Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,146 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 235,974
Pageviews Today: 382,085Threads Today: 116Posts Today: 2,253
05:03 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Do Archons/Spirits/Djjin/Loa/Demons/Aliens Reside Within Electricity??

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40203686
Canada
05/27/2013 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Do Archons/Spirits/Djjin/Loa/Demons/Aliens Reside Within Electricity??
You ALL need to read this

[link to www.rexresearch.com]

And then rethink your archon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17544109
Germany
05/27/2013 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, Ahrimanic beings live in electricity. If you read Rudolf Steiner, he spoke about this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14684911

Best contribution to this thread, yet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13877828
United States
05/27/2013 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
What's the frequency Kenneth? I don't understand this question. Can you be more specific? In which element of electricity do you propose that these spirits reside: current, voltage, resistance or power? Do they posses direct current or alternating current? Are they conductors or inductors or transformers or amplifiers? I say the answer is no unless there is something you can say to clarify.
Griefo

User ID: 36998871
United States
05/27/2013 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are made of plasma, so they can harness electricity easily enough.
This is my happening and it freaks me out!
Danke
User ID: 40556972
United States
05/27/2013 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes. Saw it enter my mp3 player. Didn't mind though. One entered a LED solar garden light which I had inside my apt. I saw it moving around from a distance. I walked over to it to it and reached over to pick it up and that's when I noticed it was alive. Its body was made of light filament which emanated from the bulb. It moved side by side as I reached for it. As I looked closer, I noticed it had two eyes and mouth which moved. It looked at me as I looked at it in amazement. Will never forget that experience. These things also travel through the main electrical circuits.
I always knew when they or it would arrive, because my lamps would all flicker first. Sort of like a drain in circuit power then a reset. That's when I knew they/it was here.
 Quoting: Danke 40556972

I also found that when this energy was here, I had increased power for myself if I needed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40203686
Canada
05/27/2013 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
What's the frequency Kenneth? I don't understand this question. Can you be more specific? In which element of electricity do you propose that these spirits reside: current, voltage, resistance or power? Do they posses direct current or alternating current? Are they conductors or inductors or transformers or amplifiers? I say the answer is no unless there is something you can say to clarify.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13877828

Read this science!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/27/2013 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13877828

Read this science!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40203686

Ok I read the article and it indicates in the introduction that the experiment was never replicated by a second party so the manifestation of insects by applying a voltaic battery (direct current) to crystal could possibly be a hallucination or even a dream. The porcelain troughs could have acted as capacitors. If that is a true experiment it sounds like PFM pure effin magic. The fact that it is unrepeatable by another person indicates that it is BS.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/27/2013 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes. Saw it enter my mp3 player. Didn't mind though. One entered a LED solar garden light which I had inside my apt. I saw it moving around from a distance. I walked over to it to it and reached over to pick it up and that's when I noticed it was alive. Its body was made of light filament which emanated from the bulb. It moved side by side as I reached for it. As I looked closer, I noticed it had two eyes and mouth which moved. It looked at me as I looked at it in amazement. Will never forget that experience. These things also travel through the main electrical circuits.
I always knew when they or it would arrive, because my lamps would all flicker first. Sort of like a drain in circuit power then a reset. That's when I knew they/it was here.

Sounds as though you are experiencing visual hallucinations. Do you hear voices/ auditory hallucinations? This is a symptom of schizophrenia.
Danke
User ID: 40556972
United States
05/27/2013 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sounds as though you are experiencing visual hallucinations. Do you hear voices/ auditory hallucinations? This is a symptom of schizophrenia.
[/quote
No, at the time there was no auditory at all. However, I did experience increased hearing. Also had ability to share my thoughts remotely. (telepathy)
The Eunuchorn

User ID: 2307588
United States
05/27/2013 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had an extttttreeemely bizzare vision about 20 minutes ago, that began right after i got shocked. It was a minor static shock from my computer, wool carpet, messing with a coffee pot, no big deal. But following/during the shock a strange vision took place that seemed somewhere between an epiphany and schizophrenic voices. (which is Bad m'kay, I don't have Schizophrenia)

To begin with, I felt as if my entire body were aware of itself in every cell. That sensation only lasted a moment but it felt like there was no longer an "I" and the cells of my body wanted to reject each other and explode apart, that they knew the combined presence of all the neighboring bodies was the "Me" but they didn't want to be "me"... Again that was only for an instant.

