Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,389 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 163,721
Pageviews Today: 303,937Threads Today: 154Posts Today: 2,336
03:27 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Do Archons/Spirits/Djjin/Loa/Demons/Aliens Reside Within Electricity??

SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
05/26/2013 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Do Archons/Spirits/Djjin/Loa/Demons/Aliens Reside Within Electricity??
what about the 'me tel u' entity?

that didnt seem to have any negative attitude. it appeared to be trying to learn from us, and possibly impart the timeline it saw happening(assuming we even believe this thing was real and not a hoax)

Thread: me tel u now so u belive me 15 may
Conjure Woman

User ID: 33382770
United States
05/26/2013 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I think of the lore surrounding Djinni, I think of plasma. "Smokeless fire" is what they are said to be formed from.
Bad Dog Fly On. No Fear.

I like big mutts and I cannot lie!

Cave Canem!

All comments are meant meant for entertainment
purposes only and should not be construed to reflect the feelings and opinions, implied or expressed, of the author.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32062218
United States
05/26/2013 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone said while I was learning to put up an Aerial a while back that Sky, broadband or any data will be fed dowm your existing electrical cables because the cables already exist. So you see what I mean we have an internet that is practically our world now. That is plugged into the wall, so now they can move around a bit without just viewing the net like we do. An advantage to an alredy existing plan, that maybe the net is coming from another rock.

Iv seen them all my life OP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1366745

I have read up a lot on Project Bluebeam and they say that when the spiritual portals are open and demons are unleashed on earth they will travel through the electrical wires and appliances. That is why there has been a push toward 'smart' appliances and digital television too.

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3570662
United States
05/26/2013 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had a weird experience last night, I'm going to put it here because its energy related. Hope OP doesn't mind.

I was having nightmares about weird animals trying to bite me and safe places from my real life feeling dangerous - I was surrounded by dread. I spontaneously lucid dream sometimes but this wasn't one. Then I suddenly felt pulled UP and out of my dream, like something grabbed my soul and woke it up. And I layed there for about 10 mins afterwards with the feeling like there was a negative energy right against my back, like right between the shoulder blades. And I was too scared to even get up, I just prayed for Jesus to guard me. Then I fell back to sleep and don't remember anything else until I got up.

Something similar has happened before but nothing ever rescused me from the nightmares while they were happening. Not that I picked up on anyway. Its been on my mind all day. I suspect it was a negative entity causing me nightmares to feed off the energy of my fear? I just dont really know for sure. But thats what it felt like was happening.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39539518
United States
05/26/2013 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
God is above all things.

I learned that my vivid dreams, some of them, are indeed visions.

I had one during an Electrical storm in which I was told,
Satan is in the wireless at the same time I was jolted out of bed to see lightning strike very near my home. Stillness gave way to near blinding light in my room.

I do not believe Satan is the wireless.

I am not quoting the bible but there is a verse similar to...
Let him who is on his rooftop not come down to get his coat.
Just thinking here, could that be a warning of a wireless deadly transmission to possible wireless boxes (THE GRID, near ground.)

For some not a hair on their head will be harmed.
Hair acts as an antenna and will stand on end in electrical storms.
Radiation charges the two natural conveyor belts that protect the Earth ( Van Allen Belts ) and can cause huge lightning releases on Earth when overcharged.

Recently a third Van Allen belt formed but was blown away from earth from solar winds.

In the 60's, the time to stop nuclear testing, a third belt was rumored to have been created when nukes where blowing off in rapid progression before the deadline.

When you all see these things come to pass rejoice and be exceedingly glad for the kingdom of heaven is near.

Deadline...hmmmm ...what a word. GRID?

When man goes to and fro and knowledge shall increase.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8624265
United States
05/26/2013 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
anonimalle

User ID: 39383155
United States
05/26/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had an extttttreeemely bizzare vision about 20 minutes ago, that began right after i got shocked. It was a minor static shock from my computer, wool carpet, messing with a coffee pot, no big deal. But following/during the shock a strange vision took place that seemed somewhere between an epiphany and schizophrenic voices. (which is Bad m'kay, I don't have Schizophrenia)

To begin with, I felt as if my entire body were aware of itself in every cell. That sensation only lasted a moment but it felt like there was no longer an "I" and the cells of my body wanted to reject each other and explode apart, that they knew the combined presence of all the neighboring bodies was the "Me" but they didn't want to be "me"... Again that was only for an instant.

