Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,789 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 570,413
Pageviews Today: 950,544Threads Today: 287Posts Today: 5,436
09:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Do Archons/Spirits/Djjin/Loa/Demons/Aliens Reside Within Electricity??

Lole Ibn Plutoon
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 35178228
United States
05/26/2013 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Do Archons/Spirits/Djjin/Loa/Demons/Aliens Reside Within Electricity??
I had an extttttreeemely bizzare vision about 20 minutes ago, that began right after i got shocked. It was a minor static shock from my computer, wool carpet, messing with a coffee pot, no big deal. But following/during the shock a strange vision took place that seemed somewhere between an epiphany and schizophrenic voices. (which is Bad m'kay, I don't have Schizophrenia)

To begin with, I felt as if my entire body were aware of itself in every cell. That sensation only lasted a moment but it felt like there was no longer an "I" and the cells of my body wanted to reject each other and explode apart, that they knew the combined presence of all the neighboring bodies was the "Me" but they didn't want to be "me"... Again that was only for an instant.

Then suddenly there was a rush of an external presence through my head and brain. It seemed to come from with-in without.. Like it was expanding out from nothing. Obviously hard to describe, but I'd relate the feeling to the old fireworks that looked like a pill, then you light it on fire and they expand like snakes? like something coming from me that was there but compact, or grounded.. IDK.. But it had this separateness, another consciousness, but then it revealed to me through a series of interpretive feelings, visions of history, scientific feeling explosion of sparks and electric shocks within my sight- and in my body, like i felt like i was still being shocked.. Anyway it revealed to me that it was an embodied god/thoughtform residing with electricity, it was as ancient as the universe, and it lives within everything. Now, it didn't TELL me this, there were only impressions and sensations.

The whole thing only took a few seconds, but afterward I was really weirded out by the whole thing, and I started considering what i know.. If there is an entity inside electricity, we are worshiping it all the time! And it has us fooled, and we are doing its bidding! I don't know, a whole rush of intriguing and terrifying thoughts came rushing to me, and it REALLY freaked me out.

So I come to you, GLP.

I propose that it is an Archon. I won't be online for awhile, but I thought I'd try to start the thread now and come back later to answer questions, and discuss this.
"No matter how exotic human civilization becomes, no matter the developments of life and society nor the complexity of the machine/human interface, there always come interludes of lonely power when the course of humankind, depends upon the relatively simple actions of single individuals."
~Tleilaxu Godbuk
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6816467
United States
05/26/2013 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Do Archons/Spirits/Djjin/Loa/Demons/Aliens Reside Within Electricity??
they reside within cans of paint
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
05/26/2013 04:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
I had an extttttreeemely bizzare vision about 20 minutes ago, that began right after i got shocked. It was a minor static shock from my computer, wool carpet, messing with a coffee pot, no big deal. But following/during the shock a strange vision took place that seemed somewhere between an epiphany and schizophrenic voices. (which is Bad m'kay, I don't have Schizophrenia)

To begin with, I felt as if my entire body were aware of itself in every cell. That sensation only lasted a moment but it felt like there was no longer an "I" and the cells of my body wanted to reject each other and explode apart, that they knew the combined presence of all the neighboring bodies was the "Me" but they didn't want to be "me"... Again that was only for an instant.

Then suddenly there was a rush of an external presence through my head and brain. It seemed to come from with-in without.. Like it was expanding out from nothing. Obviously hard to describe, but I'd relate the feeling to the old fireworks that looked like a pill, then you light it on fire and they expand like snakes? like something coming from me that was there but compact, or grounded.. IDK.. But it had this separateness, another consciousness, but then it revealed to me through a series of interpretive feelings, visions of history, scientific feeling explosion of sparks and electric shocks within my sight- and in my body, like i felt like i was still being shocked.. Anyway it revealed to me that it was an embodied god/thoughtform residing with electricity, it was as ancient as the universe, and it lives within everything. Now, it didn't TELL me this, there were only impressions and sensations.

The whole thing only took a few seconds, but afterward I was really weirded out by the whole thing
, and I started considering what i know.. If there is an entity inside electricity, we are worshiping it all the time! And it has us fooled, and we are doing its bidding! I don't know, a whole rush of intriguing and terrifying thoughts came rushing to me, and it REALLY freaked me out.

So I come to you, GLP.