Then suddenly there was a rush of an external presence through my head and brain. It seemed to come from with-in without.. Like it was expanding out from nothing. Obviously hard to describe, but I'd relate the feeling to the old fireworks that looked like a pill, then you light it on fire and they expand like snakes? like something coming from me that was there but compact, or grounded.. IDK.. But it had this separateness, another consciousness, but then it revealed to me through a series of interpretive feelings, visions of history, scientific feeling explosion of sparks and electric shocks within my sight- and in my body, like i felt like i was still being shocked.. Anyway it revealed to me that it was an embodied god/thoughtform residing with electricity, it was as ancient as the universe, and it lives within everything. Now, it didn't TELL me this, there were only impressions and sensations.

The whole thing only took a few seconds, but afterward I was really weirded out by the whole thing
, and I started considering what i know.. If there is an entity inside electricity, we are worshiping it all the time! And it has us fooled, and we are doing its bidding! I don't know, a whole rush of intriguing and terrifying thoughts came rushing to me, and it REALLY freaked me out.

So I come to you, GLP.

I propose that it is an Archon. I won't be online for awhile, but I thought I'd try to start the thread now and come back later to answer questions, and discuss this.
 Quoting: Lole Ibn Plutoon

Try to view it from an objective vantage point, OP.

Do not assign 'good' or 'evil' to electricity or consciousness or electromagnetism.

It is 'what we do with IT'...as you know.

illuminated2

:)
 Quoting: Seer777

More new age horseshit from "Seer"

I live it how all these special people that spread "enlightenment" can't seem to DO anything

Why don't you "Ride the stench of the litter box"....fool
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39144807

I'm not sure anyone on this thread really knows what the Archons are.
[link to show-vid.com]
The Rainbow Comes For Us All.

I'm begging you, watch this slide show & share on Facebook.
[link to web.photodex.com]

Do yourself a favor, Kill your ego.
[link to hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com]

Me Tel U
[link to www.nexusmagazine.com]

Est.10-year cost of US Prison System: $400 Billion
Est.10-year cost to END WORLD HUNGER: $300 Billion
[link to www.hiphopisread.com]

Thread: I SAW THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CLOUD FORMATIONS!!

Thread: My rear view mirror keeps moving.

Thread: SALARY CAP! DO IT NOW!

Very Important Thread; Find My Post on 1st Page
Thread: why is suicide illegal? a sin? and massively frowned upon in western ideals?

Fluffy is Real
[link to m.youtube.com]

I'm an INTJ, which means I'm a heck of a lot smarter than you.
[link to www.humanmetrics.com]
[link to www.typelogic.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33246654
United States
05/27/2013 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are made of plasma, so they can harness electricity easily enough.
 Quoting: Griefo

THIS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32493530
United States
05/27/2013 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
On a side note why does everyone think the Djinn are evil? I saw Djinn twice when I was 17. I'm not mentally ill. I won't relay the whole experience but I saw them and they were as "real" as anything else. Hyper-real in fact.

They didn't seem good or evil. They just looked at me with a sort of cosmic, bemused arrogance. Like I was a child looking on something i couldn't even begin to understand.

I told everyone at the time that I had seen "aliens". Only a few years ago while travelling did I discover that they were Djinn.

THE END.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7206780

Be careful what you wish for...

The genie from Aladdin, is a portrayal of a Djinn.

[link to www.youtube.com]

They don't always grant you 3 wishes. Sometimes, they just...are there....always.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32493530
United States
05/27/2013 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually, the ones around me prod and poke me, when I'm not doing right. Help me see the err of my ways.
walker
User ID: 39424394
United States
05/27/2013 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
what you connected with is
absolute consciousness, it
is the all and one, . .
not as written in any one book.

sensing, meeting, is half the
experience.
feel the emotion, . .
if fear resides within you
then you feel this, . .
likewise love.

release fear, desire, control, self, . .
then the light fully shines, and
the heart energy embraces you into
the larger soul essence that is
all and one, . .feel, then, the joy
of true and absolute intimacy with
the divine.