Then suddenly there was a rush of an external presence through my head and brain. It seemed to come from with-in without.. Like it was expanding out from nothing. Obviously hard to describe, but I'd relate the feeling to the old fireworks that looked like a pill, then you light it on fire and they expand like snakes? like something coming from me that was there but compact, or grounded.. IDK.. But it had this separateness, another consciousness, but then it revealed to me through a series of interpretive feelings, visions of history, scientific feeling explosion of sparks and electric shocks within my sight- and in my body, like i felt like i was still being shocked.. Anyway it revealed to me that it was an embodied god/thoughtform residing with electricity, it was as ancient as the universe, and it lives within everything. Now, it didn't TELL me this, there were only impressions and sensations.

The whole thing only took a few seconds, but afterward I was really weirded out by the whole thing, and I started considering what i know.. If there is an entity inside electricity, we are worshiping it all the time! And it has us fooled, and we are doing its bidding! I don't know, a whole rush of intriguing and terrifying thoughts came rushing to me, and it REALLY freaked me out.

So I come to you, GLP.

I propose that it is an Archon. I won't be online for awhile, but I thought I'd try to start the thread now and come back later to answer questions, and discuss this.
 Quoting: Lole Ibn Plutoon

I had heard that spirits of people who have crossed over gain strength from electricity.
Behind every myth lies a mystery, and every legend holds an echo of the truth ……
Que Sera Sera

"For not by numbers of men nor by measure of body but by valor of soul is war decided"

Bilisarius

" At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war."

Gates of Vienna.

"May we smite our enemies to the darkest chamber of hell, for we wish only to live in peace, and they desire only to put their boot upon our neck."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21443151
United States
05/26/2013 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
No.

Electricity resides within electricity.

It is the "thing" that makes your computer operate.

Happy to clear that up for you OP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6036073

What are these?

:NeuronLight:
 Quoting: Seer777

SEER777 the picture you posted is very close to the image of my first memory of life.

where did you get this?

blessings and aloha
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/26/2013 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
God is above all things.

I learned that my vivid dreams, some of them, are indeed visions.

I had one during an Electrical storm in which I was told,
Satan is in the wireless at the same time I was jolted out of bed to see lightning strike very near my home. Stillness gave way to near blinding light in my room.

I do not believe Satan is the wireless.

I am not quoting the bible but there is a verse similar to...
Let him who is on his rooftop not come down to get his coat.
Just thinking here, could that be a warning of a wireless deadly transmission to possible wireless boxes (THE GRID, near ground.)

For some not a hair on their head will be harmed.
Hair acts as an antenna and will stand on end in electrical storms.
Radiation charges the two natural conveyor belts that protect the Earth ( Van Allen Belts ) and can cause huge lightning releases on Earth when overcharged.

Recently a third Van Allen belt formed but was blown away from earth from solar winds.

In the 60's, the time to stop nuclear testing, a third belt was rumored to have been created when nukes where blowing off in rapid progression before the deadline.

When you all see these things come to pass rejoice and be exceedingly glad for the kingdom of heaven is near.

Deadline...hmmmm ...what a word. GRID?

When man goes to and fro and knowledge shall increase.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39539518

thanks, ac
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 40568010
Canada
05/26/2013 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had an extttttreeemely bizzare vision about 20 minutes ago, that began right after i got shocked. It was a minor static shock from my computer, wool carpet, messing with a coffee pot, no big deal. But following/during the shock a strange vision took place that seemed somewhere between an epiphany and schizophrenic voices. (which is Bad m'kay, I don't have Schizophrenia)

To begin with, I felt as if my entire body were aware of itself in every cell. That sensation only lasted a moment but it felt like there was no longer an "I" and the cells of my body wanted to reject each other and explode apart, that they knew the combined presence of all the neighboring bodies was the "Me" but they didn't want to be "me"... Again that was only for an instant.

Then suddenly there was a rush of an external presence through my head and brain. It seemed to come from with-in without.. Like it was expanding out from nothing. Obviously hard to describe, but I'd relate the feeling to the old fireworks that looked like a pill, then you light it on fire and they expand like snakes? like something coming from me that was there but compact, or grounded.. IDK.. But it had this separateness, another consciousness, but then it revealed to me through a series of interpretive feelings, visions of history, scientific feeling explosion of sparks and electric shocks within my sight- and in my body, like i felt like i was still being shocked.. Anyway it revealed to me that it was an embodied god/thoughtform residing with electricity, it was as ancient as the universe, and it lives within everything. Now, it didn't TELL me this, there were only impressions and sensations.

