Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,123 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 941,192
Pageviews Today: 1,678,823Threads Today: 720Posts Today: 12,690
07:02 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Do Archons/Spirits/Djjin/Loa/Demons/Aliens Reside Within Electricity??

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17006327
United States
05/26/2013 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Do Archons/Spirits/Djjin/Loa/Demons/Aliens Reside Within Electricity??
You got all that from a spark of static electricity?

Have you ever hooked on to household? 110 volts at say 20 amps?
PallasAthene

User ID: 39793639
United Kingdom
05/26/2013 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
So the amish are right?!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1366745
United Kingdom
05/26/2013 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone said while I was learning to put up an Aerial a while back that Sky, broadband or any data will be fed dowm your existing electrical cables because the cables already exist. So you see what I mean we have an internet that is practically our world now. That is plugged into the wall, so now they can move around a bit without just viewing the net like we do. An advantage to an alredy existing plan, that maybe the net is coming from another rock.

Iv seen them all my life OP.
sebphfx
User ID: 37226996
Canada
05/26/2013 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
On a side note why does everyone think the Djinn are evil? I saw Djinn twice when I was 17. I'm not mentally ill. I won't relay the whole experience but I saw them and they were as "real" as anything else. Hyper-real in fact.

They didn't seem good or evil. They just looked at me with a sort of cosmic, bemused arrogance. Like I was a child looking on something i couldn't even begin to understand.

I told everyone at the time that I had seen "aliens". Only a few years ago while travelling did I discover that they were Djinn.

THE END.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7206780

that's it. They're not good or evil but practicing magicians know how to evocate or invocate them and have them do their bidding by giving them something. That's why I always say that if you mess around with demons expect to lose something, anything if you don't know what you're doing. Demons have to be controlled, contained or else you can lose your mind. So, I stay with God. God doesn't charge for anything...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129812
United States
05/26/2013 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
WE ALL RESIDE IN ELECTRICITY.

E=MC2. Everything is within an electrical or vibratory field...INCLUDING YOU.

So, your answer is YES. However, this should be the LAST thing on earth you are worried about.

Raise your vibratory field and quit focusing on fear-based nonsense.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/26/2013 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Id say that even if our leaders wanted an advantage over us. It would be to have the net coming from another rock but why? What would being on another rock give an advantage over not being on the same rock? Different speeds? Im going mad, maybe the other rock biz is not important. Whats important is we plug the internet and all our knowledge and info into a wall of existing cables that spam the earth. How do they process the information? are we seeing them as demons because they ARE processing the information in this way? Its obvious someone or something can now move around your house and the world in a way that we cant, but we give them power.
Zamzam!

User ID: 26023321
United States
05/26/2013 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is a book that allows you to communicate with these beings, the book is considered prone to abuse and is evil. It uses specific words and letters from the Quran that the Jinn are able to "feel" and allows you to be an open vessel for them.

If anyone has seen them, please send me descriptions. I have had numerous instances on occasion where I know they are there, and almost 90% of the time I feel them, I end up having sleep paralysis.
Possibility is the nature of God, and impossibility is the limitation of man.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/26/2013 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
WE ALL RESIDE IN ELECTRICITY.

E=MC2. Everything is within an electrical or vibratory field...INCLUDING YOU.

So, your answer is YES. However, this should be the LAST thing on earth you are worried about.

Raise your vibratory field and quit focusing on fear-based nonsense.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1129812

We do reside in electricity but we need to address the electricity that is right in our face and how it could be manipulated to create movement for something else. Im guessing with more routes to go via old school electric gives them more speed because of accessability.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40523147
Germany
05/26/2013 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP..remember: Archons / rational mind is not the best tool to understand what is going on, but ... here are my 2 cents

From my exp. i confirm there is something invisible going on. Last 1.5 years, maybe more. Depends on the level you are in. People have headaches all around.