love,is all there is.
YOUCITY
User ID: 35653965
United States
05/27/2013 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Intersteing post OP, I've been interested in the Djinn for recently a little more than usual it seems , for some reason. I've got a thread about street lamps turnning off when ever I pass by certain ones and it happens quit frequent and since the thread I have heard many other stories of this happening. I'm curious if to hear what you think OP. Do you think it could have anything to do whith what your talking about ? I've noticed that a lot of the occultist musicians like to refer to "street lamps" in their songs and I've seen it used symbolically in movies before as well. Any thoughts ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3793275
United Kingdom
05/27/2013 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
What a silly thread topic, evereybody knows these negative spirits live in cornflakes boxes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3793275
United Kingdom
05/27/2013 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Intersteing post OP, I've been interested in the Djinn for recently a little more than usual it seems , for some reason. I've got a thread about street lamps turnning off when ever I pass by certain ones and it happens quit frequent and since the thread I have heard many other stories of this happening. I'm curious if to hear what you think OP. Do you think it could have anything to do whith what your talking about ? I've noticed that a lot of the occultist musicians like to refer to "street lamps" in their songs and I've seen it used symbolically in movies before as well. Any thoughts ?
 Quoting: YOUCITY 35653965

lol
clutchin at straw with street lamps is that the best you can come up with ? trying to make it fit?geeeeze you couldnt make it up loooooool
Abyss Lady

User ID: 1274632
Latvia
05/27/2013 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's entirely possible.
There is a lot we don't know about electricity yet.
The Wrath is going to be Endless
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40573587
United Arab Emirates
05/27/2013 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had an extttttreeemely bizzare vision about 20 minutes ago, that began right after i got shocked. It was a minor static shock from my computer, wool carpet, messing with a coffee pot, no big deal. But following/during the shock a strange vision took place that seemed somewhere between an epiphany and schizophrenic voices. (which is Bad m'kay, I don't have Schizophrenia)

To begin with, I felt as if my entire body were aware of itself in every cell. That sensation only lasted a moment but it felt like there was no longer an "I" and the cells of my body wanted to reject each other and explode apart, that they knew the combined presence of all the neighboring bodies was the "Me" but they didn't want to be "me"... Again that was only for an instant.

Then suddenly there was a rush of an external presence through my head and brain. It seemed to come from with-in without.. Like it was expanding out from nothing. Obviously hard to describe, but I'd relate the feeling to the old fireworks that looked like a pill, then you light it on fire and they expand like snakes? like something coming from me that was there but compact, or grounded.. IDK.. But it had this separateness, another consciousness, but then it revealed to me through a series of interpretive feelings, visions of history, scientific feeling explosion of sparks and electric shocks within my sight- and in my body, like i felt like i was still being shocked.. Anyway it revealed to me that it was an embodied god/thoughtform residing with electricity, it was as ancient as the universe, and it lives within everything. Now, it didn't TELL me this, there were only impressions and sensations.

The whole thing only took a few seconds, but afterward I was really weirded out by the whole thing, and I started considering what i know.. If there is an entity inside electricity, we are worshiping it all the time! And it has us fooled, and we are doing its bidding! I don't know, a whole rush of intriguing and terrifying thoughts came rushing to me, and it REALLY freaked me out.

So I come to you, GLP.

I propose that it is an Archon. I won't be online for awhile, but I thought I'd try to start the thread now and come back later to answer questions, and discuss this.

Along these lines, imagine if electricity is harnessed soul energy of the dead. What would that make a computer chip? And a solar panel? And fossil fuel?
ExTraDimensionaL777

User ID: 19671487
Bulgaria
05/27/2013 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

The whole thing only took a few seconds, but afterward I was really weirded out by the whole thing, and I started considering what i know.. If there is an entity inside electricity, we are worshiping it all the time! And it has us fooled, and we are doing its bidding! I don't know, a whole rush of intriguing and terrifying thoughts came rushing to me, and it REALLY freaked me out.

So I come to you, GLP.

aaaaAAAAAND WE GOT A WINNNNNEERRRRRrrrr

BINGOOO tyre

DOUBLE-BINGO even tripple one

GREAT KNOWLEDGE U GOT FOR THIS SHORT EXPERIENCE hehehe

OP.. its true, but as you've said and I've boleded it.. WE ARE TIED TO IT..

FOOLED BY SOME OTHERS, WHO IN FIRST PLACE GAVE US THIS TYPE OF ELECTRICITY 'power' ....

WONT BE LONG NOW, SO DONT WORRY..