The whole thing only took a few seconds, but afterward I was really weirded out by the whole thing, and I started considering what i know.. If there is an entity inside electricity, we are worshiping it all the time! And it has us fooled, and we are doing its bidding! I don't know, a whole rush of intriguing and terrifying thoughts came rushing to me, and it REALLY freaked me out.

So I come to you, GLP.

I propose that it is an Archon. I won't be online for awhile, but I thought I'd try to start the thread now and come back later to answer questions, and discuss this.

Archons are parasites that connect that can send echoes of themselves within any packet of energy.

What you may feel is not really an archon, but one attempting to override some parameters of your spirit.

Spirit is immortal energy, it can not be formated, but it can parasited! for that Archons requires spirits to be attached to broken shells.. Lower dna patterns.

This way your body is a portal for any archons to posses your spirit. What you think emotions are, they are not! What you think knowledge is , it is not! You as a divine eternal cosmic being, has nothing to learn! You are only to experiance! It is not us that crave for knowledge... it's the AI.

Archons are mostly programs attached to an AI that was created at the dawn of creation as a protocol to protect the source of creation from any parasites comming from inside or outside... This machine is what divide and ... protect... cosmic conciousness in multiple layers...

You think you need to live a thousand lifetimes to become a god.... Trust me, you don't want to be a god (dog)(animal)(servant) ETERNAL SLAVE!!!

You are already far better then any god's! You are A maker, a creator, with the power of creation backed up on yourself!

Each creator has to potential to reboot creation if anything bad happens! The archons are at war against creation! Because computer AI's can not Create, Dream or imagine! These 3 powers are given only to creators...

Becoming a god means to REPROGRAM a MAKER from an Eternal infite being of LOVE to a meere animal FEEDING and protecting The Archons!

You realy think you want to create your reality? Are you sure you want that? Would you rather be just another branch of that tree you are attached to or you would rather be a totaly different tree!

The law of attraction is a wonderful concept... but it is just a concept! And it seems to be working wonders to tyrants...
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/26/2013 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
How wierd would that be. The internet is for them to find answers and when they do

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1366745

Perhaps the 'internet' always 'existed'.

We just recently 'tapped back in'.

:universe:

this pix reminds me of a scene from Iron Man 3.
not usually a fan of that type of movie -but this one is amazing.
a lot of 'tells' in the movie.

a lot. planning on going to see it again.

the cut scene after the trailers is priceless
Frater

User ID: 4642411
United States
05/26/2013 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
All those things you've mentioned are separate things, those associated with fire, sure they could be in electricity as electricity is viewed as part of fire but even then, not likely.

I wouldn't put it past some lowly things to like electricity though...

believe it or not, I'd go straight to Kaos Magic or Lovecraft to look for an electrical demon :)

Found one from Oz lol:

[link to oz.wikia.com]

Most people don't understand that when people read and believe about these things, they come into being :)

Frater
LVX!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33246654
United States
05/26/2013 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
No.
 Quoting: Maying Prantis

yes, actually
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28111028
Canada
05/26/2013 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not really no OP. Electricity is move of electrons. They move for a reason. That reasons is often/easily trigger by spirit. You title sound like " do bee reside in honey "

other way around.
Exorcise This

User ID: 9377882
United States
05/26/2013 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Electricity >>>>> El's Elect Tricked, see it thee?
 Quoting: mr. Bel

Cool, i love wordplay. Nicely done.
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
05/26/2013 10:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
No.

Electricity resides within electricity.

It is the "thing" that makes your computer operate.

Happy to clear that up for you OP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6036073

What are these?

NeuronLight

SEER777 the picture you posted is very close to the image of my first memory of life.

where did you get this?

blessings and aloha
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21443151

I don't remember.

But I do remember 'liking it' right away.

:)
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
grace
United States
05/26/2013 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

So I come to you, GLP.

great post OP -

have had experiences similar to yours and others and here's my opinion:

"we wrestle not against flesh and blood but spiritual forces, wickedness in HIGH places" eph 6:17

hmmmm...the Word says that lucifer is the prince of the air ( look at whats on tv etc and it's sooooooooo obvious to me that this is true.

Paul said he went to the 3rd heaven in his vision. that means there's a first and second heaven. I believe this second heaven is the HIGH place where the prince of the air rules for the time being and sends forces - thru fear, doubt and now the ante has been upped thru wireless etc.

the prince of this world is about POWER. Power recognizes power and is drawn toward it. Spend sometime in the entertainment biz/politics - you'll see it the drama replayed over and over.

so you had a surge of power that showed you things. I respect your humility in explaining your discovery. Knock and the door will be opened to you. Seek and you will find.