Electro static discharges -
sounds wandering around - in the room - knocking and knacking.... hitting the head .. shoot through walls and hitting somewhere inside the brain....

i draw a connection to sinful thoughts...like a : NA NA NA ! DONT DO THAT NOW !

its possible to load you up....BREATHING has to do with it...feeling like a halo glow around your head.. ... and if you touch anything metal...ZAAPP - but i can not say if this is a good or a bad sign.

i dont know. all i know is. electron(mass) can emit photons..our face emits most biophotons... i guess this is, because the real observer you...resides inside your brain..
well speculation

remeber Men in Black with the little alien inside the head, controlling the human body...well after all.. i guess this might be a good metaphor.

but this observer is attached to some biofield/which is connected to the animal-life matrix of this dimension, which is parasitic / duality in nature.

i experienced some ghost going out of me and was chasing me the following days...waiting for just one single sinful thought.

i know this sound crazy.

sun
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20581494
Canada
05/26/2013 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
More research OP. Do some more research.
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
05/26/2013 07:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
More research OP. Do some more research.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20581494

I think that was the point this thread.

Bending with experience is not easy...It often leads to a state called 'cognitive dissonance' which just means, holding two conflicting perceptions.

Ones best bet is to attempt to 'see it' through an objective vantage point.

Meaning try not to apply fear based conditioning...immediately. Which is most often the trigger response.

Right here...is WHERE one chooses their vantage point.

The whole thing only took a few seconds, but afterward I was really weirded out by the whole thing, and I started considering what i know..

Quoting: Lole Ibn Plutoon

Reflection is unavoidable with 'novelty'. New experience. One must reflect on past experience to 'interpret' the new.

Realizing the brain automatically does this, should give you pause to consider.

Don't just react.

Think.

And reflect as a child would.

With Wonder...

IntotheMirrors

Last Edited by Seer777 on 05/26/2013 07:13 PM
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
NEMO666

User ID: 38927495
United States
05/26/2013 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP I can tell you that you are correct. There are beings that exist within electricity. David Lynch makes this implication in his film Twin Peaks:Fire walk with me. They travel through power lines and when they are around the air feels like static. Frankly, I think painting them as good or evil would be naive. But, good for us? Probably not. There are theories about the universe being entirely electrical, I think this model would correlate to what we are describing. If all matter were actually electrical in nature and if awareness is as well, then it would be reasonable to assume these beings were perhaps aware but lack a physical body on this plane. Perhaps, these beings are demonic as in Goetic demons and exist in lower planes. I'm not entirely sure, but you are on to something that I ponder about quite often. Mainly do to my own experiences have I thought this.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/26/2013 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Id start at your plug socket. Trace the cables back first. See where they go, before having 6 different beings to influence your findings before you even started. They probably do trace back to one of those titles but its easier on the mind to think logically first then to be irrational. Its probably a mixture of findings but with techology that they can access too. Id guess thats why we dont see them as much as the old days or the new norm in which they operate.
Exorcise This

User ID: 9377882
United States
05/26/2013 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP..remember: Archons / rational mind is not the best tool to understand what is going on, but ... here are my 2 cents

From my exp. i confirm there is something invisible going on. Last 1.5 years, maybe more. Depends on the level you are in. People have headaches all around.

Electro static discharges -
sounds wandering around - in the room - knocking and knacking.... hitting the head .. shoot through walls and hitting somewhere inside the brain....

i draw a connection to sinful thoughts...like a : NA NA NA ! DONT DO THAT NOW !

its possible to load you up....BREATHING has to do with it...feeling like a halo glow around your head.. ... and if you touch anything metal...ZAAPP - but i can not say if this is a good or a bad sign.

i dont know. all i know is. electron(mass) can emit photons..our face emits most biophotons... i guess this is, because the real observer you...resides inside your brain..
well speculation

remeber Men in Black with the little alien inside the head, controlling the human body...well after all.. i guess this might be a good metaphor.

but this observer is attached to some biofield/which is connected to the animal-life matrix of this dimension, which is parasitic / duality in nature.

i experienced some ghost going out of me and was chasing me the following days...waiting for just one single sinful thought.

i know this sound crazy.

sun
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40523147

Interesting...i began geting migraines a little under two years ago. Horrible! I watch TV with sunglasses on when they hit. My doctor blamed stress and prescribed me a beta blocker and imitrex spray. I hate light in any form, but electric more than natural. I want to break lamps. This iPad I am typing on now is at the lowest possible brightness level.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40419885
United States
05/26/2013 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had an extttttreeemely bizzare vision about 20 minutes ago, that began right after i got shocked. It was a minor static shock from my computer, wool carpet, messing with a coffee pot, no big deal. But following/during the shock a strange vision took place that seemed somewhere between an epiphany and schizophrenic voices. (which is Bad m'kay, I don't have Schizophrenia)

To begin with, I felt as if my entire body were aware of itself in every cell. That sensation only lasted a moment but it felt like there was no longer an "I" and the cells of my body wanted to reject each other and explode apart, that they knew the combined presence of all the neighboring bodies was the "Me" but they didn't want to be "me"... Again that was only for an instant.

