everyone is equal' in respect of their past sinning. Do you really think that there can be 'good' apples on the new tree of life??? Of course not. Because then others would be relatively bad!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bless you
Believe in 'HIM' as 'HE' believes in you
X
hf

OP - I see what you are saying. My perception of how it works just differs a bit from yours. I already understand the equality of our past sins and the tree of life I look to is the one older than Christianity teaches about. The one that teaches about God being within. Deep within.

Also if you want to find leaders you need to look and act locally. You can spout all you want on the internet, until you actually take physical action to back up your words you have done little of real value except to possibly inspire a few others.

Violence, war, hatred and control will not be stopped by prayer and words alone. We must take real non-violent action.

We are forming a group in our community. We will have no one leader in our group as we all have something different and equally useful to bring to the cause. Together as a unit we will bring about the change needed in our back yard and that little ripple will spread throughout the world. There are little ripples being started all over as we speak. I have been talking to many people. You are going to find a lot of the change and ideas to come will be coming out of New Orleans. As well as other places these ripples are happening.

If the the crap does hit the fan, New Orleans will be able to survive on it's own.

And NO I am sorry, I do not believe that the apocalypse is going to go down as it says in revelations.

Apocalypse translated literally from Greek, means disclosure of knowledge, hidden from humanity in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception (organized religion) a lifting of the veil or revelation.

It will be a revelation of knowledge. The truth about what GOD is and is not. It is already happening. There is no one leader. In fact all systems of leadership will fall. Organized religion will fall. There will be no more kings or queens. There will be no more control. Chaos is caused by control. You seem to want to continue to control.

All it takes is one moment for all humans to realize we are the same and all that is evil in this world would cease to exist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40743557
United States
05/29/2013 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
are you a nutcase all of the time or just when the moon is full, and a few day afterward. Feel that spirit you nut
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37404878
Australia
05/29/2013 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I remember you. You are the one who snubbed my kind offer of a tin of dogfood one time. Winalot, I think it was. redface
 Quoting: Shoot straight Johnny

HE"S A DOGFOOD SNUBBER????
drama
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1631718
United States
05/29/2013 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you want to go to the "light of the darkness", or to the true light?

creationlightship.com

GLP