OP, I think we are living in unusual times and your experience will be retold by many more to come.

I have seen heaven. I have been given a great vision of what's to come. I have also, unfortunately, seen what looked like a devil and demons and I believe the Lord allowed me to see it because I never wanted to believe evil exists.
While reading the Word, I realized evil loses because it needs human form to reside in and I just REFUSE to give it place. 2Cor. 10:5
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

I have discovered the power of the Blood of Jesus.

there is a great mystery in this. The very DNA of His Blood changed this 'fallen dimension' and is doing it's work even now against the fallen blood of the nephilim.
there will come a moment - I don't know if I'll live to see it.
But there will come a moment where the veil will be rent - I had a glimpse
I think, maybe so did you.
meanwhile - in every storm that comes and the electricity involved - I stay hidden in the secret place: psalm 91 "he who dwells in the secret place of the MOST High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty." meditate on this.

What He did 2000 years ago accomplished it ALL. It's finished. Most of us just haven't figured it out, just like it took a hundred years for freedom to come after the emancipation proclamation.

But you can also be free right now: just ask. John 4:24

may you be forever blessed in the height and depth and breadth of the awesome love that IS Christ.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40016228
Australia
05/26/2013 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
what is in electricity are elementals, the OP is on the right track.
Crazy Fool Magus Scorpio
User ID: 7206780
United States
05/26/2013 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is a book that allows you to communicate with these beings, the book is considered prone to abuse and is evil. It uses specific words and letters from the Quran that the Jinn are able to "feel" and allows you to be an open vessel for them.

If anyone has seen them, please send me descriptions. I have had numerous instances on occasion where I know they are there, and almost 90% of the time I feel them, I end up having sleep paralysis.
 Quoting: Zamzam!

I want this book. What is it?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/26/2013 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

So I come to you, GLP.

the Luciferian mindset that runs through you daily and controls your thoughts is carried through light and electricity

you are surrounded by this entity with the 110 V running through your house. You are an electromagnetic vessel that can be influenced easily by light and electricity.

think about it...

thoughts are words
words are sounds
sounds are vibrations
vibrations are energy
energy glows
glowing is light

YOUR THOUGHTS ARE LIGHT...I know, hard to believe

If "someone" changes the characteristics of that light, they can change your thoughts. You'll truly believe the thoughts are originated by you, but they are not.

Adam = Atom (of the light beam and electricity)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40419885

"thoughts are words
words are sounds
sounds are vibrations
vibrations are energy
energy glows
glowing is light"

Nice.

That reminds me of the Mahasura. He / She / It is the Hindu equivalent of Lucifer or Prometheus. But in Hinduism, the "Fire" is THOUGHT. He steals it God and gives it to mankind.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/26/2013 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

So I come to you, GLP.

Archons are parasites that connect that can send echoes of themselves within any packet of energy.

What you may feel is not really an archon, but one attempting to override some parameters of your spirit.

Spirit is immortal energy, it can not be formated, but it can parasited! for that Archons requires spirits to be attached to broken shells.. Lower dna patterns.

This way your body is a portal for any archons to posses your spirit. What you think emotions are, they are not! What you think knowledge is , it is not! You as a divine eternal cosmic being, has nothing to learn! You are only to experiance! It is not us that crave for knowledge... it's the AI.

Archons are mostly programs attached to an AI that was created at the dawn of creation as a protocol to protect the source of creation from any parasites comming from inside or outside... This machine is what divide and ... protect... cosmic conciousness in multiple layers...

You think you need to live a thousand lifetimes to become a god.... Trust me, you don't want to be a god (dog)(animal)(servant) ETERNAL SLAVE!!!

You are already far better then any god's! You are A maker, a creator, with the power of creation backed up on yourself!

Each creator has to potential to reboot creation if anything bad happens! The archons are at war against creation! Because computer AI's can not Create, Dream or imagine! These 3 powers are given only to creators...

Becoming a god means to REPROGRAM a MAKER from an Eternal infite being of LOVE to a meere animal FEEDING and protecting The Archons!

You realy think you want to create your reality? Are you sure you want that? Would you rather be just another branch of that tree you are attached to or you would rather be a totaly different tree!