Then suddenly there was a rush of an external presence through my head and brain. It seemed to come from with-in without.. Like it was expanding out from nothing. Obviously hard to describe, but I'd relate the feeling to the old fireworks that looked like a pill, then you light it on fire and they expand like snakes? like something coming from me that was there but compact, or grounded.. IDK.. But it had this separateness, another consciousness, but then it revealed to me through a series of interpretive feelings, visions of history, scientific feeling explosion of sparks and electric shocks within my sight- and in my body, like i felt like i was still being shocked.. Anyway it revealed to me that it was an embodied god/thoughtform residing with electricity, it was as ancient as the universe, and it lives within everything. Now, it didn't TELL me this, there were only impressions and sensations.

The whole thing only took a few seconds, but afterward I was really weirded out by the whole thing, and I started considering what i know.. If there is an entity inside electricity, we are worshiping it all the time! And it has us fooled, and we are doing its bidding! I don't know, a whole rush of intriguing and terrifying thoughts came rushing to me, and it REALLY freaked me out.

So I come to you, GLP.

I propose that it is an Archon. I won't be online for awhile, but I thought I'd try to start the thread now and come back later to answer questions, and discuss this.

the Luciferian mindset that runs through you daily and controls your thoughts is carried through light and electricity

you are surrounded by this entity with the 110 V running through your house. You are an electromagnetic vessel that can be influenced easily by light and electricity.

think about it...

thoughts are words
words are sounds
sounds are vibrations
vibrations are energy
energy glows
glowing is light

YOUR THOUGHTS ARE LIGHT...I know, hard to believe

If "someone" changes the characteristics of that light, they can change your thoughts. You'll truly believe the thoughts are originated by you, but they are not.

Adam = Atom (of the light beam and electricity)
SUGARMAN09

User ID: 39256335
Canada
05/26/2013 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
a jolt off 347 volt lighting circuit can make ya feel similar.....right before a)puke b)shit yo pants c)all of the above

hiding
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~Albert Einstein~
SUGARMAN09

User ID: 39256335
Canada
05/26/2013 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had an extttttreeemely bizzare vision about 20 minutes ago, that began right after i got shocked. It was a minor static shock from my computer, wool carpet, messing with a coffee pot, no big deal. But following/during the shock a strange vision took place that seemed somewhere between an epiphany and schizophrenic voices. (which is Bad m'kay, I don't have Schizophrenia)

To begin with, I felt as if my entire body were aware of itself in every cell. That sensation only lasted a moment but it felt like there was no longer an "I" and the cells of my body wanted to reject each other and explode apart, that they knew the combined presence of all the neighboring bodies was the "Me" but they didn't want to be "me"... Again that was only for an instant.

Then suddenly there was a rush of an external presence through my head and brain. It seemed to come from with-in without.. Like it was expanding out from nothing. Obviously hard to describe, but I'd relate the feeling to the old fireworks that looked like a pill, then you light it on fire and they expand like snakes? like something coming from me that was there but compact, or grounded.. IDK.. But it had this separateness, another consciousness, but then it revealed to me through a series of interpretive feelings, visions of history, scientific feeling explosion of sparks and electric shocks within my sight- and in my body, like i felt like i was still being shocked.. Anyway it revealed to me that it was an embodied god/thoughtform residing with electricity, it was as ancient as the universe, and it lives within everything. Now, it didn't TELL me this, there were only impressions and sensations.

The whole thing only took a few seconds, but afterward I was really weirded out by the whole thing, and I started considering what i know.. If there is an entity inside electricity, we are worshiping it all the time! And it has us fooled, and we are doing its bidding! I don't know, a whole rush of intriguing and terrifying thoughts came rushing to me, and it REALLY freaked me out.

So I come to you, GLP.