I propose that it is an Archon. I won't be online for awhile, but I thought I'd try to start the thread now and come back later to answer questions, and discuss this.
 Quoting: Lole Ibn Plutoon

Try to view it from an objective vantage point, OP.

Do not assign 'good' or 'evil' to electricity or consciousness or electromagnetism.

It is 'what we do with IT'...as you know.

illuminated2

:)
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Lole Ibn Plutoon  (OP)

User ID: 35178228
United States
05/26/2013 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Electricity is chaotic, and requires a vessel to amplify its power, or manipulate it. We were made animus via bio-electricity.

Just noting*
Were it to have any sort of sentience, it would be completely chaotic and the fact that it is ordered within our bodies makes us a vessel for it..
"No matter how exotic human civilization becomes, no matter the developments of life and society nor the complexity of the machine/human interface, there always come interludes of lonely power when the course of humankind, depends upon the relatively simple actions of single individuals."
~Tleilaxu Godbuk
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8071892
United States
05/26/2013 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Darling......we are all made of energy and electricity vibrating at different speeds. You reside within electricity and electricity resides within you. Many of us here have had similar experiences in these last months. Some of it is related to solar activity.

I do know though that spirits are just energy and they can manipulate electronic devices.

Breathe. You will be ok. If you don't feel ok, do see a doctor just in case.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
05/26/2013 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP some other recent threads to check out:

Thread: Solar Flares & Your Consciousness Expanding
Thread: Anyone else feel crazy energy hitting at night?
Thread: Experiencing pineal gland energies
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7206780
United States
05/26/2013 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know but I like your theory. Everyone I know is obsessed with their portable electronic devices and I was observing recently that their obsession borders on reverence.
Yes I Did !!!!

User ID: 40444841
United States
05/26/2013 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
ALL reside in electromagnetic energy... even us. We are all made of the same thing. PARTICLES WITH CONSCIOUSNESS.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." ~ Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7206780
United States
05/26/2013 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
On a side note why does everyone think the Djinn are evil? I saw Djinn twice when I was 17. I'm not mentally ill. I won't relay the whole experience but I saw them and they were as "real" as anything else. Hyper-real in fact.

They didn't seem good or evil. They just looked at me with a sort of cosmic, bemused arrogance. Like I was a child looking on something i couldn't even begin to understand.

I told everyone at the time that I had seen "aliens". Only a few years ago while travelling did I discover that they were Djinn.

THE END.
Seer777

United States
05/26/2013 05:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
On a side note why does everyone think the Djinn are evil? I saw Djinn twice when I was 17. I'm not mentally ill. I won't relay the whole experience but I saw them and they were as "real" as anything else. Hyper-real in fact.

They didn't seem good or evil. They just looked at me with a sort of cosmic, bemused arrogance. Like I was a child looking on something i couldn't even begin to understand.

I told everyone at the time that I had seen "aliens". Only a few years ago while travelling did I discover that they were Djinn.

THE END.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7206780

Be careful what you wish for...

The genie from Aladdin, is a portrayal of a Djinn.

[link to www.youtube.com]
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40548360
Germany
05/26/2013 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
hehe Seer777,

now that's a real useless knowitall
Seer777

United States
05/26/2013 05:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
hehe Seer777,

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40548360

hi

I find your recent posts full of vitriol. I avoided those of the past.

hemad
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/26/2013 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
hehe Seer777,

hi

I find your recent posts full of vitriol. I avoided those of the past.

:hemad:
 Quoting: Seer777

we have something in common...as in never knowing when to STFU
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/26/2013 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
it's just i don't like people using violence against me
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/26/2013 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
perfectly agreeable sentiment...nothing personal lol
Seer777

United States
05/26/2013 05:57 PM

Report Abusive Post

Of course not.

Why would anyone like that?
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/26/2013 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Of course not.

lol i could name a few you shoulöd be familiar with
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/26/2013 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
you are lucky or unlucky i was made comparatively squeamish this incarnation

5a
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/26/2013 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
but perhaps someone will drop his guard and let me live up at least a little to my uh reputation

afrohiding
Seer777

United States
05/26/2013 06:02 PM

Report Abusive Post

Of course not.

lol i could name a few you shoulöd be familiar with

Just so you know, if this is 'Richard S' I have not followed your threads, nor your posts in any way. I purposely avoided them.