JUST AVOID ARTIFICIAL LIGHTS as much as possible - CANDLES ARE WAAAY BETTER ;)

I dont even feel good, when an artificial light is around me... hehehe float

peace yoo hf
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)--------------------------------------EACH ONE TEACH ONE----------------------------------------P.OSiTiVE
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <- ----------------------------------------------------NO JUSTICE----------------------------------------------E​.NERGY
is the only way youths listen to--------------------------------------------------------​------------------------JUST US---------------------------------------A.CTiVATES
t​he Prophets !!! ------------------------------------"..artificial physical material posessions posses you-------------------------------------------------------​-C.ONSTANT
----------------------------------------------------------​-------------------you are your own self rescue-----------------------------------------------------​-------E.LEVATiON
PROOF -> 'CAN YOU CATCH iT???' --------------------------------------GOD BLESS YOU " [link to www.youtube.com] ----------------------------

remembah: FEAR iS THA MiND-KiLLAH [link to www.youtube.com]

separation is the ego's greatest politRick-------------------------------------------------​----------------------------------------

CONTROL YOUR OWN THOUGHT PATTERNS ! Do NOT allow to be controlled ! --------------------
-------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- SELF-DESTRUCTION IS THA POWA
LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------​--- WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUNCTION IS !!!!
------------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- [link to www.youtube.com]
peace2daUNIVERSE------------------- There's NO MYSTERiES, ONLY KNOWLEDGE & iGNORANCE ----------------- SAD TO SEE MEDICINE DIVORCE MORALITY... ;/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40587385
United States
05/27/2013 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Electricity is the movement of electrons, surrounding
the nucleus of the atoms, of material that is said to
be energized, or energizable.

The atom has a center of proton and neutron, with electrons,
'in orbit' around that center.

When there is an electron that orbits alone in an outer
valence, that electron will jump back and forth from atom
to atom, producing heat, from the friction of it's movement
and this is electricity. Heat is the byproduct.

This is energized material. Like copper.

Because electrons are negatively charged in all atoms,
we are a negatively charged environment.

I believe that the state of the atoms is the reason
spiritual matter from the dark/evil side can present in our
environment to some extent.

I also believe that atoms behave as they do as a direct
result of the forces of interplanetary gravitational
forces.

Mass in motion, per direction of rotation, and spin of
the planet.

Motion would be the position of our planet in relation
to all other planets, the solar system, and the galaxy,
within complex electromagnetic fields that interact on
each other over vast distances.

I am quite sure that there are positively charged environments, that have different positions, rotations
in orbit, direction of spin, and velocities through the
spaces of the galaxy within solar systems, or star systems.

Soon, our planet will realign and become a positively
charged environment on the atomic level, and that while
the planet is in that realignment, no dark/evil side
will be capable of function within the environment.

The change from one position to another is being called
pole shift and because the electromagnetic field will
reverse, that during this event, the light spectrum
will be destabilized enough for the cones and rods of
our eyes to see what we have never seen before, that
has always been beyond our sight, intermittently.
2012Portal
2012Portal - Mayan Beyond 2012

User ID: 566027
Netherlands
05/27/2013 05:17 AM

Report Abusive Post
Electricity is within us:

From the love of power to the power of Love - My camera and video gear:
[link to graphicstart.com]
--- --- ---
"Jesus Christ, the Son of God our Savior"
2012Portal
2012Portal - Mayan Beyond 2012

User ID: 566027
Netherlands
05/27/2013 08:31 AM

Report Abusive Post
WE ALL RESIDE IN ELECTRICITY.

E=MC2. Everything is within an electrical or vibratory field...INCLUDING YOU.

So, your answer is YES. However, this should be the LAST thing on earth you are worried about.

Raise your vibratory field and quit focusing on fear-based nonsense.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1129812

E=MC2....means that to travel at the speed of light you would have to be energy. Your spirit can travel at the speed of light but not your physical body or anything material
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35813061

'Thought' can travel Much faster...

As it is not bound by either 'space' or 'time'.

ImaginationBubbl

Interesting thought :)

One needs the tools though to download, process and understand this though.

Love your bubbles image!
From the love of power to the power of Love - My camera and video gear:
[link to graphicstart.com]
--- --- ---
"Jesus Christ, the Son of God our Savior"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33921124
United States
05/27/2013 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

So I come to you, GLP.

What you describe seems to have been after the flow of current/actual shock?

So this entity rode the current, left a message, and moved on?

Or the current just let you perceive it, like the dye in a medical test?

Either way, why would you believe it?
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 40931032
Canada
06/01/2013 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
No.