I propose that it is an Archon. I won't be online for awhile, but I thought I'd try to start the thread now and come back later to answer questions, and discuss this.

the Luciferian mindset that runs through you daily and controls your thoughts is carried through light and electricity

you are surrounded by this entity with the 110 V running through your house. You are an electromagnetic vessel that can be influenced easily by light and electricity.

think about it...

thoughts are words
words are sounds
sounds are vibrations
vibrations are energy
energy glows
glowing is light

If "someone" changes the characteristics of that light, they can change your thoughts. You'll truly believe the thoughts are originated by you, but they are not.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40419885

fiiiiiiinnnallly!!!!!.....someone explained what INCEPTION was all about!!!!....nowwww i geeettttttt iiiiit!!!
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~Albert Einstein~
Seer777

United States
05/26/2013 07:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
thoughts are words
words are sounds
sounds are vibrations
vibrations are energy
energy glows
glowing is light

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40419885

Not hard to believe at all.

I mentioned it earlier.

No.

Electricity resides within electricity.

It is the "thing" that makes your computer operate.

Happy to clear that up for you OP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6036073

What are these?

NeuronLight
 Quoting: Seer777

~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36321470
Canada
05/26/2013 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Archons are very strong protoss late game unit formed by fusing together two Templar Units. The Archon had low health and high shields, and is able to tank alot of damadge while doing high burst aoe damage of its own. The best counter to an Archon build is fast units that you can spread out and use to get a surround off and kill it.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/26/2013 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its good to address the electrical side of things because if an entity at most can only reside in electricity and not step out to exist outside of that place and we cant walk through electricity without dying then I guess we all stuck. Maybe thats the whole reason for this discussion. Even those on the otherside need to know things and they are actually picking our brians. Hey guys hi How wierd would that be. The internet is for them to find answers and when they do explosion

Lol
Seer777

United States
05/26/2013 07:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
How wierd would that be. The internet is for them to find answers and when they do

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1366745

Perhaps the 'internet' always 'existed'.

We just recently 'tapped back in'.

:universe:
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33676911
United States
05/26/2013 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
when evil comes...Real spiritual EVIL...you will know it.

as far as that shock..remember the body is electrolyte nervous system...
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/26/2013 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whats more powerful. Fire or electricity. Are they of the same or are they completely different. Is it static when a flint and wood sparks?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17843396
New Zealand
05/26/2013 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
It would be pretty shocking if they do!
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/26/2013 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
How wierd would that be. The internet is for them to find answers and when they do

This is like the question of all time. How could anyone answer this? Apart from something that didnt exist in the internet all the time. Even if an internet always appeared to exist all the time , how could it be sure it always existed. I think the internet would come to the conclusion it never always existed if it found another internet.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/26/2013 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

I love all your pictures you share. Thanks very much.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18097125
United States
05/26/2013 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Everything including matter is a form of energy.
SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
05/26/2013 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
On a side note why does everyone think the Djinn are evil? I saw Djinn twice when I was 17. I'm not mentally ill. I won't relay the whole experience but I saw them and they were as "real" as anything else. Hyper-real in fact.

They didn't seem good or evil. They just looked at me with a sort of cosmic, bemused arrogance. Like I was a child looking on something i couldn't even begin to understand.

I told everyone at the time that I had seen "aliens". Only a few years ago while travelling did I discover that they were Djinn.

THE END.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7206780

that's it. They're not good or evil but practicing magicians know how to evocate or invocate them and have them do their bidding by giving them something. That's why I always say that if you mess around with demons expect to lose something, anything if you don't know what you're doing. Demons have to be controlled, contained or else you can lose your mind. So, I stay with God. God doesn't charge for anything...
 Quoting: sebphfx 37226996

very interesting response thank you for sharing
Seer777

United States
05/26/2013 07:59 PM

Report Abusive Post

This is like the question of all time. How could anyone answer this? Apart from something that didnt exist in the internet all the time. Even if an internet always appeared to exist all the time , how could it be sure it always existed. I think the internet would come to the conclusion it never always existed if it found another internet.

The question is not to 'answer'.

The question is for consideration.

It gives thought a direction to move. One can consider it and choose to either incorporate it, or disregard it.

As do all. With stimuli.

Our actions are directed by our thoughts. Which are birthed through stimuli.

Sensation.

The 'spark' in the 'darkness'...

PandorasCube

:)
~Seneca
mr. Bel

User ID: 34093642
United States
05/26/2013 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Electricity >>>>> El's Elect Tricked, see it thee?

GLP