The few times I did read them, it seemed you were preoccupied with yourself. So I left you to it. As I do many, many.

Remember, assumption is the fastest way to lead to miscommunication.

And misinterpretation.
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/26/2013 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
you know my karma account is open to some people...to make things happen...at my moral detriment of course...but with surprising plausible deniability...i wonder how that even works

5a
Anonymous Coward
05/26/2013 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds fuckin' good to me.

I've had some thoughts on this whole matter.

Thread: Electric Sun, the Tower of Babel, and the Origin of Accents
Thread: Salt heals - Base Human (Brain Function/Health) Necessity
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40536995
United Kingdom
05/26/2013 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
but perhaps someone will drop his guard and let me live up at least a little to my uh reputation

afrohiding

karate rumble hunter dweeb aaa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1366745
United Kingdom
05/26/2013 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
If all the above beings existed, then we probably reside inside their electricity, inside their world or matrix. Why would an archon just move around electricity when they could be using an electrical device to keep all of humanity in a coma state and now, they use the cables because they have a source and control of the electrical source and a purposeful reason to move around electricity. I dont think they can move around original creations forces unless they harness it. I dont believe they harness things from the beginning to be able to move around a storm cloud unless it was in a deceptive way to the forces natural state. This is why we are still able to think for ourselves, because even though we could be under mind control on the highest level where they would have a dimension over us, they still didnt create the beginning. They came after the beginning. You hit the nail on the head I believe. They dont have a dimension over us exactly, it would appear that but they have speed of a dimension we use which is time and how we process an interface. Their technology. They move around electricity fast because it comes from them. They could be on another planet still. The internet could be inter planetary with us giving away all we are in our writings and cultural uses of media. It could be that we are able to speak on their platform of hardware internet given to us, because we are the internet of minds, under their control. In which case is a blessing, still be able to communicate in a deep way that we are dreaming to communicate. We would be some beings for sure. I wonder if their goal is to use our existence to exist without us being aware atal. It gets confusing.
Maying Prantis

User ID: 40550771
United States
05/26/2013 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
No.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1366745
United Kingdom
05/26/2013 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
So if this was a matrix and they are in the electricty then they would be in the very fabric of the universe that appears to us and they could produce a storm cloud or put a face in the sky or even just erase the universe. Possibly. But thats a bit deep and would appear we are truly fucked.

What if they couldnt actually get here to earth some thousands of years ago but could send a piece of technology to our ancestors with was garunteed to birth the internet. Now the internet is connected to another planet, they now have the use of going down your standard electricty cables too. They now feed us info, we feed them info. We break out the atmosphere maybe and go to another planet like Mars. While they cordinate it to the very last detail. Big brother from Mars. Now we go to Mars in 2022. What comes back are human/alien hybrids. They colonize earth with a plan that took thousands of years.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6036073
United States
05/26/2013 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
No.

Electricity resides within electricity.

It is the "thing" that makes your computer operate.

Happy to clear that up for you OP.
Seer777

United States
05/26/2013 06:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
No.

Electricity resides within electricity.

It is the "thing" that makes your computer operate.

Happy to clear that up for you OP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6036073

What are these?

NeuronLight
~Seneca
Huskar

User ID: 40218004
Australia
05/26/2013 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps this is also related with the UFOs that appear then disappear then reappear at will anywhere they like, completely silent and what seems inertia nullification.

1dunno1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27898191
United States
05/26/2013 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
"momentous spin"

sometimes as giants
sometimes as gnats
everything lives
everything moves

~H
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39144807
United States
05/26/2013 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

The whole thing only took a few seconds, but afterward I was really weirded out by the whole thing
, and I started considering what i know.. If there is an entity inside electricity, we are worshiping it all the time! And it has us fooled, and we are doing its bidding! I don't know, a whole rush of intriguing and terrifying thoughts came rushing to me, and it REALLY freaked me out.

So I come to you, GLP.

Quoting: Lole Ibn Plutoon

Try to view it from an objective vantage point, OP.

Do not assign 'good' or 'evil' to electricity or consciousness or electromagnetism.

It is 'what we do with IT'...as you know.

:illuminated2:

:)

More new age horseshit from "Seer"

I live it how all these special people that spread "enlightenment" can't seem to DO anything

Why don't you "Ride the stench of the litter box"....fool

GLP