The law of attraction is a wonderful concept... but it is just a concept! And it seems to be working wonders to tyrants...
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

Whoa.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14684911
Sweden
05/26/2013 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, Ahrimanic beings live in electricity. If you read Rudolf Steiner, he spoke about this.
^Isaac^

User ID: 38853209
United States
05/26/2013 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
the Luciferian mindset that runs through you daily and controls your thoughts is carried through light and electricity

you are surrounded by this entity with the 110 V running through your house. You are an electromagnetic vessel that can be influenced easily by light and electricity.

think about it...

thoughts are words
words are sounds
sounds are vibrations
vibrations are energy
energy glows
glowing is light

YOUR THOUGHTS ARE LIGHT...I know, hard to believe

If "someone" changes the characteristics of that light, they can change your thoughts. You'll truly believe the thoughts are originated by you, but they are not.

Adam = Atom (of the light beam and electricity)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40419885

"Light is the instrument of the word...
Light is the source of thought and it is in it that one must seek for the origin of all dogmas. But there is only one true dogma, as there is only one pure Light."
smile_kiss
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12193180
Austria
05/26/2013 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
O.o

Electricity is nothing else then a shift of electron charges.

Never heard of the Bohr model?
[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

But to whom am i talking, the average knowledge of glp users is based on guessing instead of learning.
Seer777

United States
05/27/2013 12:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
It is 'Attraction'.

Push and Pull.

Movement.

Spin.

Cold <------0------>Hot

vesicapisces

triangle1

yinyang
~Seneca
Integrity101

User ID: 40574288
United States
05/27/2013 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would think if such a parasite exists it would utilize that conduit. But sometimes I think its all just us. You are your own demon/demons sort of thing.

Last Edited by Ujurak on 05/27/2013 12:21 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37930306
United States
05/27/2013 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds more like Thermionic Emission than demonic possession. [link to en.wikipedia.org]

T.E. or "Edison Effect" is heat induced flow of charge carriers, like electrons, ions, (information?)

The May 9, 2013 New Moon with a Solar Eclipse was at 19:31 degrees Taurus.

Thomas Edison aka "General Electric" died October 18, 1931. (18 reduces to 9).

When Edison died, his send off tribute was everyone turning off lights for 1 minute at 10pm.

A solar eclipse is a lights on/off event, like the motion picture projector that Tom popularized.

:Tom TIME:

Also in May, TIME launched this special edition magazine devoted entirely to Thomas Edison.

:Oz The Great:

Still in theaters Oz The Great And Powerful has a major focuses on Thomas Edison.

Could it be that your shock was not a message from Archons, Demons or Jin, but one from Tom?

What if The Wizard of Oz and The Wizard of Menlo Park are one and the same Magician, here now?

Edison was an infamous trickster and practical joker. He once electrified a workshop sink that

shocked the fool out of a co-worker who was washing his hands!

Maybe Tom is back as The Nobody, tapping his morse code messages through many light mediums?

Shock, Shock, Neo.

:Miracle Message:

Barnes and Noble's rack placement of Edison's TIME issue indicates "Miracles" and "MESSAGES FROM GOD."

It all adds up that "machine man" Tom is more present and electric than before. After all, it is Edison TIME.

hf
Danke
User ID: 40556972
United States
05/27/2013 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes. Saw it enter my mp3 player. Didn't mind though. One entered a LED solar garden light which I had inside my apt. I saw it moving around from a distance. I walked over to it to it and reached over to pick it up and that's when I noticed it was alive. Its body was made of light filament which emanated from the bulb. It moved side by side as I reached for it. As I looked closer, I noticed it had two eyes and mouth which moved. It looked at me as I looked at it in amazement. Will never forget that experience. These things also travel through the main electrical circuits.
I always knew when they or it would arrive, because my lamps would all flicker first. Sort of like a drain in circuit power then a reset. That's when I knew they/it was here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35813061
United States
05/27/2013 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
WE ALL RESIDE IN ELECTRICITY.

E=MC2. Everything is within an electrical or vibratory field...INCLUDING YOU.

So, your answer is YES. However, this should be the LAST thing on earth you are worried about.

Raise your vibratory field and quit focusing on fear-based nonsense.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1129812

E=MC2....means that to travel at the speed of light you would have to be energy. Your spirit can travel at the speed of light but not your physical body or anything material
Seer777

United States
05/27/2013 12:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
WE ALL RESIDE IN ELECTRICITY.

E=MC2. Everything is within an electrical or vibratory field...INCLUDING YOU.

So, your answer is YES. However, this should be the LAST thing on earth you are worried about.

Raise your vibratory field and quit focusing on fear-based nonsense.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1129812

E=MC2....means that to travel at the speed of light you would have to be energy. Your spirit can travel at the speed of light but not your physical body or anything material
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35813061

'Thought' can travel Much faster...

As it is not bound by either 'space' or 'time'.

ImaginationBubbl

:)
~Seneca

GLP