Electricity resides within electricity.

It is the "thing" that makes your computer operate.

Happy to clear that up for you OP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6036073

What are these?

NeuronLight

SEER777 the picture you posted is very close to the image of my first memory of life.

where did you get this?

blessings and aloha
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21443151

I don't remember.

But I do remember 'liking it' right away.

it looks like cold fusion but the cold fusion that create the spark of light which is the eternal being that we are!

We are light created from love. not from some sort of prime creator.

What created us had only love, and no personality, no thought process, It only creates copy of itself with added development capabilites! Creating for the purpose to create!

Like cosmic seeds of attractive energy!
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40921243
United States
06/01/2013 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
just using pure science and logic its obvious

of course they do

why do you think some people get elctrocuted

all bad news, ill will , etc on the net - electrical driven

electrcity - conduit of the Jinn, and Satan
ExTraDimensionaL777

User ID: 19671487
Bulgaria
06/03/2013 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
just using pure science and logic its obvious

of course they do

why do you think some people get elctrocuted

all bad news, ill will , etc on the net - electrical driven

electrcity - conduit of the Jinn, and Satan
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40921243

tyre
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)--------------------------------------EACH ONE TEACH ONE----------------------------------------P.OSiTiVE
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <- ----------------------------------------------------NO JUSTICE----------------------------------------------E​.NERGY
is the only way youths listen to--------------------------------------------------------​------------------------JUST US---------------------------------------A.CTiVATES
t​he Prophets !!! ------------------------------------"..artificial physical material posessions posses you-------------------------------------------------------​-C.ONSTANT
----------------------------------------------------------​-------------------you are your own self rescue-----------------------------------------------------​-------E.LEVATiON
PROOF -> 'CAN YOU CATCH iT???' --------------------------------------GOD BLESS YOU " [link to www.youtube.com] ----------------------------

remembah: FEAR iS THA MiND-KiLLAH [link to www.youtube.com]

separation is the ego's greatest politRick-------------------------------------------------​----------------------------------------

CONTROL YOUR OWN THOUGHT PATTERNS ! Do NOT allow to be controlled ! --------------------
-------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- SELF-DESTRUCTION IS THA POWA
LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------​--- WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUNCTION IS !!!!
------------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- [link to www.youtube.com]
peace2daUNIVERSE------------------- There's NO MYSTERiES, ONLY KNOWLEDGE & iGNORANCE ----------------- SAD TO SEE MEDICINE DIVORCE MORALITY... ;/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11388070
United States
06/03/2013 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag this is a new age we are One with the aliens crap thread .. nancy and the zetas meet tom cruise for lunch and discuss gayness on the piano.

because nothing is really said on this shitty thread other than i got electrocuted by aliens and they spoke to me in a flash. I was One. I AM!!!

banana2babygivestirtardbsmeterstupthrdcrazyjakovercapfeedtrolltiemunchcruisebillgatesbushtardodanceodanceodanceodanceosuperoyesbuttohappyouncsamhillary
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26104158
United States
06/03/2013 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag this is a new age we are One with the aliens crap thread .. nancy and the zetas meet tom cruise for lunch and discuss gayness on the piano.

because nothing is really said on this shitty thread other than i got electrocuted by aliens and they spoke to me in a flash. I was One. I AM!!!

banana2babygivestirtardbsmeterstupthrdcrazyjakovercapfeedtrolltiemunchcruisebillgatesbushtardodanceodanceodanceodanceosuperoyesbuttohappyouncsamhillary
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11388070

bro mad bro?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CIIc3pY5​1w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh7lp9umG2I

http://www.yo​utube.com/watch?v=9CIIc3pY51w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v​=eh7lp9umG2I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CIIc3pY51w

htt​p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh7lp9umG2I
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40928430
Canada
06/03/2013 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

What are these?

:NeuronLight:

SEER777 the picture you posted is very close to the image of my first memory of life.

where did you get this?

blessings and aloha
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21443151

I don't remember.

But I do remember 'liking it' right away.

it looks like cold fusion but the cold fusion that create the spark of light which is the eternal being that we are!

We are light created from love. not from some sort of prime creator.

What created us had only love, and no personality, no thought process, It only creates copy of itself with added development capabilites! Creating for the purpose to create!

Like cosmic seeds of attractive energy!
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

Think it's an artist's conception of synapses in the brain.

GLP